• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lift

Lift

I've seen you walking and I like what I see. I have been following you for the last ten minutes mentally undressing you and imagining our bodies together.

You are wearing a light blue blouse and a flowing black skirt that catches the breeze every so often and gives me tantalising glimpses of your bare skin. You notice me and begin to walk a bit faster, I wonder if you know what I am thinking as I increase my pace to match yours.

There is a hotel on your side of the street and it looks like that's where you are heading, I cross the road so I am now directly behind you. You glance over your shoulder but you haven't seen me cross the street so you begin to slow your pace again. As you reach the entrance of the Hotel you notice me and I can see you catch your breath as you dart across the deserted lobby heading for the safety of the lift and your room.

The lift is there and you hurry in quickly pressing the button for your floor. As the doors begin to close my hand manages to keep them open and you gasp as I enter the lift. I smile and turn to select a floor pressing the very top button, you feel your heart racing but know you will soon be safely in your room.

I let the lift start before reaching out and pressing the emergency stop button, a bell sounds but no one comes on the intercom to investigate. You start to say something but I don't hear and you don't finish what you were saying as I turn and push you against the rear of the lift, my mouth clasps against yours cutting off your words. I kiss you hard as you try and push me away but I hold your wrists as my tongue finds your mouth and I feel you tense but then respond.

I glance down and can see your nipples have hardened making prominent bumps in your blouse, my hand grips where it fastens and I pull it open, the poppers offering little resistance. You are wearing a black bra with an opaque cup so I can perfectly see your breasts and your hard nipples give away your desire.

I pull the cup down exposing your breast and catching your nipple with the backs of my fingers , I kiss your neck and you gasp as I move down your chest sliding my tongue against your hardened nipple. As my tongue rotates I can feel your nipple tighten further and I bring it into my mouth taking it between my teeth and biting firmly but not too hard as I drag my teeth down your nipple before releasing it and kissing your mouth hard once more.

As our tongues fight against each other I slide my hand under your skirt between your legs feeling for your heat and readiness. I can feel that your knickers have become damp with your wetness and I slide my fingers under them feeling for your pussy. As we kiss I slide 2 fingers into your wet hole and you gasp once more.

I turn your body around to face the wall of the lift and place your hands palms flat against it, sensing my intention you bend forward raising your arse as I unbutton and unzip my trousers letting them fall to the floor. I grip the hard shaft of my cock and can't believe how hot it has become, I pull your knickers to one slide and push my tip into your welcoming pussy.

When I feel you take me I push forward quickly filling your pussy with my entire length in one swift thrust. You moan as I grip your hips and begin to fuck you in short hard thrusts, you are matching my every thrust pushing back hard ensuring that you take every inch of me inside of you. I can feel how wet you are as your juices slicken the hair at the base of my hard cock.

I lean forward and you look over your shoulder allowing for a hard kiss. I whisper asking if you are ready and you gasp your affirmation as you take short breaths. I grip your hips again and begin a steady relentless rhythm sliding my hard cock deep into your welcoming pussy. I can feel you begin to twitch and I lift your skirt higher exposing your arse. As I drive my cock hard into you I bring my hand down firmly onto your pale cheek and you scream. I ask again if you are ready and you manage to get something half intelligible out before my hand connects once more in a harder impact than before. Before I can spank you for a third time I feel your pussy constrict, tightening around my hard cock as you knees buckle slightly. I increase the speed of my thrusts and as you continue to twitch I feel my orgasm rise and the first jet of cum mixes with your wetness. I pull out letting my cum drip onto the floor as you turn and we kiss each other deeply. I recover my trousers and after doing them back up my fingers move once more to your pussy.

As my kiss and my fingers tease your swollen clit I reach for the lift button once more...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds