• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Incest - There's Nothing Like It

Incest - There's Nothing Like It

Grandma was a very attractive lady. She kept her hair dyed blonde and usually wore lipstick and makeup. She definitely didn't look like the typical 70 year old female. She went to the gym regularly and also swam. I always thought of her as a cute little old lady.

By family tradition, I spent part of every summer at her home to do chores and run errands for her. I figured this year would be the last time, because I was heading off to an out of state college. I was torn between missing Grandma and looking forward to dorm life, imagining how much coed pussy I was going to get. Little did I know.

I arrived at Grandma's place around noon. She answered the door bell and acted like she was surprised to see me. Maybe she had forgotten that today was the day. While she was surprised, I was in shock. Grandma was wearing a black, one piece bathing suit. Her hair-blonde of course-was swept back over her head. She was also wearing her ruby red lipstick. Despite my best efforts, I was getting an involuntary chubby.

"Oh Brian. I didn't expect you. I was just getting into the pool," she said.

I struggled to maintain my composure. "Yeah, Grandma, don't you remember we said the 19th?"

"Well, welcome, come on in," she replied. She seemed to glance downward at the tent developing that was developing in my jeans, but made no remark.

I carried my bags into the hall and set them down. We hugged. I couldn't hide my erection. She must have been aware of what was happening to me, because she looked in my face and said "It's okay, Brian, it's normal for boys your age."

I still felt compelled to apologize, but the words wouldn't come out. As I mumbled and stumbled verbally, she laughed and said "Nothing to feel bad about. It's actually sort of flattering."

She excused herself and retrieved a robe from her bedroom upstairs. When she came back, we sat on the living room couch and made small talk; at least she did. I couldn't concentrate on the conversation. I kept glancing at the cleavage peeking out from her robe. The wrinkles on her neck and at the top of her breasts only served to make me feel weirder.

After dinner, she pecked me on the lips and said goodnight. She had done this a million times since I was a kid. But this time, it made me shiver. I got erect again. She felt it when she hugged me and said "Damn. Doesn't that thing ever go down?" Then she went to her room.

I was surprised that she seemed pleased instead of repulsed that her own grandson was hard for her. It confused me. As I laid on the bed, my mind began to focus on the sight of Grandma in her bathing suit. I couldn't believe how sexy she had looked. My dick sprang to attention. I was soon so hard I started to ache. There was only one way to take care of it (without my mother killing me, that is). I pulled it from my shorts and stroked it slowly. Being the horny teenager that I was, I felt no guilt about fantasizing sexually about her. The thought that she was my grandmother turned me on even more. I had jerked off to the thought of other females when I was an adolescent, including her, but those were the involuntary mental images that are part of puberty. This was different. I muttered to myself, "Grandma, fuck me. Suck my dick. I want to come inside of that gray haired pussy." The image of my dick sliding in and out of her (what must have been) salt and pepper pubic hair was the last straw. An orgasm came over me that was so deep and profound, it started in my anus. My dick convulsed so many times (I wasn't exactly in the frame of mind to do math at the time) that I ended up crying out as though I was in pain.

As I laid there in ecstasy, I was pleased with myself. As far as I was concerned, I had just had a fantasy about a beautiful older woman. That it was about my gran made me feel calm and satisfied. I soon figured I better find something to wash my jism off the sheets. However, as I stood up in my come-soaked shorts, who would walk in the room but Grandma! She apparently heard my shout and was checking to see if I was all right.

She opened her mouth to say something-then her eyes went to my shorts. She exclaimed, "Oh my," and went back to her room. "Okay," I thought to myself, "NOW I feel ashamed."

The next morning we ate breakfast together in silence. She cleared her throat and said, "Brian, I think we need to talk about last night. There's nothing for you to be embarrased about. As I said last night, it's normal at your age."

I looked up at her. "Grandma, I think you'd feel different if I told you what I thought last night."

"Brian, you know you can tell me anything."

"Well, I said slowly, "I was thinking about an older woman. She's petite, has blonde hair and"-I hesitated-"she was wearing a black bathing suit last evening."

Grandma just stared at me. "My old carcass got you that excited?"

"Grandma, to be honest, I used to think about you that way when I was 14. Seeing you in that bathing suit just did something to me."

"Well, I should be angry, but it's a real boost to my ego to know I can affect a handsome young man that way. I'm not a total relic, I guess."

"I'll tell you Grandma, if we weren't related, you'd never call yourself that, 'cause I'd be all over you." She giggled.

I did the same thing in my bed for the next three nights. After my second orgasm on night number three, I figured that I would never feel gran's cobwebs on my dick. The next best thing would be to feel her underwear on it.

The next day, I waited until she was out running some errands and retrieved a pair of her panties from the hamper. I opened my laptop to a porn web site that featured videos of young guys and cougars fucking and pretending (I assumed) to be grandmother and grandson. I made sure I selected one where the woman was clearly elderly. As I watched it, I rubbed the panties up and down on my growing erection. I soon came almost as hard as the first night at Gran's. I cried out, "Oh God Grandma, I want to come inside of you!"

I laid there. Half of me was happy and satisfied, the other half frustrated that I would never fuck her for real. I decided to leave the panties on the top of the hamper pile for her to find. She acted as though she was pleased about my sexual fantasy about her; would she feel the same way about her panties?

That night, Grandma knocked on my bedroom door. "Brian, we need to talk," she said softly. She held up the used panties. What's going on?"

I was surprised at how calm we both were. "Gran, I didn't mean to offend you; but like I said, I can't help myself around you."

"Common sense tells me to call your mother and tell her to take you home. But she'd want an explanation and I don't think anyone else needs to know about this. Let's make it our little secret."

"Gran, can I ask you a couple questions? Do you really think I'm handsome? If I wasn't your grandson, would I have a chance with you?

She was silent at first, like she was mulling over her answer. "Yes to both. The way you've been acting lately almost makes me sorry we're related. I've never been with a much younger man but always wondered what it would be like. I wonder if I could keep up with you-I mean him."

After she left, I determined that I would try to get Gran in my bed. I already took the first step with the panties. My next move would be to stop treating her like a grandson and start acting like her young boyfriend.

From then on, I made sure I complimented her on her looks several times a day. I opened all doors for her, including her car door. When we went out, usually to shop and have lunch, I tried to give other people around us the impression that we were in a relationship with looks and body language. I also held her hand when we walked around the mall.

As for our goodnight pecks, I began to hold the kiss longer and longer. Then I combined the kisses with hugs of increasing intensity. I continued to masturbate nightly to her image and shouted "Oh,Grandma" loudly enough for her to hear it.

After about two and a half weeks of this, I couldn't hold back anymore. As we had our goodnight kiss, I squeezed her and slowly ground my pelvis into hers. She exclaimed, "Brian, what are you doing?"

Between raining soft kisses on her neck and face, I whispered, "I told you I can't control myself with you. I'm tired of a fantasy. You have to know how much I want you." With that I released my hold on her slightly, held her hand, kissed it and placed it on my penis, so she could feel it through my pajamas. "You see what you do to me? Let me make love to this beautiful blonde."

She moaned slightly, but said, "Brian, I'm your grandmother."

"That makes it better as far as I'm concerned. I want to come inside my sexy grandma's pussy. Doesn't that make you hot a little bit?"

She didn't comment. She stood in my arms and continued to let me feel her body and kiss her face. I licked her ear and gave her soft kisses that led to her mouth. This time I didn't peck. I snaked my tongue into he mouth. She moaned again and we had our first real kiss.

"Think about it, Gran. Your sexy grandson's big dick inside your hot pussy. Incest makes it even better. You said you wondered whether you could keep up with me. That means you've thought about it, too."

I instantly regretted what I said, because she jerked away from me violently, ran to her bedroom and slammed and locked her door.

There was nothing to do but take my erection and limp to my room. Our little episode in the hallway made me hotter than hell. I started to jerk off and made sure she could hear me calling her name. "Why Grandma, why won't you make love to me. I love you and want you so much."

With my hand on my dick, I didn't realize Gran had entered my room. She had changed into an almost sheer black nightgown that contrasted wonderfully with her cascading blonde hair. She looked so beautiful that I just looked at her and kept jerking off.

Gran watched what I was doing and sat on the bed. "Brian, we can't tell anybody." I grunted in agreement.

She knocked my hand away and replaced it with hers. She stroked my staff. "Grandson, you've been driving me crazy too. I've been thinking of being your girlfriend. I don't think I can wait any longer."

With that, she licked her lips and placed them around my penis. I moaned and stroked her blonde hair. With my other hand I felt her tits through the material of her gown. I used both hands to tear the top of the gown away and massaged her nipples. She stopped sucking my dick, stood up and removed what was left of the gown. She laid on her back.

"Brian, we can do other things later. I haven't been fucked in so long and I want it to be my beautiful grandson." I peeled off my night clothes, opened her legs and positioned myself between them.

I pulled on my diamond hard dick and rubbed it against her pussy. I noted that her pussy hair was all gray. The sight of it made my dick hurt. She moaned again as I eased it into her waiting chamber. When I was all the way inside here we laid there momentarily. "I'm inside my granny."

"My grandson is inside my pussy. '

Those word set us off somehow. We fucked at a furious pace. I heard a squishing sound as I pounded into her. She felt so warm and soft. "I'm fucking my grandmother, I'm fucking my grandmother!" I shouted.

"Fuck me Brian. Fuck Grandma with your big young dick!"

The thrill I was feeling built up in me. I knew I was about to come. I stopped pumping and held her tightly. "Gran, I'm going to explode inside of you!"

"Come in me Brian. Come in Grandma!"

I felt a tidal wave come over me. We both shouted nonsense words as I came. Love juice continued to spill out of me and into my sexy lover. The semen began to leak out of her. After the orgasm, we continued to lay there and exchange intermittent French kisses.

"Wow," she said, "I guess I can keep up with you." She giggled.

"Gran do you know what just happened?"

"I fucked my damn sexy grandson."

I kissed hard and said, "No. A grandson and grandmother just made love. Your dick was inside my pussy. It's yours. It doesn't want anyone else and it wants to fuck you forever."

At that, she straddled me and we had another fuck session. We continued to make love all summer. We explored every inch of each other, fucking and sucking at will. I told her I didn't just love her as a grandma, I was in love with my mature lover. We both regretted that we couldn't live as man and wife-too many complications.

The good news is, I was able to convince my Mom to let me transfer to the local college. I sneak away from class and still visit Gran whenever I can.

The old saying is right-there's no pussy like incest pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Incest - There's Nothing Like It

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds