• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother/Daughter Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 01

Mother/Daughter Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 01

"Jenna, baby! Over here!"

Jennifer McMahon looked towards the woman calling to her from across the hotel lobby. Sure enough, there was her mom, Lynne, standing by the check-in counter, waving and smiling at her. Jenna did a double-take; her mom looked hot. In the time since she'd last seen her mom over winter break, she'd lost weight, enough to regain the narrow waist and lean legs of her youth, but she'd kept enough to have the curve of her hips, her ample breasts, and her butt. She was tan, energetic, and happy. She was wearing her curly, dark hair down, and it cascaded over her bare shoulders. Lynne was wearing a curve-hugging tank top and a short skirt. She may have turned forty-seven this year, but Jen's mom was looking hotter than most of the other women in the hotel, which was saying something, because they were in Tampa Bay in the middle of spring break season, and her mom was successfully competing for attention with willowy co-eds. Plenty of the guys were checking her out as they passed by, and Jenna could see that her mom knew it.

Jenna ran over to her mom and embraced her. "You look fab, mom! Happy, too."

Lynne smiled. "How couldn't I be happy? I'm getting married tomorrow to a gorgeous hunk of a man, my favorite daughter is going to be my maid of honor, we're in sunny Florida, and I'm gonna spend the next seven glorious days on a Carribean honeymoon cruise."

Jenna nodded. "You got me there, mom." Her mom's fiance, David, was a total hunk. Dark haired, dark eyed, athletic, and young - at 28, he was just shy of being 20 years younger than Lynne. In fact, Jenna was almost jealous - David seemed almost too good to be real. But, she didn't begrudge her mom's happiness; since her father had died almost fifteen years ago, her mom hadn't done much of anything for herself other than work and raise Jenna, her only child. Jenna couldn't even remember her mom dating other men when she was younger.

Lynne stepped back to look her daughter over.

Jenna was growing into a beautiful woman. Jenna had always been an athlete, and she was a three-sport starter at Penn State University: volleyball, basketball, and tennis. Standing at 5'11 (Two inches taller than her mother, Lynne thought), Jenna was lean, verging on sinewy, but almost despite herself, at 21, the young woman was finally filling out a little. Her breasts were smaller and more compact than her mother's, and her figure less curvy, but she was getting more than her share of attention from her fellow college students, both boys and girls, because her skin was creamy white, smooth, and tight, her green eyes were bright and excited, and her hair was cut short, almost boyishly so, but it looked super-cute on her daughter. In fact, Jenna had always reminded her of Earl, her first husband and Jenna's father.

She reached up to touch her daughter's hair. "I love this cut on you. So butch!"

Jenna laughed. "Mom! I am not a lesbian. You can't use butch to describe me. You'll scare off all these cute guys, and I really need to get laid this week."

"Jenna! I'm your mother! You can't say get laid to me."

"Why's that? You're gonna get laid this week, aren't you?"

Lynne took her daughter's elbow and pulled her close. "You know it! David is...woof! Little Dave is..." She held out her hand like she was holding a fat salami. "Well, let's just say there's plenty of him, and he's ready almost every hour of the day."

The two of them laughed together, and then Lynne said, "Here, let me help you with your bag up to the room. I can't wait to show you the dresses!"

Lynne and Jenna gathered up their suitcases and took the elevator up to their room. Lynne opened the door, and they entered together. The room had the usual pair of queen beds, but the view was phenomenal - a gorgeous white sand beach already speckled with college hard bodies and an endless, blue ocean. Jenna ran through the room to take in the view while her mom opened the closet.

"Oh, great," Lynne said. "The dresses are already here! Come and see, baby."

Jenna reluctantly pulled herself away from the fabulous view to walk back into the room. "Okay, what king of awful bridesmaids' dress are you sticking me with...oh my gawd!" Lynne turned around with a pair of stunning corset dresses - one ivory, one black. Both were floor length, with an actual, lace-up-the-back corset at the top. They were both elegant, simple, and understated, but Jenna could see that these dresses were going to make the two of them look stunning. "Those dresses...mom. Wow." She took the black dress and held it up to herself in front of the mirror. "Gorgeous." Then, she turned back to face her mom, who was doing the same thing. "You look gorgeous, too." Then, Jenna smiled. "Black and white, huh? It almost looks like we're getting married."

Lynne laughed, and laid her dress onto the bed closest to the bathroom. "Thanks, baby. And thanks for doing this for me. I know you have better things to do than to drive all the way to Florida and help your old mom get married."

Jenna put her dress down on the other bed and hugged her mom again. "I can't imagine being anywhere else. So, tell me about David's best man. Is he a hunk, too?"

"Eric? He's David's older brother. Yeah, he's good looking. But, he's also married. I think he brought his wife and their two kids down to go to Disneyworld after the wedding tomorrow."

Jenna sighed theatrically. "Oh well, I guess I'll have to make do with some of those college students out there. You think I might be able to find one?"

Lynne smiled. "Baby, I think you can find as many as you want - boys, girls, both. Hell, if I wasn't your mother..."

Jenna rolled her eyes. "Now, I know you're teasing me. You aren't a lesbian, either."

Lynne nodded. "Doesn't mean I haven't tasted the fruit."

Jenna opened her mouth in faked shock. "Mom! You are in a mood today."

"Don't tell me you've never eaten at the Y? Snacked at the snatch-shack? Munched on some hair-pie? You're in college."

Jenna smiled and turned away coyly. "Oh, I didn't say that..."

"So you have tried it with another girl."

"Yes."

"And?"

"And what? I still like the dick, like my mom."

Lynne reached over to put her hand on her daughter's shoulder. "All kidding aside, thank you. I really didn't have anyone else to ask."

Jenna put her hand atop her mother's, feeling the warmth of their shared touch. "And I really meant what I said about not wanting to be anywhere else." Then, she sat on her mom's bed. "Now, tell me what you have planned."

Lynne sat next to her daughter. "First, some pampering - for both of us. I scheduled some spa treatments first thing in the morning. Waxing, facials, and massages. We have hair appointments at noon, and then playing dress up for the wedding at two. We're going to exchange our vows, and then the limosine is coming by at four to sweep David and I off to a romantic honeymoon cruise - seven days in the Carribbean, and everyone on board will be newlyweds. That ship is going to be bouncing."

"Sounds wonderful, mom. But what about tonight?"

"Tonight? I was planning on a hot bath and curling up with a good book-"

Jenna stood up. "Absolutely not! You need a bachlerette party, and what better place than Florida during spring break? We'll find you a male stripper, get you sauced on fruity drinks, maybe hook you up with one of those hard bodies out there...we gotta do this right. Now, what did you pack for clubwear?"

"Clubwear? Nothing. I have a suitcase full of negligees and bikinis. I'm going on a cruise, not out on the town."

"Well, tonight you're going out on the town, and you can't wear a negligee." Jenna looked at her mother with a critical eye. Her mom wore a white tank that hugged her breasts and a short skirt that had ridden up her thighs just by sitting down. The problem was the tank might be a tad too tight - it was showing off her mother's bra lines. "What you have on now would work, if you got rid of the bra."

Lynne blushed. "Go braless? I have a little too much up here to do that."

"It's for one night, and you will look smokin' hot. If you want, I'll lose mine, too." And with that, she pulled her own tee-shirt up over her head, revealing a white bra. "Come on, it'll be fun."

Lynne looked at her skeptically. "Young lady, you have...less to worry about than I do, and you have never had children. Trust me; I drop my bra, I'll have my nipples down by my knees."

Jenna scowled at her and with one swift motion she unsnapped her bra and tossed it aside, revealing a pair of larger B-borderline C-cup breasts, topped with pale pink aeoroles. The moment the air hit them, the nipples started to harden up. Standing topless in front of her mother, she put her hands on her hips. "Your turn."

Lynee smiled. "Fine. One night." She ran her hands under the hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her head, revealing a nude bra with large cups, filled to the brim with pale, quivering flesh. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she said, but she reached around her back for the clasp. "Best stand back," she added with a wry smile. She tugged the clasp open, releasing her breasts.

Jen stared in amazement. Her mother's breasts were large, verging on ponderous, with big, dark aereoles surrounding thick nipples. They dropped the moment they lost their support to lay flatter, though still thick and rounded, against her mother's rising and falling ribcage, but not to her mother's knees. For a moment, Jenna almost forgot she was looking at her own mother, so taken was she by the size and shape of her mother's breasts. She wondered if they would smell like fresh bread if she buried her face in them, or what they would taste like. My gawd...maybe I am a lesbian after all.

But, she forced herself to raise her eyes back up to her mother's face - and saw fear there. Lynne was biting her lip and blinking rapidly. "I'm sorry, baby...I'll put my bra back on."

"No, why?"

"I can tell you don't like them. They're old-lady tits..."

"They're a woman's breasts, and they tell the story of my favorite mom's life." Without thinking, Jenna sat down on the bed and put her arm around her mother, oblivious to the fact that by doing so she was bringing her bare tits into contact with her mother's. "You are a beautiful woman. I am not lying to you...I hope I look half as good by the time I'm your age."

Lynne blinked some tears out of her eyes. "Thank you, baby." She turned toward her daughter and pulled her into a hug, mashing her tits into her daughter's, feeling the warmth of Jenna's smooth, flawless skin rubbing against her own. She could feel Jenna's breath on her neck, and the touch of another woman's body against her own took Lynne back to her own college years, before Jenna was born, when she had a summer-long fling with her roommate, Cassandra. Jenna even smelled like Cassie - a little musky, a little sweaty from the drive, with a hint of lilac. It was a woman's scent - clean, soft, and slightly intoxicating, and just smelling her daughter and thinking of the nights she spent between Cassie's sweating, trembling thighs made her feel lightheaded, almost woozy.

Jenna was surprised when her mother swept her into an embrace, doubly so when her mother's breasts flattened against her own. Like Lynne, Jenna's thoughts went immediately to the sensuality of the moment, the lavishness of her mother's flesh, the smell of coconut oil, and the softness of being in another woman's arms. Like her mother, she was also reminded of her most recent lesbian encounter, a somewhat embarrassing public display at a party with Geri, another Penn State co-ed. Like her mother, Geri's tits were huge, and Jenna had reveled in feeling them, lifting them with her hands, dropping her mouth to suck on the fat nipples, and, later, grinding her pussy against Geri's over and over, clit against clit, until both of them passed out from orgasmic pleasure. She felt a sudden urge to kiss her mother, not like a daughter kisses her mother, but like one lover kisses another, open-mouthed, with her tongue and her lips and...Stop it, Jenna. This is your mother you're thinking about ravishing!

Lynne could feel her daughter tremble, and suddenly she became ultra aware of her daughter's rock-hard nipples poking into her breasts. Lynne heard Jenna's breath catch in her throat, hardly realizing that she'd stopped breathing, too. Is she going to kiss me? she thought, her body flushing with excitement at the thought, and then, She's your daughter! Stop this right now!

Jenna felt her mother's breath stop riffling on her shoulder. She didn't know what her mother was thinking, but all she heard was the sound of her own heartbeat, fast, pounding, and strong. It was so loud, it was impossible that Lynne couldn't hear it, couldn't feel it. She pulled back, slightly, so she could look her mother in the eye.

Lynne startled when Jenna began pulling away from her, and she startled again when Jenna's gaze met her own. It was like an electric shock passed between them at that moment; Lynne's mouth went desert-dry. She had a powerful urge to kiss Jenna right on the lips, to feel those soft petals against her own, to taste her daughter's mouth. She touched her lips with the tip of her tongue, trying to wet them.

Jenna watched her mother's tongue dart out of her mouth, a fluttery, delicate movement that felt like an invitation. She could imagine what her mother's tongue would feel like against her lips, soft, but persistent.

Lynne blinked. I have to stop this, now! Forcing a smile onto her face, she broke the embrace with her daughter. "I, uh..."

Jenna looked away, suddenly embarrassed. "Yeah. Um, I...gotta use the bathroom." She leapt up from the bed and dashed to the bathroom, leaving Lynne alone and topless on the bed. But, she couldn't help from taking another look at her mother before she ducked into the bathroom, seeing the side of her mother's brest against her mother's naked body, and she couldn't help but notice that her mother's nipples were, if anything, even harder than her own.

Lowering her gaze, she ducked through the doorway and closed the bathroom door. Confronting herself in the mirror, she looked like she'd been hunted. She was sweating, her breath came in ragged, uneven gasps, and her chest was heaving. Her nipples were so hard that they ached, and the only thing she could think that would relieve them was a woman's lips...her mother's lips.

No! That's not right - I can't feel this way, she thought. But her nether lips were wet - no, they were flooded - and her whole body was aching for release. Without thinking, she put her hand inside her skirt, inside her panties, and ran her finger down to her slit. She pushed her finger between her lips, so wet they squelched!, and found her clitoris, swollen and extended, hard like her nipples. It warmed to her touch. She remembered Geri, and her clit exploded, sending wave after wave of orgasm ripping through her body.

When Jenna fled, Lynne watched her go, unable to look away from the young, tight body and the compact breasts of her daughter, yet furiously embarrassed to be doing so at the same moment. When the door to the bathroom slammed, she put her head in her hands. Lynne, what are you doing? What are you thinking? But, her body had another thing in mind, a hot, sweaty, entwined with another woman-thing in mind, and despite herself she felt her hand being pulled downward, inside of her skirt, inside of her thong to the center of her own need. Like her daughter, she thought of her previous lesbian lover. Like her daughter, orgasm came both very quickly and very wetly, and it came over and over again.

Finally, as the last aftershocks faded, she pulled her hand out of her skirt and stood up. Oh, God, Lynne thought, I've left a massive wet spot on the bed. A second later, she blinked in disbelief - there were two wet spots on the blanket. Blushing, she quickly moved her dress, still in the plastic sheathing, over the wet spots and hurried back into her shirt. Per her daughter's wishes, she did not replace her bra.

In the bathroom, Jenna used a towel to pat her panties dry. I gotta get laid, she thought. Boy, girl, hell, maybe one of each. And soon. She turned on the water and splashed herself in the face, then, shut it off and stood up. Her legs were unsteady, and she felt almost intoxicated, but she took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom. She was oddly disappointed to find that her mother was dressed again, but then she realized that Lynne had taken her advice and left the bra off, and another jolt of pleasure erupted from her womb. She gritted her teeth and pushed that feeling aside. Still, she could see that Lynne's expression was hollow, staring, and shell shocked. Of course she's shell-shocked. She almost got kissed by her daughter. She probably thinks I'm a perv. You just need to get laid, Jenna. You're NOT a perv. Then, You just need to get laid, Jenna. You're NOT a perv.

Lynne froze when Jenna walked back into the room, still topless. Her daughter looked haggard, unsteady. Of course she's unsteady. Her mother almost molested her. She bit her lip. "Are you okay?"

Jenna nodded, ducking her eyes to avoid her mother's gaze as she reached for her tee shirt. "Yeah. Just...uh...road lagged, you know." She pulled her tee shirt on without looking at her mother. And horny as hell, she added mentally.

Lynne smiled at her. "Of course. You've been driving all day. I...let me buy you dinner. And then, if you still want to go out a party, you know, we can do that."

Jenna sighed, hoping that the worst was passed. "Yeah. That sounds great. I could really go for some seafood." The moment she said those words, she blushed. "I mean, you know."

Lynne laughed. "Yes. Let's go eat."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother/Daughter Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds