• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Don't Date a Pornstar Ch. 01

Don't Date a Pornstar Ch. 01

I met her at a house party. Her name was Mari, which she said was Danish. She was short, tan and fit, with gorgeous blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was way, way, way out of my league; I had learned the hard way back in the dorms that I wasn't really "enough" for the truly pretty girls. Girls like her wanted more than I could give. Girls like her enjoyed getting fucked, and wanted men who could do it properly.

She was sweet and polite, and we talked about school (she was a nursing major) and music (she loved hip hop, while I preferred classic rock) and I could tell that she was pretty tipsy. Her breasts were busting out of her tight t-shirt and I was getting pretty aroused. To my surprise, when I suggested we move to a quieter part of the house she quickly agreed. She produced a small blunt and we smoked, even though I don't normally smoke at parties. As we smoked she got close and suddenly kissed me. We made out for a bit and she slid her slender little hands up my thigh toward my crotch.

What happened next changed my life. As she grabbed my hardon through my jeans, she suddenly gasped and withdrew her hand. I stammered and offered an apologetic look. She immediately soothed my ego. "It's okay, trust me." She giggled.

"Yeah, I understand if...if maybe you don't want to?"

"No, I do! Trust me, really, it doesn't matter. If you only knew."

While I was still extremely horny, curiosity overtook me.

She informed me very nonchalantly that she did porn.

"Excuse me?" I thought I had misheard her.

She giggled. "Yeah, I started my freshman year to make extra money, and I really love it! That's why your, uh...little problem doesn't bother me." She smiled devilishly. "I'm still really sore from work, so you'll be perfect."

Every humiliating word shot through me and caused me to gasp. I can't explain it, but I was more turned on than I've ever been in my life. This perfect vixen was degrading me and I wanted more.

We shed our clothes and I presented my erection expectedly, waiting for her comment. She ran her fingernails gently along the unimpressive length of my dick and grinned.

"Do you still want to?" I asked hopefully.

"Mmmhm," She dropped to her knees and took my entire dick into her mouth with ease. I was in heaven! She then laid back and spread her legs. I crawled down and ate her out voraciously. I was pretty fucked up, but I remember that her pussy looked different from the rest of her; her labia were long and meaty, and her hole was gaping open. I started to think about all of the big dicks she probably takes, and I became even more aroused. As I sucked her pussy she moaned loudly - the thought that I was giving a professional porn star this much pleasure made me extremely proud.

After a while she pulled me on top of her and the moment of truth came. I slid inside of her easily; there was no resistance and I bottomed out completely. She smiled politely and gave me a nod to keep going; without thinking I start to pump frantically in and out, feeling my orgasm approaching already.

"You're doing good," She cooed.

"I'm gonna cum," I whimpered.

She giggled, then gave me an evil look. "Small AND fast, huh?"

Her humiliating comment forced me over the edge, and I nearly passed out from the most intense orgasm of my life. It occurred to me moments later as I slid back out of her that we hadn't used protection and I hadn't pulled out. She assured me that she was on birth control.

"With how many guys cum in me..." She trailed off, giggling. The thought of how many men had been in her (and had cum in her) sent a chill of visceral pleasure through me.

"You gonna finish me off?" She asked, grinning.

"Oh, but I...you're all cummy."

She frowned. "You're going to suck me off right now. I need to bust a nut, too."

Still in a haze from the weed, I got down and pressed my face into her slick, meaty, wrecked pussy and ate her out. I had gotten quite good at giving girls head over the years due to my disappointing size; she came hard a few minutes later and thanked me, complementing my skill.

After we dressed and rejoined the party, she surprised me by giving me her number. I drunkenly thanked her about ten times and asked her if she really wanted me to call her.

"You're cute, and I like you...most guys are really put off by what I do, but you seem to like it. If you ever wanna hang out again, I'm down."

I thanked her again and promised that I would call. I had no idea that this would be the beginning of a whole new life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Don't Date a Pornstar Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 677 milliseconds