• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cumming Home

Cumming Home

12

Torrance was in class early on Friday morning after a night at Ali's left her feeling hung over and miserable. She barely made it through her Anatomy I lab without regurgitating all over her professor's pasty white lab coat that wreaked of formaldehyde and dried mustard as he lingered near her desk during their exam. She had known better than to let Ali talk her into body shots with Everclear, but Stanton was there and without thinking twice Torrance's immediate plan of action to get his attention was to engage him in the body shot charade. He took her bait and two hours later she was throwing up in Ali's bathroom like she had so many times, with Stanton nowhere to be found. This routine had played out so many times for Torrance, she was losing track of how many weekends it had been since she'd visited home. She missed her parents, her brother, her dog, especially, and of course, she missed her friends. Torrance was lost in a daze as she drove back to her apartment, hoping her phone stayed quiet so she could take a nap, but shit, she thought, there's a philanthropy event today. Torrance was the Vice President of her sorority and she always had events to attend so she could save face in front of all the devoted freshmen pledges. She couldn't preach about participation at chapter each week and then bail on her own events.

Just as she was scheming a way to miss whatever stupid thing it was she had planned her phone rang. Torrance couldn't recall if the event was kickball or dodge ball, for a non-profit or charity, honestly who cares, she thought. Ali's voice met Torrance's ears and her energetic cadence was acting as a catalyst to Torrance's throbbing headache. Ali was the President of the chapter and Torrance could never figure out how she partied just as hard, if not harder, than most of her pledge class who now served as her board members. Ali always had her shit together to put it simply. Great grades, hot body, a charming smile, and a subtle poise that just made everyone want to spend time with her. Torrance had always been honored to serve as her VP but lately she couldn't keep up with Ali. In their tiny college town, nights were either spent drinking at a bar or drinking at a Greek mixer for "charity," or simply drinking to drink. Torrance was getting worn out quickly and she felt like Ali could sense something was off.

"Are you okay? I've been talking for like 7 minutes and you haven't said anything," Ali's voice permeated Torrance's daze.

"Yeah, sorry, I am seriously worn out, Anatomy lab kicked my ass this morning," Torrance tried to force herself to laugh a little.

Ali slightly laughed back, as if to pretend to understand having academic struggles, a foreign concept to the repeat Dean's list student. "Oh yeah, I know how those morning classes can be, I'm sorry Tor, but when do you think you'll be out on the fields today? We have a sheet sign to hang and flyers to hand out."

Torrance had completely blanked on the kickball tournament and standing around in South Georgia heat hung-over and exhausted sounded miserable.

"I'm so sorry Al," Torrance cooed into the phone, "I actually have a family emergency and I need to get home. My mom called me this morning saying my brother was in a really bad car accident. She was pretty shaken up...I think I just need to get home..." Torrance let her voice become meek gradually until it sounded as if she could cry. She could tell Ali was taking the bait and felt horrible for lying, but she knew she would get in trouble otherwise and she didn't feel like dealing with going to the Standards Board for some ridiculous attendance evaluation that would inevitably end with an all-inclusive gossip session about one of the new pledges.

"Oh my gosh, Tor, I'm so sorry I hope everything is okay! I completely understand. Go home, I'll see you on Sunday night for chapter right?" Ali sounded sincere, as always, and concerned for Kevin who she had met several times at numerous annual Parents Weekends.

Torrance was pleased but still couldn't help but feel guilt, "Yeah, I'll send you my minutes for the agenda as soon as I can and I'll be back Sunday. Have a good weekend Al, give everyone hugs for me!"

And with that, Torrance was off the hook. She had a feeling the guilt she was experiencing would only worsen when she came to chapter on Sunday with a card awaiting her and sisters ready with hugs and words of condolence. It was wrong to lie and she knew it was, but it was near impossible to get any alone time when she lived so close to campus and was on the executive board of her chapter. She had agreed to that role without comprehending just how much of her time would be taken up having pointless conversations about recruiting new girls to the chapter and how the seniors were going to be sent out that semester.

Torrance hurried home and broke out of her daze a little as the excitement of going home hit her. She texted her mom with the news and was pleased with her response – shopping plans and dinner reservations were made and Torrance, with a little pep in her step, got her car packed and hit the road. Home was about four hours away and she had some calls to make on her drive. She lit the joint she rolled for the road and searched her speed dial until she came to her brother's number.

His voicemail greeting answered:

The Republic Wireless member you are trying to call is not available, please leave a message:

"Hey, it's me, I was just calling to let you know I'll be home in a few hours. Mom is taking me out for dinner as usual, but was thinking we could catch up after? I have bud and booze per usual – let me know. Love ya."

Click.

She scrolled through her contacts again, stopping at her father's number, which was accompanied by a picture of them from last summer. They were by the pool in the back yard; she was in a bikini and remembered how warm his body felt against her thighs. Her thighs felt a little warmer just thinking about his firm body underneath hers...

He answered the phone rather quickly.

"There's my baby girl, how are you darlin'?" His deep soothing voice rang in her ears.

"Hey Daddy, I am great! I know mom probably already filled you in," and a smile crept across Torrance's face.

"She said something about you coming home for the weekend on a whim, is the good news true?" She could hear him smirking a little, and pictured his deep blue eyes sparkling like the ocean on a sunny day.

"Yeah I decided to take a breather this weekend and just come spend some time with the family. I miss you guys, it feels like it has been ages since we've spent quality time together."

"Well your brother will be more than happy to see you. He won't admit it but he misses you. I have no problem admitting it, though, I do miss my baby girl tons."

"Oh Daddy, you're too sweet. Want to plan on spending tomorrow together? Mom is going out with some friends for the day and Kevin probably has plans." Her thighs still felt warm, and her chest felt the same way it did the night before when Stanton showed up at the party. She had always been drawn to her father, desiring to sit next to him at family gatherings instead of her more distant relatives or mother, and her brother had always encouraged her relationship with their father. She let her thoughts trail off as her dad went on about what they could together the next day.

"Dad likes hanging out with you," Kevin said one day to Torrance as they were walking the dog, "He just seems to be relaxed around you but in a different way than he is with mom, whatever it is, he likes his time with you and it keeps him off my back." Torrance always took pride in the bond she had formed with her father and while their relationship shifted as she matured, it was no secret to anyone in their family whom Torrance preferred to spend her time with. She let her attention come back to the conversation and her father had landed on doing some work in the garage the next day. He knew how she loved to learn about whatever project he was working on – wood working and welding were his major hobbies – and he told her after they were done he would take her to lunch. Torrance was pleased.

"Alright, Daddy, I'll see you soon, love you!" and with that she hung up the phone, set her car on cruise control and selected her favorite playlist on Spotify.

The road beneath her tires seemed never-ending but as she reached Atlanta after what seemed like days, she finally started recognizing old landmarks and street signs that reminded her she was home.

Torrance pulled up to the familiar house with its white picket fence and her father's old Camaro in the driveway. She had been raised in the same house, her first kiss happened in the front yard right under the oak tree where an old tire swing was hanging that hadn't been used in ages. She had memorized every crack in the driveway and knew where all the secret nooks and crannies of the house were. She knew where her mother hid her cigarettes and where her father hid his porn – this was home and she was happier than usual to be there. Through the glass door that led front of the house she saw her father's burly frame coming toward her. On his way out he grabbed the dog and they both hurried toward her.

"Daddy!" Torrance exclaimed and as he swopped her up into his arms she could feel the muscles beneath the perfectly pressed dress shirt he was wearing – he must've just gotten home from work, she thought. He smelled of aftershave and coffee, a combination that had always comforted her and as the dog nipped at their heels the two held their embrace for longer than usual.

"Come on, Drew, let her go so the rest of us can say hello," and Torrance realized her mother was standing in the front door watching the father-daughter reunion. Her father's grip loosened and Torrance rushed to her mother for a hug. She smelled of musky perfume and baby powder but despite the scent that made Torrance think of her grandmother, her mom still looked young and vibrant.

"Mom you look great! How much tennis are you playing?" Torrance was pleased to see a big smile sweep over her mother's face, "Oh, Tor, you're too sweet. You should give some pointers to your dad about giving people compliments," and Torrance smirked, he gives me compliments all the time, she thought.

"Where's Kevin?" Torrance was desperate to see her brother who doubled as her best friend.

"Oh he will be back later, got called into work or something but he told me to give you a hug and he promised to spend some time with you tonight," her mother answered. Her dad had wandered down the street, walking the dog and talking to the neighbors, and as her mother strolled to the car to help her with her things Torrance remembered she had smoked basically all the way home and she didn't want her mom to give her shit about it.

"Mom, I can get my bags," Torrance exclaimed as she rushed past her to the car, "You just relax!"

"But you just drove all this way," her mother protested but Torrance knew she could be easily persuaded away from the car with the promise of some gossip.

"I'll just get that stuff later, let's go inside I have so much to tell you, it can't wait," and just like that her mom was following her into the house. Torrance was spouting off some exaggerated story about a chapter event gone wrong when she heard her father and dog come back into the house. Her breath got thick hearing her father come down the hall and she knew he would find a place right next to her as her mother aimlessly went on about how sorority drama is unnecessary and how back in her day as a Phi Mu...blah blah blah. Torrance could care less. The smell of aftershave and coffee lingered behind her and when she turned around her father was holding two beers.

"I got these from a local market a couple days ago and they seemed like that crafty beer you're always going on about so I figured we could share some," he gave her a smile and her mother rolled her eyes in an almost-jealous fashion.

"Okay you two, but just a couple, we have dinner reservations at 8 o clock at State Street Grill." She poured herself a vodka tonic and watched as her husband and daughter disappeared into the garage.

"It's so good to be home, dad, I've missed you guys so much," Torrance smiled before taking a swig of the citrus double IPA that warmed her stomach almost instantly.

"Well it's good to have you here, honey, you know I can never get enough of you," and as he swigged back a mouthful of hops and citrus he noticed the shorts his daughter was wearing.

"I noticed those daisy dukes are coming back in style. All of the guys at work are complaining about their girls leaving the house with their asses nearly hanging out. Turn around let me see if those are acceptable," he smiled and took another swig.

Torrance gave him a little scoff and a smirk, and as she twirled around she could feel his eyes scanning every inch of her, proud to have the body for the shorts she was wearing paired with the perfect crop top that she didn't even have to wear a bra with because it fit her so perfectly.

"Well, I don't know what they're complaining about, they must have daughters that just don't look that good in those trendy clothes," and as he took another swig of his beer Torrance inched a little closer to him. She was lost in a daze. The beer was hitting her empty stomach and the smell of pine and oak in the garage mixed with her father's scent, putting her in a dream-like state – she was right where she belonged. Her mother's voice broke through the hazy state and cut into her gut.

"Torrance, come help me. I don't know what to wear to dinner!"

Torrance gave her father a look that conveyed a message he understood clearly. As she rolled her eyes and took another beer out of the fridge that was fully stocked with her father's favorite selections he gave her a swift slap on the ass.

"Go help her before she drives us both insane, I'll be here when you two are ready," he gave her a grin and she could feel her pussy clinch as she hurried upstairs to help her clueless mother.

An hour had passed by the time her mother had settled on what to wear and as Torrance changed in her room quickly she could feel her father's growing frustration as the booze hit his stomach and his patience ran dry.

"LORI," she heard his boisterous voice from the kitchen, "We aren't going to the damn opera we are going to get some food, come on! We're going to be late if you don't hurry your ass up!" Torrance knew her mother was about 3 cocktails in and would take at least 15 more minutes. She slipped on her favorite silk dress, paired it with some heels that were comfortable but flattering, and made her way downstairs. She knew they could have a few minutes alone before her mother emerged from their bedroom, tipsy and unaware of anything except how she looked. That woman was all about image.

As Torrance found her dad in the kitchen she was pleased with the grin that swept over his face as he noticed she was wearing a necklace he'd given her for her 16th birthday a couple years ago.

"Come over here, baby," and as Torrance obeyed her breath grew thick and shortened, "You look gorgeous," he cooed.

Torrance closed her eyes as his fingers started to trace her body. He let his thumbs graze her nipples as he wrapped his hands around her torso and drew her in closer.

"You're a knockout, baby girl," and as he whispered in her ear she could smell bourbon on his breath. He stood at least 5 inches taller than her, even in her heels, and she could feel his bulge against her waist. He moved his hands from her torso down to her hips, then to her ass and back up the curve of her spine. She leaned in closer, wishing he were inside of her, but knowing she had to wait until later that night when her mom was out cold from drinking too much and Kevin was indeed out for the night, not just coming home late. She noticed the goose bumps all over her body and breathed in deep, taking all of her father's scent in.

"Be patient, baby girl, and Daddy will take care of you tonight," and with that she heard her mother's footsteps coming down the stairs. Suddenly she could care less about eating, even if it was her favorite restaurant. She only wanted one thing.

The family made small talk on their way to the restaurant and Torrance felt like a child again sitting in the back seat of her dad's Tahoe. They had gone on countless road trips during the holidays in this SUV and it brought back memories of playing made up games with Kevin in the back seat while her parents held hands and took turns driving. Upon arriving at State Street Grill they were seated at their usual booth between the window with the best view and the bar.

"Torrance, isn't the bartender adorable?" her mom titled her head in his direction and Torrance noticed his shaggy hair and crisp smile.

"Yeah, he's cute," she entertained her mom's comment but she was fixated on her dad and the whole restaurant seemed like a blur around them. She felt the heat from her father's broad shoulders and toned muscles as his hand found its way to her knee.

"Oh, look, Stacey Vance is here, I have to go say hello, she's coordinating the playoffs next week and I want to see if I can get in the first line," her mother's tennis gibberish fell on deaf ears as Torrance took in a deep breath and shifted her eyes to her father.

"You're the prettiest one in here," he said softly as he steadily moved his hand from her knee to her thigh. The tablecloth that draped down to the floor gave them ample coverage and Torrance let her legs spread a little. She could feel heat escaping from her pussy and knew he could feel it too.

"Thank you Daddy, I was thinking of you when I bought this dress..." her voice trailed off as his hand continued to creep up her thigh. "I was also thinking of you when I decided not to wear panties tonight," and his hand found the wet spot between her legs and her nectar accumulating around the lips of her sweet pussy.

"I've trained you well Baby Girl, you'll be rewarded for that later," and just as she was leaning in subconsciously to rest her lips on his, her mother's footsteps and shrill voice broke her spell.

"What are you two whispering about over here?" a joking tone in the mother's voice let the pair know their secret was still safe. "Did Mr. Kinksy spill a drink at the bar again or something?" Torrance noticed her mother's slurred words becoming more frequent and she knew as soon as she got her regular salad and another drink she would be out cold for the night.

"Come sit down, honey, let's eat." The family shared a meal like any other family would, but Torrance took great pleasure in the secret she held with her father and knew she was unlike any daughter in that place. Dinner seemed to go on for hours and her desire only grew as she ate half of her roasted chicken and veggies and boxed the rest up. Her mother was already half way asleep on the way home and as Torrance let her eyes stay fixated on him she noticed he was playing with her mother's pussy. Her skirt had ridden up in her drunken slumber and she could not protest through the vodka still working its way through her system.

"Does that make you jealous, baby girl, me playing with her like that?" Torrance knew she would be punished if she said yes, her father had always told her to never be jealous of her mom because that would only cause problems for him.

"No Daddy, I know you love her," but Torrance hated her mom in that moment. She was soaking wet for him, aching to have him, and there her mom was not even aware of what was going on and getting what Torrance so desperately needed.

"Good girl, jealousy is ugly even on a girl as beautiful as you," and before Torrance could answer they were home. She made her way up to her room as her father put her mother to bed. She was getting undressed and prepped for him as she tidied up her room. She could hear him on the phone downstairs, presumably with Kevin to make sure he was staying at his friend's for the night. She heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs and took her place on the bed; "Alright son, well just be safe, we will see you tomorrow," and as her father came into her room a smile swept across the naked girl's face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cumming Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds