• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Tanner Tries to Get into College

Tanner Tries to Get into College

Tanner had not always tried his hardest in school and it was coming down to the wire. He had applied to the school his girlfriend went to but they told him he had to wait. He was panicking when he got an email they would consider him if he came to the school and showed them his transcript from this year.

Tanner was very excited and rushed to get his transcript printed. Once he printed it he called the college to schedule a meeting. He scheduled the meeting for the next day at noon.

Tanner woke up early the next morning to be extra ready for his meeting. He put on his favorite pair of white briefs, the ones that made his package look much bigger than it actually was. He then covered the briefs with a clean pressed suit.

He then ventured the hour and a half drive to the college. Once he arrived he parked and proceeded to the admission office with his transcript in hand.

Tanner made his way to the desk and said, "Umm. I have... I have a meeting at noon."

"Oh Yes. Tanner?" The lady at the desk questioned.

"Yup that's me!"

"Well I'll have you wait here and Jon will be out shortly."

Tanner sat down and began to nervously tap his foot. Jon walked in and introduced himself to Tanner. Tanner stood up and shook the man's hand. Tanner then followed Jon back to his office, fixing his underwear that had ridden up his crack when he sat down.

"So Tanner I see your grades through high school have not been the best," Jon started.

"Yeah." Tanner said glumly.

"Well lets see your transcript from this year and we'll see what we can do."

Tanner handed over the piece of paper and Jon closely looked at it.

"Tanner. You grades were much better this year... but I don't think it is enough to get you in. I'm sorry," Jon stated.

Tanner's face went blank. Then he spoke, "But... but I had a 3.8 gpa this year. There has to be something I can do! Anything"

"Anything you say?" Jon questioned devilishly. "Yes Anything!" Tanner pleaded.

"Okay. But you have to sign here first."

Tanner did as he was told and signed on the line. Jon looked up at Tanner, his blonde hair lightly making his blue eyes look like the sky.

"Okay Tanner stand up. Take off your coat and lay against my desk," Jon demanded.

Tanner did as he was told and removed his jacket, leaving him in just his white dress shirt and purple tie. Next Tanner leaned forward and laid his stomach against the desk, leaving his butt in the air and his arms and head hanging over the front of the desk.

Jon stood up and began zip tying Tanner's hands to the legs of the desk. Tanner began to struggle but Jon told him to calm down. Jon maneuvered his skinny body behind Tanner.

Jon reach forward and grabbed hold of Tanner's dress pants; yanking them to the floor. Tanner's tight bubble but was clearly shown through his tight white briefs.

"Nice tighty whities," Jon spoke.

Tanner shook as he heard Jon fumble with his own belt and started to sweat as he heard his pants hit the floor.

"You know Jon," Tanner started, "Maybe we shouldn't do th-"

Tanner wad cut off when Jon shoved his red briefs into Tanner's mouth. Now all that came out of Tanner's mouth was mumbles and silent cries. While Tanner was gagging on Jon's briefs, Jon was left naked behind Tanner. Jon's 10" rock hard cock was pressing against Tanner's briefs when Jon yanked them to his ankles.

Tanner let out loud mumbles as Jon slowly entered Tanner's ass. Tanner groaned as Jon pushed all ten inches inside Tanner's tight virgin hole. Jon began relentlessly pounding Tanner, which made Tanner cry.

Tears were pouring out of Tanner's eyes as Jon kept pounding and pounding. Tanner stopped crying long enough to feel Jon's balls slab his own balls with each hump. Tanner then resumed crying.

Jon began to moan loudly. His moan was followed by one final hump and a scream as he left his load in Tanner's ass. Jon withdrew his cock and retrieved his underwear from Tanner's mouth. Once Jon was put back together undid Tanner's restraints. Tanner pulled his pants and underwear back up and started to limp out of the room holding his ass.

"Hey Tanner!" Jon yelled, "Welcome to college!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Tanner Tries to Get into College

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds