• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Henry's Exposed Adventure Ch. 03

Henry's Exposed Adventure Ch. 03

All characters are over 18. Any similarity to any real person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

*****

My earlier experience with Alicia -- Mistress Alicia, that is -- really pulled a mind-fuck on me. I could not get her or her words out of my head, and I was distracted all day. But it wasn't entirely bad. It turned me on like never before, and I walked around hard almost the entire day. My last class was Ms. Frobisher's English Lit Senior Seminar. If I said my mind wasn't there, that would be an understatement. She called on me once, and I had no idea what she was asking.

"Well, Mr. Watson, welcome back to the land of the living, we're so glad you could join us today," she said

The whole class burst out laughing, at my expense. I blurted out some excuse about forgetting where we were in the Shakespeare play.

"Henry, I want to see you after class today." That shut everybody up.

I remained sitting at my desk until all the other guys were out of the room. Miss Frobisher remained at her desk at the front of the classroom, writing something. The room was completely silent, so quiet I could hear her pen scratching across the paper as she wrote. She didn't even look up at me, and I began to wonder if she forgot about me or if she knew I was still there. Then she broke the silence.

"Close the door, Henry," she said, still without lifting her eyes from what she was writing. I got up, closed the door and then headed back to my desk, but she stopped me.

"No, Henry. Come up to the side of the desk, here," she said, motioning with her hand where she wanted me to go. Again, I did as she ordered. I was standing almost next to her at the side of the desk. She turned her chair to face me. Her precise placement of my feet was strange

"Stand properly. Put your feet a little wider apart..." She put her hand between my legs at knee level and tapped the inside of each one. "Spread out further, yes, that's good. Now, as you know, I teach drama and theater over at Grimsley, and Alicia has talked to you about acting in a play we're putting on over there, right?"

I nodded my head up and down. Was that ever a mistake. All I can remember seeing was a flash of the top of her dark blue high-heeled shoe coming up and at me, and the next instant I was on the floor doubled over in pain, blotches of light and dark dancing in my eyes, and involuntarily shielding my crotch. The pain surged up from my groin and into my sides, almost like a pair of hands reaching inside me and trying to rip my stomach out.

She had just given me a swift kick in the balls. I couldn't believe it. Talk about unexpected.

She looked down at me without bothering to get up from her chair. "You will not wag your head at me, young man. What do you think this is, a barn? And what are you, a horse or a goat? When I ask you a question you will answer with words, in the form of 'yes, Miss Frobisher' or 'no, Miss, Frobisher.' If you're a good boy, I'll let you use the short form 'Miss F_. Now get up and stand on your own two feet again."

I was just beginning to get air back in my lungs. I struggled to my hands and knees and then stood up slowly. All the blood rushed out of my head -- probably on its way to save my balls. I felt dizzy. But there I was, standing in front of her, severely chastened.

"You are going to be in the play at Grimsley this fall. It should be a good learning experience for you, and many of the girls you know will be in it, including Alicia, Michelle and Genevieve."

She said the last en francais: Zzzhaaahn-vee-ev.

"Perhaps you'll meet some other nice young ladies there. It's a very good way to get to know people, being in a theater production with them. It fosters a lot of..." She cocked her head at me and lowered one eyebrow in a rather sultry way. Then she whispered the end of her sentence, lingering on the two syllables: "close-ness."

What did she mean by closeness, I wondered. No matter, the closer I got to Alicia or any other Grimsley girl, the better. Then a terrible thought occurred to me. "But I don't have a car, Miss Frobisher."

"Silly boy. You'll ride with me to Grimsley for rehearsals in the afternoon. I have to drive back this way on my way home, so you'll be back in time for dinner at East Point. I've already cleared it with the headmaster.

The thought of spending time alone with her, in the front passenger seat of her car, set my mind racing again. All I could see were images of her short skirt riding up her thighs as she worked the brake and the gas pedal. It was too great a temptation, and once again my little friend was standing at attention. Oh shit. I hoped she wouldn't notice.

"But there are some things you have to know, and some conditions as well. you have to make a solemn promise to me," she said.

Whoops. There was a catch. Wasn't there always a catch? Alicia had a catch too. I began to think that inventing catches for boys must be a talent built into every girl's genes.

"What's that?"

"You must obey every command I give you, as soon as I say it, never talk back to me and never disobey."

Damn, that was the same thing Alicia asked for. Was there some standard operating procedure followed by all females connected to Grimsley?

"I understand you and Alicia are an 'item,'" she continued. All of Grimsley knows that, in fact, and she's very sweet on you too. But you must be on your best behaviour at Grimsley because you'll be the first male ever to appear in a Grimsley theatrical production. So if you do can make that promise to me, then you'll have a chance to see your girlfriend almost every day because she's in the play. Can you make that promise?"

"I think I can."

"You think you can or you know you can?"

"I know I can."

"So say it."

"What?"

She rolled her eyes. "Tell me you promise to obey me."

"I promise to obey you."

"In all things, without objection or hesitation."

I repeated that line too. It reminded me of some inauguration speech.

"And you'll be on Grimsley's grounds, so you must also promise to obey all the commands of all of the other young ladies in the play. In fact, all the females at Grimsley Hall will be your superiors, and you must submit to them as you would me, without question and without hesitation. Can you do that?"

I couldn't imagine any situation in which the Grimsley girls would be giving me orders, so I thought she was just exaggerating things. I would later find out how wrong I was.

"Yes, I'll obey them the same as you," I said.

"That's terrific, Henry. I know you'll be very pleased and...satisfied ... with the results of your choices. Of course, if you do disobey me or any female, there will be consequences."

"Like what?"

"Let's not worry about that now, since I'm sure you'll be a good and obedient male."

Her words were a little bit strange to me. A good and obedient male? Disobey any female and there would be consequences? I thought it all sounded a bit strange, but I didn't worry about it at the time because, after all, Grimsley was an all-girls school. They wanted me to behave while I was there, and of course I would. Anyway, Miss Frobisher went right on without bothering to explain the consequences of disobedience or what being an "obedient male" entailed.

"There are some other important things you'll need to know about Grimsley Hall before I take you there. First, it's more than just an all-girls' school. You have to think about it as more of an all-female environment. The faculty are all female. The administration are all female. The security officers are all female. Even the janitorial crew. It's really a female-superior environment. There's one men's room in the main administration building, but that's locked except on parents' day, when mothers and fathers both come to visit. So if you need to use the restroom, you'll have to let one of the girls know and then she'll escort you to the nearest one, and then you can go in and...take care of business."

That struck me as very strange and likely very embarrassing. I'd have to tell one of the Grimsley girls, some girl my own age, that I had to take a leak. Well, they'd just have to accept it as a bodily function, I rationalized. After all, girls have to do it too. Miss Frobisher continued.

"This female-superior environment is something that we're very proud of as part of Grimsley's progressive mission in the world, and particularly in the education of young ladies as future leaders. The girls can concentrate on their studies without the distraction of boys, and prepare themselves to lead the boys. Our planet won't survive unless we replace male war mongering and greed with the feminine virtues.

"But just because the girls aren't seeking attention from boys doesn't mean that they're careless about their dress or appearance. Far from it. Dress and beauty are part of the essential feminine skills we teach so that when the girls graduate and get into the real world, they'll have more control over their males. Over their lives, I mean."

Then she explained the dress code inside the Grimsley buildings. "It's different from what the girls can wear outside, since it's an all-female environment. As long as there are no visitors, especially male visitors, they can follow the internal uniform guidelines."

"Internal guidelines?"

"Yes, but only for clothing worn while inside the school buildings. Most of the girls' still wear their blue tartan uniform skirts, but they can hike them up -- a lot. Even up to the tops of their thighs. It's kind a fashion for all the girls to dress like those funny female characters in Japanese cartoons, all long legs and short skirts. Many of the girls wear their skirts at panty level." Miss Frobisher gave me a little smile. "They're so cute when they bend down to pick something up off the floor, with their cute little thigh-highs and panties showing. I'll bet that gets you thinking about things, eh Henry?"

As if all this talk were not sending enough blood into my penis already, she put her right hand out to reach the inseam of my pants, right at my crotch. Having been kicked there once already, I instinctively shielded myself with my hands. Miss Frobisher's face changed instantly from smiling to cross.

"In addition to absolute and immediate obedience to any female, you are to keep your hands at your sides and not try to protect yourself... there. That's a rule. I'll forgive it this time because it's a natural reaction, but you'll have to train yourself, especially if you're going to spend any significant amount of time at Grimsely."

I moved my hands away, back to my sides.

"That's much better." She cupped my balls through my pants and started to fondle them through the fabric. "Before you and your little man there get too excited," she said, as she unzipped my fly with her other hand, "you will not, absolutely not, be allowed to wander the halls. You'll be restricted to the auditorium, the stage, and the backstage area. In fact, you can't even go into the school by the main entrance. It's kind of the opposite of Shakespeare's Globe Theater centuries ago, where all the roles, including female roles, were played by male actors. There has never been a boy in any Grimsley stage production. You'll be the first. And I'm still working on getting permission from the administration to have you in the play, truth be told, but I think they'll come around.

"I'm going to have to bring you around to the back entrance where the stage door is, and then after I drop you off there I will go into the school as I usually do, at the front. I'll come back to the stage door and unlock it from inside. Once I drop you off at the stage door, you have to stay right there! You must not move a step! You just wait until I come back to get you because Grimsley can't have some unidentified male wandering around the campus."

"You mean I'm not supposed to be there?"

"Well, not exactly. You'll be there with me, and all the girls in the theatre group know you'll be there, including your girlfriend, Michele. You probably know the other girls from the dances and teas as well."

By this time she had her hand well into my open fly and was gripping my shaft -- well, what there was of my shaft -- firmly.

"Alicia told me you were not very well endowed," she said. "She really wasn't kidding."

At that remark I should have started to wilt, but she started rubbing her palm up and down the front of my pants, stimulating me so much that I thought I would ejaculate right then and there.

I looked down. "I'm really sorry." I had a boner that was quite evident through my pants, even though I wasn't very big down in that department. "I'll go now."

"No, stay right where you are."

She was looking up at me and then down at my crotch, up and down, and it was turning my brain into mush.

"It's quite a natural reaction. A liberated, progressive woman likes it when a man shows his appreciation of her beauty, so long as the male drive is not allowed to simply run loose. That's why the man must always submit to the woman in the relationship. Don't you agree?"

I was so embarrassed and distracted that I wasn't really following what she was saying. "Agree? I'm sorry, Miss Frobisher, I don't follow."

"It's true. God gave Adam one head on his shoulders and another head on his dick, but only enough blood to run one of them at a time."

I still didn't understand what she was talking about, but I nodded and said: "Yes, Miss Frobisher." What else was I going to say?

"Your little corporal is fighting to stand at attention. Take down your pants and undies and let him out now, let's see what we have."

I was dumbstruck. Did she just say I should drop my pants take my erect dick out in public? No woman of Miss Frobisher's age had ever said anything like that to me. I had no clue what to say, but I wasn't fast enough.

"Remember what I said about obedience, immediate and absolute. Before I could say I was sorry I felt her hands deftly undoing my belt, button and zipper, and in a few seconds she'd hooked her thumbs into my shorts on either side of my hips and pulled them down with my pants. I stood there, naked from the waist to the knees with my little hard cock standing in the breeze, begging for attention.

"Oh dear!" she said. "That's it?"

I was standing right in front of her, with her sitting at her desk. My dick and balls were level with her eyes. She was staring at my penis. Her mouth was wide open, expressing real shock.

All three inches of me were standing up, pointing right at Miss Frobisher's face. At least she didn't laugh. Instead, her face had a cast of of sympathy, even one of pity and commiseration. She raised both hands to her cheeks.

"Poor, poor Henry!" She took my penis in both her hands. "How do you ever expect to satisfy a girlfriend, much less a fully grown woman, with that little thing? I mean, it's cute as far as penises go, but you'll need to find a girl who'll accept your inadequacy as a male and will value your other qualities. You do you have other qualities, don't you?"

"I guess so." I was scarlet with embarrassment and shame. It was happening. The female reaction to my male endowment that I feared most was happening. I dreaded the thought of a girl discovering the size of my penis and then telling all her friends at school how small I was.

"Stick out your tongue."

I was too dense to realize what she wanted. "Miss?"

Next thing I knew I was on the floor and doubled over again, looking up at Miss Frobisher as pain once more coursed into my midsection like a river of molten steel. She'd given me another drop-kick to the testicles. I lay in a fetal position, cradling the family jewels for protection.

"I told you to stick out your tongue, young man. You must obey me without hesitation. If you think that's bad, your testicles and your buttocks will both feel my anger if I have to ask you to do something twice. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Miss Frobisher."

"Get up, and let me see your tongue."

I scrambled to my feet and stuck my tongue out at Miss Frobisher. It seemed disrespectful to me, but I didn't think she was really interested in my opinion at the moment.

"Can you touch your nose with the tip of your tongue?"

"I've never done it before, but I'll try." I stuck my tongue out more, stretching it to the limit, and then tried to arch it backward. I felt it going out, up and back around, like a wave in a Japanese woodcut. Then my tongue met something solid. It was the tip of my nose.

Miss Frobisher leaned into me, sat facing me, staring intently at my crotch, her face so close that I could feel her breath and almost chew on her perfume. Then she leaned back a bit and put her right hand out between my legs and cupped my scrotum, hefting my testicles.

"Cheer up. With a tongue like that you will definitely be good for some things. You'll never hurt a woman's vagina by being too big for her, and you can have oral sex without choking her. You may find there's a lot of pleasure in store for you at Grimsley Hall -- assuming you are obedient. You will meet me tomorrow at 1:30 at the main entrance, and we'll go to the first rehearsal at Grimsley."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Henry's Exposed Adventure Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 612 milliseconds