• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Teresa and her Three Sons Ch. 03

Teresa and her Three Sons Ch. 03

By the time we were all showered and dressed, had tidied the bedroom and popped the bedding in the washing machine, morning was almost over. We caught the local train and headed into town. We enjoyed a very late breakfast in a small café then wandered round the shops. As we checked out sexy lingerie in various shops we must have been a strange sight - one mature lady with 3 20-something young men.

Our wandering finally brought us to the only sex shop in town. The boys teased me suggesting an assortment of outfits and suggesting we copy some of the more outrageous acts available on the store's porn DVDs. I'm sure the other customers in the store were a shade uncomfortable - they were all men: I was the only woman. After a spell Jack announced we should move on. As we left he handed me a brown carrier bag, "A little gift for you Mum."

"We're going to head off and catch this afternoon's football match. You OK getting home yourself."

"Yes boys. I'll be fine."

"We'll eat out tonight, Mum. Maybe go to that wee Italian place just round from the house. Save you having to cook and it'll give you a chance to get dressed up."

A quick farewell kiss from each of them and I headed back to the station. I had a peek at my gift. A new sex toy. Wow!!

Back home I did some tidying up then popped the kettle on for nice cuppa. I was anticipating a quiet relaxing Saturday afternoon when the doorbell rang.

"Hello, Auntie Teresa. How are you?" It was Emma, my niece.

"Come in. Can I get you a cup of tea?"

"Yes please. Lovely."

Emma helped arrange the tray in the kitchen then we headed into the lounge.

"Thank you Teresa for the money you sent for my 18th birthday."

"My pleasure. Did you buy something nice?"

"Well, I wanted to save up for a boob job. I'm really quite flat chested. But Mum told me if you've got big tits that's all boys concentrate on. You really want attention paid to your pussy ... and your arse as well."

"Your Mum's right. But only some of the boys. I've got much better boobs than your Mum and I've managed to get plenty of action over the years."

"Mum told me some stories about you and Uncle Jack and your friends. I wasn't sure if they were true."

"Probably. But I'll bet she didn't tell you about the holiday we had with your Mum and Dad the summer you spent at guide camp."

"We'd rented a lodge in the Scottish Highlands. To start with it was quite normal. We did some walking. We visited a couple of the local villages. Spent the first couple of evenings chatting and playing cards. It was your Dad that spiced things up. We'd played a few hands of poker. Just for the loose change we had. He'd lost all his money so he offered to keep playing if we made it strip poker.

It was a good laugh and after 20 minutes or so we were all down to our underwear. Your Mum impressed me. She was wearing a lovely matching set of dark blue lingerie. Her bra made the most of her boobs with her nipples almost popping into view.

Your Uncle Jack said, "The next hand will be interesting." But your Mum didn't even wait for the cards to be dealt.

"Jack, I know Teresa's got nice big boobs, but mine aren't too bad either." As she spoke she stood up and unfastened her bra. Both your Dad and Uncle Jack applauded. She went even further and slipped off her panties.

"Wow Sarah. You keep your pussy shaved. You have a gorgeous figure," blurted out your Uncle Jack.

I then stood up, faced your Dad and removed my own underwear. "Well Eddie, how does my figure compare with my sisters?"

"You both look stunning and very fuckable."

"Hold on boys. Sarah and I have already started this show. You've heard of kissin' cousins now it's time for kissin' sisters." I then turned to your Mum and gave her a deep wet kiss. For a second she hesitated then kissed back with real passion. Kissing was just the start. She began fondling my boobs while I rubbed her clit. We must have been quite a sight because your Dad and Uncle Jack had removed their boxers and both sat there with huge erect cocks. Your Mum and I looked at each, said nothing but dropped to our knees. Me sucking your Dad's cock and your Mum pleasuring Uncle Jack.

I found out later that your Dad had always fancied me and he was in complete ecstasy as I gave him a blowjob. Indeed, not only did I take his erection down my throat and suck his full length but I gave his balls a good licking as well. All 4 of us were really horny and it was quite a turn on to see my husband's prick deep in my sister's mouth.

Your Dad pulled me forward. "Let me fuck you Teresa. I want to bury my cock in the gorgeous wet cunt of yours."

I sat astride your Dad and slid his erect member right in. I was soaking wet and ready to be screwed. It was a short frantic fuck. The whole experience was just too much for him and he came like a train after only a few minutes. But it was nice. He delivered a good heavy load of spunk deep inside of me.

While we fucked your Uncle Jack moved your Mum onto the sofa and took her in the missionary position. I'd never heard your Mum use such language, "Fuck me Jack. I'm a randy slut and I love feeling your cock in my pussy. I'm your whore. Pound me. Drive as deep as you can."

It was a nice fuck with your Dad but too short. I was still incredibly randy and your Uncle Jack's arse was too much of a temptation. I done it a couple of times before and knew it really turned him on. So I knelt behind him, pulled his bum cheeks open and stuck my tongue into him. Jack gasped and stopped thrusting into your Mum. "What the fuck are you 2 up to," she said. It took us only a few seconds to get into a nice rhythm and I could hear your Mum groan and grunt as my husband's cock probed deep into her pussy.

But good things come to an end. "Sorry, girls, you're going to make me blow my load." So we stood Jack in front of us and let him come onto our faces. I knew he was a heavy cummer but he broke all records. You Mum caught some in her mouth but lots splattered over her cheeks, eyes and forehead. As Jack slumped into a chair to recover I turned and began licking his juice from my sister's face. With my mouth nice and full we kissed and slurped semen from one to the other. Lovely!!

As you might imagine we did little hillwalking or sightseeing for the rest of our break - although we did see some sights as we fucked day after day. In fact, it was the first time your Mum had a DP experience."

"Well Aunt Teresa, I knew the 4 of you had been close and I sometimes wondered. There were times Mum and Dad came home exhausted and I know Mum had a nice collection of lingerie. Some items looked rather unusual. Tell me, where's Lee? I know he's home for the weekend."

"The 3 boys are off to the football but we're eating out tonight. Would you like to come back this evening and join us?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Teresa and her Three Sons Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 866 milliseconds