• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Porto San Michele on a Summer Day Ch. 02

Porto San Michele on a Summer Day Ch. 02

...It was fun while it lasted we thought, while we laid back down on our lounge chairs, enjoying the beer and the beautiful sun.

But since the beach was rapidly repopulating and we were still aroused, this excited mood took over a pleasurable relax. We then decided to take a stroll hoping to find a quiet spot and resume the sexy fun.

Anna decided to not put the top back on, a definitive hint for another adventure waiting on the horizon. So I instinctively grabbed my camera and a beach towel and we headed toward the sea cliff on our left.

We knew that after we crossed the small inlet, there were a couple of beautiful flat rocks that rose above the water. Those flat rocks were a very comfortable place to sit or lay down under the sun, and just the perfect thing for taking pictures.

Sadly we discovered that both rocks were already occupied by two other couples, so we had no choice but to head for the next cove in our quest for privacy. We roamed around cliffs and rocks until we discovered a small and secluded cove. Luckily no beach goers had wandered that far, in this muggy July's afternoon. Only an horny couple would go this far, we thought.

As I laid the towel down I noticed how astonishing this location was, and how the light was simply perfect. The sun shone on the rocks and I liked how it mirrored in her green eyes. It was for me a moment of worship.

I watched her ash-blonde hair falling sensually on her shoulder to frame the graceful oval face. Anna had been my only model for the past 20 years, and even in her full maturity she was still toned and a nice fit at 5'8 and 145lb.

So before we decided to lay down I asked her if she was in the mood for a couple of sexy pics. But before I had finished my sentence she promptly took the bottom off and headed toward the large rock that was shaped like a large cone. There she leaned against it, sensually and teasingly. She loved to pose naked for me, particularly in public places, excited by the thrill of getting caught.

I was mesmerized by her beauty, so I stopped for moment to take pictures and just stood there watching her play with her nipples, squeeze them and tweak them relentlessly. She was hot and she knew it. When she reached her vaginal lips and uncovered the hood, I saw that her clit had swollen significantly in excitement and now it looked like a small dick.

She wet her middle finger and ran circles around it, then put two fingers inside, to glaze them with her own juice and then suck them to savor every little drop of it.

At one point she turned around and slapped her cheeks hard, multiple times. "Wow is this heaven on earth or what?"

But while we were in la-la land, we heard the sound of a distant voice and a dog barking. These sounds were traveling closer, they were coming from behind the group of rocks on our left. Unfortunately we could not see past these rocks, to check what was going on. But it sounded like someone that, walking a dog, was heading our way.

Oh no, this is not happening again. Anna instinctively reached down to the gravel to get the swimsuit back on but I was faster and I grabbed her arm before she could reach it. While I was grabbing her arm our eyes met in a sort of "what if" look. "What if what?" she replied.

"Yes, what if you don't put the bottom swimsuit back on?" We shared a moment of hesitant silence before a mutual grin. "Could this be considered beach dogging?"Anna asked. "I think so" I quickly answered and we both started laughing.

Then she stood back up and leaned again against the rock, while I resumed my camera job. The air was now charged with a vibrant tension as we waited for the arrival of our dogger.

But all of a sudden she got worried about the "what if " situation. "Baby you know that I am so excited to do this but "what if" the owner of the dog is actually a young kid?" Damn she was right, that would have really bust our fun game.

So I decided to walk toward those rocks, hike to the top and see who or what was coming our way. When I got there I saw the dogger and the dog in the distance and, and notwithstanding they were still quite far, I could see that our dogger was a young black male, probably in his twenties.

When I reported the news to Anna she let out a sigh of relief. So we were back in the game and while we were waiting for our dogger we went back to our photo-shooting.

The dog arrived on the crime scene a few seconds before the dogger; a short time that it seemed an eternity to us. When the black young man finally got there he was shocked at the scene, Anna was fully exposed and was bashfully covering herself while I was on my knees taking pictures.

Baffled he walked in between us, mumbling something like "excuse me" and "I am sorry" and continued on for about 20 feet or so. There he stopped, put his wood walking cane down, and he whistled to call his dog which promptly came back to him. We expected him to move on and walk to the main beach but instead he removed his small and colorful backpack from his shoulder and started to look for something inside.

While he was searching I smiled and winked at Anna and restarted the photo shooting. Anna winked back and stopped covering her stuff with her hands and arms. She was now exposed in all her beauty, sexier than ever, biting her lips and randomly making eye contact with me and our new friend. Who by the way was still scrabbling for who-knows-what inside the backpack, with a strange expression on his face, maybe he was frightened that we may ask him to leave.

I told him that it was ok for him to stay and watch the show but he was not allowed to take pictures with his own camera or a smart-phone. He agreed and sat down and enjoyed the whole show. After all it looked like a damn good show.

The photo-shoot continued on, his soundless participation added a naughty feeling to the moment, it was an exciting game for all of us, we were partners in crime, voyeur and exhibitionists, a meeting of naughty minds at last.

After a few good pictures I decided to take this situation up a notch and asked to our new friend if he wanted to take a picture with this beautiful lady. We told him that we could email-him the picture later. This would be a special gift, a souvenir for all of us.

He happily accepted the offer and without wasting time he got up and moved toward her. In the meanwhile Anna, trying to conceal an un-concealable grin, asked me if there was any specific position that I had in mind for this picture. I told her that if everyone was comfortable with it, it would be cool for our new friend to stand behind her and fully cup her white tits with both hands.

That would have been a good souvenir for everyone. He said that he was fine with it, and Anna said that she was also good with it. So he went behind her and there he stood for a few minutes without moving. Then after a little encouragement from us, he shakily put his hands on her tits. Nevertheless he left both nipples uncovered between his fingers.

It was sexy to see her pink and erected nipples between those black fingers. I told Anna to cover her pussy with both hands, I thought it would be more alluring and exciting. And the scene from the viewfinder looked like a glamorous picture, one for a calendar or a magazine.

I noticed that through the entire preparation, his shy hands moved slowly on her breast, he felt her up trying to go unnoticed, but it looked clumsy and somewhat funny.

Lastly he found some courage, so he grabbed them and squeezed them harder.

Anna seemed to enjoy the attention, and so did I, seeing these black hands on her white boobs was a major turn on. My dick throbbed and jerked several times and I thought I was going to cum in my trunks without even touching myself.

To not spoil the moment I needed to re-focusing myself on taking pictures. Then after a couple of shots for our private collection I told her "pull your hair over your face, so we can take one more for our friend."Hiding the face so he could do whatever he wanted to with it, to publish it over the internet or share with his friends. We wanted to be safe and not being recognized from a family member, a co-worker or friends.

Well the photo-shoot was over.

Our black friend was getting back toward his backpack and his dog when Anna told me: "I see that someone else is really enjoying the show, a lot." I was in fact sporting a great erection; impossible to hide in my tight Speedo's bathing suit. She loved the fact that I did enjoy the photo shoot as much as she did or maybe even more.

She put her hand inside my bathing suit and with her finger she ran a circle on the tip of my cock, which was flowing with pre-cum from the excitement. "Oh well look what I found!then the show must go on, I think that the show is not over until the fat lady sings" she said.

"Give your camera to our friend and move your ass over here." I had no choice but to comply with the strict order, so I moved close to her, and hesitantly handled my camera to our friend.

"But," I whisper in her hear, "what if he run away with our camera?" "There are a lot of compromising pictures in that camera, do you remember the Griswold?"

Anna laughed and told me not to worry because she had a very thought plan. She told the boy that, if he wanted to witness the greatest blow job on earth, he was to remove his bathing suit and throw it to us. We would keep it with us until the end of the show and then he could retrieve it.

"Sorry about this but we want to enjoy the moment without being worried about you running away with our camera."

Then she added " And while you were standing behind me, I felt your cock through your swim-trunk, it felt good rubbing against my ass, it felt big and thick." "Now go ahead, take your swim-trunk off, I really want to see you jerking off for me while I am sucking his cock".

The boy was stunned, but happy to fulfill the lady's requests. He knew that he was getting used by us but he was glad to do so. He removed his swimsuit and threw it toward us. He was now standing in front of us wearing only a white tank top, his dick was in full display while he was playing with the camera.

And Anna was right it was a large and beautiful black dick that proudly stood up in all its glory. "You are really a good boy" Anna told him and then she went down on me, pulled my black bathing suit off and started licking and sucking my cock. She was all over my dick, a now stiffed 8 inches that conceitedly competed against the black one.

And she was all over it, up and down, fast and slow, deep-throating , gagging but not puking.

She was a natural one, the absolute best at this. And this time she performed even better as we were both enjoying the fact of someone else watching us and taking pictures. It was doubling our pleasure.

Our friend was taking pictures with one hand and jerking his cock with the other hand, it looked like he was on the verge to explode but somehow he managed to hold it.

Anna's eyes were glued to his cock while played with her pussy, inserting her middle finger in her own ass; she wanted to drive both of us completely crazy. And she did.

When she sensed that I was approaching my climax, she stopped and told me that now was my turn to please her. She laid down on the flattest rock, parted her legs and told me to eat her pussy. "C'mon boy show me how much you want this pussy." "Now make out with my pussy and show our friend how to please a real woman"

"Start pushing my legs apart, slowly, yes like that". I wet my fingers and lightly rubbed them up and down her pussy lips. She whispered, "oh yes baby, just like that, it feels soooo good."

I moved between her thighs and, while still stroking her clit, I glued my mouth over her hot, pussy lips, sliding my tongue inside her, sticking it as far as I could. Anna's hips were movinh with my face as she continued to pant and holding me down, deeper into her warm spot.

Then she pressed my face deeper into her pussy and she gifted me with the most beautiful prize.

It was one of her prolonged orgasms ever, and I did not wanted her to stop, so I continued eating her until her body began to calm down. Only when she pushed me away I understood that she was completely satisfied.

"Damn, that was good," she said " Baby I can't decide which I like best, being fucked, being eaten, or sucking a cock." Still moaning she told the boy to put the camera down and ordered to both of us to stand on top of her and start to jerk off. " I want to be creamed "

As we did previously we followed the orders, we were both standing on top of her, I was on her left while our friend on her right as she laid down on the rock waiting for the cream shower.

It must have been a beautiful sight, that unfortunately did not last very long. The black guy and I held it only for a few seconds before we came all over her tits, her tummy and her legs. Two beautiful cum-loads and at the sight of these generous spurts she climaxed again.

Then she laid there for a few minutes with her eyes shut and her body entirely covered in cum. Then she handled the swimwear back to the boy and thanked him for playing with us.

"But now leave us alone" "this is a special moment and we are going to enjoy it privately"

He did as he was told and left quickly, he even forgot to leave us his email address.

Sadly, because we would have loved to e-mail him a couple of pictures. I am sure he would have treasured them for a long time.

We remained there for a while, in a moment of unbelievable and romantic intimacy. Then regrettably recomposed ourselves and walked back to the beach. We need to come back here tomorrow, we love this beach!

It had been a beautiful and horny day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Porto San Michele on a Summer Day Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds