• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tryst

Tryst

Dim light streamed through the open bedroom door, no more than enough for Mindy to see their reflection in the dresser mirror. She could see their naked bodies, she on her back, Wayne on top of her, his bare buttocks thrusting up and down, her breast, just visible in the dim light, pressed toward the mirror by Wayne's body. Mindy shifted her leg, flattening it so she could see more of Wayne on top of her. She enjoyed seeing his reflection making love to her. It heighten the sensation by watching their images. She was a voyeur to her own sexual activity. The feeling of Wayne's weight on top of her, his cock doing exactly what she had wanted it to do to her, the singular thrill of watching herself have sex with a hot guy, excited her. Wayne's continued thrusts inside her only heightened the stimulation.

In a deep part of her mind, Mindy knew that she should not be doing this. Her husband and kids were at home, sleeping she thought, while she fucked a guy she had only known a few weeks, a guy who worked with her husband. That was how she had met Wayne, through her husband. She had met him one day when she picked her husband up from work. Even that short introduction was enough for Mindy to feel an immediate, and vigorous sexual interest in Wayne. He was somewhat over six foot, blonde, with the kind of looks women found attractive, almost as if his looks advertised that this was a guy who was used to getting women into bed. Now here she was, in bed with Wayne, fucking him on a night when she knew she had to get home soon, before she was missed. Mindy knew that she shouldn't be doing this, but she was enjoying it.

That attraction to Wayne had quickly became a bit of an obsession for Mindy. Initially she hadn't planned for anything to happen, she just wanted a little flirtation to spice up her life. Over the weeks since that first introduction, she found that she was thinking about Wayne, soon even fantasizing about him letting her know she was attractive. Moreover, Wayne had certainly done that, always discretely, meaning whenever her husband was not standing nearby.

At some point over those weeks, the flirtation fantasies started getting a little more intense for her. She knew that she was attracted to Wayne, and she figured that many women found him attractive. She even guessed that Wayne was one of those classic bad boys, the kind who only wanted one thing from women, and were used to getting it. That hadn't bothered her, at heart she was still the classic bad girl, the one who got all the guys interested in her.

Last week she suggested to her husband that they invite Wayne for dinner. Her husband didn't think anything of it, after all, they often invited people to dinner. There wasn't much entertainment for younger people in their small, rural New Mexico town, so their circle of friends tended to welcome new arrivals and dinner or party invitations were frequent and appreciated.

After the invitation, she had started to give things more thought. Wayne was a few years older than either her or her husband, mid-thirties she thought. He was only there for a couple of months that summer. He was a temporary, contracted worker hired specifically to survey archaeological sites, prior to leasing oil and gas exploration in the area. He would complete his surveys and write up some sort of report, then leave for his next job somewhere else. At least that is what Mindy understood. She thought that maybe it was the combination of his serious sex appeal and the fact that no matter what happened, he'd be gone and out of their lives in a matter of weeks.

That all fed into the image of Wayne being the classic bad boy type. It seemed that he had never held a steady job, always doing contract work and then moving on to the next place, the next job, and she suspected, the next set of women. He had traveled extensively, all around the world, many times in exotic places, with more than a hint of adventure in some of those places. All of that, including the unnumbered women in his past, only added to his allure. Mindy had always enjoyed landing a guy other women wanted, or that other women already had. And that usually meant landing in bed. Like right then.

Wayne wasn't the settling down type it seemed, which in many ways boosted his appeal for her. She didn't want a relationship, she already had the long-term relationship, one she wanted for rest of her life. A fling with Wayne would be fun, provide some excitement and pleasure, and never jeopardize those things in her life that she wanted as forever things. Mindy knew what she wanted: a good fuck, maybe a couple of times, then back to her happily married life with a husband who had good career and who made her happy.

As she had gotten to know Wayne, Mindy recognized many women ended up exactly where she was now, fucking Wayne without any regard or concern for the other people in her life. That was exactly what she hoped for, and so far, Wayne was delivering on the good fuck part.

Mindy continued to watch their reflection. Wayne's hips pumping up and down, thrusting his cock in and out of her. She had come twice already, and if he kept this up, she might come another time or two.

Anyhow, it was too late for second thoughts now. Mindy was cheating on her husband. Wayne was fucking her. That was all there was to it. Besides, this felt good she thought, very enjoyable. She enjoyed the thrill of fucking an attractive man.

Of course, it had been a few years since she had fucked anyone other than her husband. Her husband was good in bed, the total Big "O" for her every time. It was just that she enjoyed different guys too. She felt that she had been a good wife so far in their marriage.

True, she had fucked a couple of guys while engaged, but she didn't feel that really counted. Once they got married five years ago, she had felt it important to be faithful.

Well, except for fucking her cousin's friend, Bob, that first summer after she had gotten married. Still, that was almost five years ago, and she didn't feel that it really counted since Bob was so young, nineteen to her twenty-four at the time and so cute. For her it had been like teenage sex all over again. She guessed for Bob it really was teenage sex.

Then that next winter she had fucked both Greg and Jim. Once with Greg and twice with Jim. That really didn't matter either she thought. They were guys she had hung around with and fucked whenever the mood struck before she had gotten married. Sex with those guys was more just old times for old times' sake.

Oh yeah, there was also the ski trip when her husband broke his leg and spent the night in the hospital. Mindy had been upset that he had ruined their ski trip, and when she bumped into the three guys staying in the place next store, she had quickly agreed to have a few drinks with them. She had a couple of drinks and hadn't said "no" when the guys wanted to play poker. Drinking and playing poker had turned into more drinking and strip poker. Before she knew it, one thing just led to another, and she had fucked all three guys, more than once each. By morning, she had sobered up, but when the guys wanted to shower with her, well, what was the harm at that point. That was just a situation where she couldn't help herself, she thought. That really didn't count either.

Since then Mindy she had been faithful. No other guys since then. That was three years ago. She felt it had just taken her a little while to get ready to be with just one man at the start of her marriage. No one should have to change overnight.

That was how she felt up until meeting Wayne. His bad boy aura kindled interesting thoughts about how she should not have to change completely just because she was married, and how much she enjoyed the thrill of attracting and enticing a new guy. Mindy found Wayne extremely desirable. So, flirting with Wayne whenever her husband was not going to notice evolved into her planning her next steps with Wayne. Dinner had become part of that plan.

Mindy was not certain that she would seduce Wayne when she first suggested that they have him over for dinner. Mindy knew that she had not decided until she listened to more of Wayne's stories as they fixed dinner. Wayne fascinated her. That was when she made it her mission to get her husband and Wayne drunk, so drunk that neither could drive. She kept their wine glasses full, and even fixed them a cognac as a digestif. Mindy insisted that she drive Wayne home.

Once in the car, Mindy wasn't so sure that Wayne had been as drunk as she thought, but that didn't matter. She had not filled his glass as many times as her husband she remembered. He had invited her in to his travel trailer. She had quickly agreed. As soon as they were inside, he kissed her. She had responded with all the horniness she felt. She broke off that first kiss at the door, took Wayne by the hand and led him into his bedroom. Their clothes were off in seconds. Immediately they fell into bed, with Wayne urgently going down on her. He ate her for a minute or so, then mounted her, his cock filling her, meeting her need to fuck someone new. Mindy came twice within a few minutes. So here she was, fucking Wayne and watching their reflection as he rode her. Her good wife streak was over.

Mindy realized that Wayne was watching their reflection in the mirror too. He hadn't stopped fucking her, it was just that he was looking at her in the reflection. He continued to move his cock in and out of her. Maybe he was watching her watch them. Their eyes locked in the reflection.

"Nice huh?" he said, slipping deep inside her and holding it there.

She turned her head, looking up at his face.

"Yeah, nice."

"I want you on your hands and knees," he said.

She had done it from behind often enough, with many different guys. Guys generally enjoyed doing it doggie style the first time few times she fucked them. Getting it from behind was not her thing. Still, enough different guys had wanted it that way that she had expected it whenever she was with a new guy. As Mindy positioned herself on her hands and knees, Wayne grabbed her hips with one hand, opening her pussy with his fingers. She felt him push the head of his cock against her pussy. Abruptly he pulled her hips toward him as he thrust his cock inside her. She gasped with the suddenness of the penetration.

"Easy!" she exclaimed, "not so rough!"

His sudden penetration had startled her. Something had changed suddenly. He was no longer making love to her. I was almost like he was now only using.

Wayne chuckled and mumbled something about thinking she wanted it rough sex to liven things up. Something about "you probably don't get this at home very often."

Mindy wasn't certain she heard him, but that what she thought she had heard. She almost stopped things right then, or she would have tried to stop things if Wayne had not been holding her so firmly. For a second she wasn't sure she could stop him. As he continued moving in and out, she could feel his balls slap against her clit. Okay, that felt good, she thought. Maybe this idea was okay after all.

Wayne continued to ride her hard from behind. He reached underneath her with one hand and started rubbing her clit as he fucked her. His other hand was still holding her hip firmly where he wanted her. She couldn't shift because of the way he was holding, but suddenly it really did feel good. He wasn't exactly gentle, but not so rough that it hurt. His deep thrusts felt good. She realized that she was exhaling every time he fully penetrated her, soft moans emitting without thought. Mindy arched her back, opening herself for deeper penetration. Wayne obliged her very effectively. She pushed back against his thrusts, getting him deeper inside her.

Mindy was on the edge of coming again when she could feel Wayne tense. He held it deep inside her for a second or so, and then pumped wildly, moaning loudly. That was all it took for her to come again, moaning in time with Wayne's gasps.

Wayne slowed, but didn't stop pumping in and out. Mindy was sure that he must have come since she could feel wetness trickling down the inside of her thighs. She dipped her head slightly looking back between her legs. Wayne was still pumping in and out. She could see Wayne's balls slapping back and forth as he continued to fuck her. Even in the vague light, she could see splashes of come splattering out of her, splashing onto the bed. Wayne had definitely come, yet he wasn't stopping.

Mindy glanced at the clock in the dresser. She had been there about fifteen minutes. She needed him to finish so that she could get home.

Wayne started driving faster, deeper, so forceful that she could not hold her weight up with her arms. She dropped her upper body so her face and shoulders were on the bed, her face buried against the pillow. She moaned again, not from an orgasm, rather from the strength of his thrusts. Wayne hammered his cock in and out of her.

"Not too fast!" she told him.

"It's okay, I'm going to come again in a few seconds!" he replied.

She gasped as he suddenly drove deep into her, feeling his cock bump harshly against her cervix. She felt him shoot his spurts of hot come inside her. Wayne pumped in and out of her a few more times. She looked back again, glad that he was done. She needed this to finish so she could get home.

She was looking between her legs again, enjoying the sight of his cock buried inside her. Suddenly Wayne pulled out of her, releasing a gush of white cum out of her pussy, spattering more on the sheets. Mindy was stunned at how much poured out of her, dripping onto the bed, running down her thighs. It looked more like five or six loads of come puddling between her knees. He had shot a huge load inside her.

Mindy was still staring at the size of the puddle, when Wayne took his hand and stroked her pussy. She actually jumped when he touched her. He had his fingers inside her, pushing them around. He pulled his fingers out.

"Turn around", he said.

Wayne climbed off the bed. She rolled over, looking for her clothes. She had been gone too long already and she needed to get home.

She looked at Wayne. His erect cock still jutted out in front of him. He was wiping the come he had pulled from inside her onto his cock, covering it in the slick, viscous juices. Wayne stood next to the bed, stroking himself. He stepped toward her, his hand around his erection, still stroking up and down.

"Clean me off!" he ordered.

Before Mindy could protest that she had to leave, Wayne grabbed her hair and pushed her face her face down toward his cock. She couldn't stop him. She was getting scared. He was stroking his cock faster, working the come on his cock into a white foamy mess.

Wayne had his cock pressed against her lips. Just wanting this to end, Mindy reluctantly opened her lips allowing him to push his cock into her mouth. Wayne still had one hand on the back of her head, his fingers wrapped in her hair. He pulled her forward, telling her to get on her knees.

Mindy was gagging on his cock, but she complied with his demand. She knew that she had to get out of there, and she knew that she couldn't stop Wayne. The only way open to her was to do what he wanted and hope that he finished quickly. She got on her knees in front of him and starting sucking him. He kept stroking his cock, not as fast as before, but stroking it, beating off in her mouth.

She felt his cock swell even harder. She barely could keep it in her mouth he was stroking so fast now. He was pushing her head up and down on his cock. Mindy felt him tense, then felt the first burst of semen explode into her mouth. She swallowed three or four more bursts of cum. Wayne abruptly pulled his cock out of her mouth, squirting the rest load onto her face.

She was shocked that he had done that, but all she could do was kneel in front of him as he forcibly held her head inches from his cock. He stroked himself a few more times, shaking off the last drops of cum. One drop splattered on her breast.

"Nice!", he said, "nice fucking cunt with cum all over you! Bet you weren't expected it to be this much fun!" Then he chuckled, "well, that's what cheating wives all want, a wild, rough time!"

Mindy stood up, wanting to go to the bathroom and clean up. But she saw that Wayne was still stroking his cock slowly, as if trying to get aroused again.

She grabbed her clothes and started for the bedroom door.

"I'm leaving," she said, holding back tears.

"Come on, stay," he said, "I'll get it up again in a few minutes."

She turned and walked out, still naked, holding her clothes in front of her as a shield.

"Before you go, remember if you tell anyone, this was your idea. I didn't bring you here, and you walked in of your own accord."

Mindy didn't close the door behind her. Despite the cold, she walked the few feet to her car without getting dressed. She got in the car, fumbled to find her keys, then started the car and pulled away from Wayne feeling disgust with how everything had turned out. She only wanted to get away from Wayne at that moment.

Mindy told herself that she had never expected it to go like that. She had figured that they would have sex, maybe even good sex, and maybe set up something to get together again soon. Wayne had used her, almost hurting her, no, he had hurt her. Something was not right with him if he thought this was good sex.

She drove a mile or so down the road, far enough to make sure he wasn't behind her. Then she pulled over and pulled her clothes on as best she could. Mindy felt like crying but she didn't dare. She took a chance and turned the lights on in the car, looking at herself in the rearview mirror. She wiped the last splash of come off her face. Everything looked okay. She could go home. She would just have to keep quiet, but she would never talk to Wayne again.

When she got home she was relieved that her husband was asleep. She went straight into the bathroom. That was went she noticed that Wayne had shot some in her hair. She cleaned it up as best she could, wanting to wash her hair, wanting to take a shower and clean his scent off of her and out of her. She didn't think she could explain a late night shower.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tryst

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 765 milliseconds