• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My "Uncle" Caught Me in Pantyhose! Pt. 05

My "Uncle" Caught Me in Pantyhose! Pt. 05

After our escape from the bar, we paused for a while to catch our breath. Then, we walked on the streets looking at the windows on the little shops.

I loved to watch my reflection. Except for my lipstick, most of my makeup was still on, even after sucking Roberto's monster cock.

I put on more lipstick,... and there,... perfect! I looked fucking hot! My short black bob wig was beautiful! My fake tits were just the perfect size and shape under my blouse! I had a small waist and a girly ass that stuck out, because I was walking in 6-inch platform black stripper heels that made my ass stick out, and made me tall enough to kiss Roberto, who was about 5'10". My slender legs were covered in a opaque black and metallic pantyhose with seams in the back. Very sexy! I was any man's dream girl,... except for my cock.

Robert suddenly grabbed me by my wrist and started pulling me and walking at a brisk pace. "Slow down, Roberto, my feet are killing me!" I said. Running in high heels was not easy, and now my feet were punishing me.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He did not answer, but, kept pulling me.

By the way he was grabbing my wrist and pulling me, I detected that nice sweet Roberto had transformed into sadistic Roberto, again. I better not ask any questions, and act like his little submissive slave.

He appeared to be looking for an alley. Oh my God, I hope he is not thinking about taking me to a dark alley to fuck me! I don't want to end up in jail, or worst, gang banged and beaten up by thugs!

And, how could he be thinking about sex? He just came in my mouth like 10 minutes ago!

We came to an alley that was very dark, and seemed to be very long.

"Roberto, I am not going down that alley. This is dangerous! You don't know what we'll find down that alley!" I said. "Let's go back to the hotel, please!" I pleaded with him.

Roberto pulled me into the alley, and pushed me back, slamming me against the wall! I was not hurt too bad, but, I was stunned. He grabbed my face. "You do as I say!" He said in a soft, but, menacing voice.

He pulled me deeper down the dark alley. It was dark, dirty and smelly. My heart was beating fast. I was scared, Roberto liked to push boundaries. I did not know what he was going to do to me.

There was trash around and some discarded items from the nearby stores. Roberto looked around rummaging through things. When he found a rope. He looked at me with an evil grin.

With a part of the rope, he tied my wrists in front of me. They were tight and I could not set myself free.

"Roberto, what if the police come or someone sees us. I will not be able to run away if my hands are tied!" He did not bother to answer.

Then, he picked me up and sat me down on an old metal desk. The cold steel felt like ice on my skin.

Roberto spread my legs, and, ripped my pantyhose. Oh, no!... I loved these pantyhose. They were very sexy.

Then, he grabbed my panties. He pulled hard on them and tore them off my body. "Fuck!" I said, feeling sharp pain from the fabric being torn off my body.

Now, I felt the cold steel of the desk on my ass.

Roberto put my panties in my mouth and told me to bite on them when things get too painful for me. He said I had to stay quiet no matter how much I wanted to scream!

Roberto grabbed my ankles and, in two quick pulls, he pulled them up all the way, and then, pulled them back all the way. This caused me to drop my back on the cold desk.

My ankles were touching my ears. Roberto used the rest of the rope to tie me up in this position. My ass was open wide for his invasion! I was very uncomfortable, but, there would be no use in complaining.

Roberto unzipped his pants and pulled them down. His one-eyed monster popped out of his pants looking enormous and menacing.

I had taken that cobra in my mouth about 20 minutes ago and my jaws were still sore. But, it was not through with me, yet! How could it still be so alive?

Roberto spat on his hands and rubbed his spit on my crack.

My heart was racing. I remembered how much it hurt to be pounded by him!

When Roberto's cock started to penetrate me, I bit hard into the panties in my mouth, and I shed a few tears. Oh God! It hurt so much! It was worst than I remembered. The position I was in, with my ankles rubbing my ears, made his cock feel twice its monster size!

Roberto heard my muffled cry, but he just pushed harder and penetrated deeper and deeper into me.

He looked straight into my eyes. He was taking delight in my pain. Motherfucking sadist! I wanted to punch him in the face.

"Tell me it hurts! Tell me my cock is so big and it is tearing up your insides!" He said in his sadistic voice. I just nodded and let my tears speak for me.

How does that gigantic thing fit inside me? When half of it was inside me, I felt so full that it was impossible to fit another any more inside me. But, he pushed hard and harder, and my insides yielded to him.

I felt his balls on my ass. His entire shaft was buried inside me!

He pulled out slowly, and then, slowly pushed back back in. But, this was just the beginning,... he picked up the pace... Ahhhhh, fuck!

Then, he put his hands around my throat like he wanted to kill me, and he started really pounding me, like he would get a prize for breaking me in half.

I tried to yell at him to stop, but, the panties in my mouth muffled my voice.

I felt Roberto's balls slapping up against my ass with every violent thrust inside me.

He is such a beast! Why do I let him do this to me? What is wrong with me!

Yet, while my body was taking this terrible abuse, I detected a pleasurable sensation in some spot deep inside me. It only started with a just a little pleasure, definitely not worth all the pain. But, the pleasure grew and grew in intensity. Roberto's cock was rubbing,... or more like slamming,... some strangely placed pleasure zone inside me.

I felt my cock stiffen. I looked at it. Even at its hardest, it felt so small compared to Roberto's long and thick cobra.

Oh!... How can something so painful feel so good at the same time? The pleasure was definitely intense now. "Mmmmmmmmm!" Without meaning to, I moaned in pleasure.

Roberto heard my moan and he paused. "You better not cum without my permission." He said in a stern voice.

I tried to speak, but, only muffled sounds came out.

"You want to say something to me?" He asked and pulled the panties out of my mouth.

"Please Roberto!... I sucked your cock less than an hour ago,... and I am in so much pain from your pounding... But, it is finally starting to feel good for me! Please Roberto! Let me cum!!" I had never begged so much for anything in my life!

"Well,... you have been a good submissive today. So okay!" He replied. I was giddy with joy! I wanted so much to experience an anal orgasm!

Roberto resumed fucking me hard and rough. It was still very painful, but, the pleasure was just as intense. I gazed at Roberto's beautiful brown eyes and we gazed into each other's eyes while he impaled me with his gigantic cock.

Tears kept trickling down my eyes and I could not tell if they were from pain or pleasure.

I moaned and Roberto moaned. Oh my God! We were going to cum together.

"Oh Roberto! I am so close!" I uttered excitedly.

"Yes, me too!" He uttered.

"You fuck so hard!" I said between moans.

This made him beam with pride.

"But, it is not enough!... Fuck me harder, Roberto!" I yelled at him. Both of us froze when I said this. We were both shocked by what I had just yelled out. What the fuck had possessed me?

"I don't know why I said that, Roberto!... I can't take it any harder!" I confessed. Am I fucking crazy? Do I want to be fucked to death?

But Roberto was not going to let me get away with it. "Okay, if that is what you want!" He said with an evil grin.

Fuck harder he did. Way harder! Roberto was now ramming his cock inside me so hard and furious that I think I had an out-of-body experience.

I felt like I was out of my body, watching myself getting fucked to death by Roberto.

Then, I was back in my body... We moaned... I cried from the intensity of both pain and pleasure!... I think he was crying, too!

Our bodies were making loud slapping sex noises while we moaned and grunted like savage animals in crazy heat!

Then, I thought I was about to reach my climax, but instead,... I reached higher and higher states of arousal,... beyond anything I thought was possible.

I felt as if I would faint... and then,... something inside me exploded!... Waves and waves of intense pleasure drowned me... I couldn't breath!...

My body convulsed and I felt my ass and the tunnel inside squeezing and contacting. I also felt Roberto's cock spasming inside me. I bucked my hips and trembled uncontrollably.

Both of us could only express what we were feeling with primal grunts and moans and stupid utterances like, "Ohhhh!", "Mmmm!", "Ahhhhh!", "Ehhhhh!"

Oh my God! Every orgasm I had ever had before was like lighting a match, and this anal orgasm was like lightning coming down from the sky with the roar of thunder!

Roberto pulled out of me leaking his cum all over me and he collapsed right next to me. I felt like I was going to pass out,... and I did.

I woke up some time later. I had no idea how much time had passed. It was still dark, but, it looked like dawn was getting close.

I saw Roberto still passed out on top of the desk.

"Roberto! Get up! Untie me!" I yelled at him! "It's going to be morning soon! Damn it, Roberto! Please, get up!" Finally, he woke up.

As he was untying me, he said, "You know, I've never fucked anyone like that!.. You can take some real hard core raw punishment!... Even I am sore and in pain!" He was really impressed with me.

When I was untied, I realized I could not move without wild pain throbbing inside me and shooting up my leg and all over my body.

Roberto had to pick me up and carry me to the hotel. I prayed that no one would see us like this. We were a mess and my pantyhose was torn all over.

Roberto carried me for about 15 minutes, all the way to our hotel room, and then, all the way to the shower. Then, he took my clothes off, and washed me. I loved it! We kissed in the shower, but not for long, we needed to sleep.

Is something wrong with me for loving a man that can get so rough and sadistic during sex? Is something wrong with my body, because it finds the most intense pleasure in the roughest kind of sex? I was too exhausted to seek answers to these questions right now.

Roberto and I lied down in bed. I rolled up next to him and put my arm around his strong muscular chest. He smiled and took my hand in his hand. We fell into a deep blissful sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My "Uncle" Caught Me in Pantyhose! Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 534 milliseconds