• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Something New

Something New

I walked out my room, wondering where Stephen was since he was not in bed, sleepily rubbing my eyes and feeling along the wall to find the bathroom in the dim lights. I was used to walking around in my underclothes since I slept in them and Stephen had already seen me naked so it didn't bother me. It was just freezing today. I squished my arms around myself, folding them around my breasts with a little shiver. I stubbed my toe against the wall, and a small, "Shit." slipped out in the quiet of the house and seemed to resonate.

Quietly, I shut the bathroom door after doing my business, in the timid way that everyone does late at night, like the loud noise will disturb some sleeping shadows. I was padding down the hall again, when I felt warm hands enclose my eyes. I went rigid for a second, and then relaxed as a warm breath blew over my ear, with the whispered words,

"Guess who."

I sagged against Stephen in relief and he breathed a laugh.

"Did I scare you?" He whispered, nibbling my ear. His hands slipped to my hips and encircled me loosely.

"I'm sorry I wasn't home. I was taking care of...business."

My eyes furrowed, and his voice dipped in a way that I couldn't understand when he said "business." I twisted around a bit irritated.

"Business?"

He nuzzled my neck, and gripped my waist a little tighter as I moved away. "Shh, calm down, you'll see in a little bit, it's a secret for now, I wouldn't keep anything from you though."

He kept it silent but I felt the laugh vibrate in his chest against my back and grew more sullen, crossing my arms in front of his since they still encircled me.

"What are you laughing at?"

"You're cute when you're mad."

I huffed and whipped my hair a bit too hard on purpose, making sure the ends of it flicked him in the face. Long hair has its benefits. A laugh slipped out loud and he flicked my cheek. Slowly I cracked a smile and then scowled.

"Come on, it's almost time you find out the secret."

He loosely entwined his fingers in mine and led me to the bedroom, but before he opened the half shut doors, he glanced at me.

"Close your eyes."

I hesitantly did so and then I felt him behind, me, tying on a blindfold.

"Wha-what?"

He didn't say anything for a few seconds, and then led me to a part of the room, and sat down, tugging me onto his lap. I figured it was the bed. "Lay down." He whispered.

I obliged and felt a fuzzy thing click around my wrist. With a start, I realized they were handcuffs.

"What are you doing, Stephen?"

"Well, I know you've told me about a situation like this before.. Anyway if you don't want to, we don't have to, I just, thought I'd do it. The handcuffs aren't very strong either, you could tug out of them pretty easily..."

He sounded frantic and I could just imagine him running a hand through his curls, in a stressed way. A giggle slipped up.

"I.. I want to do it." I said quietly.

He let out a relieved sounding sigh, and I felt his warm, gentle but rough hands touching my face, untying the blindfold. I blinked a few times as my eyes adjusted. My arms weren't pulled too high, the position was slightly uncomfortable but not unbearable, not pulled to their limit like most things I had seen. Typical considerate Stephen. I wiggled a bit. Then, he got that smiling, mischievous look in his eye that I adored and bit his lip slightly.

"Now... are you ready?"

Eagerly, I nodded.

A worried look passed over his face for a second. "Remember, in this situation, we are sub and dom, but you can stop at any time, okay, just tell me."

I nodded, exasperated. He rolled his eyes at me for a second before getting down to business.

"Spread your legs." I obeyed, and he ran his hand over the outline of my lips through my panties and then tugged them off, slowly and gently. Tossing them aside, he slipped one finger in to me, and lifted the hood of my clit, rubbing a small circle on the swollen bud. Slipping them out, he sucked his finger, and then slid it in again.

"Taste yourself."

He held his finger to my lips, and I nervously opened, my mouth taking a lick. "Suck it, suck your juices off my finger, darling."

He watched me intensely and smiled as I did so. "Good girl."

Moving up my hips, with his finger tips, he traced patterns. Pitter pattering and drawing circles until he reached my bra. "This won't do."

He slipped the straps down my shoulder slowly while straddling me, and then reached behind me, fluidly unhooking it. Luckily, today the bra I was wearing could also unhook from the back since the straps were adjustable, and he slipped it off with no problem.

"I love your breasts."

He traced a circle around my nipples, and then rubbed the pad of his thumb over the top of them until they stiffened. Then he took one into his mouth, and sucked gently, grazed his teeth on it, and then bit, tugging just barely. He did the same to the other and then took his mouth off of them, pinching them lightly for a few seconds, tugging. I licked my lips and let out a small sigh.He glanced at me.

"You like that?"

I nodded my head, and he sucked one again.

"I can't hear you."

He took his mouth off and blew air on it, and I sighed more.

"Yeah-Yeah, I do, I like it."

He smiled and twirled his tongue, down, down, down... Alternating between soft kisses, lips touching my tummy and lower, my abdomen, and a tongue flicking down, he got lower, lower... Tracing kisses on the inside of my thigh, and then finally, finally. He slowly, licked up and then stuck his tongue deep inside, and then stopped completely, going for my clit, sucking it into his mouth and twirling his tongue around it. A moan slipped out from my throat, completely unbidden, a little sound of pleasure. He took his mouth off suddenly, making me groan in disappointment.

"In time, Miss Impatient." I sighed loudly and he gave me a stern look. Abashed, I blushed.

"You'll have to wait."

Slowly, he took off my hand cuffs and smirked.

'Get on your knees. Doggy style."

I complied, a bit worried. He slid fingers into my dripping pussy, sliding them across it gently and then I heard him squirt something onto his hand.

"Ok darling...I know you've been wanting to try this, but you've been a bit scared. It's ok, I'll help you through it."

He rubbed the opening slowly, making sure it was slippery.

"Push sweetie, that makes it easier, and less tight." I complied, and he slowly slipped a finger in me, painstakingly slow.

"How does that feel?"

I paused, trying to come up with a word to describe it. "Full. It feels...different.I like it, I think."

He moved it in me, wiggling a bit, sliding in and out. "And now?"

"Yeah.. I like it. It feels, um, good." I said, surprised. I savored the feel as he continued to move his fingers in me.

"Second finger now. Push." I obeyed, and he was able to slip the second in next to the first.

"Oh, oh. That feels so big."

"Should I take it out?" He said.

"No, no, I can handle it.. Yeah." I sighed.

Slowly, he pumped both fingers in me and I moaned, under my breath. "Oooh."

"Do you like it, darling?"

"I... I like it a lot, actually."

He moved his fingers a tiny bit more inside of me and wiggled them around, stretching me out. "I have a present for you then."

I heard him grab something. "Push out darling." I did and he slipped out his fingers, and I felt the cool smooth end of something.

"I got you a buttplug. It's not very big, but I think you'll like it." Slowly, he slipped it in and I sighed at the fullness. He moved it in and out a few times, reaching with his other hand under my pussy to rub my clit. I sagged a bit.

"Does that feel good?"

"Uhh..uh huh." I slurred out.

He slipped it back in, and stood. I paused.

"Will you come here?" I asked. He did, and I saw that he sill had his pants on. I rolled my eyes.

"Closer."

I got on my knees and sat up, tentatively. I reached for his jeans and unzipped them, tugging them down, and did the same to his boxers. I slowly took his cock into my mouth, and licked the head, swirling my tongue around and then bobbing up and down, taking as much as I could before coming up for air. He gripped my head, hips moving.

"Darling... You're going to need to, uhh,stop, I don't want to cum yet." I reluctantly stopped sliding my mouth off, off, off, until he was out my mouth.

"Are you ready to cum, darling?"

I frantically nodded my head, and he put the handcuffs back on, making me lie down, on my back. Slowly, so slowly, he put the head of his cock against my pussy, and thrust. My hand reached for my clit of its own accord and he lightly slapped it, even though it was restrained so wouldn't even be able to move that far.

"Uh uh. You ask."

"May I please play with my clit, sir?" I panted out.

"What was that?" He was having the time of his life.

"May I please- ooooh," I moaned out, as he thrust into me, hard.

"R-rub my clit?"

He looked thoughtful for a second. "Hmmm.... I suppose, I dunno. Ok, yes."

I sighed in relief as he uncuffed me.

"Thankyou!"

I gave him a kiss straight on the lips. He responded and then took his mouth off of mine, and thrust, as I rubbed my clit, frantically. "Fuck, you feel so good. And you get soaking wet." He grunted in between thrusts. I didn't say anything besides the occasional moan.

As we went on, I tensed. "I'm going to cum." He stopped immediately and I whined.

"Ask permission."

"May I cum, please?"

"Not yet. Stop rubbing your clit." I stopped and he continued to thrust. After a few moments passed,he gave me permission.

"You can cum." I rubbed my clit, hips rushing up to meet his, and then finally, finally. I groaned. Bursts of color and passion popped before my eyes, I strained up to meet him, leg jerked and I panted loudly. He pulled out.

"Open your mouth darling." I did, and he thrust into me, fucking my mouth, my throat and then, finally, He groaned, held the back of my head. Some cum dribbled down my chin out the sides of my mouth. I swallowed the rest.

He flopped next to me, and I lay exhausted, limbs entwined, he wrapped an arm around me, mumbled an, "I love you" into my hair, and we drifted off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Something New

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds