• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Awakenings

Awakenings

Disclosures and notes:

All characters are fictional and over 18.

This is my first foray into any type of male same sex writing. IT is NOT just gay sex, but an awakening for a young man. As with my other stories, please, give me feedback either written or by voting so that I may improve my writing. Don't forget I am a bi-woman. I can only imagine what it is like for guys to fantasize about bi or gay sex. I hope you enjoy!

xoxo

--Samantha

-------

Awakenings

It was a dark and stormy night. The power was out and the only light came from the frequent bolts of lightning. It was then that I saw it. Standing in my doorway silhouetted against the darkness stood a cloaked figure holding what appears to be a dildo.

"Billy... Billy..."

I slowly wake from my dream state to hear my mom calling again.

"Billy! Get up, and get down here. I need some help."

Grumpy, but now awake I fall more than roll out of bed. I stretch my lean 5'8" frame and look down at the morning woody boldly sticking out of my boxers. I laugh and stride quickly downstairs. She will just have to deal with it. I reach the bottom of the stairs still half asleep and mom is there waiting on me.

"Yes ma'am?" I ask and notice her gaze is at my dick that is more out than in my boxers. "Did you call me down here to gawk at nature or did you have something more important?"

"Oh yes. To both actually. You sure have grown. I bet Libby enjoyed that last night." She grins and reaches out and slips my manhood away. "Your aunt Joan called earlier. She and Dave are having computer trouble. I told them you could take a look at it for them."

Aunt Joan. Not really blood, but she and Dave had helped mom raise me since the bastard ran off from the word pregnant. Joan had been mom's best friend since college and had always been around. She and Dave had been dating when I was born and lived just down the street.

"I told them it was the first day of summer after graduation and you may have plans. It is after one o'clock though so you have slept enough."

"It's ok, mom, I was just looking forward to a nice quiet week. Lib has gone to visit several colleges and I figured a nice week long lounge would be great. A little time at Aunt Joan's wouldn't be bad either."

"That's my boy. I told her you would be over soonish. I could slap some brunch together for you. Why don't you run get a shower. There is more than one way to tell you had goodbye sex."

I laughed, "This young stud body and after sex smells getting to you?"

She returned the jab, "Baby if you weren't my son and I were a few years younger I would show you how to work that cock of yours." She slapped my ass and said, "Get going you. I will have some food done shortly."

I took the stairs two at a time, kicked my boxers into my room and hit the shower. My dick was still hard. Normally my morning greeting would be gone by now but if nothing else it is more stiff. I soap up the washcloth and wash myself. Once I am ready to rinse I go back to my dick. I try to recall the dream I was having but can't. The soft cloth and soap were having the desired effect and soon I was pouring out my seed into the drain.

I rinse off and by the time I am drying off I am flaccid and can concentrate on other things. Mom comes in as I am finishing drying and dries off my back. She hands me my swimming trunks and tells me the food is ready. I thank her and she leaves. I throw on my suit and grab a towel then head down to eat.

Mom and I make small talk. She is still in her nighty. A small affair that is mostly see through. Her tits are not huge but they are nice enough. I can see the dark outline of her areola and her nips are poking out. Her legs are slightly spread and her pussy lips are peaking out. She is not model pretty but mom is no slouch. Her body shows she is a mom with a slight pooch at her tummy. The rest of her is tone and shows her muscular outlines very well. She notices me admiring her and laughs. We have never shied away when it came to nudity. In fact I have seen my mom more naked than dressed over the years.

I give her a peck on the lips and thank her for brunch.

"I will be back soon. The PC is likely another virus, but I will let it scan and swim a bit."

"Ok baby, thank you again for doing it. I am sure your friends would be better company."

I hop on my dirt bike and ride down the sidewalk so the cops don't complain about me riding in the street again. I park beside the garage, and walk to the back yard. Joan is sunning by the pool and waves as I enter the gate by the pool.

"Hey sweetheart! Thank you sooo much for stopping by to help us out again."

"No problem." I lean over to peck her on the cheek. "I will head on in and get things started. See you in a minute."

I go in and sure enough the computer is very slow. I start the usual virus/malware scan, and grab two beers from the fridge. I go back out since it can take a while.

"Where are Uncle Dave, Danny, and Mikaila?" I ask as I hand her a bottle.

"Well, Dave is golfing up in east side and won't be back until after dinner. Mikaila is still passed out in her room. Danny is likely stuck on his PS4."

I swallow about half of my drink and jump in the pool and swim a few laps. I get out as Mikaila is coming out of the house with a drink in a koozie in one hand and a towel in the other. She is in her junior year at Uni, and I admire her lean body as she comes to the pool. Her small tits sit high and her nipples are poking their way through the almost translucent material. Her bottoms are more of a thong affair the thin material is trying to ride up into her crevice.

She smiles when she sees me stepping out of the water and runs up and gives me a hug. It is so not fair. My cock is starting to tent my suit. I quickly grab my towel and make an excuse to run inside to check on the computer's progress.

When I get inside I notice Danny watching his sister's swaying ass as she moves a chair around.

"Hey, bro!" Danny jumps when I speak and I can see he is bulging like me. "Your sister is so fucking hot."

"Hey, Billy, yeah she is. For a sister, that is."

"Man it's ok. I don't know how you live with it." I say looking at his tented boxers. I move my towel to show him my own tent. We laugh. "Well, I better go check the PC."

"Um..Billy? Could you not tell mom what you find?"

"Don't worry, Danny I just delete shit and move on you know? I always just tell her it was a bunch of trash files from where yall use the PC. I know porn is there. I have to do the same from time to time on our own PC."

"Thanks man!" He heads back upstairs to his room.

I go into the home office and move the mouse. I repair the viruses and malware. Then I check the history, cache, and temp files. I am shocked when the temp files open. Mixed in with the normal gamut of porn pix are crossdressing pics and some gay blowjob pics. I can't believe my cock is stirring as I look at men going down on men. Disturbed at my own reaction I quickly delete the evidence and reboot the computer.

I go upstairs and pass Mikaila's room. I peek in and it is the normal girly room, but I notice some of her underwear thrown around. I resist the urge to go in and swipe a pair, but I hear a moan come from the room. Her room faces the pool and Danny is the only one in the house. I slowly open the door and see Danny in nothing but a pair of his sister's panties stroking his cock. He is watching out the window to make sure his mother and sister don't come inside.

He is in a darkened side of the window so they can't peer up and see him either. I watch him stroke his cock and once again cannot believe another guy is getting me worked up. I tell myself it is like it is in straight porn. You can't help but watch the guy and imagine it is you. My mind comes back to the scene before me and I notice Danny has stopped stroking and is facing me blushing.

"Billy, um... please, please don't tell anyone," he whines.

"Hell no, bro. What am I going to tell them? I was sitting here watching you beating off in your sister's drawers? What would they say to me?"

Billy relaxed. I walked over to the window to see Mikaila sunbathing topless beside her now equally topless mom. Danny has started slowly stroking his cock again. Before I know what I am doing my hand is on top of his feeling him stroke. He looks at me when my hand touches his. He lets go and allows me to feel his cock. He is 8 inches and uncut. I have never really seen an uncut cock before and I play with his foreskin for a second before I start to slowly move my hand up and down his shaft.

He moans my name and shoots his load on the tile floor. Somehow it felt different feeling his cum race up and out of his dick than it does mine. The same, yet foreign. He thanks me and takes off his sister's panties. He wipes up his mess and motions for me to follow him. We go into his room, and he closes and locks the door. He puts on a shooting game and turns the volume up a bit. He pushes me onto his bed.

Danny then reaches in and pulls my cock out of my pants. Unlike him I am cut, but also about 8 inches. He begins a slow stroking rhythm as I close my eyes imagining Mikaila is doing this. He is running his hand up and down my shaft without tugging on my cock like I am fucking a soft hole.

Then I feel it. His mouth takes me in, and I open my eyes and start to protest. It feels too good though. I know he has been watching videos, but this has to be his first time. It is not long before the sensation is just too much. I warn him I am about to cum, but he just shoves me deeper and clamps down. I feel the first volley erupt from my dick. He swallows the entire load.

Somewhat ashamed and conflicted at what we have done I get up pull my suit on and practically run out of his room. I get to the bottom of the stairs to find Mikaila in the kitchen refreshing her drink. Somehow my "problem" is still showing. Mikaila smiles and walks over to me. She winks as she hugs me and presses her mound into my still hard cock.

"Mmmmm. Did we get excited by all the porn my brother left on the computer? Was it just the straight sex or the queer shit too? Would you rather have me or him?" She reaches down and grabs my dick through my suit and rubs it against her sex. She pushes her fingers inside herself and brings them up to my nose and shoves them in my mouth. "Which is it or is it both?"

I am too stunned to answer. I back away only to bump into Joan.

"I think he is shy, mom."

I turn around to be face to face with her tits. My cock bumps her thighs as I turned.

"Oh he doesn't feel shy to me, baby." Joan shoves her tits into my face and wiggles them at me.

I turn back when I hear a moan to see Danny with his arms wrapped around his sister and pinching her nipples.

"Oh, he isn't shy," Danny says. We just had a nice little one on one time. I think he is uncomfortable that a guy just gave him a blow.

"Y'all stop." Billy is just now finding out about our lifestyle here. "Billy, it is ok, hon. We are a tight family. A blow job from another guy is just that. It doesn't make you gay if you like it. If you want to try it as well you may find you are bi though. It also doesn't mean you are wanting to get ass fucked either. It is only natural to be curious. It is also the best too.

A man and a woman know how to please the same sex sometimes better than the opposite sex because we know what we like done. Look at Billy and Mikaila now. See how Mikaila's body reacts to him? Her nips are hard and just look at her bottoms. They are soaked. He is just as much a guy as you are and Mikaila is very much a woman. Mikaila, come here and love your mother."

Joan pulls her suit bottoms off and sits on the counter. Mikaila eagerly dives into her mom's pussy lapping at her juices. She then turns and kisses me. I bask in the taste and smell of her mother's pussy on her tongue and lips.

"Come here Billy and taste me from the source."

I move to her and take a long lick from her budding star to her clit.

"ooooo that's it, Billy lick me good."

I continue to lap at her pussy like a dog at a water dish. Once I locate her rather smallish clit I lock onto her little nub and lick it with a frenzy. I feel my cock pop free from my suit and look down as Mikaila engulfs me for my second blowjob in the last half hour. Billy moves over and sucks his mom's tit into his mouth as he puts my hand back on his cock again. This time I am not as timid and begin to slowly rub him off again.

I mock what he did to me earlier and form a light sheath over his shaft and run it up and down his shaft and over his head and glans. It is not long I erupt again. Mikaila is swallowing my seed like a champ. I quickly go soft this time and I fall to my knees because I am as weak as a kitten.

As I settle onto my knees, Danny's cock is at eye level. Mikaila whispers how it is ok and gently pushes my face to him. I can smell his musky arousal. Mikaila takes hold of his cock and pulls the foreskin back. I take a tentative lick at the precum oozing out of his head. I taste the saltiness. It is much like my own that I have tasted in the past when masturbating.

At Mikaila's urging I take his head into my mouth. I lick his hole and his glans. I suck at his head. She is pinching my nipples now and kissing my neck pushing my head down on her brother. I pull back and his cock pops up and back down hitting me in the nose. Mikaila takes his cock in her mouth and buries her head in his pubic mound that is shaved bare.

She holds him deep in her throat and I can see her tongue rubbing back and forth on his shaft. She slowly pulls away when she needs air again. His cock is slick with her saliva. She kisses me and pushes my head back to her brother. She tells me to finish him off. He is not far.

She rubs his ass as she guides me back onto his cock. She pushes my head down his shaft until she feels me start to gag and pulls me back. She pushes me again. This time I take more of him before the gag feeling starts. I pull back wanting to try more. Needing more of him in my mouth I lick his glans and cup his balls and slowly slide him in again. My nose touches his pubic mound, but I can't hold it there. I come back for air. Mikaila kisses my ear and whispers encouragement.

She pulls me off her brother and takes my hand. She moves me to the table. I realize I am their toy now. She pats the table and I climb up on the thick wooden table. Joan walks over and tells me to slide to the edge. My head leans off the table and her pussy lips engulf my nose and her clit is at my lips. I instinctively lap at her and she shies away. She is too sensitive after cumming on her daughter a little bit ago.

I feel my cock being stroked and see Danny licking me again. When I am halfway erect, Mikaila, mounts me reverse cowboy and Joan moves to lap at us both. Danny moves to me again. He grasps my head and tells me to relax. He pushes his head at my mouth and I open. He slowly begins to fuck my mouth His balls are slapping gently at my forehead. I reach out and gently rub them. I cannot believe how deep he is going. At this angle my throat is open for his breaching. He reaches out and pinches my hard little nipples. He announces he is cumming and for me to be ready.

Mikaila's pussy tightens on my own sex rod at her pending orgasm. My cock shoots what little bit of cum I have left into her as she screams the arrival of her own orgasm. Danny's cock goes off like a cannon. I feel the warmth of his salty seed hit my throat. I have no choice but to swallow as quickly as I can. After his orgasm subsides I find myself milking his cock for more of the milky liquid.

"Billy... Billy! Get up lazy bones." I groggily awaken and look up to see my mom at my door. "Son you have slept the day away. Don't forget Aunt Joan needs your help with a computer problem."

Shaken from the dream within a dream, I try to make sense of it all. However, my cock is standing at attention.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Awakenings

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 757 milliseconds