• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Nurse's Confession

Nurse's Confession

This is purely a work of fiction written as a first account story. But based on many years of real personal experiences, conversations with many people, reading online experiences/forums and basic knowledge of human psychology.

*****

I am a woman in late 30s and a qualified Nurse Practitioner. Married with 2 children. I got into nursing though I was interested to become an MD but my family did not support financially or otherwise. Had a good career in hospital surgery nursing without much direct patient contact. Later in my thirties my original ambitions came back and I was able to get back to a Master's program to become an NP. Not quite an MD but close enough in stature, independence, knowledge and great salary around $100K. I joined an internal medicine practice with 5 MDs and got to focus on direct 1:1 patient care which I wanted. Here is where I discovered another side of me that I did not know about or had explored at all.

I was doing a lot of same day sick care in the practice initially and then started doing annual physicals as there was a shortage of GP/IM appointments. This was much more detailed than sick care and required intimate exams of private sexual areas which was initially awkward and new for me. Most of our patient base was 40+ and majority women which was helpful. Then after Obamacare things changed in medicine, reimbursements were cut and many MDs retired. We started to do more physicals for insurance, sports, DOT, etc. This brought a different population to us and we also volunteered to do onsite exams for companies, schools, colleges to supplement our incomes. One of our experienced woman MD mentored me in this regard.

What shocked me despite being in this profession for 20 years was the lack of regard for modesty toward male patients and the opportunity for me to examine closely literally hundreds of young guy penises to do testicular, hernia and penile exams that are legally required for many physicals. Frankly I had only seen my husband naked before this and here I was seeing and handling very fit and nice young guys naked as part of my job. I have to say I got enjoyment and a power trip out of this as a married woman. Most days are just routine work but some days when I got to do college or sports physicals, I could not stand the excitement. Though I show a cool professional demeanor. The guys I like I spend more time in the testicular exams and try to see their reaction. I sometimes look up from my stool to smile or talk with them while doing the exam. I have become somewhat of an expert in male anatomy after seeing hundreds up close (cut, uncut, shaven, all shapes) and still enjoy as much. Well I must admit I also do like examining women particularly big busted ones who need much deeper touching for the exam. With the under < 40 group fortunately no yucky rectals to deal with.

Fun situations are when I am assigned for a physical to a guy who has a regular male MD who is not available at last minute. Or convince someone who came a specific problem that they need a quick physical if they have not had one. Both allow some level of teasing surprise leading upto to the disrobing ('sure you are ok with me doing this' etc).

Particularly in group physicals or when legally required, I like to get new assistants either nursing students or just first time chaperones to help with the charts and cleanup etc. I like to see their shocked faces when they see me asking the guys to drop their underwear and then essentially 'fondle' their privates in front of them. I like the power trip that I get to touch the guys while they can only watch from 5 feet away. Believe me there is a big difference. Always there is a instant twitch at the first touch and the involuntary hardening in first few seconds. There are a lot of interesting vibes that guys throw of. Or the 'accidental' playing with the nipples of a shapely woman. It happens daily.

It is mostly not even sexual as much as the sense of power, intimate interaction with strangers and me as a simple mom fascinated with the underlying psychology. Don't get me wrong. I provide great caring professional service and my enjoyment is strictly my private matter and perhaps also shared by many of the patients without saying a word! My husband is mostly aware of this and does not mind and in fact encourages me in this line of work. I don't know about men doctors but as far as a woman this has to be the best of all worlds, a stable marriage and yet ability to see & intimately touch good looking naked guys/girls daily and get paid very well for it!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Nurse's Confession

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds