• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Naked Portraits Pt. 14

Naked Portraits Pt. 14

123

Notes from the author:

Hello reader. It's been a while since I put out the last chapters of Naked Portraits. Sorry, life sometimes demands my full attention. In part 13 I refer to scenes as far back as part one. When I went back to reference a few facts, I saw that I had posted the first story seven years ago ... wow. Anyway, hope you like the latest installment.

On a side note, I'm planing a trip to Hawaii. It will be my first. My friend from Maui says he'll put me up in his parent's old farm house in a place called Haiku. He sent me pictures. The place is amazing. It looks like an old sixties hippie commune. Most of my story take's place on the island of Oahu in the city of Honolulu but a few key things happen on Maui too. My friend has put together a Naked Portraits tour just for me. He's found the statue of Clara in the Iao Valley. It floored him, freaked him out actually. He sent me pictures. She is as beautiful and eerie as Gwen described her. I'm looking forward to meeting Clara the forest goddess AKA Wahine Lani, the woman of heaven.

********

Chapter 60 An Elevating Encounter

"I can't believe I'm enjoying a surfing movie," I said to Aly seated next to me in the dark theater.

"And you said that this was so beneath you," Hawk whispered in my ear on the other side of me.

"No," Aly whispered, "Gwen said that she would leave the theater DUMBER then when she stepped in."

"YOU said that not me," I whispered to her.

"I did?" Aly said feigning surprise. "I must be a comic genius."

"You guys are snobs," Hawk said with a sniff. "You have no appreciation for nature's vast wonders or good hard rock-n-roll music."

"I said I liked it so shut up haole boy," I quipped.

Hawk covered my hand with his and sat back to watch the movie. Aly made a grab at my titties and I slapped at her hand. Hawk turned and gave us a frown

"She's touching me!" I complained.

"Do I have to separate the two of you?" he said sternly.

With a sly grin, Aly sat low in her seat and gripped my other hand.

Two point five hours later, we paraded out to Kalakaua Avenue. It was winter break and Matt had gone back to Ohio having promised his family he'd be home for Christmas.

"Do you have to go to Maui?" Aly asked Hawk.

"Gotta go," Hawk said at the entrance to the parking garage. "Some weird stuff has turned up at the archeological dig in Wailuku."

"How weird?" I asked.

"So weird that I can't talk about it," he said as he gave us each a kiss on the mouth.

"Stay away from that Stephanie chick," I warned him as he walked away.

He laughed and waved without looking back.

"I'm Parked that way," Aly said as she headed down Kalakaua. I grabbed her arm and steered her in the opposite direction.

"I wanna get some wine," I said as we entered a small grocery store. I purchased two bottles of white wine, a cheep corkscrew and two small trays of sushi. We were back in the bustle of Waikiki but instead of going to the car, I led Aly further down Kalakaua Avenue. "Let's get a room," I said. Stay on the strip. Pretend we're rich." I pulled her into the lobby of one of Waikiki's most swanky resorts. "What you think? Pretty grand huh?" I asked.

"Yeah grand but let's face it, we can't afford to shit here let alone get a room," Aly said.

"Some crude," I said as I walked up to the front desk.

"What are you doing you crazy chick?" Aly whispered.

I identified myself. The dude at the front pecked at his computer then handed me a key card. "Care to take a dump on the seventh floor?" I said holding the card out to Aly. I headed toward the elevators with a cocky strut.

"Who did you blow to get this?" Aly asked as we waited for an elevator to arrive.

"You are so dirty minded," I said. "My mom works here. She gets employee comp rooms and lets me have a weekend every now and then to escape dull campus life."

"Since getting to know me, I would think that your life would NEVER be dull again."

"Your self importance never ceases to amaze me," I said. We rode up to the seventh floor then walked down the open-air breezeway to the room. At the door just passed our room two women were in a tight embrace kissing passionately. Aly did her best not to stare as we let ourselves into our room. I looked long enough to discern that the women were both Asian, one had long dark hair like mine and the other had a short reddish bob. Aly jerked me into the room.

"It appears we're not the only lesbians checking in," Aly said the moment the door shut.

"I'm not a lesbian," I said automatically.

"You keep sailing on the Nile river my Japanese princess."

"Stupid head."

"This is nice," Aly said taking in the room.

It was large by Waikiki hotel standards. A giant king size bed dominated the center of the room, two cream-colored lounge chairs stood guard at the sliding doors to the balcony, a flat screen TV took up the wall opposite the bed. On the wall above the bed was a high quality canvas reproduction of a Paul Gauguin painting titled, 'Woman Holding a Fruit.'

"Misogynistic fuck hole," I said.

"What did you call me" Aly asked.

"Not you, Gauguin," I said pointing at the Gauguin reproduction.

Aly looked at the painting. A bare breasted woman in a red lava-lava with yellow floral print held a big pear like fruit in her hands. The woman's features were classic Polynesian looking out at the viewer with a brazen sexual visage. In the background was a quaint Tahitian village populated by other women clothed and semi clothed. The colors in the painting were standard Gauguin, bright, bold and flat in some areas.

"It's beautiful," Aly said, "but I take it you have issues with it." She went into the bathroom and came out with two drinking glasses.

"ALL pacific Island peoples have issues with Gauguin, especially us women," I said putting the cheap corkscrew to work on one of the bottles of wine.

"Us women? We do?" Aly said. She sighed theatrically. "Is this gonna be another one of your feminist art rants?"

"Yes it is." After a sip of wine I ranted, "A lot of contemporary pacific art is seen through the filter of Paul Gauguin, a white European male who came to Tahiti looking for hot easy sex with native women. We call that consuming the other."

"Yeah, yeah, yada yada, Aly said hearing this for probably the thousandth time. She dropped her long beautiful body onto the bed and turned her head to look at 'Woman Holding Fruit.' "That girls a dead ringer for Deirdre, Meka's hot goth friend." She looked away from the painting and stretched luxuriously. "Maybe your theory hold's some water. Suddenly, I'm thinking of an all Hawaiian girl group thing with Deirdre and sexy Oleander from sculpture."

"You're an over sexed idiot," I said.

"Look whose calling the kettle black." She took a drink of wine then slid over to check out the sushi selection. She held out two round tuna rolls and held them over her nipples. "I would love to eat each of these off the perky point of Oleander's chest."

"Stupid head. You make arguing feminist theory pointless." I leaned in and bit at the roll over her left nipple.

"Get your own," she complained and popped the other sushi into her mouth.

"You been checking out other girl?" I ask as I plopped on the bed next to her.

"Yeah. Ever since you and I started up my horizons have broadened. I've been having some fierce fantasies about Meka, tell you what."

"You like her because she's as tall as you."

"I'm taller. She's five ten and I'm an even six. I like the height but It's her glorious tits that I lust after."

I stood up, quickly undressed, dropped back on the bed onto my back and placed a California roll at the center of my black pubic patch between my legs." Would you eat this off of Meka just like this?" I asked. Aly took a sip of her wine and placed the glass on my tummy. The wet cold cup made me gasp.

"Don't spill it," she warned.

"I'm not a coaster," I complained.

Aly held her blond hair to one side, slid down and delicately lifted the sushi off my pubic mound with her teeth. She looked up at me as she snaked the sushi into her mouth with her tongue. She retrieved her wine off my belly, tipped the glass and poured a tiny bit into the dent of my belly button making me gasp again. She bent and with a soft slurp, drank the wine off me. It tickled and I giggled. She crawled up and kissed me. She sat up and looked down at me. In one big swallow, she fished the wine and put the glass aside on the nightstand. She looked at me primly for a second then threw herself at me. I squealed, she quickly shut me up with a kiss. Her full weight pressed down on me and I loved the feel of her clothed body against my naked skin. The kiss broke, she looked down at me, her long blond hair tickled my face, neck and shoulders.

"You are just so beautiful," she said.

I smiled at her generous compliment.

She stroked my cheek and said, "If you told me a year ago I'd be slurping wine off the body of a hot Japanese chick I'd probably punch you in the face. Everyday I keep expecting this thing with you to fade or diminish somehow." One of her hands slipped between my legs, I gasped and shivered at her touch. "Definitely not fading tonight." She kissed me lightly. "You're in that mood," she said with our lips still touching.

"What mood is that?" I asked in a breathy voice enjoying her lustful attentions.

"You're so hyped that you'd do anything I ask."

"When have I ever done that?" I asked innocently.

"Every fucking time. Just last week at the my landlord's pool you were a porn queen freak. You did everything the boys asked you to do."

"One wild night hardly makes me a freak," I said sitting up doing my best to look offended.

"Okay miss prim and proper, stand on the balcony naked."

I gave her the stink eye even as a flush of excitement pricked my skin. Suppressing a smile, I pushed her off me, slipped off the bed, threw the drapes aside, slid opened the door and stepped out into the warm Waikiki night.

A light breeze caressed my naked skin sending shivers up my spine as I stepped up to the metal railing. I brushed my hair from my face as I looked to the left hoping that the kissing lesbians were out. Their balcony stood dark and empty. I looked to my right and my heart skipped when I saw two men staring at me on that balcony a bare ten feet away. My first instinct was to cover up and run back into the room. One of the men said something in Tokyo accented Japanese that I didn't catch. A third man stepped onto the balcony. They stood motionless as if viewing a wild animal ready to bolt at the slightest movement. That wasn't far from the truth as adrenaline raced through my body making me tremble.

"Come back in you idiot!" Aly called from the room.

In a slightly shaky voice I called out to Aly, "Come out and kiss me. I dare you." Aly came out. I threw myself at her and turned her so that her back was to the men on the other balcony. As we kissed, I kept my eyes open and on the three men. They looked on in awe. I wondered what they thought of tall, blond, Asian Aly.

Aly cut the kiss short and said, "Come inside you little freak before someone calls the cops." I slickly backed her up so she wouldn't see the men. After the warm air on the balcony, the room felt chilly, my already exited nipples were hard enough to chip ice. I slid the balcony door shut and drew the drapes. Jittery with excitement, I fell on the bed. There was no denying that I loved having an audience. Under the excitement though was an old fashion sense of shame at my brazen behavior ... and that too was kind of thrilling. Aly pulled her shirt over her head and at the same moment her cell phone chirped.

"Don't you DARE answer that now," I said.

"You know I'm on call so put a pin in it you little pervert." In her dusty pink bra and snug black slacks, Aly dug the phone out of her bag. She looked at the incoming number and frowned. "It's my assistant Ashley." She put the phone to her ear. "Hello Ash ... whoa, slow down ... What are the fluctuations?"

I listened to her side of the conversation. With each passing second Aly's voice grew edgier. "... No ... do nothing, just get him to calm down. Did he hurt himself? That's good. Are you okay? Good. Stay cool Ashley, I'll be there in forty-five minutes." She clicked her cell shut.

"Somebody get hurt?" I asked.

"Test subject ... nothing serious ... but I gotta go. How long do you keep the room?"

"Noon Sunday," I said.

She crawled on the bed, kissed both my stiff nipples and then my mouth. "This might take me all night. See you at breakfast." She put on her shirt and left me naked and disgruntled.

I finished off the sushi and the open bottle of wine. After a long decedent hot bath, I lay on the big bed in a hotel robe, searching for something to watch on the big flat screen TV. It didn't take long to polish off the second bottle of wine. In the middle of a Science Channel special on spiders, I bemoaned my predicament. I have three lovers and yet here I am watching the Science Channel ALONE in an expensive Waikiki Hotel.

On the TV screen, a spider wrapped webbing around a snared fly. I Absently fingered the spider locket around my neck that Aly had found in her bungalow. She had given it to me. It was karma that I own it Aly had decided. The locket was beautiful and the only thing made of real gold that I owned. I dropped on my back and looked up at Gauguin's 'Woman Holding Fruit' hovering over my head.

"I don't have to stay sober," I said to Gauguin's topless lava-lava girl.

Room service was out of the question. No way was the Japanese in me gonna pay fifty dollars for a bottle of wine. It was eleven forty, if I hurried I could get more wine at the convenience store before the 11:50 state alcohol cut off. I put on my jeans and shirt negating bra and panties for expediency. I made it to the store just in time. Instead of wine, I bought a six-pack of Kirin beer and three spam musubi.

Back at the hotel lobby, I rushed to a departing elevator just as the door was closing. My floor button was already glowing. I furtively scanned the people in the elevator, three men each holding plastic grocery bags like me. My face turned beet red for these were the same three Asian men who saw me buck naked kissing Aly on the balcony. It was clear that they recognized me too.

The tallest was my height, handsome with black hair in a crew cut. The other two were a couple of inches shorter than me, one skinny with long Mick Jagger like hair, kind of handsome with a slight under bite. The third guy was on the petite side, balding and sporting a goatee beard. All were in their late thirties or early forties.

"Warm night," crew cut guy said in Japanese.

"Yes, Waikiki nights are always like this, even in winter," I returned politely in Japanese adding a small customary bow.

"I heard you on the balcony. You are local but your Japanese is excellent," the guy said.

"My grandmother insisted I learn."

"Your tall blond friend ... she Japanese too?"

"Korean," I said.

Their collective colognes filled the elevator, under that was tobacco and beer. I suddenly felt light headed. My skin started to crawl and a weird feeling not unlike a marijuana high kicked in. What the hell? I thought with a spike of panic. Then this crazy need for the men to touch me popped in my head. Did someone slip me some ecstasy? My heart pounded so loudly in my chest that I was sure everyone in the elevator could hear it. Aly's words from earlier filled my head ... You're in that mood ... you'd do anything.

Boldly, or more accurately, INSANELY, I nudged crew cut guy with my shoulder causing our plastic grocery bags to bump and crinkle.

"Touch my waist," I whispered in Japanese.

Hesitantly, crew cut guy's free hand caressed my waist. I rubbed my hip against his ... he didn't pull away. I shifted a bit so that my right ass cheek rubbed against his crotch. The dude was totally erect.

"My breasts ... touch them," I whispered.

He lowered his bag to the floor of the elevator and stood behind me. His hands slipped around front to explore my breasts through my shirt, my already hard nipples tightened even more. The dude tentatively brushed his hardon against my ass. I pushed my hair to the side. He didn't kiss me but his lips were close to my skin and his hot breath on my ear and neck made me shiver. His breath smelled of beer. I grabbed one of the hands at my breasts and guided it down to my crotch. He kneaded me through the thick fabric of my jeans. His lips touched the back of my ear.

I gasped.

The elevator bell chimed and we separated like teens caught making out on a porch swing as the door slid open to our floor. I slapped the button of the highest floor, dropped my bag and turned to face crew cut guy. His mouth instantly covered mine. Not surprisingly, he tasted of beer. I quickly broke the kiss and said to Mick Jagger under bite, "Feel my ass." The scent of tobacco grew stronger with under bite's closeness. Crew cut hiked up my shirt to expose my A-cups. Both men seemed surprised and delighted that I wore no bra.

The third guy, goatee beard watched intently with one hand around the handle of a plastic grocery bag, the other hand thrust deep into the pocket of his khaki trousers. Goatee and I locked eyes. He was nervous. Apparently, women don't expose themselves on a regular bases where he came from.

And just like that, my head cleared and I saw how crazy and dangerous this was.

The elevator bell chimed at the top floor. I picked up my bag and rushed out the moment the door slid open. As I pulled down my shirt to cover my exposed tits, I ran down the breezeway to a far exit door. When I reached the door, I look behind me. The breezeway was empty, none of the men had followed out of the elevator.

They probably thought I'm a fucking nut case and at the moment, I didn't think them wrong. Breathing hard, I leaned against the exit door to allow my heart to slow then I took the stairs down to my floor. I cracked the stairwell door and peeped down the breezeway. No one was about. I sprinted to my door, let myself in and leaned in the entryway to allow the spike of adrenaline to ebb away. To hasten the process, I popped a beer and swallowed nearly all of it. The sound of my cell phone made me yelp. I covered my mouth with both my hands to hold in the hysterical laughter that threatened. I picked up the phone, it was Matt.

"Hey," I said missing him so much I found myself close to tears.

"Did I wake you?" Matt asked from Ohio.

"No, drinking some beer."

"Hawk with you?"

"Hawk's on his way to Maui."

"And Aly?"

"Called in for some genetic emergency."

After a long pause, Matt spoke in a serious tone. "Can I talk to you about something?"

My earlier panic returned. Somehow he KNEW about my grope session in the elevator.

"Sure," I said, seconds away from confessing and apologizing.

"I think Aly's seeing someone."

I blinked in confusion at the unexpected comment.

"What?" I asked.

"It's just a feeling. Lately, she's been steals away ... like she did with you tonight."

I held back a laugh. Aly is seeing ME I thought.

I said, "If Aly were seeing someone I'd know but I'll grill the chick if you like?"

"No," he said quickly, "I'm just being a stupid head."

"Yes you are. Go enjoy your family and don't worry, Aly's not seeing any one outside the group."

"I love you," he said.

"Love you too, stupid haole."

We hung up. I wondered why he suspected Aly of cheating and not me? Did he trust me more than Aly? A stab of guilt struck me since I was the one rubbing my ass against a stranger's crotch just a little while ago.

Chapter 61 An Odd Proposal

At every stoplight my eyes flashed to the rear view mirror to look at the large black and gold spider filling the backseat of Hawk's Bronco. The creepy creature floated on an impressionistic background of green, black and deep reds segmented in cubist fashion hinting at the intricacies of a spiderweb. I was proud (and relieved) that I had found a middle ground for the figurative and the abstract. At least in this painting anyway. A honk behind me made me jerk my eyes away from the painting. The light had changed and I lurched into the intersection. A few minutes later I pulled up to Aly's place in Manoa.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Naked Portraits Pt. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds