• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Misogynistic Man Owned!!!

Misogynistic Man Owned!!!

12

You're sitting in a bar with his friends, talking about how there is this rumor that a pack of women are going around raping unsuspecting men. You all talk about; how all the men who were victims don't ever talk about what had happen that night, nor do they give any details.

You say... "I can't believe it", I would tell everyone if I had fucked that many women at once."

You even boast how you would turn the tables and dominate them, how they would be no match for you. You go on saying that the men were probably fags and that's why they targeted them.

You then say... "They wouldn't have the balls to come after me... because they know... It would be them who would be getting raped."

You finish your beer and down one more shot of whiskey before you decide head out in to the night. Stumbling out of the bar, you make your way home as you notice it's getting foggy out and your sight is already hazy from all the liquor you drank. Having to take a piss, you start down a dark alley, go behind a dumpster whip out your cock and begin pissing.

You begin to hear footsteps walking towards you, you squint your murky eyes to see what it is. As the footsteps get louder a tall shapely silhouette appears from the fog, it's getting coming closer and with a quick clumsy motion, you begin to pull your zipper up.

You hear a women's voice say, "Don't do that" than she giggles as she breaks through the fog. She finally gets close enough for you to see her as she steps almost right in front of you. You're floored at her beauty; she is a tall voluptuous stunning woman with red fiery hair, over six feet in height and with triple D's. She has a red skin-tight dress on which highlights her massive rack and her big plump ass. Standing right in front of you now, she gives you a big smile and blows you a kiss; your cock immediately starts to become erect with lust.

She looks down to gaze and admire the big bulge in your paints and the smile turns into a really big grin as she reaches out to grab it. She wraps her hand around your cock and the erection quickly strengthens to the point that you feel like you can almost cum already.

She asks you, "Do you want it?" You nod your head yes in reply. Her smile becomes sinister as she tells you. "Oh, you're going to get it." At that moment, someone else comes up from behind you and says to you. "Do you want to smell my panties?" And then her hand quickly wraps around your head to cover your mouth and nose with her black lavender scented panties, which had been stoked in chloroform. You pass right out.

You awaken to find yourself in a round dimly lit dungeon with a wooden table in the middle and a big wooden chair with red leather padding just off to the side of the table. You quickly to realize that you are completely naked as lights begin to slowly come on and the sound of binaural tones can now be heard. You notice five doors evenly space around the room; confused as you try to make sense of all this, the door directly in front of you starts to open.

Once fully open the same women from the alley appears again, you're speechless but before you can say anything she pushes you against the wall holding your body firmly with one hand then, dropping to her knees and proceeds to give the best blowjob you could have ever imagined.

You watch as her head furiously bobs up and down, then swaying left to right as the suction from her mouth feels stronger and stronger. You feel her huge tits pressing on your thighs, you watch as her ass giggles in her tight red dress. Her power is unbelievable as you are unable to push off the wall or escape from her one handed grip. The feeling becomes so intense so fast, that within minutes you uncontrollably explode in her mouth. You are amazed, because you never came like this before as she is still going, thrusting her head back and forth with gobs of cum pouring out of her mouth as she just keeps going and going.

She releases her powerful grip and you fall helplessly to the floor feeling drained and exhausted. She gets up, looks down at you, wipes the rest of your cum from her mouth and says to you. "I hope you don't think you're done!"

You hear sliding door locks simultaneously unlock and now the other four big wooden doors slowly creak open as four more beautiful women appear from them.

You watch as they line up; one on each side of the tall voluptuous lady in red, then the other two women positions themselves in unison to the left and right of you. As you nervously look up at the two women standing next to you, they stare back down at you with predatory like smiles on their alluring faces.

The one to the left is a tall buxom blonde with long golden curly hair, pouty hot-red painted lips and bright blue eyes. Her super tight black leather shorts wrap around her protruding heart shaped ass and thick vanilla thighs. Her milky E-cups are being squeezed together by black leather bra, that appear one size too small as her enormous tits are being pushed out of the top and bottom of the bra.

The one standing to your right is a Goth like brunette with long straight jet black hair that drapes all the way down over her tight bubble butt, that's barely concealed in her black leather panties. Black lipstick and dark eye-shadow the highlights her seductive piercing green eyes. A constricted black leather corset wraps around her sensuous body, pushing up her double D's, practically up to her chin. Both women are wearing knee high black leather boots with three inch heels and fitted leather gloves.

You stare at them in amazement, but before you can even admire their beauty, she signals the two women who quickly grab you as they effortlessly pull from the ground. You try your hardest to pull away but they just quickly overpowered you, completely startled as they just scooped you right up like nothing.

They hold you nice and tight, each of them grab an arm and firmly lock it behind them. The two women make it that your hands rest on each of their asses, you really become turned on as you feel how round and tight they are. Also, each of their legs is pressed around yours, tightly locking you in to position so there is no chance you can ever move. You are fixed straight up and now and find yourself staring at the other two women standing alongside the woman with the red dress.

The one to her left is a sizable black woman, six feet tall and built like an amazon goddess. Toned and athletic, standing dominant with her arms crossed as her perky D's rest on them. She has long smooth muscular legs that ride up to an ass that almost looks like two black bowling balls. The other is a gorgeous Brazilian with curves everywhere, tan skin, dark brown eyes and again that incredibly shapely body pops out everywhere. Both of them with their hair pulled back tight in a pony-tail and fitted black leather hip huggers with multiple wide leather straps that hold their ample tits in place.

Still propped up the woman in red takes one step forward toward you and asks "So, we're no match for you" she then asks you... "You're going to dominate us? Let's see..."

The two women that have a hold of you, take a step to the side so they can lift you off the ground by your arms, as the other two grab your legs and forcefully bring you over to the table. As you are being whisked over to the table, you notice that the table has a hole in the lower center of it.

As they approach the foot of the table, without breaking stride the two women toss you on top of the table with great aim so that your cock falls perfectly through the hole.

As you lay face down on this milking table, the woman in red takes her seat in the chair next to the table, the Brazilian girl makes her way behind you and holds your legs by the ankles as the blonde and brunette to the left and right, each hold an arm. Once again you are absolutely powerless to move as the black girl takes her position in front of your face.

The woman in red leans forward in her chair and say to you "I heard every single word you said tough guy."

You then realize that she must have been in the bar too and that she probably followed you out and waited for the right moment to strike.

She then says with a big grin "We wouldn't have the balls to come at you?" She looks at the black girl standing in front of you and says "Show him we have the ball to cum".

With that, the black girl slides her hands down to the front of her stout hips and starts to slowly pull down the front of her leather paints. You are at direct eye level as you start to see the base of what looks like a cock. You keep looking as she pulls down lower and lower and your sight confirms your panic-stricken speculations, this is a woman with a cock... A shemale.

You continue watching as she has pulled her paints down a good eight inches and there is no end to this cock yet; so with her thumb and index finger she pulls out the rest.

It's folded as she uses her two fingers to slowly pull it out; inch after inch, this thick long black piece of meat is being extracted from her tight leather paints, until it completely flops out. Your eyes gaze upon this massive ten inch flaccid black cock as she starts to wiggle it in front of your face. You try to put your head down but she grabs your face from under your chin and pulls it up, and with the other hand still holding her cock, she forces that big black soft dick right in to your mouth.

You feel your mouth forced wide open as the black girl jiggles and jerks her big cock, working it in to your mouth until it becomes full of her fat shemale cock. They all begin to laugh as this shemale starts pounding your face, her thrusts are so strong that you feel it going right down your throat, and you feel it begin to quickly swell in your mouth.

It must have grown two more inches as she pumps it in deeper and harder and now her balls are now slapping against your chin. She pulls almost all the way out then thrusts her meaty shaft all the way in, again and again in a steady motion, as she going in and out with the waves of the binaural tones. Her monster black cock must be about twelve inches by now, and you can't believe that she's making you deep throat every inch of it.

As the womann in red sits comfortably and enjoys watching the black girl slam your face with her cock, she starts to notices something. She leans down a little to look under the table, she sees your cock helpless dangling, gently swaying up and down form the motion of getting faced-fucked.

She takes a closer look to see that it has grown a little, she fall back in to her chair and really laughs now, she leans back down, real close to your face, takes another second to admire the sight and then says.

"They must have been fags, right?"

She leans back, looks at the Brazilian girl who is holding your legs and then the woman in red snaps her fingers as she points to your ass.

The Brazilian lets go of your legs, jumps up on the table, kneels down, grabs the back of your thighs and pulls them apart, using her knees to hold your legs apart.

Both hands go to each side of her curvy hips, and she begins to slowly unzip the two zippers on each side of her tight leather paints. Her paints flap down to reveal another thick cock as you feel it collapse on to your ass cheek, about the same size as the other girl. She spreads your ass cheeks and spits in you asshole, she licks her index finger, then sticks it in your ass and starts to play with your prostate. Then puts two fingers in and really pushes on your prostate and starts to furiously play with it.

The woman with the red dress is still watching your poor trapped dick, as there is now a little precum oozing out of the tip of your swaying cock.

She gets up off her chair with a bottle of lube and walks over to the Brazilian as she is having fun playing with your prostate. She pours a huge amount of lube in her own hand, which it is literally overflowing out of the palm of her hand and down your butt crack. With her lubed hand she grabs the Brazilian's fat cock and starts to soak it with the lube as she massages and jerks it; Brazilian fingering your ass gets so hard so fast.

She then pushes her cock down to position it in to your little hole, you feel more lube being poured down your ass crack, you feel the fingers come out and then the mushroom tip of her enormous cock being pushed in.

She's pumping in slowly and deeper with each pump, she then start going a little more harder and faster, going in deeper with each pump. Then she just pushes her thick hips forward with all her might and you take all of her ten inches in one powerful thrust, as she instantly goes right in rhythm with the black girl face fucking you.

You feel the intense pressure of this enormous cock being thrust in and out so hard now, that even more precum is leaking from your cock, all the way down to the floor.

The woman in red says seductively. "oooo, look at all that beautiful precum." They all start to laugh and snicker, almost as this was all so predictable.

The two women holding your arms keep bending down to watch your cock, as it pours out waves and waves of precum. The woman in red walks closer to them as they each put an arm behind your back, the woman in red is now holding both of your arms with one hand. Again, her power is so unbelievable; as she looks at the two other girls and says to them.

"Go have your fun."

She then leans down to the side of your demoralized face as it's filled with black cock, she squints her eyes and smiles as she looks up to the two other girls to say to them.

"Make him cum... Make him cum while he sucks a fat black cock and takes another in his little ass"

The two other girls drop under the table and begin using their long finger nails to tease your cock and balls, giggling at the amount of precum you are dripping out. You feel them gently grazing your balls with their nails, kissing the side of your cock and running their tongue up and around the head. Your senses are going crazy, gagging on a giant cock, being impaled in the ass by another and your cock relentlessly teased.

The black girl face-fucking you is getting really excited, her eyes close, and her head leans back.

The woman in red tells her "Do not to cum yet"

She then looks at the girl fucking your ass, smiles and commands her... "HARDER!!"

You hear this and think there's no way she can fuck you any harder then she already is, but then you feel it, the pumps get stronger and faster and she says again

"HARDER!!"

And again it gets even more intense as your cock, balls, asshole and mind are in an absolute frenzy. You are rock hard as the two women relentlessly attack your cock, one tickling and pulling at your balls while the other one is now sucking you hard and fast.

The woman with the red dress takes her other hand and cups and plays with the swollen balls of the girl destroying your ass. This is bringing her right to the edge as she is still pounding you with great velocity. The black gripping your head with both hands and is really going and ready is to explode herself, you can feel how rock hard she is in your stretched mouth. Gapping wide open you can feel the veins of her cock sliding against your tongue, almost like her cock is pulsating in your mouth. You begin to realize that can't help it anymore and you can't fight this ecstasy as you begin to moan and you feel your balls fill with cum; the woman in red again leans down to you

"Are you ready to cum for me again? Because they are."

The black girl gives a wicked grin at the woman in red, then pounds your face with three... long... strokes... and on the third one pushes in all the way in and holds it down your throat. Her hips begin to tremble as you feel her cock get warm and throb, then quickly you feel a flood cum shoot right down your throat so fast, and before you feel like you're going to choke on it, she starts pulling out very slowly so that her cum begins to fill your whole mouth. The pressure is so great that your cheeks begin to swell because her fat cock practically plugs your mouth. So now some cum starts furiously spraying out of the sides of your cum drenched mouth. She finally pulls it all the way out and cum bursts out of your mouth as she spurts even more cum on your face. Thick ropes of cum splash violently against your face again and again, you can actually hear it coming out as you feel vigorous loads crash into your face.

As the spurts of cum hit your face you feel a great pressure deep in your asshole the other girl pounding your ass is also cumming... HARD! She is dumping a river of cum in your ass, however, she does not stop fucking you. With each pump, cum squirts from your plugged up ass, blasting out and splashing up and over your ass. It's Streaming down your ass crack and through the hole in the table, pouring around your balls as it rains cum to the floor, on the faces of the other two women still ravishing your cock and balls.

You let out another moan, louder and longer and the words...

"I'm going to cum" Unintentionally whisper from your sore mouth as cum still drips from it.

The Brazilian woman fiercely fucking your ass now pulls out as there are still some more powerful spurts left to shoot on your ass and back.

The black girl takes a few steps back and you've also noticed that the blonde and brunette that were under the table have stopped sucking you and are now standing on each side of you.

The blonde and brunette each grab you by the wrist and under arm, as they pull you up and off the milking table. They have you propped up like before, you are physically exhausted but so incredibly horny; the vindictive woman in red knows this and it amuses her so to see you rock hard and soaked with cum. The woman in red walks close to you, takes her finger and runs it up your chest to your mouth, collecting cum on her finger she then rubs it on your lips.

She says with a sneer, "You're almost there, but I think we missed a spot." She looks down at the two girls holding you and as you look down too you notice they both have huge bulges, you can see the head of blonde girls cock popping out of top of her tight shorts, and she keeps gyrating her hips as to fuck her own black leather shorts. They have gotten so very horny while sucking your cock and ball, also the sight of the other two girls fucking you and all that cum they got to spray on your face and ass.

The woman in red takes three steps back as the black and Brazilian walk towards her, she stands there while the other two unzip her red tight dress. She looks right into your eyes and smiles and as the dress collapses to the floor, the two other girls stare at you with glee, their filled with expectation of what you are about to see.

You gaze upon her naked body, it is absolutely stunning; you couldn't have even dream up a body this sensual. Her big fat triple D's so firm that her hard nipples stick straight out, along with this perfect hourglass figure showing her thin waist down to her smooth 40 inch hips. Your lust for her knows no bounds as she begins to run her hand over her hips and ass and then just when you thought the surprises were over, she has one more for you. As you become mesmerized by her swaying hips, she starts to slowly bend her knees and as her thighs begin to spread apart... It happens; a giant cock swings down like a wrecking ball, fifteen inches of meaty cock swinging back and forth like a pendulum. You don't know if the binaural tones have brainwashed you or you're just caught up in the moment, but the sight of that gargantuan dick should have you scared senseless.

However, you feel your erection harder than ever and you feel your asshole quiver with anticipation as you watch her grab that gigantic flaccid cock with both hands and start to stroke it. The two women holding your arms are now literally bursting out; they look like they are seconds away from exploding. Precum steadily runs out of the heads of their cocks and down their legs like a slow dripping faucet and black and Brazilian girl are starting to grow again as well. She lets go of her cock and starts to walk around you and you lock in on her perfectly shaped big bubble butt; it's so erotic as it slightly bouncing as she walks, it has to be the plumpest yet smoothest booty you have ever seen.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Misogynistic Man Owned!!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds