• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mistress Agnes Ch. 08

Mistress Agnes Ch. 08

12

In the following days they really got to know each other, spending most of their time together, actually talking. Dennis offered to entertain himself for a few hours if Agnes wanted to write, he was looking rather forward to reading some of her books, but she said she wanted to spend this week with him, she'd go back to writing the next week, when he was settled in the household.

Of course he was settled within days, he knew half the servants already, Cook and John rarely said anything, and Charles, the artist who worked as a gardener, seemed mighty pleased to have someone new to talk to and show his work and the garden to.

But Agnes obviously wanted to be with him, and since he wanted to be with her, he didn't say anything and just enjoyed their closeness.

Expecting Dick to be jealous of him, Dennis was very surprised and pleased to find him sincerely glad that he was staying.

'I thought you'd leave when the mistress set you free, Dennis. Will you marry the mistress? She loves you.'

'Not yet, Dick, it's too early to think of marriage.'

'Do you want children, Dennis?'

Dennis didn't, but Dick seemed to find them important so he tried not to be blunt about it.

'I never thought of it much, Dick, life was pretty dangerous in the army. I was busy staying alive. I'll think about it now.'

'The mistress told me she can't have them, Dennis. Do you mind?'

'I don't, actually. Do you want children, Dick?'

That made him sad.

'I can't have any, they'd be like me. Mum said I shouldn't be with a girl because I might get her with child, but I couldn't say no to the mistress.'

'I think you'd be a great dad, Dick. If you want children, I think you should have them. Just choose a smart girl.'

'None of the girls would have me at home, they said I was stupid because I couldn't read.'

'I can't read very well either, Dick.'

'Why not, Dennis?'

'I only had lessons until I was nine. Did anyone ever try to teach you to read?'

'No, Dennis, they said I couldn't learn anyway so why bother.'

'So then you don't know how smart or stupid you are. I can't teach you because I can't read very well myself. But Guy can, he's very smart. Why not ask him?'

Dick obviously didn't believe him one bit, but Dennis wouldn't forget.

As the bruise on his throat faded, and the whip-cuts healed and almost blended in with the older ones, Agnes managed to come to terms with her guilt. She showed her beloved how to find his way on the moors, and they rambled for hours. But she also wanted him to ride with her, first on a placid horse she kept for farm-work and for John to use for running errands, but when Dennis had found his seat she offered to trade horses for a while.

'If you can handle a hunter, I'll get you one of your own. You don't mind my riding astride, do you?'

Riding the hunter was exhilarating, and seeing Agnes ride astride no less so.

Dennis did find her attitude disconcerting. Would she quit riding if he told her it bothered him? He admired her independence, he didn't want her to conform to his wishes. But she already knew that, so he decided to not attach any importance to this by talking about it.

For she gave as good as she got during their love-play, she became ever more spirited and creative. No sign of humility in either of them, they became ever more attuned to each other.

The moors came back to life as spring neared its end, the trees sprouted leaves, the heath shot up and looked green and healthy once more. Suddenly the weather turned balmy, and Dennis thought it was time to execute a little surprise he had thought up for his lady.

He had worked it out ever since their first week together, and prepared everything for the day the weather would improve.

After their morning ride, still on the road-horse but nonetheless very enjoyable, they had given the horses and the hounds over to John, and when they walked back to the house, Dennis grabbed for Agnes and missed her on purpose.

She ran off, and he chased her, as he had promised weeks ago. She cried out in excitement, and went for the long hill, undoubtedly expecting Dennis to catch her and take her against a tree or in a little dell. But when they were halfway up the hill, Dick came running from the stables, clearly not recognizing the playfulness of it all.

Dennis didn't spot him, he was too busy chasing his beloved, soon they were out of sight of the slope, and he caught up with Agnes and slung her over his shoulder, as he had promised. She forgot to mention seeing Dick in her instant arousal, Dennis was stronger than she had imagined, and he had a certain attitude she hadn't seen in him before, there was a fire in his eyes that reminded her of his past as a leader of a gang of youths, this was the man she had wanted to keep a slave, the dangerous man, the violent man.

He had assured her Dick could not stand up to him, and she believed him now. For a moment, she felt a little fear, what if he reverted to his old behaviour, she was helpless against him.

But that thought aroused her even more, she trusted him and let him push her against a sturdy birch, hidden from the main path by a brush of fresh green undergrowth, a rare cover in this open landscape, he must have scouted it out carefully.

He kissed her roughly and with great heat, then lifted her skirts, and pushed her up until she was on his knees, her back against the tree, her legs dangling above the ground.

One hand steadied her, the other pushed aside her underwear, and before she knew it she felt him enter her, a feat of strength that impressed her, and excited her like nothing else.

He was groaning and straining, his mouth still kissing her at times, and the whole situation made her head spin with lust and delight.

Until she saw Dick turn up from behind the brush, he must have been looking for them all this time, his face looked determined to save his mistress from being ravaged, and Dennis didn't know he was there, this was bad.

Totally overcome with heat now, Dennis was unreachable, and it was so hard for Agnes to concentrate on Dick's approach and the danger it posed to her beloved. A groan was pushed out of her, and another one, and now Dick was within reach.

'Don't hurt him, Dick!' she screamed, seriously alarmed by now, but Dennis did not let up.

Dick reached out, touched Dennis on the shoulder, smiling now, and asked, 'Can I have a go now, mistress?'

They had set her up! Dennis had set her up, and Dick had played his part to perfection.

Dennis pulled back, and carefully set her back on the ground, sweating with the effort, a bit overcome with heat yet. And he was not the only one, now she knew it was a setup, she couldn't wait to see what would happen, her pussy still ached for more, and to be taken against a tree by Dick had to be something special.

'Yes, Dick,' she panted, 'hurry, I want your big member inside me as quickly as possible.'

'You don't want me to lick you?'

He must really enjoy that to be so disappointed, but of course he hadn't had sex in weeks.

'Later Dick, first this.'

He started to show his excitement now, and something in Agnes hoped he'd lose it and take her like he did that one time, his first time ever.

Lifting her easily, the same move as Dennis had made, he had probably explained this to Dick in detail, the large man lifted her skirts, opened his pants, his huge cock bursting forth, Dennis exclaiming happily at the sight of it.

The large hand moved her underpants, and oh, to feel him slide in slowly, gently, that was just incredible. He was so strong, his loins carried her like a horse's back, she felt like she was riding only filled up by a thick, hard member. Thrown up, and down again on that fabulous dick, her legs dangling and her arms on his shoulders, she found his rhythm and rode him in one big wave of bliss, one powerful thrust after another.

Then he did lose it, poor Dick, he had built up so much fervour that Agnes got the ride of her life for several minutes, she couldn't stand the delight, it was so powerful, so blissful, she let go totally, holding his arms to stay on. A powerful climax hit her, and she nearly fell off, a hand steadying her until she sat back up, a bit disappointed, for Dick had slowed, before he even had reached a climax himself.

Why did he stop, and how? He had been out of control moments earlier.

'He really, really wants to taste your pussy again, Agnes,' she heard a beloved voice say.

Dennis, he had stopped Dick, to give him a chance at what he wanted most.

Still floating on that high, she heard her voice giddily affirming, 'Sure, he can have whatever he wants after such a ride. My legs are trembling.'

She was now laid down carefully on a thick blanket, he had hidden a blanket as well! There was no way to tell who held her, lust had her in its grip and she was still totally overcome.

Now her legs were spread very gently, but by rough hands, and she felt her labia pulled aside with just the right force to give her a thrill of anticipation.

Then the warm tongue touched her, and everything spun round and round, a climax approaching but staying just out of reach for what seemed minutes, the greedy mouth sucking the little ball inside her pussy until it reached out for the warmth and the wetness, the tongue back again, exploring until it found the exact spot that caused her to pant and lick her lips.

Something was different, not just the heath, this was not a normal occasion for more reasons than the tree. Dennis was there!

She looked for him, and he was close to her, enjoying the sight of Dick finally getting his due, digging in his mistress' pussy with hunger. Her lover was not jealous at all, just incredibly heated, he touched himself lazily as he looked his fill of the scene before him.

But Agnes suddenly knew what she wanted, her mouth was eager for something to fill it as well, and she caught Dennis' attention and gestured to him. He got her point, and kneeled before her, his dick just where she wanted it.

She almost grabbed for it, and stuffed it in her mouth, tasting her own intimate juices, she sucked it greedily, and licked to her heart's content, totally overcome with heat once more, shuddering with another high, and still Dick wouldn't let up.

Frankly, she wanted to taste his dick, too, how would it feel to have such a member in her mouth, and how would he react? He had never experienced this, and he should, even if it were just this once, he might never have sex again.

As if he read her mind, Dennis carefully got up, and she let him go. Soon, her pussy was deserted for few seconds, then she felt the less fervent, but more deliberate touch of her beloved on her tingling softness. He added a finger, and she groaned in bliss.

Then she felt a large shape kneeling beside her, bashful of course, they had never done this, and it was a domineering position, something Dick had always been careful with.

But Agnes would have none of that, she pulled him in firmly, until he was touching her body with his knees, and then she took his member in a solid grip and licked the head gently.

Poor Dick nearly buckled, he had never felt anything like it, but he kept himself upright, and let her continue. She took it in her mouth, it also tasted of herself, and Dick actually cried out.

'Mistress, mistress, have mercy!'

He didn't seem displeased though, so she continued, taking it in as far as it would, it was magnificent, so large, so hard, and he loved her sucking so much. Making him shudder and moan was great fun, until Dennis' attentions started to take over, building up to a blinding climax.

She wanted to be fucked again, but she also wanted this cock, so she quickly presented Dennis with her backside, on her knees, bent over Dick's loins, sucking his huge member with relish while being filled up from behind.

Dennis rode her as she had ridden Dick, slowly at first, but ever faster, until they both cried out in release, and she was just in time to let Dick's seed spill in her hand when she felt his shaft contract slightly at the base where she was holding it.

They fell back to the blanket, both men, Agnes dumping the sticky mess in the grass beside the blanket before she settled between them. Dennis was laughing, chest heaving with the exertion. Dick was confused and delighted at once, though still showing his mistress the proper respect.

Dennis recovered first, of course.

'So how was that for the two of you?'

Poor Dick, no-one ever asked him what he thought of anything, he didn't know what to say, but he looked very satisfied.

'That was amazing, beloved, though I was frightened at first. You're such a good actor, Dick, I thought for sure you were going to beat Dennis off me.'

Now Dick knew what to say.

'I'd never hurt Dennis, mistress, he is my friend. Thank you for letting me join you, mistress, and Dennis. It was hard, not touching you for weeks. I know I must be obedient, but I missed it. I'm sorry I lost it for a moment, it was so good.'

'Never mind, Dick, it was the best ride I ever had.'

He didn't understand that, so she explained patiently, and they talked a little longer, Agnes found out Dick had been watching them from behind the brush until the moment was there to show himself.

She was amazed he could time that well, somehow Dennis had a much more realistic image of what his friend could do.

'I think it's because I learned so much here,' Dick actually concluded, 'you remember me from the first, but Dennis got to know me later. My mum never let me do anything, she said I couldn't understand, or I couldn't do it. But Patrick and Guy just explained again, or showed me, then trusted me to do it right. Cook even lets me cut the fillets now, that's very difficult.'

It was just incredible to hear Dick talk like that, he seemed almost like a normal man, in fact, only his humble attitude set him apart.

Dennis seemed to feel true affection for the large man, and to perfect his naughty surprise, she consented to join Dick and the boys for lunch in the kitchen.

Since their agreement, Dennis and herself lunched together in the dining-room, but Dennis clearly preferred to sit with all the others in the kitchen, they had great fun together, and since Dennis had no gentle upbringing, he didn't see that as beneath him. In fact, he had asked her to teach him how to dine properly, to teach him table-manners, and she had.

But now they went back to the house for lunch, washing up before they sat down, and Dennis helped put out the food as Dick ran off to fetch the last haunch of venison from the cellar in honour of the mistress joining them.

When he was gone from the room, John looked at his mistress directly, and said dryly, 'If you would pay him a decent wage, he could finally get married. He needs a woman of his own.'

Patrick and Guy looked outraged at his way of talking to the mistress, Dennis smiled broadly, apparently he shared John's view and was diverted by the stable-boy's spunk to call the mistress out in public.

But for herself, she was stunned. Frankly, Guy handled wages and other domestic affairs, Agnes had assumed Dick sent his wages to his parents like the good son he was.

'Do I pay him too little then, John?'

'You don't pay him at all, mistress. It's an outrage, he's dressed well, and he eats plenty, but how is he supposed to make a life for himself when he hasn't a penny of his own?'

Looking at Guy, her butler defended himself, 'He couldn't do anything when he arrived, Mrs Beauchamp, so I didn't pay him. We spent ages teaching him his duties, but John is right, he is a valuable servant by now, he needs little supervision and he works until he drops. I think he'd be a great husband and father if someone would have him.'

John humphed, Agnes couldn't imagine she had once found his country look ruggedly attractive, but he clearly had guts to talk to her like that.

'You pay him a normal salary, say like mine, and I'll have four pretty spinsters his own age for him to choose from, ready to meet him tomorrow. One of them, Maria Woods, is even rather smart, too smart for most folk around here. She never had a chance to marry, but I guess Dick likes smart women, being used to you, mistress. If my Beatrice talks to her she'll come to visit. Of course there is talk about this house and about Dick being stupid, but neither of those four will be picky or they'll risk being alone, childless, and living with their folks forever.'

'You'd always be good to your wife and children, wouldn't you Dick?'

Dick had just returned, and Dennis wanted to include him in the conversation.

'John was just saying it's time you got married.'

It sounded as if they had had this discussion before. Dick professed no girl wanted him, and Dennis told him they would, once they got to know him.

'You're doing so well learning to read! No one can say you're stupid anymore, Dick, and you're a great lover. A girl wants a good lover, you know.'

'But how would she know? I can't tell her if she won't even see me.'

'Leave that to me, Dick,' John said, 'if the mistress pays you the wages you earn, enough to keep a wife and family, I'll have my wife find you a girl.

I was thinking of Maria Woods, she's nearly thirty but still very pretty.'

'Maria Woods? She'd never even look at me in church, when me mum and dad still lived hereabouts. She'll never have me.'

'And I tell you she will, Dick. That was years ago, when she still hoped a prince, or a doctor, would come and take her to town. By now she knows that ain't going to happen, and she's heard things from her friends who are married, about men drinking and beating their wives, about having to please them at their every whim, about men neglecting children, hanging in pubs, cuckolding their wives.'

'I'd never do that! I love children, and I never drink. And I can restrain myself, ask Dennis.'

As Dennis nodded to support Dick's claim, John made his point.

'Exactly, Dick, you'd never be like that. And you have a good job. Which makes you very eligible by now, there aren't that many bachelors left, and those as still are unmarried are ugly, drunk or raving mad. Or slackers, living with their parents and doing nothing. Believe me, Maria will be very pleased to see the new Dick Parsons.'

And surely enough, the day after the next Maria Woods came to tea, with John's wife Beatrice. They sat in the kitchen with all the servants, drinking tea or coffee with their usual fare, which was plentiful and of excellent quality, and Maria seemed impressed.

Dick didn't talk much, he was shy, but Patrick had groomed him the night before and he looked rather good, still homely, but well-built, and healthy, and very clean.

John and Beatrice stayed with them throughout their visit, Patrick, Guy and Dennis merely said hello, then left the four to themselves. It was difficult to leave, for they'd depend on John for a report, and John was not a kindred spirit. Still, he had arranged all this, and he was a local, whereas the other three were townspeople and would stay such even if they lived here the rest of their lives and were buried in the churchyard.

Agnes of course couldn't be seen in the kitchen, the whole village would talk, and that would not improve Dick's suit.

When Maria had left, Dick looked a bit stunned, but not unhappy, and he went straight for Dennis. 'She noticed me, Dennis, she talked to me. I couldn't talk much, she was so pretty, I was a bit stunned. But John explained I was shy, and he said I was very good at my job, and very nice and always friendly. I think she liked me. She said she wanted children, and a home of her own, and a man who would really love her and value her.

John said that was me.

When she left, she said, 'Until next time, Dick.' And she took my hand. I think I like her.'

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mistress Agnes Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 250 milliseconds