• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sarah had to Show Her Panties

Sarah had to Show Her Panties

My girlfriend and I had a relaxing lunch and then got ready for our dinner party that night; we were having our friends, Dave and Sue over. I had a shower and then got dressed. My girlfriend loves me dressing as a girl and so I wore lacy red panties and a stretchy workout top under my male cloths. I love the feel of a tight bra around my chest.

Dinner was great and we moved to the living room to enjoy drinks and chat. After a few drinks, the conversation grew raunchier. The girls were joking about an ex-boyfriend they had both dated and the size of his cock. Suddenly, my girlfriend asked "guess what he (meaning me) has on under his jeans. Sue giggled and asked "what". My girlfriend told me to get up and show them. I hesitated and stared at her but she just gave me the look that means "do it or no sex for a week".

I stood up and undid my jeans.

I was so embarrassed taking my jeans off in front of our friends. As I slid them down, Sue laughed and pointed at my red girly panties. I stated to put my jeans back on but my girlfriend "said NO leave them off and take your shirt off too". As I revealed my bra, Sue laughed again. I sat down feeling both excited and humiliated sitting there in just panties and a bra. My girlfriend beckoned Sue to join her in the kitchen. I knew they were scheming something but I was thinking more about Dave looking at me. I was getting excited being seen in my undies by a guy. I had to cross my legs to hide my growing erection.

The girls came back in giggling together, Sue said that they had a plan for some entertainment. Since I loved dressing as a girl so much they wanted me to put on a show for them. She told me to give Dave a blowjob just like a real girl. I stammered but my girlfriend gave me the "NO sex" look again.

So I moved over to kneel in front of Dave, I reached forward and started to undo his belt. He slid forward to make it easier for me. I pulled his jeans down and looked at his shorts. There was an inviting tent forming in the middle pushing the thin cotton up. I reached out and started touching Dave's cock through his shorts.

The girls moved closer to get a good look.

I reached forward and lifted the waist band out to let his cock pop out. I pulled his shorts down and knelt there with Dave's cock sticking straight into my face. It was a nice cock. I had seen it before at the gym but never erect and inches from my mouth. I felt too excited knowing what I was about to do next.

I leant forward and kissed the head and then ran my tongue around the helmet. He was uncut and so I licked his foreskin. I took hold of the base with one hand and cupped his balls with the other. I slowly took his whole length into my mouth. It tickled the back of my throat. I felt a hand on the back of my head pushing me down deeper. I could not tell whose it was. I felt so slutty, dressed in just a bra and panties, with a cock in my mouth and being watched by too hot girls.

I bobbed up and down and touched him just under his balls. There is a sweat spot there that I love to have touched. I did to Dave exactly what I love to be done to me. I slid my lips up and down his shaft alternating with some hand play, after a bit I felt him start to tense. My girlfriend ordered me to take it in my mouth but not to swallow yet.

Suddenly, he gripped my head and really fucked my lips. I felt his cum filling my mouth. When he relaxed, I sat back and opened my mouth to let the girls see it full of a man's cum. Then I got to swallow it. I was so humiliated and turned-on at the same time.

My girlfriend felt the front of my panties, smiled and pulled me back to the couch. It was my turn to get a blowjob while Dave recovered and Sue followed our every move. It did not take me long to cum. Afterwards, she learnt forward and gave me a wet French kiss. She knows how much I love to taste my own cum in her mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sarah had to Show Her Panties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds