• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 01

Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 01

1234

Fictional story about fictional characters.

*****

It had been seven months since Penny had moved into apartment 4B, directly across from "nerd central," as she referred to apartment 4A. She had eagerly left simple Nebraska farm life behind and traveled to California on a quest to become a successful actress. So far that dream had hit nothing but roadblocks, and she had reluctantly taken a waitress job at a Cheesecake Factory franchise in order to pay the bills. The bills, however, were proving to be much higher than in the "corn belt," and she was now looking for increased income. Thinking that her quirky neighbors may have some suggestions, she walked across the hall and knocked, "hey guys, it's Penny," and entered the apartment without waiting for a formal invitation.

"Since when is it not customary to wait to be granted permission to enter," the always droll Dr. Sheldon Cooper inquired, looking up from his laptop.

Penny thought he looked like a big Praying Mantis hovering over the screen, when his roommate, Dr. Leonard Hofstadter answered for her, "Penny doesn't need to wait, she has a standing invitation from me. Hi, Penny," he welcomed her with a wide smile as he put his game controller down, "what can we do for you." Penny liked Leonard, and it was no secret to anyone that he had a crush on her a mile wide. Leonard and Sheldon shared the apartment and were physicists and colleagues at CalTech, where they worked with the two other members of the "Nerd Four," who were also present in the apartment: Raj Koothrappali, and Howard Wolowitz. As she sat on the arm of the sofa, she immediately began to feel uncomfortable as Howard began to leer at her bare legs.

Wearing her usual "lounging around the apartment outfit" of abbreviated cut-off jean shorts and a tank top, she had forgotten that Howard was almost always at her neighbors apartment. Howard was a creepy little pervert who sometimes made her skin crawl the way he was obviously undressing her with his eyes, but she usually just tried to ignore him. "Well guys," she stated, "my job at the Cheesecake Factory is not enough to pay the bills so I was wondering if you had any ideas how I could make some extra cash."

"There is an open position at the university for a substitute physics professor," Sheldon sarcastically offered, "oh that's right, you don't have your Masters...bazinga." His smile disappeared when no one else seemed to be that impressed with his joke and he went back to his computer. Sheldon seemed to make it his goal in life to belittle Penny at every opportunity, and yet for some reason she didn't dislike him...totally.

"Jeez Sheldon," Leonard spoke up, "why do you always have to be such an ass. I don't know of anything right off hand Penny, but I'll be sure and keep my eyes open. I'll watch the announcement boards at the university. Sometimes people put cards up when they're looking for assistants." Penny recognized how Leonard seemed to always stick up for her and thought to herself that maybe there is more to this nerd than meets the eye.

"I have a few ideas how you could make some extra money," Howard said suggestively, his eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, I'm sure you do," Penny answered, "but I'm also sure you don't have enough money for what you have in mind."

Raj, who could not seem to talk to any females that were not his relatives unless he had been drinking, whispered in Howard's ear and Howard relayed his message: "Raj says there was a note on the Art Department's board that one of the art classes was looking for a female model. How did you know that Raj; the Performing Arts Department is way over on the other side of the campus?"

Raj whispered his reply and Howard shared it with the others, "he says he takes walks over there because there are more females on that side."

"Penny that sounds perfect for you," Leonard volunteered, "you look like a super-model."

She actually blushed as she admitted, "maybe it is worth looking into; thank you Raj...and you too Leonard." For some reason, it pleased her to hear the praise coming from Leonard.

The very next day Penny drove over to the CalTech campus, and after asking for direction several times, finally found the Fine Arts building. On the message board on the lobby of the impressive structure she found the announcement she was looking for and quickly found the room of the art professor giving the class. Professor ("what, you mean not everyone who works here is a Doctor," she thought) Shirley McGuire was a pleasant, middle aged woman who barely glanced at Penny's resume after they had been seated in her office.

"To be perfectly honest Penny, I hope I may call you Penny, the only requirement for this job that really matters is your willingness to pose nude for a class of art students," she informed Penny. "We had a perfectly good model, but she quit suddenly after only two sessions. It is near the end of the semester and the students have progressed from still-life paintings to live, full figures. We are in desperate need of a model so the students can finish the requirement."

Thinking for a moment, Penny replied, "would this require full nudity?"

"Well in the classic pose we are doing, you would be seated on a stool with legs crossed at the knee and a sheet draped over your groin area, but everything else would be on display," Professor McGuire specified. "Are you interested in the job?"

As much as Penny was trying to avoid anything that required nudity, she really did need the money and reluctantly agreed to try it, "when would I start."

Professor McGuire surprised her by shoving some paperwork across the desk for Penny to fill out and stating, "well, the class meets this afternoon. The model job is not an official position, and is just paid out of petty-cash, so there is no need for tax forms, just release forms for the paintings."

Penny was off from the Cheesecake Factory that night, so she quickly signed the forms and Professor McGuire showed her the small changing room adjoining the classroom. Since she had some time to kill, Penny thought of going over to the Physics Department and surprising the "Nerd Four," but decided against it because she didn't want anyone to know she was posing nude. She could just hear Sheldon saying something like, "well at least you finally found something you're qualified for." A quick trip to the campus cafeteria seemed like a better choice.

When it was time for the class Penny made her way to the changing area and happened to pass another very attractive model on her way out. "Oh hi," she greeted Penny, "are you here for McGuire's class?"

"Yes," Penny replied reflexively, "today's my first day, kinda nervous."

"Oh you'll do great...really all you have to do is sit there. I usually plan my day in my head as I'm posing. I'm Valerie, I used to pose for that class."

"Oh right," Penny answered, "Professor McGuire said the model suddenly quit. If you don't mind my asking, was there a problem with the class?"

"The class was OK except for this one guy," Valerie told her. "He was this little nerdy guy, and he just gave me the creeps. The way he stared at me gave me goose-bumps, and made the hair on my arms stand up. It was like he was looking right through my skin and into my soul. I just couldn't take it anymore, he made me feel so uncomfortable. I hope it was just me...I bet you will be fine. Well, good luck."

"Thanks," Penny waved as Valerie turned and walked away. As Penny entered the changing room and began to remove her clothes, she was even more nervous than before. "It sounds like there is a real perv in the class," she thought, "oh well, it can't be any worse than the way some of the customers at the Cheesecake Factory leer at me...or the way Howard stares at me." "Oh you lucky bastards," she whispered to herself as she stared in the full-length mirror. She was truly a wet-dream walking as her naked body stared back at her. Her shapely legs met at two perfectly round and firm ass cheeks and a completely bald pubic area. A taut belly under absolutely magnificent 36 C breasts, highlighted by large pink areola and gumdrop sized nipples.

Her tousled blond hair cascaded over her creamy shoulders, and she had added shiny red lipstick when she was in the car. She playfully slapped her own ass and thought, "I bet the perv would like to do that." When she was totally nude, she wrapped the provided white sheet around her body like a sarong, tied it at the shoulder and waited for Professor McGuire to come and get her.

After only a few seconds, Shirley McGuire led her into the classroom, introducing her as they walked, "class we have a new model today. Please make Penny feel welcome. Resume your paintings from the last session; I know there will be continuity problems with a different model, but just do your best and I assure you I will take everything into consideration when I grade your works." "OK Penny, just hop up on the stool, cross your legs at the knee and I will arrange the sheet around your mid-section the way your predecessor had it."

Feeling surprisingly unselfconscious, Penny untied the sheet and let it slip off her shoulders. As she sat on the stool, the students got only the briefest glimpse of her pubic area before she had crossed her endlessly long legs and Professor McGuire had draped the sheet around her groin. The Professor helped her pose her arms, one on her hip and the other resting in her lap; and Penny took a deep breath and tried to relax. She had told herself that maybe she should avoid looking at the students altogether, that way it would make the experience more impersonal and clinical. She picked out a spot on the back wall and just focused on that, not looking down from her elevated platform, but began to feel suddenly squeamish and uncomfortable for some unexplained reason.

Remembering what Valerie had told her, Penny could not resist scanning the students. Starting at the back of the classroom, she nearly fell off the stool when she spotted a very familiar face grinning at her as his eyes continuously scanned her nude form. The beady, piercing eyes belonged to none other than Howard Wolowitz. Shit...did she just see him sneaking a picture of her with his phone? Suddenly it seemed difficult for her to breathe and she was certain a thin sweat had broken out on her forehead and chest. Now she knew what Valerie had been referring to, but it was even worse for Penny because she knew Howard. Questions raced through her mind: "what was he doing here; why didn't he say something when Raj brought it up (oh yeah...he wanted to see her naked); would he tell the rest of the nerds?" She tried to focus on the spot on the wall until break-time.

When Professor McGuire announced break, Penny retreated to the changing area and waited for the eventual visit. Sure enough, she heard Howard's voice through the curtain," Penny can I come in please?"

"Enter," she simply said and Howard pushed the curtain aside. Oddly, Penny felt just as uncomfortable covered completely by the sheet as Howard began to explain," I know you're mad and I don't blame you. I didn't say anything last night because I didn't want the guys to know I was in this class. It's true I initially signed up because I knew there would be a nude model at the end of the semester, but I actually enjoy the class...it is very relaxing and it gets me away from Mother. They tease me enough, especially Sheldon...you know how he is, so I didn't tell anyone. I know I kind of took advantage of you, but...jeez...you really are beautiful. Look, if you keep my secret, I won't tell Leonard, or anyone else about your modeling career. Deal?"

"What did he mean he wouldn't tell Leonard," she thought, "why should I care." And yet she suddenly realized she did care about what Leonard thought...much more than anyone else, even the perpetually cruel Sheldon. "Promise you won't tell anyone...not a word," Penny demanded. Howard crossed his heart and made a motion like he was zippering his lips, and she replied, "deal." The remainder of the class seemed to fly by as Penny ignored Howard, followed Valerie's advice and planned her week in her head. After the class, Penny regretfully informed Professor McGuire that she would not be returning for any future modeling sessions.

On her way home, Penny stopped by the Cheesecake Factory. She was depressed that she had only made $60 for the session, and that source of income was now gone. Knowing that Gene was bartending that night, she was certain he would slip her a couple of free drinks, and she could have a quick chat with the new waitress that she had taken under her wing. Bernadette was another "brain" who was just working part-time to finance her graduate studies, but she was a novice waitress and Penny had volunteered to show her the ropes. Despite the differences in their schooling, the two seemed to really hit it off and they were becoming fast friends...maybe it was a "blonde" thing.

Arriving home, Penny played back her messages and one was from another actress she often saw at auditions, telling her that there was a casting call for "extras" in a Toyota commercial the next day. It had been a long frustrating day and Penny decided to just go straight to bed rather than walk across the hall and try to cajole some free Chinese "takeout" from the nerds; which reminded her it was usually Leonard who shared his food with her. "Hmmm," she mumbled as she threw herself on the bed.

It was the proverbial "cattle call" at the audition the next morning. She had spent the short drive to Burbank attempting to psych herself; trying to build her confidence. Unfortunately the prospects did not look promising as she left with another "we'll call you" ringing in her ear. Outside the casting office, Valerie was waiting for her, "hey Penny."

"Oh hi Valerie," Penny answered in a surprised voice, "were you at the audition...I didn't see you. I didn't know you were an actress too."

Valerie responded, "yeah I was just leaving as you were coming in. I call myself an actress, but how can you be an actress if you can't get any parts."

"I hear that," Penny agreed, "so what's up."

"Just wondered how you made out in McGuire's class," Valerie inquired.

"I only lasted one night," Penny told her, "you know that perv you were talking about...turns out I actually know him; so I quit."

"I am so sorry...both that you quit and that you know him," Valerie laughed.

"Thanks," Penny chuckled, "me too."

"The real reason I stuck around was to ask how desperate you are for some quick cash, because I may have a solution for you," Valerie confided in her.

"Go on...getting pretty desperate," Penny admitted.

"Well, since you were willing to pose in the nude, I thought you might like to get in on what I've been doing for a couple months," Valerie informed her. "There is a real market for what is called "niche" magazines and web sites. I have been posing for a bondage/sadomasochism photographer. His name is Adrian and he sells the photos to magazines and web site administrators. The money is pretty good and the best part is most of the time I don't even show my face because I'm wearing a mask or hood. I am in demand because of my red hair, and he is always looking for blondes. If you like I'll give you his number."

It was a lot of information for her to process at the moment, so Penny cautiously replied, "well, it can't hurt to take his number, right;... thanks." Valerie scribbled it down on a piece of paper and they quick-hugged.

Penny waited a few days before seriously considering making a call to Adrian; trying to convince herself that something else would turn up. The nerds had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory one night, and aside from seeming to leer at her even more, Howard had not given any indication that the relationship between them had changed. She could tell that, at least so far, he had kept his word and not given up her secret. The manager of the restaurant had refused to give her more hours and Penny was becoming more desperate for money. All of the employees were part-time, and their hours were regulated very closely so that they did not become eligible for benefits.

After opening her mail that evening, and realizing that her paycheck was not going to stretch nearly far enough, she made the decision to call Adrian the photographer. Their conversation was short and very business-like: he asked her some employment history questions, but when she mentioned that Valerie had recommended him, the interview ended and they set up an appointment. He indicated that her pubic area should be neatly trimmed, and seemed pleased when she informed him there was nothing to trim. Penny asked if she should wear anything in particular, and he replied that it didn't matter because costumes would be provided.

Always wanting to make a good first impression, Penny took a quick shower, making sure that every area that she usually shaved was nice and smooth, and then stood in front of the closet deciding what to wear. She selected a nice yellow sundress that was short enough to display her wonderful legs, with spaghetti straps and a low neckline to showcase her firm breasts. "It doesn't hurt to highlight the sisters," she thought and chose to go bra-less. A yellow thong and five inch heels completed her outfit. "Leonard would have an asthma attack if he saw me in this outfit," she thought...and then; "what the Hell, why did he pop into my mind again." Shaking her head as if to remove any unwanted thoughts, Penny grabbed her keys and closed the door behind her. It was a short drive to Glendale and the directions Adrian had given her took her to a residential area. The house had an attached two car garage, with a second floor. On the front of the garage there was a plain lettered sign reading: "Albums by Adrian," so she was confident this was the right place.

As soon as she got out of her car, smoothing her dress, a man exited the side door of the garage and stuck his hand out to greet her, "hi you must be Penny...I'm Adrian, nice to meet you."

"Hi, yes I'm Penny. Nice to meet you too. You gave great directions," she replied smiling. She could see his eyes traveling up and down her body, and yet it wasn't the leer of Howard; more like he was sizing up a project. He seemed pleasant enough: about her height, glasses, slender build...he reminded her of the nerds and she started to feel very comfortable.

"Well let's go inside," he beckoned her to follow him into the garage, which seemed packed with furniture, lights, rolled up carpets and basically looked like a garage-sale waiting to happen. She followed him up a flight of stairs as he explained, "I store all my props down here; I take all kinds of photos and portraits. My studio and office are up here."

They emerged into a brightly lit second floor office and Penny realized the lighting was all natural, provided by several large skylights. "I have three rooms up here already set up with various props, but right now let's get comfortable and chat." Penny took a seat on a large leather sofa and crossed her legs so that Adrian got a good look at her thigh.

"I assume Valerie told you about some of my ventures with bondage and sadomasochism," he began, and Penny nodded in the affirmative. Unfortunately right now I don't have any open orders for photos, but you are a gorgeous woman Penny and what I would like to do is take some pictures and video for my files. I will show them to my clients and I have no doubt that when they see you, they will ask for a complete layout or video session. I see by your face that you are disappointed there is no immediate work, but I assure you that I will compensate you for your time today. Would $400 be sufficient for the day's work?"

She was disappointed, but that amount of money equaled a week's pay at the Cheesecake Factory, so Penny readily agreed, "yes, that would be fine. You really think there will be a demand for more pictures?"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds