• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lady in Waiting Ch. 06

Lady in Waiting Ch. 06

Several hours later, bureaucracy had happened. The blue-clad elf in the gatehouse office had measured, prodded, and interrogated Kira. In the end, apparently frustrated by his inability to find a problem, the officer had waved Lady Melia away. Surprisingly, she had left without comment. The officer jotted down a few more notes, then came over to Kira and pressed his hand against her left cheek. The skin beneath his hand blazed with sudden heat, and Kira stumbled back with a gasp. The officer gave her an irritated look and turned away.

Lady Melia returned, as if on cue, and led Kira away into the street. The town around them was larger than anything Kira had ever seen, and she hurried to keep pace, certain she would lose her way if the Lady lost track of her. Hesitantly, Kira reached up to touch her still-warm cheek, terrified to feel the burn but compelled to check... and shuddered as she touched cool, unmarred skin.

"Milady Melia, what did he just do?" she asked timidly. She pushed to keep up, trying to ignore the cold seeping through her feet from the bare flagstones.

"Nothing to worry you, child," the Lady said absently. "A mark, showing that you are with me and under my protection."

"Oh." That sounded promising. Or... maybe not. The strangeness of the last few days, the newness and excitement... the pleasure... everything was jumbled in Kira's mind. She shook her head, tossing her hair in front of her eyes. Move on, live life. Accept happiness.

"Where are we going now, milady?" she asked in a lighter tone.

"To obtain lodgings," Melia replied. "It is still early, but we need to wait here until tomorrow. The company needs to recuperate after that long push."

"They don't seem tired," Kira said. "They're always singing and laughing."

"It's more complicated than that," Melia said, her voice even. She turned sharply, before Kira could reply, and opened a door into one of the buildings. Kira followed obediently, shivering in the chill.

The entrance was a long narrow corridor, which opened onto an expansive room packed with tables, chairs, and benches. The place seemed to eschew straight lines entirely; the outside had looked square enough, but every wall seemed to flow into the ceiling, and every corner was a gentle curve instead of a right angle. The place seemed large enough to hold most of Lady Melia's soldiers, but only a few people were present, clustered at tables near the dark-wood bar at the opposite end of the room.

Lady Melia gently caressed Kira's buttocks, as if in reassurance, then took her hand and led her to the bar. As they crossed the floor, Kira realized that the people at those tables were all human, a mix of men and women in grimy work clothes. They'd looked up when the door open, and they stared unabashedly as Kira moved toward them through the well-lit common room.

Kira felt a twinge of embarrassment at the attention. Perhaps naked women weren't a common sight around here. Or perhaps it was her dark skin; the elves were universally pale and fair, and even the humans she'd met had light complexions. But regardless, this was nothing to worry about. Kira had spent the last several days without any sort of clothing in front of at least a hundred total strangers; a few more would scarcely make a difference.

Just as Lady Melia reached the bar, a silverhaired elf man stepped around a corner and bowed slightly to her. After a moment's hesitation, the bow deepened sharply, and the man rose with a welcoming smile. He half-sang something in that flowing language Kira had heard a few times before. She assumed it must be an elvish tongue.

"One night, Sir Haeven," lady Melia replied in Kira's language. "The largest bed you have - I've been weeks in a carriage, and weeks yet to come."

Haeven seemed nonplussed, but recovered quickly. "You are in luck - two hunting parties left only this morning. Your Ladyship shall have my finest room."

Lady Melia closed her eyes and sighed contentedly. "Wonderful. I had not expected to find any of the comforts of the capital in this howling wilderness, Haeven. Your showers and servants are beyond gratifying."

The elf smiled and ducked his head in another abbreviated bow. His hair, Kira realized with fascination, was actually silver - the light from a nearby lantern shone and reflected from it. "Your Ladyship is too kind," he said. Then he turned his head to Kira, acknowledging her for the first time, and scanned her deliberately from head to foot. "God has favored your hunt, milady," he murmured.

Lady Melia smiled broadly. "Kira," she said without turning, "please clasp your hands above your head and turn slowly in place."

Kira blinked, but did as she was told. The posture arched her back, thrusting her breasts forward and her buttocks behind. She heard a sharp whistle from behind her, and when her turn brought her gaze upon the nearby humans, she saw them grinning and nudging each other. One man rolled his eyes and turned away, but several of the others began whispering loudly to each other and pointing. Kira fought back her embarrassment again and managed to keep composure, but it was hard.

Worse, Kira realized suddenly, an old problem had recurred. She'd lost track of her desire in the cold and the customs interrogation, but Lady Melia had spent three full days tormenting her to the brink of orgasm. Now, in a warm room and a suddenly sexual atmosphere, that desire had returned. As she met those human stares, Kira felt that now-familiar warmth growing in her loins.

When she completed her turn, Kira felt vaguely gratified at Haeven's appreciative leer. The elf met her eyes for a moment, and she trembled as his blue-eyed gaze seemed to pierce her mind. Haeven's lips curled up again, and there was a slow heat in his tone as he spoke. "A lovely prize, indeed. May I sample her, milady?"

Kira twitched in surprise, but couldn't bring herself to break the gaze.

There was a long moment of silence, then Lady Melia's foot tapped twice on the floor. She sang out a long phrase in Elvish, and Haeven responded in the same manner. After another moment, Kira felt a hand in her hair. Lady Melia pressed her palm against the back of Kira's skull, hair gripped softly between her fingers. Kira just managed to restrain a gasp; Lady Melia's grip gave her total control over Kira's head, and the restraint made her even hotter.

"Kira," Lady Melia asked softly, "have you ever sucked a man?"

The question released a tide of embarrassment that threatened to wash Kira away. She tried to turn her eyes away from Haeven's, but Lady Melia's fingers tightened, and the sharp pain in her scalp forced Kira to keep her head where it was. Kira knew she was blushing hard enough to be visible even through her dark skin, but there was nothing she could do.

"No, milady," she lied breathlessly.

Lady Melia's other hand darted out and grabbed Kira's left nipple. There was a sharp twisting sensation, and then Kira nearly doubled over in sudden agony. She cried out and staggered, but Lady Melia's grip on her hair wouldn't let her fall. Kira flailed in pain until she could recover her balance.

"Look back at Sir Haeven, Kira," Lady Melia said pleasantly. Flinching slightly, Kira obeyed. The elf man's smile had taken on an edge of hunger and amusement. "There are consequences for speaking falsehoods," Melia continued in that same pleasant tone. "You must never say anything untrue, Kira. There will be consequences later. For now, tell me the truth: have you ever sucked a man?"

Kira stared into Haeven's blue eyes, feeling embarrassment deepen to shame, but the pain and desire drove her to speak. "O...once, milady. Arnen, one of the... the men... in my village."

"Describe it for Sir Haeven," Melia said dispassionately.

Kira still stumbled, but her words seemed to pick up momentum as she continued. It was getting easier, despite the intimacy of Haeven's gaze. "We... Arnen was sweet with me, for... he liked me," she said lamely. "Last year, he was on a hunt that found a small herd of buffalo in a dead-end canyon. It stocked our cellars for the winter in a single day. We... there was a huge celebration. We kissed..."

She blushed deeper. Haeven's eyes still bored into hers. "He took me to a shed. He... asked me to put it in my mouth. I did."

Lady Melia laughed. "Was it good, Kira?"

"I don't... I liked the kissing better, I think," Kira said self-consciously. "His stuff... his cum tasted weird."

"Did you swallow it?" Melia asked.

"I... no, milady. I spat it out. Arnen... didn't seem to care."

Lady Melia shifted to stand directly behind Kira, and then pulled down with the hand in Kira's hair. The pressure was gentle but inexorable, and Kira felt her knees buckle. She slid to the floor. As she dropped, Lady Melia tilted her head back, keeping her eyes on Haeven's.

"Sir Haeven has agreed to be a gracious host for you, Kira," Lady Melia told her. "You will thank him by letting him use your mouth for pleasure."

Kira gulped around a suddenly dry throat, but nodded convulsively. Her knees already ached on the wooden floorboards, but she felt too petrified to move. A slow, warm trickle dripped down her thighs.

Haeven unbuttoned the fly of his pants and pulled out his cock. He took a half-step forward, eyes never leaving Kira's, until the tip was a bare inch from her face.

"Open your mouth," Melia instructed quietly. "Pull your lips back over your teeth - you must never let your teeth touch a cock. The tip is something like a woman's clitoris. Lick it like I've trained you."

Kira leaned in, somehow relishing the pull on her scalp as Lady Melia retained her grip on Kira's hair, and gingerly brushed her tongue over Haeven's head. After a few slow licks, each of which elicited excited twitches, she grew more confident and engulfed his head with her lips. It tasted a little sweet, which helped - Arnen's had been sweaty and dank.

Chairs scraped on the floor behind them, but Kira was too occupied to turn and look. She sucked and slurped at Haeven's cock, emboldened by his satisfied grunts. The ache in her knees was gone; all of her attention was on the cock in her mouth and the burning in her pussy.

Footfalls sounded nearby, and Kira almost turned away, but Lady Melia chose that moment to press forward on Kira's head. Haeven slid deeper into her mouth, his head now pressed against the back of her throat. Then Lady Melia pulled back, and Kira slid away, only to be pushed forward again. Melia was literally fucking Haeven with Kira's mouth. Kira felt like she was an object they were toying with; somehow, that only intensified her desire, and she let out an involuntary moan around the elf's dick.

After a few moments of this, Lady Melia finally released Kira, and Kira somehow knew that she was expected to continue the motion on her own. She did so, bobbing her head back and forth, starting to gag slightly as Haeven pushed further back in her throat. She persisted, though, and was reward a moment later by a gentle touch. Lady Melia brushed one hand all over Kira's back, then around to cup her breasts. She never lingered in any one spot, but traced a pattern of slow, soft touches everywhere. Periodically she would brush against Kira's nipples or clit or pussy, and then Kira shuddered and groaned, but she always moved on.

Kira's need boiled up to consume her, and she practically attacked Haeven, thrusting her face forward onto his shaft and licking frantically each time she pulled back. She dared to look up again, meeting the elf's blue eyes, and he moaned appreciatively as he looked down at the dusky girl worshipping his cock.

That, in the end, was all it took. Haeven's hands darted out to grab both sides of Kira's head, and he thrust forward, spearing his cock all the way to the back of her mouth. The tip slipped into her throat, and Kira started to gag seriously, but she was immediately distracted as Lady Melia's fingers found her clit again and started tapping a fast rhythm against the hood.

Her own pleasure rose toward the breaking point when Haeven pulled slightly back and started bucking his hips and grunting loudly. A warm, sweet liquid flooded into Kira's mouth, and she gasped - well, gurgled around her suddenly full mouth. Lady Melia wrapped her hand in Kira's hair again and tilted her head all the way back.

"Swallow it," Lady Melia ordered firmly. Kira's eyes rolled with sudden panic, but she did as told. It was thick, but not unpleasant, and had a taste like smooth honey.

With her head angled up this way, she could see more of her surroundings. The grubby humans who'd whistled at her had clustered around, and were staring at the scene in silence. One of the women had a hand down her pants, with the other wrapped around a man's cock. After all she'd just done, Kira couldn't even work up her earlier feelings of humiliation at their stares. She finished gulping down Haeven's cum and felt a strange bliss wash over her, calm and joyous.

Haeven stepped back and said something else in Elvish, a laugh in his voice, but Lady Melia didn't respond. She stood over Kira, saying nothing, and then bent down to kiss the dark-skinned slave girl. Kira practically melted at this sign of approval. She kissed back enthusiastically, tongue dancing. When Melia drew away, Kira felt only contentment. She had done well.

Lady Melia watched Kira for another moment, then looked away. "You men," she said, pointing at the three human men who'd clustered around Kira. "Come over here."

The men jumped, but after a worried look at each other, they all stepped forward. The women faded back.

"Continue touching yourselves," Melia told them. "I want you to come on this girl's face."

Kira, still wrapped in peaceful joy, thought this sounded reasonable. She turned without standing until she was kneeling before the three men. Melia touched her back softly, pushing it into an arc that displayed her breasts and pulled her face back. Melia kept a hand on Kira's scalp, softly stroking her hair.

The men wanked eagerly, apparently enjoying Kira's submissive beauty. It was less than a minute before the first moaned out, leaned forward, and blasted cum onto Kira's face and neck. She flinched at the force of the impact and closed her eyes. Warm goo splattered all over her. Then another man erupted, and then the third, each adding another layer of warm stickiness. The stuff smelled odd, salty and slightly rank - not nearly as pleasant as elfcum. But Kira felt her pussy flare with excitement anyway.

By some miracle, none of those blasts had covered her eyes. Kira opened them carefully, and saw the men grinning in front of her.

"Thank them for using you, Kira," Lady Melia said.

Kira smiled. The sensation felt distant beneath her calm bliss. "Thank you for using me," she said languidly. Then, without being prompted, she turned to Haeven. "Thank you for using me, Sir Haeven," she whispered.

Melia pulled Kira upright. She said something in Elvish, and Haeven gestured down a hallway behind the bar. Lady Melia started walking that way as if nothing had happened in this room. Kira, still nude, cum dripping off her face, followed after a moment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lady in Waiting Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 125 milliseconds