• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Webslut Madison Ch. 01

Webslut Madison Ch. 01

Madison Kendall Holt sat on her bed with her phone in hand, thumb hovering over the "submit" button. Her heart was pounding with excitement and terror at the prospect of actually pressing it. Thoughts were racing through her mind as her left hand slowly crept down her pajama shorts and stroked her eager, throbbing pussy. "I can't believe I'm actually doing this," she thought. "These will be out there forever...but that is so hot!" "I know how much I want it but seriously, why am I doing this?"

If Madison made an honest effort to recall how she got to the point of being millimeters away from submitting her pictures to a user-submitted porn site, which she was in no state of mind to do at the present time, she would have started at the very beginning. When she was a teenager, she had discovered two things about herself - first, that she was bisexual, and second, that she loved looking at porn. Back in those days a simple picture of a half naked guy or girl would arouse her to the point of convulsing. "She is such a slut," Madison would say, "to let somebody take her pictures, half naked, naked, and put them on the Internet for everyone to look at."

The effect of looking at those pictures was immediate. Madison thought the idea of being put out there all over the world like that was the most arousing thing she had ever seen, but at that point she was years away from doing it herself. "I can't believe anyone would want this, and look, she's sitting there smiling about it!" Madison thought. Over time though, she came to find that those pictures just weren't enough anymore. Sure, she could still bring herself to orgasm looking at them, but not the shaking, shuddering orgasm that she used to have.

Madison had no choice really, except to venture farther down the rabbit hole. She started watching porn videos, all kinds of videos. At first they were just guys and girls nude, dancing or maybe masturbating, but eventually she started watching more hardcore porn as she chased that elusive best orgasm ever. She watched guys and girls having sex with each other, then progressed to threesomes, rough sex, gangbangs, bondage, ass to mouth, rimming, bukkake and even water sports and pee drinking. She had some great orgasms along the way too, but over time those were forgotten as she delved deeper into her obsession. She became like a heroin addict always in search of her next fix, always looking for that perfect picture or that perfect clip to make her cum just right.

About a month ago, though, as more extreme porn became just a regular daily habit for her, like brushing teeth for most people, Madison hit on a user-submitted porn site in one of her internet searches. She loaded up the site and by accident, discovered something truly arousing that would change the trajectory of her sexual awakening for good. The link said "Facebook sluts" and when she clicked, there were pictures of random girls - girls like her, the girl next door, not the porn star or the paid actress or the junkie forced into porn to feed her addiction - no, these were real, average, everyday girls. Most of them were at least partially clothed, but their outfits were sexy. There were girls in bikinis, girls in clubbing outfits, tiny crop tops and shorts that did a half-assed job, pardon the pun, of covering the girls' backsides.

Scrolling through the pictures, Madison saw Halloween costumes, bathroom mirror selfies, and bra and panty pictures. And all these girls were real. She couldn't believe it, and although she didn't know it, she has started round two of her porn obsession. This time the script was much the same, although the content was different - real amateur sluts. She searched the site for "Facebook slut" and was amazed by what she saw - page after page of these girls, all dressed as slutty as she could imagine, and all one hundred percent real. Scrolling through the album list, she was surprised to see that some of the girls even had their first names posted in the album title - some pervert really found these on her Facebook, Madison thought to herself.

She paused and slid her panties off and was about to drop them on the floor when she had a better idea. Bringing them to her face, Madison took a long deep sniff of her wetness which had soaked through her panties. She licked her lips and rolled the panties up into a ball and stuffed them in her mouth. "That's it, slut" she thought to herself. "Gag yourself on those panties, you know how much you like being a dirty slut like that." Turning her focus back to the computer screen, she noticed a group of three girls in one picture. There was a brunette, just about five pounds over being "skinny" with a red triangle shaped top, short shorts and boots, and to her left, a dirty blonde with a skimpy aqua tube top that barely covered her tits, shorts and boots. Finally there was a girl with almost black hair and a white strapless crop top that left a couple inches of her stomach exposed, wearing jeans. All three were smiling big, hands raised in the air like they were having the time of their lives. The best part though, for Madison, was that they were standing next to a busy street.

As her fingers rubbed her swollen pussy harder, she thought "wow, look at these sluts. Real girls. Standing next to a busy road and letting it hang out like that! What a bunch of sluts! They really want to be shown off like that, and to have guys drive by honking and staring and then to put it on Facebook for thousands of other people to see. These girls want this, no, they need this, all of them!"

Focusing on the brunette in the middle, staring at her exposed body, tasting her wet panties and panting hard, Madison had the shuddering, relentless orgasm she had been craving. Madison stared at the girl's exposed midriff as the orgasm continued, and then shifted her focus to the girl's bubbly smile, proof that she was committed to being a shown off slut. There was no hesitation, no remorse, no shyness, just a carefree average girl that liked to show some skin, and Madison was addicted from the start.

Over the next couple weeks, Madison found herself staring down more and more of these girls as she orgasmed to their bodies on the computer screen, but as in the past, eventually her arousal was dulled as she became more and more desensitized to what she was seeing. She flipped back to hardcore videos for a couple days before rekindling her passion for amateur sluts. As she progressed though, she started to notice something. She was not just masturbating to the girls on the screen anymore, she was actually fantasizing about being those girls. Is this what I want? She said aloud one night during a break in her routine. She really had something to think about.

Over the next few days, Madison battled with herself over whether she really wanted to be one of those girls. Just the thought of being exposed like that, losing control over her pictures as they got posted and reposted, and the thought of thousands or maybe even more people looking at her body, violating her through the computer without her even knowing, just like she had done to the girl in the red top, was all too exciting. So what was holding her back? The thought that someone she knew might see her posted there, and that alone didn't bother her, but she didn't want to be known as the girl who was half naked on the Internet - or did she?

She wanted to be exposed, humiliated, used for the pleasure of strangers, and she wanted to create the perfect porn that she was always searching for. She wanted to masturbate to her own body, to violate herself as so many others would. And, she wanted to know the whole time that others were doing the same thing. During these days, it was as if Madison's slutty side was taking over. That devil on her shoulder was trying to talk her into it, and he was winning the argument. "It's not like I have to be naked," she thought. "And if anybody sees them I can always lie and say I got hacked or something."

Over the next few days, Madison tried to talk herself into it. All she had to do, she thought, was put some sexy pictures of herself in skimpy clothes on Facebook and make them public and they would be taken and put on a variety of web sites in no time at all. She even thought about shooting some new pictures of herself for the occasion. There was a small part of her that just wanted to keep watching and looking at porn and not actually post the pictures, and she really didn't like the idea of all her Facebook friends being able to see her mostly naked, but one day she started to get uncontrollably horny at the idea again and there was nothing that small part could do to stop her.

Madison sat on her bed in the 2-bedroom apartment she shared with her roommate, door closed, and went through her phone looking for the sexiest pictures she could find. There were a couple bikini pictures from the summer that had just ended; there were a couple pictures of her in last year's Halloween costume, and there were a couple of her in clubbing outfits. The bikini was one of her sexier ones, with a pink lacy top that left a lot of cleavage exposed and smallish black bottoms that sat fairly low on her hips, barely covered her ass crack, and had nothing but strings and a plastic ring on the sides.

In the first bikini picture, Madison was standing with her friend and roommate, wearing oversized sunglasses, her navel piercing dangling inches below her belly button and glistening in the sun. She thought for a moment, decided her friend Kacie already had several bikini pictures on Facebook and one more wouldn't hurt, and selected the picture. The second picture was one of Madison lying on her back on the beach, stretched out and smiling. There were more, but Madison chose these two for now and went to look for another occasion.

She immediately scrolled to pictures of last Halloween, remembering her revealing costume. There wasn't anything creative about it. Perhaps her circle of friends had become lazy. In her first two years of college the girls had put together elaborate costumes and chose interesting characters, found and/or made sexy costumes based on those characters, and partied all night. Last year they all dressed up as schoolgirls. By her third year in college, Madison and her friends had realized that they didn't have to have unique costumes to get attention, they just had to be revealing. And hers was revealing.

She had started the night with a smallish red bra under a tiny excuse for a shirt. The shirt literally covered less of her tits than the bra did - the bra poked out of the top of the shirt no matter how much Madison adjusted it, and the shirt didn't cover any more skin under her tits than the bra. The shirt was tied directly between her tits, and after giving all who looked a peek at her exposed bra, curved up toward her shoulders. The back of the shirt covered about a quarter of Madison's back, was made of lace and left nothing to the imagination. Her red plaid skirt sat just below her hips and was quite short. It barely covered her ass in the back, although Madison was pretty sure that it had been lifted up by a horny guy on at least one occasion that night. It was pleated and flared, and with it she had worn white stockings and garters and four inch heels.

Browsing through the pictures, she selected one of her standing by the door of her apartment, ready to go out to a party, with a gorgeous smile on her face and a book in her hand. She didn't take the book out to the party, she remembered, but it was a good prop for the picture. The second picture was one of her and a Kacie making kissing faces at the camera in their bathroom, arms around each others' exposed midsections and knees bent, leaning forward, enhancing their cleavage. Just a couple more, Madison thought, and she would be ready.

After a couple more minutes of browsing, Madison found what she was looking for, some pictures of a night out at a club last semester. In the pictures, she was wearing a black crop top with spaghetti straps that, for all intents and purposes, covered little more than her breasts. There were straps crisscrossing her chest above the main fabric piece of the garment, and straps crisscrossing her midriff below. The back, Madison remembered, was nothing more than several straps crossing over. Her skirt was short and contoured to her body, sitting neatly on her hips and falling on her upper thigh. There was a zipper extending from about three inches up and to the left of her pussy to about three inches from the top of her ass crack, and it was designed to be worn with the zipper open for some interesting skin exposure. She didn't normally wear outfits like this, but she wanted something special for a special occasion - her 21st birthday.

The picture she immediately focused on was taken at a club, and featured Kacie again. Madison was leaning slightly forward, toward the camera, back arched, dancing with Kacie who was directly behind her, and Kacie had two of her fingers on her left hand placed in the opening where the zipper was. The girls' right hands were locked together at Madison's right side, and Madison's left hand was straight up in the air. Looking at the picture, Madison remembered how aroused she had been as Kacie felt her body just a few inches from her pussy through the opening in her skirt. "God, that was hot," Madison had said aloud as she fixated on the picture. "I wanted her to finger me so bad, I was dripping wet!"

Madison shook her head and refocused on her task. One more, she thought, and she would be ready. Not long after she had that thought, she found her last picture. She had on the same outfit, complemented by a birthday tiara, and was locking arms with a group of four other girls. Madison was showing more skin than the rest, probably because it was her special occasion, and was in the center of the group. She quickly cropped the picture to only show herself, as she wasn't sure if the other girls would be OK with her posting pictures of them in sexy outfits on her Facebook. With the six pictures chosen, Madison quickly uploaded them to Facebook and set her privacy settings so anyone could see them. "Now," she said with a devious smile, "all I have to do is wait."

Madison may have waited for someone to take her pictures and spread them all over the Internet, but she couldn't wait to touch herself thinking about it. Sitting on her bed in a bra and panties, she unhooked her bra and tossed it on the floor. Instantly her hands were cupping her breasts, breasts that were barely covered in her pictures, and breasts that she hoped would soon make their way to a porn site. She cupped them, shaking her hands to make them jiggle, and let a moan escape as she pinched each nipple between her forefinger and thumb. "Ooohhh, yes," she moaned. She squeezed her nipples harder, twisting them, eliciting shooting feelings of pain and pleasure and causing her nipples to stand erect. She continued to pinch and twist her nipples, not wanting the pain or the pleasure to stop, before taking each one into her mouth and suckling it before she grated it between her teeth, sending burning sensations of pain into her tits that made her gasp softly.

Pausing for a moment, she removed her wet panties and placed them neatly on the bed, and leaned her back against the assortment of pillows at the head of her bed. It was one of her favorite positions in which to masturbate, sitting not quite straight up, back against the pillows, knees apart and raised in the air, feet flat on the bed. The best part, however, was that there was a mirror directly opposite the bed on top of her dresser, and in that mirror, Madison could watch herself as she experienced pleasure beyond her imagination.

With her right hand firmly clamped on her right breast, Madison softly stroked her now bare pussy with her left hand as she became more aroused fantasizing about her sexy pictures being stolen and put on a porn site. "Oh, yes," she moaned softly, "put this slut online for everyone to see. I want them to see me like that and jack off to me." At the sound of her own words saying those things, her pussy, already dripping, became soaked, and she brought her hand to her mouth to taste her wetness, sucking every bit of pussy juice off her fingers before releasing her nipple from its grasp and gasping in pain as the blood rushed back into it. She now clamped down on her other nipple and twisted as she placed her right hand on her labia and roughly ran her fingers across her glistening, waiting, throbbing mound. She raised her hand and brought it down hard on her now swollen pussy, prompting a stifled shriek. She watched in the mirror as she twisted her left nipple and spanked her bare, swollen pussy, the pain bringing her pleasure as she became engrossed with the slut in the mirror.

As if on cue, she slid two fingers into her pussy, moaning, and began to furiously pound her hole. "Oh, yes, I love posting sexy pictures on the Internet," she said as she watched her fingers disappear into her pussy over and over, only to reappear a fraction of a second later. She removed them, bringing them to her lips and tasting herself again as she released the nipple that she had been twisting for minutes now, and as she looked in the mirror, she saw the face of a girl in pain for a short second, and her pussy began to crave even more at the sight. She plunged three fingers, and then four, into her pussy with her left hand now as she clamped her right nipple with her right hand, twisting and pulling and pinching harder as her libido took over. She furiously pounded her pussy with her fingers, whispering "yes please, please, make me one of those amateur sluts, oh god I need this, expose me, yes!" She was practically panting now. "Fuck yes, jack off to me! Spread me around! Make me a dumb little slut! Pass them all around, oh, oh, ohhhh yes!"

She was getting ever so close to orgasm, and what was once a whisper turned into a moaning, begging cry for her fantasies to come true as she continued to furiously fuck herself. "I need this, I need this so much! It makes me cum so hard, oh yes, YES! LOOK AT ME!" Now she was almost screaming as she was on the verge of spilling over the top, spurred on by the sight of herself, the whorish shrieks that escaped her lips, and the pleasure and pain she felt with each thrust into her pussy and each twist of her nipple. "I'M A SLUT," she moaned heavily, "POST ME EVERYWHERE, I'M A SLUT, I'M A SLUT I'M A SLUT!"

The room was silent again as Madison crashed back into her bed, her nipples sore and used, and her pussy, hand and legs soaked in her juice. Her body convulsed with the furor she had been longing for as she descended into a euphoric, almost comatose state. She shuddered as her orgasm continued, bucking her hips against her fingers. She released her nipple, sending another wave of shock through her body, one that rippled into her pussy and made her cum again in an instant. She shook violently as she came before coming down from her intense high. Slowly she brought her fingers to her mouth for one last taste of her pussy, sucking her juices from her fingers one at a time until she had tasted every last drop. Slowly, excited, a little humiliated, and waiting for her fantasy to materialize, Madison drifted off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Webslut Madison Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds