• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Slaves of Sif Ch. 04

Slaves of Sif Ch. 04

1234

Sif was impressed. She'd seen the witch achieve some truly remarkable things, but this was really something. And by such a tiny girl, no less. Not to mention inexperienced. And yet her young slave had successfully teleported her halfway across the galaxy and onto the ship of one of her favourite former slaves, giving her a chance to retake what Odin had stolen from her.

Sif would definitely have to reward Wanda for this. But Wanda's pleasure could wait, as now Sif was going to need her full concentration if she was going to reacquire one of her favourite pets, Sif's entire body tingling with anticipation with every step she took.

Slowly Sif made her way through the spacecraft, her years of training serving her well. Although truth be told Sif was surprised she continued to go completely undetected, the warrior deciding that fate must be smiling on her today.

That was proven more right then she could have imagined when she not only found Gamora in her sleeping quarters, practically begging to be taken, but her dear sister Nebula as well.

Not that there embrace was particularly sisterly, then again they weren't related by blood, or even the same species, so Sif felt nothing but lust watching their naked bodies grinding against each other as if they were warming up for her.

For maybe a minute Sif watched the enchanting sight, then Gamora spotted her and froze, "Mistress?"

"Gamora." Sif beamed, stepping into the room, "I am so glad to see you, I have missed you. And you have already helped me acquire another slave from my collection. How thoughtful of you."

Nebula jumped off of her 'sister', took a defensive stance and growled, "Do not be so sure, I have killed many arrogant Asgardians just like you."

"I assure you, you have never encountered someone like me." Sif softly purred, before her eyes narrowed, "And I'm very aware of your body count, which is why I will feel no remorse for enslaving you. You are a rabid dog which needs to be tamed by a gentle master, and I assure you, you will find serving me a lot more pleasurable than Thanos."

Not understanding why Gamora remained on the bed instead of joining her, not that she needed her, Nebula call to her, "Sister, do you cower from the presence of this lower being?"

There was a moment of silence and then Gamora softly said, "Mistress, please forgive my sister's arrogance and permit her to become yours. I promise she will be useful to you, and please you well."

"Sister?" Nebula murmured in disbelief as she turned her head to see Gamora kneeling before the Asgardian.

"Do not make the same mistake I did sister." Gamora softly pleated while never taking her eyes off of her Mistress, "Do not resist, or attempt to fight her. You are hers now, your mind will just need time to fully realise it."

"Sister, stop this madness. I... I will..." Nebula trailed off, unable to hide her shock at watching the mighty Gamora bend down and begin kissing Sif's feet."

"Please Mistress, forgive my sister. And me." Gamora pleaded in between kisses, "She is arrogant. And I-"

"Shhhhhh, It's okay my pet. I do not blame you for what happened." Sif reassured her slave, before returning to her latest conquest and smiling, "As you can see, the rumours are true. The deadliest woman in the galaxy kneels at my feet. She, and every other female in the galaxy, are rightfully mine, and in time you will see it as a privilege to be one of my official slaves."

There was a moment of silence, this one much longer than the first, which Sif was grateful for because it meant she could enjoy the feeling of the deadliest woman in the galaxy grovelling at her feet. She also got to enjoy the look of indecision on Nebula's face, the other daughter of Thanos looking equal parts aroused and frightened by the sight before her.

And then her eyes narrowed and she looked forwards, but her mind had to be so clouded by Sif's magical influence that she couldn't think straight, because she telegraphed her attack incredibly badly. It was embarrassing how easy Sif dodged Nebula's attack, the Asgardian chuckling as she proceeded to play with her prey like a cat with a mouse.

That was until Nebula landed a blow, at which point Sif proceeded to trap Nebula's arms behind her back. As a general rule Sif did not enjoy taking women against their will, but there was something thrilling about holding Nebula tightly to her and feeling her influence over her opponent increase.

Besides, she already knew from Gamora's confessions about her many nights with her adopted sibling that Nebula enjoyed the female form, although Sif could have realised that from the way Nebula first looked at her. And of course from the way she had been grinding against Gamora when she arrived.

Nebula was nearly blinded by rage, both at her sister's Mistress and at herself. Here she was flailing around like a dumb beast caught in a trap, unable to free herself no matter what she tried.

She knew several ways to get out of this hold, but she didn't remember them until was already too late, the sexual magic first clouding her judgement and then enticing her to give in, that enticement became increasingly tempting as she continued to tried to use her legs to escape to no avail. Asgardians were naturally strong, but this one was stronger than any Nebula had faced before. And more beautiful.

"You cannot win, sister." Gamora said softly, "Do not let your pride turn you into a fool. Recognise you are beaten and join me in serving the great and powerful Mistress Sif."

"I promise you, you will be rewarded." Sif grinned, sliding a hand cautiously down to Nebula's exposed pussy, delighted to find it was already wet and ready to be rubbed.

Nebula moaned and allowed herself to become limp. It was all just for show, to lure her opponent into a full sense of security, although the urge to give up was almost overwhelming. And really, why should she? She was already a slave to Thanos, and most of her existence Nebula had wished for a kinder master.

Or at least one that showed her the slightest bit of respect, or gratitude for her service. But as powerful as Sif had become she was no match for Thanos, and Nebula feared if she didn't bring her sister to her senses he would kill them both, and while she did not fear that fate the idea of that happening to Gamora had become unbearable.

So Nebula waited until Sif slid first one and then two fingers inside her, allowing herself to moan in pleasure each time, then she told her would-be Mistress, "I must thank you. I have longed to fuck Gamora's ass, but she would never let me. Not until she became your anal slut, then when the two of you were separated by Odin she came to me and begged me to take her ass. So I did. I took her ass over, and over, and over again. Thanks to you I have been fulfilling my greatest fantasy at least three times a day since we have been reunited, and every time I stretched Gamora's butt and left her gaping open she would scream in pleasure and tell me how much better I am at ass fucking her than you."

As Nebula anticipated this caused Sif to pause, clearly upset by those words. Nebula immediately capitalise by slamming her head back against her opponent's, Sif letting go of her and pulling her fingers out of her before stumbling back.

This allowed Nebula to whirl around and land one satisfying blow on the Asgardian, just about avoiding the urge to land any more in favour of grabbing Gamora and strategically retreating to one of the escape pods. It would have worked too, if only Gamora had been willing to leave with her.

To her surprise though Gamora refused to budge, and Nebula could not force her to go with her with just one arm. Of course she couldn't leave without her, so Nebula continued to struggle with her lover as Sif recovered quicker than she anticipated.

In what felt like only seconds Sif was on her again, Nebula trying but she was soon caught up in the same hold she had been before, her body's soon going limp so she could save her strength and hopefully catch Sif by surprise. But still perhaps she could allow herself to be pleasured by this powerful warrior and her beloved Gamora, at least long enough for one of them to lick her aching for satisfaction pussy.

As if reading Nebula's mind Sif called out to her obedient pet, "Gamora, be a good girl and show me what you used to enjoy doing behind closed doors."

Gamora did not need to be asked twice, quickly crawling forward until she was in between Nebula's legs. Despite knowing various different ways to kill her, or at least knock her out, in that position Nebula did nothing. She might have even spread her legs wider for Gamora.

Honestly Gamora was so focused on completing her task she didn't really consider the possibility of Nebula negatively retaliating until she was gently licking her adopted sibling's pussy. Even then, it was unlikely given how Nebula felt about her. Not that she had ever said it.

Another reason that Gamora had nothing to fear from Nebula right now was that she knew just how much her sister loved her tongue. Nebula loved it in several different places, but naturally her favourite was in her pussy, Gamora only too happy to give her lover that now.

Well, more accurately on her pussy, Gamora gently licking Nebula's downstairs lips until she was told otherwise by her Mistress. Unsurprisingly she was left waiting in long time, Gamora torturing Nebula with a gentle cunt lapping for what felt like hours until finally the stubborn warrior just couldn't take it anymore.

"Please..." Nebula whimpered softly.

"Please what?" Sif questioned sternly, "Answer me!"

"Make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, please sister, make me cum!" Nebula cried out angrily.

"Ask my permission." Sif softly but firmly demanded.

It was another few long minutes of agonising pleasure before Nebula grumbled through gritted teeth, "Please... please, may I cum? Please, I... I need to cum. I beg of you... let me cum."

"I suppose that will do for now." Sif said dryly, before whispering into Nebula's ear, "But it is I who shall be tasting your cum, and your so-called sister who will be tasting mine."

After that promise Sif pulled Nebula upwards like a rag doll, positioning her so that she was sitting with her thighs literally resting on top of Sif's shoulders with her pussy in the other woman's face. As a result of this Nebula bumped her head on the ceiling, however the ceiling was pretty high and she'd had a lot worse.

Hell, Gamora had personally given her worse while they were training AND fucking, and from the moans Nebula quickly started letting out Gamora was pretty sure that her adopted sister's main complaint was that Mistress Sif wasn't immediately making her cum. Meanwhile Gamora's main complaint was that she had indirect permission to eat her Mistress's pussy, but not direct, and she was unsure whether she should wait for it or not.

Whether she knew this or grew impatient from the waiting Sif called out from in between Nebula's thighs, "Eat me Gamora. I want to cum in your pretty face, shortly after your sister cums in mine."

Not needing any further encouragement Gamora darted forward, licked her lips one final time to get the remnants of Nebula before sampling this tasty treat. One she had missed so much and literally moaned in pleasure upon tasting again. Although again Gamora was unsure what to do.

Should she go straight to tongue fucking after Sif just told her she wanted to cum shortly after Nebula? Because Nebula was ready to go over the edge, but what if Sif wasn't ready to let her? What of her Mistress spent another hour or two teasing Nebula until the other daughter of Thanos was literally begging to be enslaved if she could cum? Oh God, how long was Gamora going to have to wait to taste Mistress Sif's cum again?

Sif was tempted to drag this out, ideally by using her fingers to gently rub Nebula's clit and/or slip a digit into the blue skinned girl's cunt and lazily finger fuck her while continuing to taunt both of the sisters.

However what she wanted even more was to cum in Gamora's talented little mouth and all over her beautiful face. She also wanted Nebula to cum in her mouth and face, Sif honestly unsure which she wanted more. Luckily she didn't have to choose.

Sif had always loved being pleasured while pleasuring someone else. Actually, that wasn't true. Before she had been cursed with this version of her enemy's power she had never had more than one lover at a time, which had been a grave mistake on her part.

Not one she liked to think of often. Of course now she frequently got to indulge in this pleasure, and her favourite of all the positions to do this was this one. After all, what better way was there to show off her superior strength then to hold one lover up so she was resting on her shoulders, Sif effortlessly keeping her in the air while her pussy was skilfully pleasured.

It wasn't even a challenge for her when Nebula started squirting her cum in her face and down her throat, and more importantly began grinding and trembling against her face.

For a moment Sif was amused by the fact that Nebula was struggling far more when she had been reluctant to succumb to Sif's will, however she was probably occupied with swallowing as much as of her latest conquest's cum as possible, and then when Nebula's climax started to subside Sif went straight back to tongue fucking the other woman, using the same brutal force she'd used to make Nebula cum the first time.

Before Sif could make Nebula cum Gamora shoved her tongue inside her and then immediately started fucking her with it, starting out hard but quickly getting harder until she gave Sif a wonderfully powerful climax.

Gamora swallowed at least the majority of the liquid Sif squirted into her mouth/face before going right back to the tongue fucking, the three women working together for the next few minutes to make sure that Nebula and Sif both had several powerful orgasms, although Sif got the best part of the deal because she also got to swallow girl cum too. Then she lowered Nebula down until they were face to face and encourage the other girl to wrap her legs around her.

Nebula was so weak from her orgasms not only did she obey without question but when Sif leaned forward Nebula welcomed the brunette's lips with her own, even massaging Sif's tongue with hers about a minute later when the warrior woman pushed her tongue into her mouth.

To her shame Nebula actually found herself whimpering at the forces the kiss, Sif taking total control of her and making her feel weak and helpless. Which of course made Nebula growl into the kiss and struggle in Sif's arms, but the second she did she was dropped down to her knees and faced with Sif's wet cunt, still glistening from cum and Gamora's saliva.

Sif then firmly grabbed Nebula by the back of the head, shoved her forwards and firmly ordered, "Lick me! Lick my pussy just as your sister did! Ohhhhhhh yes, that's it Nebula, lick my pussy just like you lick your precious sister's pussy. Show me what you two little dykes like to do to each other when you're alone at night."

Nebula knew she should bite down on Sif's pussy lips, or grab the other warrior's hand and use it to bring her opponent to the ground, but Sif's pussy cream just smelt so appetising and she was just too horny to resist.

So Nebula submissively stuck out her tongue and began lapping away at the other woman's cunt, instantly moaning with pleasure as Sif's sweet flavour made her tastebuds feel like they were on fire.

It was by far the best thing she'd ever tasted, even better than Gamora. Which was no doubt a result of the magic oozing from Sif, but in truth Nebula didn't care about why she enjoyed it so much. She just wanted to get as much of that sweet honey as she could.

So Nebula rapidly increase the force of her licking until she was pretty much lapping as fast as she could, then after a few minutes of that she shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into Sif's cunt.

She then began fucking the other woman with her tongue, starting reasonably slow but quickly picking up the pace, stopping only to swallow a mouthful of pussy juice.

Nebula did not have to do that often as her mouth was firmly wrapped around Sif's entrance and most of the Asgardian's girl cream flowed directly down her throat, although especially towards the end there was just so much of it swallowing became increasingly necessary.

Throughout this process Nebula was dully aware of Sif continuing to 'encourage' her, although she was sure most of it was meant to be insulting, this giving Nebula more motivation to make Sif pay for this.

Ideally by turning the tables on her and smothering her pretty face with her cunt, before brutalising all of Sif's fuck holes with a strap-on or a fist. Although no matter how hard she tried Nebula just couldn't focus on revenge right now.

She couldn't concentrate on anything other than Sif's delicious cum, not even what was happening with her beloved Gamora. Which Nebula would later learn was a shame.

It was a shame because shortly after Nebula started eating her pussy Sif ordered, "Mmmmmmmmmm, Gamora, stick your tongue up my ass. Ooooooooooh yes, join your sister in worshipping my body, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!"

Not needing any further encouragement Gamora quickly scooted around behind Sif and pressed her lips to the pale skinned beauty's butt cheeks. Technically she had been ordered to stick her tongue up Sif's ass, and she would, she learned from previous experience that her Mistress loved a little foreplay in this area.

That her Mistress enjoyed the mental high of literally having another female warrior kiss her ass, especially when it was Gamora literally kissing her ass. After all, what better way to show off her dominance and superiority than by making her former opponent perform such a humiliating act?

In turn Gamora was eager to humiliate herself in this way, the deadliest woman in the galaxy taking great joy in performing this ultimate act of submission to the woman who had conquered her. It was such an unbelievable turn on for Gamora, especially as she was proving she would literally do anything for her Mistress.

Not that the act was particularly unpleasant. Sif's butt was a little sweaty, but the warrior was always nice enough to keep herself clean and smooth back there and this was no exception, Gamora physically as well as mentally enjoying the privilege of covering Sif's ass in kisses.

Of course, it was not long before Gamora buried her face in between Mistress Sif's butt cheeks and began eagerly licking up and down the crack of the superior woman, soon concentrating on Sif's puckered rosebud.

She licked that little hole for several minutes, swirling her tongue around it as well as simply licking up and down. Then finally she pushed her tongue up Sif's ass, unknowingly penetrating her with her tongue shortly after Nebula did the same to Sif's pussy. Although thanks to Sif's words Gamora quickly became aware of it.

"Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, tongue fuck me you little dyke bitches!" Sif cried out joyfully as she pushed both the heads of her slaves deeper into her pussy and ass, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, tongue fuck my holes! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck my pussy, tongue my ass, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, that feel sooooooooooo gooooooooooooooodddddddddddd mmmmmmmmm fuck! You both make such great sex slaves. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, you make such great additions to my collection. Mmmmmmmmmm, such great little pussy licking, ass eating sluts! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, deeper you beautiful little bitches! Mmmmmmmmmmm, Get to know your place!"

Hearing that thrilled Gamora. She had feared when her two lovers came face to face it would end only one-way, with one of them dead. Now she believed Sif's magic would be strong enough to enslave Nebula and then she and her precious sister could serve her Mistress together.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Slaves of Sif Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds