• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Women Get Horny, Too

Women Get Horny, Too

12

CHAPTER 1. DISCOVERY

I don't know why you men seem to think we women don't get a horny as you do because we do! I know we're not SUPPOSED to show it like you men do. This nonsense starts early, and I suppose it's a Societal thing. Nice girls are expected to be demure, and God help us if we appear to be as horny as you guys. A horny guy is seen as a STUD. A woman who appears horny is labeled a slut, or a whore. But that doesn't mean we aren't just as horny, just as hot, as you men. I know what you're doing right now... most of you. You're sitting there with your naked cock in your hand, fondling it slowly, or stroking it, masturbating. If you think we women don't do the same when we read porn you're mistaken, because we do.

When I read porn I like to be wearing only a robe. Nothing else, so I can spread my legs and touch my pussy, or pinch my nipples. I like to sniff my cunt juice, or taste it, and more... much more. When I'm horny.

Sometimes I can go for days without masturbating, but then I'll begin feeling horny again. My mind will wander to thoughts of sex, and once that process begins I know I have to masturbate or sex is all I'll think about. I'm a single mother of an 18 year old son so I don't have a lot of opportunity to get laid. I'm also too shy to go looking for it, and ever since my husband left me for a waitress half his age my self-image has been pretty low. I gained a little weight... I'm 5'6" tall with what I guess are still pretty nice tits... 36D... but I'm probably 10 or 15 pounds heavier than I'd like to be. I'm also multi-orgasmic, and when I'm in one of my horny stretches I seem to be more aware of how many men are staring at my tits. Then the vicious circle begins. My awareness of their attention to my tits seems to make my nipples grow, and that makes them press harder against the fabric of my bra or tee shirt, and that makes me hornier, and makes my cunt dampen, which makes me hornier. And so it continues until I can find time to quench my sexual hunger with my fingers or one of my vibrators. Of course I can only do that when Robby isn't home or late at night after he's asleep. Or so I thought.

I first began thinking about the possibility of having sex with my son when I found a pair of my panties under his bed one afternoon while cleaning his room. At first I thought Robby might have dropped a handkerchief on the floor, but then I realized what they were, and a sudden, intense rush of tingling heat coursed through my pussy. I picked up the panties, examining them, and it was then I realized they had cum in them. Robby's cum. My son's cum!

My legs suddenly became so weak I had to sit on the edge of the bed, my heart pounding, mind filling with exciting fantasies, shameful visions of my son's cock, naked, as it spurted cum from the end of it directly into the crotch of my soiled panties. As I slowly lifted the dirty panties to my face I slid a hand beneath the ones I was wearing and began to touch myself. How large, I wondered, was my son's cock now... how thick? How long was it? It had been years since I'd seen it naked. How much cum did he shoot when he climaxed, I mused, my fingers rubbing my wet pussy now as I slowly brought the panties to my nose. Inhaling deeply my nostrils were immediately assaulted by the scent of the combination of my stale cunt juices, days old droplets of my urine, and Robby's cum. I stared at the wetness again then, rubbing the panties between my thumb and fingers, and I realized the wetness was from Robby's relatively fresh load of cum. And then, on impulse, I suddenly sucked them, the crotch of my nasty, wet, cum-drenched panties.

"Oh God!" I moaned, coming instantly as the taste of my son's cum and my stale cunt juices and pee attacked my senses. My shoulders suddenly bucked forward, and I felt fresh cunt juices oozing out over my fingers, staining the panties I was wearing. What a wonderful orgasm, I thought. How exciting it had been to play with myself while sucking my son's cum from my own soiled panties. Had Robby sniffed the fragrance from my panties just before he came in them, I wondered? Had he licked the crotch of my panties? Did he suck my cunt juices from them? Had he been able to detect a hint of pee as he perhaps wiped the panties over his face just before his cock exploded? I fantasized over watching him doing something like that as my fingers flew over my swollen clit and I came again, this time wiping the crotch of the panties I was wearing into my cuntal wetness, the glimmer of a plot taking shape in my mind as I purposely soaked the thin material of my underwear, my fingers feeling them growing wet, just as I intended.

Afterward I took off the panties I'd been wearing... a pair of black bikini briefs, and with my heart pounding I exchanged them for the ones I'd found under Robby's bed. Then I returned to my bedroom, took out one of my vibrators, and fucked myself silly over and over again before finally showering and dressing again.

When deciding what to wear for the rest of the day and evening, I thought about how it would feel to go without a bra, knowing my nipples would be on display for my son if I did it, thinking about what kind of signal that might send to Robby. I was still very horny in spite of the many orgasms I'd given myself that afternoon, and before I could change my mind I pulled on a thin yellow sleeveless tank top and a short black skirt. I also decided to wear my sexiest panties, a pair of pale lavender lace bikini panties that I knew Robby would be able to see through if he glimpsed at my crotch. And then I heard him call out to me.

"Mom! I'm home!" he yelled.

"Hi honey," I called out, walking downstairs and into the kitchen to greet my son.

At first he didn't seem to notice my attire. Then, when he did, his expression changed, and he seemed to grin sheepishly.

"How was school, honey?" I asked innocently, feeling my nipples hardening under Robby's gaze.

"Uh, it was, uh, fine, Mom," he stammered, his cheeks actually reddening as he stared at my tits.

"Come here, you," I said, opening my arms to him. He did as I asked, and when we hugged I knew he must be able to feel my erect nipples pressing into his tee shirt. And then I felt it.

I continued to hold him against my body and we both felt his young cock beginning to harden. Instantly Robby pulled away from me, then quickly went up to his room, saying he "had to go pee."

I began preparing dinner with thoughts of what his cock would look like doing that... peeing, and I wondered what it would be like to hold it while it did such an intimate act. I felt my own pussy growing wet again then, and while I knew thoughts like this were not the sort of thing a good mother should be conjuring up, I also knew I was in one of my horny periods and that something exciting was going to happen that evening after dinner...

CHAPTER 2. SEDUCING ROBBY

That night during dinner Robby continued to stare at my tits, and my nipples remained so hard they hurt! At one point he looked up at me and knew I'd caught him staring at my breasts. His cheeks instantly turned red, and I felt a gush of excitement washing over my body, the familiar tingling in my cunt again.

"Robby..." I began.

"Yeah, Mom?" he said.

"How's that class in Sex Ed coming?" I asked. "What do you talk about?"

"Just stuff," he blushed. My son is adorable, but painfully shy, which he obviously got from me. His gorgeous blue eyes were sparkling, and I wondered if his cock was growing hard again.

"Like what, honey? Do you talk about masturbation?" I asked softly.

"Geez, Mother. This is embarrassing to talk about with you," he exclaimed, squirming.

"Honey," I began, getting up, moving over next to his chair. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Sex is a wonderful thing, baby. The best thing in the world. And I know it's natural for a young boy your age to begin masturbating. There's nothing wrong with it, Robby. If you DIDN'T do it I'd worry. You do, don't you, honey," I said, hugging his head to my stomach, my tits resting on his head.

"Mother..." he protested.

"It's okay, baby. I know. I know you do it. I... I found them," I said, my heart pounding in my chest, nipples rock hard. I was so wet I wondered if Robby could smell my essence, and rather hoped he could.

"You found what, Mother?" he whispered, turning to look up at me, my tits directly in front of his face now.

"My panties, honey. I found my panties. Under your bed."

"Oh geez!" he groaned, redness flooding his face again. "I... I..."

"Hush, baby. I said it's okay, didn't I?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Robby..."

"Yeah, Mom?"

"Did... did you... did you smell them, honey? When you were playing with yourself?"

"Geez, Mother!" he exclaimed, flush.

"Tell me, baby. Did you sniff Mother's panties while you played with... with your cock?"

"MOTHER!" he gasped.

I knelt down next to him then, my hands on his knees, stealing a quick glance at his crotch. As I suspected, he was hard. I could see it, the outline of his cock, and there was even a little dark spot near where the head of his prick was touching his satin jogging shorts.

"Listen to me, Robby. I know what you did. You used a pair of my soiled panties to excite you, didn't you, baby. And you know what else, honey?" I said softly.

"What?" he answered, barely a whisper.

"I like that you did it, baby. And I... I left a fresh pair for you where the dirty ones were."

"YOU DID?" Robby asked, his head jerking up, eyes wide in disbelief.

"Yeah. I did, honey. And..." I began.

"And WHAT, Mother?" he asked, clearly excited.

"I... I rubbed them in my crotch for you, baby. To get them wet for you. And to make sure you would be able to smell my... my CUNT!" I gushed, my gaze drawn to his cock as it seemed to jump in his shorts. Another small dollop of goo seemed to ooze out of it, and without thinking I moaned, then looked up at Robby, finding the same kind of excitement there as I knew he must be seeing in my own eyes. And then I did it.

"Oh MOTHERRRRR!" he moaned as I reached out and touched the tip of his hard cock with my fingers.

"It's beautiful, Robby. Your cock. I... I can see the shape of it. I can feel how it's leaking. Look, baby," I said, rubbing my fingers over the wet spot. "Look how wet you're making your shorts."

"I know, Mother. I... I can't help it. You... you're beautiful, Mom," he gushed.

"Do you think so, baby?" I asked running my hand over the fullness of his cock now, squeezing gently. "Do you like my tits, honey? You don't think I'm too old to attract a man?" I asked, bringing my hands under my tits, cupping them for my son, holding them out to him.

"Oh Mother, NO you're not too old. You're the most beautiful woman I know. I love your... your..."

"You can say it, Robby. Say 'tits.' Say anything you want to me, baby. I want to hear you saying the words to me. Tell me, Robby. Tell me what these are," I said, suddenly taking his hands, placing them on my breasts.

"Oh God, Mom... I... I'm gonna..." he began. And so of course I went down on him.

Quickly I leaned forward and ran my mouth over the wet spot, breathing on it, licking it as his cock exploded inside his shorts. I felt it then, his hot, sticky cum oozing out of the shorts as I sucked it, sucked him, my son's cock.

"AHHHHH!" he cried out, and I tugged at the top of his shorts then, roughly pulling them down over his cock. The hot flesh sprang into view, and I grasped it, pumping it as another gob of cum shot out of it and onto my face.

"Oh GOD, ROBBY, I LOVE IT!" I wailed, lowering my mouth to it, licking the head as it continued spurting. Then I took it inside me, between my lips, sucking gently, running my tongue under it, swallowing as more cum splattered inside my mouth and down my throat.

I knew it was wrong, what I was doing. Yet did I care? Hell no! I loved it, and I knew we would do more... much more... before the night, and the weekend was over.

"Oh Mom, that... that was..."

"I know, baby. It was wonderful, wasn't it. But honey, we can't tell anyone, okay? We can't tell anyone about what we're doing or they'd put me in jail. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mother. I won't tell. Ever," Robby said.

"I know, baby. I can trust you. That's why we're going to go up to my room now. You want to see Mother naked, don't you, Robby? You want to see these naked?" I said, squeezing his hands on my tits again. "And this? My cunt?" I asked, raising my skirt, showing him my sexy lace panties.

"YES!" he hissed. Then I got up from kneeling next to him and led him upstairs and into my bedroom.

"Undress Mother, honey," I said, raising my hands above my head. "Take my top off, darling. Yes. Like that. Look at them, baby. Look at Mother's naked tits. See how excited you make my nipples, baby?"

"YES!" Robby gasped, staring at my tits, almost worshiping them.

"Suck them, baby. Like you did when I was breast feeding you," I said, pulling his head into my chest, feeling his mouth on my tit, sucking it, his tongue washing over my hard nipple.

"Hurry, baby," I said, pulling away. "Let's get undressed. I... I want to see it, Robby. I want to see your hard, naked young cock!"

Robby pulled off his tee shirt, revealing his hard abs and big shoulders. Even though he's only 18 he already has the body of a man. He's taller than me, around 5'10" or so, and I would guess his weight at around 170 or so. I knew he must have girls chasing after him already, with his cute dimples and beautiful blond hair, but what they could see, I hoped, was the wonderful cock he revealed to me as he stripped off his jogging shorts. He wasn't wearing underwear, and when he was naked I led him over to my bed and had him lie on his back for me.

"Touch yourself for me, Robby," I instructed. "Yes. Like that, baby. You're still so hard, aren't you, honey. Do you want to see Mother's cunt, baby? And my naked ass? Tell me to take my skirt off, honey, and I'll do it for you."

"Oh yes, please, Mother. Do it. Take your skirt off for me, Mother. And... and your panties. And... and show it to me, Mother. Show me your... your CUNT!" he said, pumping his cock as he watched me.

I slowly stripped off the wet panties, then walked over to him and told him to let me do this to him. And then I did it. I took the wet crotch of my panties and ran it over his lips, then into his mouth.

"Can you smell it, baby? Mother's cunt? And can you taste me? My CUNT JUICE, baby?" I said, on fire now, staring at my son's beautiful hard cock.

"Yes, Mom. I love it. I love the way your CUNT SMELLS! And the way it TASTES! I like to suck your panties when I play with my COCK, Mother! I do. I lick them and I suck the juices out of them and I wipe them over my face like this!" Robby said, washing his face with my wet panties.

I tore off my skirt then, and climbed onto the bed next to him, kissing him, smelling the unmistakable scent of my cunt on his face, licking my juices from his cheeks. Then I dipped my fingers into my sopping wet cunt and wiped them all over his face, laughing as he tried to capture my fingers in his mouth. And then I fucked him.

"I want this, baby. I need it. So I'm going to do it to you. Let me, Robby. Let me... fuck you!"

"Ohhhh, Mom... yesssss! Do it! FUCKKKK MEEEEEE!" he groaned as I straddled him, spreading my cunt open. I was so wet... so fucking wet... and SOOOOO hot!

"Oh Motherrrrrr!! I can feel you sliding down onto my... my COCK!" Robby gasped, his eyes rolling up in his head.

We were both covered in sweat, and when I felt his hot cock entering me I pushed, hard, causing it to bury in my pussy.

"Oh God, Robby, do it! FUCK ME! FUCK ME, BABY, AND COME IN MOTHER'S PUSSY!!" I screamed, pumping up and down on my son's hot cock. It was perhaps six or seven inches long, fairly thick, but not as thick as his father's had been. Still, it was a real, live, HUMAN cock, the first I'd had inside my pussy in years, and oh my God how I loved it.

"Do you like fucking Mother, baby? Do you like having your COCK in Mother's CUNT?" I cried out, both of us pumping up and down as hard as we could.

Robby grabbed my ass and tugged on it as he pumped up off the bed, banging his cock into me, FUCKING ME, HIS MOTHER!!

"Oh God, Mother... I... I LOVE FUCKING YOU!"

"YES, ROBBY. SAY IT... SAY THE NASTY WORDS... ANYTHING... SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ME... DO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ME, NO MATTER WHAT, BABY!" I screamed.

"I LOVE YOUR... CUNT... MOM... I LOVE... FUCKING... YOU... I... OH MOTHER!" he cried out, pushing up into me, then holding himself there as his cock erupted inside my pussy.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!! YESSSSS, ROBBY! COME... IN... MY... PUSSYYYYYYYY!! I screamed, feeling gob after gob of cum shooting inside my cunt. I came then, too, my body collapsing on top of Robby's, my cunt convulsing, clawing at his cock as it spasmed over and over again, my orgasm jerking my body on top of my young naked son's gorgeous flesh.

Afterward I rolled off Robby and lay there next to him, panting, my tits rising and falling on my chest. I could feel his cum running from my cunt, and reached down and scooped some of it onto my fingers. Then, holding my hand above my mouth, I said, "Look baby. Watch your slut mother eat your cum."

"Do it, Mom. EAT my CUM!" he said, rolling over, watching me as I brought my fingers to my lips. Then I wiped my lips with his cum, coating them with it like some kind of gooey lipstick.

"Kiss me!" I said, and he resisted for a few seconds, then moaned and did it, leaning forward, his lips on mine, tasting his cum and my cunt juices on my lips and tongue. I reached into my cunt and brought out more cum again, then smeared it on his face, on his cheeks.

"Now you do it!" I groaned, and he did it, reaching into my cunt with his fingers, coating them with his cum and my cunt juices.

"Eat it, Mom!" he giggled, smearing the gooey mess across my lips, then all over my face.

"YES!" I gurgled, licking and sucking his fingers. "Make me messy, honey. Make Mother your messy slut. Treat me like your whore, baby. Do it." And he did, over and over again.

CHAPTER 3. MORE SEX WITH MY SON

Robby slept with me that night, and during the night I was awakened by him.

"Oh baby," I moaned sleepily, smiling when I realized what was happening. Robby moved on top of me, then entered me, his young cock rock hard as it slid into my pussy.

"I love fucking you, Mother," he groaned, pumping into me.

"Whenever you want, Robby," I whispered, opening my legs, feeling his cock sliding all the way into my cunt.

Robby fucked me for several minutes before finally coming in me, his body jerking and pumping as his cock filled me with his sperm. I lay there grinning through the entire fuck, and when he finally finished he kissed me then rolled over and drifted off to sleep almost immediately.

I lay there playing with the cum as it oozed out of my pussy, then fell asleep again myself, content in knowing my cunt was messy with the cum from my own son's cock.

The next morning I awoke before Robby. I pulled on the same clothes I'd worn the night before... the thin tank top and short skirt. When I heard the upstairs toilet flush I began making Robby his favorite breakfast... pancakes. He came down a short while later, wearing only a pair of boxer shorts.

"Hi baby," I smiled. "I loved you fucking me in the middle of the night," I grinned. "My pussy feels so nice and squishy this morning," I added.

"I loved it, too, Mom," my handsome son smiled, walking over to me. "And I love these," he said, his hand reaching up under my tank top, fondling my tits. "I love sex with you, Mother. It's so much fun, and it feels SO good to come in your... your CUNT," he said brazenly.

"I'm glad you enjoy it, baby, because I love this, too," I said, reaching down, grasping his erect cock as it began growing, poking through his boxer shorts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Women Get Horny, Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds