• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dottie and Me Pt. 02

Dottie and Me Pt. 02

So if you read my last entry you knew about Dottie and that I worked with her in the hospital. I never worried about what I wrote because, quite frankly, I didn't care. Well Dottie found out that some other employees of our hospital also read stories. One in fact worked for her. Chris was a nurse in charge of compliance. She was about 35, 5 foot and 250 lbs. While she was married her husband cheated on her and didn't care. They had no kids and when he got drunk he smacked her around. She finally dumped her when she came in to work with a black eye. She came to Dottie a few days later and asked her how she did it. Dottie asked what she was talking about. Chris wanted to know how she dominated men! She explained to Dottie how she read my story here and figured out who we were since I used real names!

Dottie called me and told me to get my ass to her office. It was a Wednesday in the afternoon so I figured she wanted to discuss work. I walked in she told me to close the door and she walked over to me and put her arms around my head and pulled me down like she was going to kiss me. Instead she kneed me in the balls. I dropped to my knees in pain. Before I could move she used her pointy heels to kick me in the crotch! She then told me to kiss her shoes and worship her. Afraid to get kicked again I did as I was told. Then I heard her say, "You see, this is how it is done!" I then realized we were not alone but I dare not raise my head to see who was there.

After a good 5 minutes of licking her heels and calves Dottie told me to get up. That is when I saw Chris. She then told Chris that perhaps she would train her using me as her toy! Chris loved the idea! I of course had no say. Before I got kicked again I dropped to my knees and bowed towards Chris. Dottie said "Good Boy!" Chris then sat down, crossing her legs, causing her heel to dangle. She looked at Dottie and told me to remove her heels and worship her tired feet. I have never really been into foot worship but knowing how upset Dottie had been I did as I was told.

I removed her heels and as I did so I licked and kissed her ankles, working down to her toes. She had on pantyhose and they were sweaty. As I did so I massaged her feet as well. She told Dottie that this was nice! As I did this I could see that she was getting aroused so I worked my hands up her thighs and massaged them as well. She started to moan out loud. Knowing Dottie's office was locked and her secretary would not let anyone in Dottie told me to please Chris.

I was able to work my hands under her dress and caress her sopping wet pussy through her pantyhose. She spread her legs, opening a few buttons on her dress. I then tore a hole in her pantyhose and started to lick her. It smelled terrible. A big woman, her hips I found out was 72 inches) she sweated a lot. But I did as I was told and in less than 5 minutes she came very hard, squirting in my mouth as she did. She finally pushed my head away. At this Dottie rolled her chair around and her dress was up and I serviced her as well, but when she finished she held my head and forced some piss down my throat.

When done they had me stand and Dottie instructed Chris to open my pants and see my hard cock. It was wet with pre-cum. Dottie had her jerk me off and it only took a few tugs to shoot a load into her hand. Dottie had her feed it to me. I reluctantly ate it. Dottie then stood over Chris and had Chris lick her cunt. Chris seemed not to want to do it but Dottie told if she didn't listen she would be in trouble. She did as she was told but after two or three minutes had her stop. She then told Chris that I was would be over on Friday night to service her. Dottie may or may not come as well as Dottie's latest stud. She then dismissed Chris and asked me if I had any problems with this. I told her no. She told me that Chris needs some release and this may be the only way it happens. Then she kneed me in the balls again and as I was in the floor kicked me several times in the nuts. She told me that was for writing the story and never to write again as long as we were together. Since I just left that job and I am no longer with Dottie the tales will continue.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dottie and Me Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds