• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • For The Love Of Breast...

For The Love Of Breast...

He always loved big firm breast, it was more than an obsession to him...it never mattered to him if the women that owned full sized breast were small or full figured he was attracted to huge breast, as big as his head even, and he was a slim petite man, but oh how he loved sucking them, burying his head in them, feeling them in his hands...he liked taking the tip of his tongue and licking around the areolae, and the tip of the nipples, then sucking them in his mouth, if a woman was lactating it was even better, it was like treasure to him...his love for large titties was insatiable...the problem was that the women that had what he wanted were either not around him enough or they were the types that would be unfaithful... after all, most men like him were suckers for big knockers. He loved the idea of his penis pumping between two breast...it seemed that he never could be satisfied enough...it was hard going out and seeing women in clothes that showed cleavage, he would have to go to the washroom quickly to jock his giant cock...

One day, an idea came to him...in desperation people do many things to survive...and Ash, was a survivor...

For added pleasure to his jocking sessions, he started waxing his own chest just so that on every washroom break on his job he could feel his own nipples, lick the tips of his fingers, pass them on his nipples and blow on them so that they got stiff, and as he fingered them with one hand he'd jock his beam of iron with the next hand.....after some months of deep thought he decided to do more about it...he thought about how important feeding his obsession was to him, he thought about feeling that worst sensation called blue balls when his desire was held up like a woman cheated of an orgasm...it would mean a new life, moving out of state, changing his name and how he appeared...but he didn't care about pleasing the world anymore, he was 35 and felt that at this point in his life he just wanted to be happy, fulfilled...

The surgery was painful but the results wonderful. He was standing in front his mirror unclothed, his penis quite erect, pleased with the look...he had grown his hair and had it in platinum hi lights with golden blonde base, his eyelashes thick and long...he was never as hairy as most men were, and barely had facial hair so waxing his face was a breeze....the red lipstick and jet black eyeliner on his face, made him stunning...but the most important thing was the new voluptuous rack of breast that protruded from his chest in nice D cup sizes...

He had been licking his own nipples, earlier feeling how grand his breast felt as they rubbed together...they were so beautiful... and he never wore bras with them, he wanted easy access to them on every washroom break...his cock was so hard, it was a pity it couldn't reach between his breast...his name was now April, and he worked as a secretary in a new State many miles from the original life he once knew...not even his boss realised he wasn't a woman, it took a lot of tricks to strap down his cock...but it did turn him off when his boss flirted with him and would sometimes hit his tush as he left the office...

Yet, he still wanted to feel now how other beautiful breasts would feel rubbing against his breast, this idea made him cum on himself. How would it be to fuck and feel his boobs rubbing against another's and of course while he imagined his prick being sandwiched between some lady's melons, he thought of touching his own rack...just Heavenly! ...he came on himself with that day dream turned wet...

That night he dressed carefully, very sexy, he was going to a gay club famous around most lesbians, he hoped to fit in....and he did. He wore a very tight corseted bodice top that pushed up his beauties, being careful to wear a strong fitted underpants with his stockings, before he put on the short black leather skirt he adored...

That night, he met Carla and her friend Reyann, and first thing that caught his attention was that they both had D cup sizes as he did...he had to keep his hand bag in front his groin, from feeling so horny watching them...they seemed to like him as he had so much understanding it appeared...blending into his surroundings, and a bit drunk, he invited them to his place that night.

They were all a bit tipsy, they started flirting with him, and the talk came up on a threesome...supposedly a lesbian threesome...they started to undress, when he removed the tight fitted bodice top he'd been wearing they gasped...

"Your breast are beautiful" , they almost said together, he was standing with his legs crossed hands crossed in front his crotch, his erection was rock hard...

They each started to suck at each of his boobs...he wanted to explode...but he knew he'd better tell them the truth before they went further...

"There's something I need to tell you...am I'm not really a lesbian, I'm really a man and I love lesbians..." They stopped and looked at him...

"Let's see what you got under that skirt..." Carla's voice was teasing...he was suddenly uncomfortable, he knew that they thought he might of been joking, what if they get angry and call me a freak, he was so worried at that moment...

Reyann started pulling down his skirt, stockings and underwear, his cock leaped out it seemed like a 3D one eyed monster, he stood there for the first time unsure what to do...

"Wow! " that was Carla...

"No fucking way..." That was Reyann

"Oh I'm so sorry...it's ok if you all want to leave...I understand" he felt as if he was in trouble but he was so turned on...

What they did next took him to a level he never knew existed.

Both naked women started going down on his stiff manliness, their tongues interchanging and intertwining like rose petals, their huge breast dangling on either side of his thighs...while one of their arms were holding on massaging his breast, and with the other hands they were playing with his testicle sacks and lightly fingering his anus...he started to moan, weak with all the pent up sexual tension he had been feeling for many months, and as he seemed to get to the level of borderline eruption,they pulled him down to the ground. Carla bent over his face, her golden breast he took one by one in his mouth, while she sucked his....Reyann started started riding his plump elongated pony as his hand grabbed at her mocha confection of jiggling boobies...

The girls exchanged what they were doing in only three minutes jealous of each other's coveted position...they were lesbians but their double edged rubber sword was no comparison for this beautiful penis set in the face of what looked like a gorgeous woman with a beautiful rack, they both had cum quickly each riding him...then they took quick turns in letting his monster worm crawl and run up and down faster and faster between their breast as they each in their turn caressed his boobs from behind, sucking his neck and mouth, while his arms kept pulling them closer...

He felt like if he would faint, He felt like if he saw stars, he felt as if the whole world went silent and he didn't know where he was...he felt deaf and dumb at the same time...his eyes white...he started to erupt and in a flash they both were at his feet, collecting his blessings upon their own breast...so divine...beyond anything, he felt a contentment that only old trees moving in the wind would know of...

It was now four am, the lesbian couple he had fucked that night was lying on either side of him, but that was a common thing in his life once a week...but it just wasn't good enough...their arms caressed his muscular chest, he past his hand through his shortly cropped dark hair...sitting up in the bed his hands on either girls breasts, he looked down at his rugged chest with, the light crop of blonde hair across it, and thought to himself...if only...if only...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • For The Love Of Breast...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds