• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister Karen Pt. 02

My Sister Karen Pt. 02

It had been a week since the greatest day of my life! I have dreamed more about my sister Karen now that I have tasted her! We have constantly been calling and texting each other every day. I have been begging Karen to have sex with me and she keeps telling me to be patient. My wife has definitely been benefiting from this and she still has no clue about my relationship with my sister.

I work about an hour and a half from my house and in the winter when it snows the roads get bad and I stay close to work til they clear up. Well I was stuck at a hotel around my work for the last three days and took advantage of it. Karen was the first person I told!

After work the first day I met Karen for dinner. I walk in and she was already there in the corner waiting on me. When she stood up my mouth dropped! I stared at this woman with lust in my eyes. Karen was wearing a short black skirt with black panty hose underneath and a thin tight purple button up shirt that was about to pop open! I walked up to Karen and kissed her and my hands grabbed her ass and pulled her close to me. She whispered in my ear, "Make me cum now!"

We sat back down and my hand immediately went to work! I slid my hand up her skirt and tore a hole in her panty hose and slid her panties to the side and quickly shoved three fingers deep in her pussy! She moaned in my ear and told me it won't take long. My fingers going in and out of her wet pussy and I feel her body tense up and her pussy grips my fingers as she cums within 2 minutes! I remove my fingers and suck her pussy juices off of them! We then order our food so we can head to my hotel!

As we made our way out of the restaurant I could not keep my hands off of Karen! My arm was wrapped around her back with my hand on her hip holding her as close to me as I could get her. We get to the car and get in and before I could even start it she hand my slacks unzipped and she was bent over and had my dick in her mouth. I drove to the hotel as carefully as I could which was less than 10 minutes and as we pulled into the parking lot I shot a load of hot cum deep down my sister's throat! She licked me clean and we made our way inside the hotel.

We stepped in the elevator and thankfully we were alone! I pinned Karen up against the wall and ran my hand down her ass to her leg and pulled it up around me as I kissed her with more passion than I had ever kissed my wife with! She begged me to fuck her then and there but the elevator stopped at our floor. Karen jumped up and wrapped both legs around me and I carried her to our room never breaking our kiss! We get inside and go straight to the bed. I laid her down and jerked her skirt and panty hose and panties off and I started to bury my face between her legs but Karen stopped me. I saw a look in her eyes I had never seen before and then she commanded me to fuck her hard! My pants were off in a matter of seconds and I was on top of my sister burying my rock hard cock as deep into her dripping wet pussy as I could! Karen was moaning loudly as her nails dug into my back! I pounded her pussy til I felt it grip my cock to suck the cum out of me! She moaned as I shot load after load of hot cum deep in her pussy with her body convulsing with orgasm!

After about 20 minutes of just laying there holding my sister I turned her over and spread her legs. She knew what I wanted so she didn't fight me at all. Karen gripped my hair and pushed my head down as I needed to taste her pussy again! I did not waste any time at all as I shoved my tongue inside her and listened to her moan as I licked all around inside her pussy! I ate her pussy out making her cum a total of 5 more times before I stopped. I needed to cum inside her again at this point. I turned her over and grabbed her hips and pulled her ass into me. I pounded her from behind! It didn't take long til I was cumming deep in her again! We collapsed on the bed and fell asleep in each others arms. And this was just the first night and I was a happy man and Karen was a very happy and very well pleasured woman! And she was my woman now!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister Karen Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds