• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Too Good to be You

Too Good to be You

1234

Walking home from the beach, Keith had a pretty good idea what it looked like. By 25, Mary was growing out of the girlish body and the baby face that she'd fought against so much in her college years. But when you put her in a bikini, let the summer bring out the freckles on her cheeks, and put her next to Keith, the cliche was staring you in the face: rich sugar-daddy leading a perky young thing around by a trail of jewelry and overpriced chocolates. Unfair (he hoped,) but there it was.

When she made him stop at an ice cream truck on their way home, he bought her a popsicle with his requisite grown-up wallet full of small bills, and met the ice cream man's smirk with a steely "you wish" stare. Then Mary's little ass bounced away in her bikini bottoms, making him run up the hill to catch up with her. It was Keith's condo they could walk to from the beach, and they stepped through the door into the cool of efficient air conditioning.

"So," Keith said as she threw out her gum and unwrapped the popsicle, "what else do we have planned for this date?"

The only part of Mary that still refused to show her age was her voice. High and soft and musical, with just a hint of raspiness when she felt like whispering. The voice of a mischievous cartoon kitten. Or more to the point, a very horny young soprano.

She made the coy smile that usually told Keith she was about five minutes away from sucking his cock.

"Hmm..." she mock-pondered it with a fingertip to her lips, "I was thinking maybe you could tie my hands behind my back with my bikini top and feed me this popsicle?" Imagine the voice, and you imagine how Keith's jaw clenched. Mary flicked her hand at the front of his trunks too, to make it clear she knew she had his attention.

Four and a half minutes later, she knelt on the tile of the bathroom floor, showing off how well she could slide her lips up the popsicle stick to suck the last bite from it, playfully ignoring the heat that radiated from Keith's aching erection. That voice of hers said "All done. Did I do a good job?" and Keith threw the stick into the bathroom trash can.

"Yes," he decided, "very good job."

"So, what's my reward?" she beamed. Her face was covered in sticky, syrupy juice, and her bare chest and stomach hadn't been spared the mess, either.

"Well," Keith said seriously, "what would you like?"

Mary's voice dropped a fifth to say "May I please suck your cock, sir? I promise I'll do a really good job."

This was a game they both had memorized. Mary would ask, very politely, for the opportunity to blow him, and he would make her talk him into it. His favorite part was the way she slipped in and out of the role; she would bounce and wriggle while he spoke in his strictest assistant-principal voice, but the second it was her turn to speak, she played her part with a kind of innocent, stiff-postured enthusiasm, like an over-eager secretary.

"Oh? And what's going to be so special about this blowjob?"

"Well," Mary didn't take long think up an answer: "I've never sucked your cock with my hands tied up like this before." She twisted to show the tangle of the string bikini top he'd tied around her wrists. "If I can't use my hands, I'll have to suck it really deep. You might even have to hold me by my hair and help me do it. Wouldn't that feel good?"

Keith considered it, then, magnanimously, worked his swimming trunks down over his penis and let them fall to the floor.

He had a theory that certain features of a woman's face were clues that she could learn how to deep-throat. Certain noses and certain chins, when he saw them on anyone, made him wonder. Mary had the small button chin, the very slight overbite, and the short, upturned nose that were dead giveaways, as far as he was concerned. She'd never even tried it before she met him. And there she was, guiding the aching tip down the soft ramp of her tongue, carefully working her back molars past the sensitive edges of the head. She was a natural. Deep, slippery, and in total control of herself.

In minutes, she flared her nostrils to breathe with the spasming, cum-gushing head mashed against her soft palate, only wrestling with her gag reflex when Keith's cum sprayed the back of her throat. It was an orgasm that made his stomach muscles clench up and his teeth grind.

He let go of his grip on her hair, breathing like he'd just finished a workout, and gave her that half-unbelieving look that she loved so much. Mary tried to clear her throat and ended up dribbling a ball of semen and spit down her thigh to the floor. Keith helped her up and untied her.

"Very good." He praised her, just the way she liked. "Let's get you into the shower."

"But sir," she said with her brows arched high, "I didn't swallow like a good girl. Don't I get a spanking?"

Keith broke character with a short laugh, but did bend her over the counter and give a few noisy swats to her little grapefruit-sized buns before he pulled her into the shower and scrubbed her clean. Mary was too much.

"Too good to be true" was the thing he tried hardest not to think. Keith was a freak for blowjobs, and even he felt embarrassed by how much Mary wanted to give. Was there such a thing as too much? Maybe not. But there are things that last and there are things that don't.

On their second date, Mary had brought up blowjobs in an after-dinner conversation over a second bottle of wine. He could see the gears turning. Mary was a cautious, pecky kisser, and he'd used his best trick to teach her to loosen up: "Relax your jaw", he'd coached her, "let your lips fall open naturally, and let me match their shape with mine." Viola; a real kiss. Mary felt it. Before that night was over, she'd decided to try his cock, too, but after a minute of noncommittal nibbling--as thrilling as it was for Keith to watch her kiss his dick, she could see it going nowhere--she stopped, wondering if she could ask him a "serious question". He wasn't sure what to expect, but said yes, and the serious question was "can you teach me how to suck your cock?" In that sweet, pouty voice, it had almost made Keith spill his glass.

She was a brilliantly quick study, and the "teaching" had turned into her own live lab pretty quickly. She always had something new she wanted to try on him, and it always felt amazing. But it was becoming clearer and clearer to Keith, the harder Mary tried to outsuck all other dick suckers, that what he'd found in her was the jackpot of all rebounds. Too good to last.

When they were both showered and dressed and back to their resting heartbeats, Mary let him take her out to dinner. She'd mentioned a Japanese restaurant downtown that she wanted to visit, and he'd remembered it. (Written down the name and looked up the hours, even.)

Mary liked dating him. She like his nice suits and his new, unfailingly clean car. She liked that she could wear her nicest law-student skirts and jackets, and look like exactly the kind of girl he should be seen with. She really liked him. But she also knew she was still watching every window for her ex, Joshua, just for the fleeting chance he would see them.

Tonight, he could have seen them sipping expensive sake and nibbling sashimi together by candelight. Maybe even glimpsed the sapphire pendant on her neck and seen how perfectly sapphire set off her eyes. And it would have crushed him, because he would have instantly seen what she saw: anyone could treat her better than he had. Anyone could be grateful to have her. Ecstatic, even. (Wasn't Keith ecstatic?) But to her continuing disappointment, Joshua never happened to pass through any of the places Keith took her on dates.

If Allison and Joshua were together, it would have been icing on the cake. Naturally, they'd have been on a shittier, cheaper version of the date that she and Keith were on: the chewed-up Hanes to Mary's new sixty-five dollar g-strings. Then driving home in Allison's yard-sale disaster of a hatchback to have boring sex, if they had any sex at all. Would they do it in Mary's old bedroom? The thought grated on her, and she imagined kicking them both in their stupid, loser faces.

"You seem preoccupied." Keith tried, an arm around her shoulder in front of a dazzling sunset.

"I'm just happy." Mary said.

***

Allison and Joshua actually did have sex in Mary's old bedroom that night, on a bean bag chair. It was in front of a laptop that played a porn video Joshua had picked. He was clearly angling for a blowjob, but Allison also wanted to get off, so they compromised with a little sucking and a little sex, even though it didn't quite do the job for her. When Joshua came on her face and handed her the box of Kleenex to wipe it off with, they were both still wearing their shirts. He watched pieces of a few other videos on the laptop while Allison got off with her vibrator.

It was bothering Allison that Mary still hadn't returned any of her texts. It made her feel like an intruder, in Mary's old bedroom with Mary's old boyfriend, while Mary herself was back at her parents' place.

They'd been roommates for years, including a year leasing this two-bedroom. Being roommates meant they had to give each other their privacy, especially in some of the places they'd shared. But Allison still thought of her as a friend. Joshua was moving his stuff in already, and she was still wondering what happened to their cool little best-buddies oasis; A place in the city they could not only afford, but could afford to throw parties in once in a while. Allison looked at Joshua and wondered, if someone had told her she was trading Mary for him, if she would have done it or not.

"Hey, have you heard from Mary?" he asked nonchalantly when she checked her phone afterward.

Allison glared at him. "No."

***

There was a sixty-five dollar g-string clenched in the fist that wasn't pulling Mary's hair, and she was getting thoroughly, painstakingly fucked. Or, her "tight little fucking pussy" getting "plowed", according to the beautifully nasty things Keith was growling into her ear. She felt an odd sort of relief that a cock that was so tricky to take down her throat was a little challenging for her pussy, too.

The date had left her wetness on a hair trigger, but it also left some tension in her muscles, which needed warming up before she could accommodate that much cock. Warming up which Keith was very, very able to provide. Experience counted, apparently. She melted for the confident touch, exactly rough enough to make her feel like a submissive, and she loved the patience with which he seduced her body.

As soon as they'd got into his bedroom, though, he had told her in no uncertain terms that he was going to fuck her and that she was going to come, so there was no question about that. She'd said "yes, sir" and meant it. She always came hard with him. Tonight it was face down in his bed, legs apart, reaching one arm under her hip to touch her clit. When she got off, it came in fast, lapping waves, and Keith answered the change in her posture by fucking her deeper and faster.

Being in Keith's condo also meant she got to be loud, so she tried to make the most of that. She'd never had the opportunity before, somehow, so she'd been just as surprised as Keith to learn she was a gasper/whimperer, with some gravelly cooing "ooh"s at the peak moments. Just as surprised, and maybe just as turned on, too. Every noise she made seemed to make him want to be deeper inside her, and the feedback loop was vicious. She never had multiples (yet!) but she could have long ones with the right stimulation, and Keith was learning fast.

"I'm going to come," he grunted soon after her climax cooled, and she moved quickly to slide down beneath him and take his cock, alarmingly wet from her pussy, as deep into her mouth as she could. She wanted both hands but couldn't untangle in time, so she made do with one. He sounded almost angry when he came like that. Or like it felt good in a way that hurt a little.

He'd told her he usually had stronger orgasms inside a woman's pussy, but Mary had swallowed every time, with him, and he hadn't complained yet.

Someday, she thought, she would be able to take him pussy-deep in her throat while he came, and hold it there until he was thoroughly spent. Until then, the almost-back of her throat and a hand around the base of his shaft seemed good enough for both of them. She loved that he could be so careful not to push too deep, even in mid-orgasm on top of her.

Mary cuddled up close to him afterward, half asleep in the warmth of their bodies. Keith breathed in and tried to explore the whole maze of fragrances on Mary's skin: There was the citrus smell of her shampoo, and the hairspray in her bangs. The christmas perfume from her grandmother that she dabbed on her neck, just behind the ears. And that lovely little mouth, where the mint of the gum she was always chewing, plus now all of their wetnesses mixed together. The fabric softener in the cups of her bra, the grains of beach sand still hiding between her toes. The pricey imported lingerie she liked had a thready smell that wasn't hers yet, but it didn't clash with her, either. And of course, the inimitable scent of a damp, freshly-ravaged pussy, where their scents had been mixed even more vigorously than in her mouth.

It wasn't the first time he'd tried to take in all of her scents. But he was beginning to notice the other scent, underneath it all, that might have been Mary herself. He imagined her fresh out of a long, hot bath, radiating nothing but that earthy scent.

"Do you want to stay the night?" he asked her.

"Oh," she groaned, "I can't. I promised I'd be home."

"Okay," he said, then, "someday?"

Mary raised her head to look at him. She was always surprised by that timid note in his voice when he asked things like that. He could call her a "sweet little cocksucker" with all his might, but saying "stay the night" made him nervous.

"You know I want to," she said delicately, "soon."

***

He followed her directions to her parents' house, which was actually a pretty drive at night. He knew generally where they lived, but Mary had always met up with him elsewhere, so he hadn't seen it. It was just about the neighborhood he'd expected, for a family who could put a daughter through a decent law school. The cars were unsexy but new, and the lawns were nice. He liked imagining Mary growing up in this neighborhood and this yard. When he switched off the car, Mary was giving him a look that he could have enjoyed for a lot longer.

"I had a really nice time today," she said.

Keith took her hand. "I did, too, Mary." The smile spread across her face and she leaned in to kiss him.

"Can I walk you up?" he asked.

Mary glanced at the driveway and the clock and only said, "okay." Keith tried to get the car door for her, but she wasn't in the habit, so he met her on the sidewalk and offered his elbow instead. A motion sensor light switched on in her yard at their approach.

"So, is this the neighborhood you grew up in?"

"We moved here when I was in third grade, so pretty much," she said, "It's where we do Thanksgiving and Christmas most years."

Keith peeked through the curtains that hung on the front window. One lamp on a nightstand showed a couch and what might have been a fireplace. Mary brushed his cheek and gave him another kiss.

"Can I call you tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said, "I'll be home by seven or so. Maybe we can meet up for dinner again."

She found her keys and unlocked the front door. Keith felt the moment slipping away.

"You're not going to invite me in?" he asked. That was probably rude. But he hoped Mary could tell there was real hurt in his voice. She winced.

"Oh, my god, no," she apologized, "I'm staying in my room from when I was, like, fifteen. I think there's still a Hanson poster on the wall," she said. She saw he was disappointed, and tried to placate it. "Seriously, this is just temporary."

Meaning the housing arrangement was temporary, he reminded himself. The housing.

"Yeah, okay. Sorry I asked." He said. He could see the silhouette of a woman in her pajamas through the curtain. When Mary saw her, too, she slipped through the door, blowing a kiss goodbye in a hurry. Keith heard voices through the door. Heard the words "sorry, Mom" and "nobody".

"Goodnight" he said to the closed door and the motion sensor light. He drove home with too much throttle and the stereo too loud. "And what, exactly, are you so pissed about?" he asked himself. He got a trip to the beach, a killer blowjob, a fantastic dinner, a dream fuck, and two goodnight kisses. For as long as it lasted, he was making out like a bandit. What more did he expect?

***

Mary was still tingling when she stepped into the shower. The breakup with Joshua left her desperate, more than anything else, to shed her skin. Nights like this one made her feel like it was working. The girl she'd been, who could stay home watching Joshua play video games all night, wouldn't even recognize the girl who wore bikinis and picked out sushi places and asked a grateful boyfriend to talk dirty to her when they had sex. The new her could tell Keith she'd had "a few" lovers before, and he never doubted it.

It had hurt Keith's feelings that she hadn't invited him in to meet her parents, she knew. But it was just too much of the old her. She wanted a clean page. The past was gone, and she could be anyone she wanted to be, especially to Keith. She scrubbed her skin pink, shaved her legs, and slipped into bed in clean underwear, trying to decide if the new Mary slept on her side or on her stomach.

She'd finally worked up the nerve to answer one of Allison's text messages, too. Or to text her, anyway. What she actually said was "tell your boyfriend to quit texting me?" But it eventually turned into a more diplomatic back-and-forth, and Allison invited her out for coffee. She said yes without quite deciding why. They had history, and it was bitter to see how quickly that all went out the window when Joshua started dating Allison, just days after dumping Mary for the final time. (Please, she thought, let it be the final time.)

Part of her wanted the friendship back. But a newer and more energetic part of her just wanted revenge. She wanted to line up everything glamorous and brand-new in her life and parade it past Allison. Wanted to shove it in their faces til they wept.

Days after everything had fallen apart, Joshua had told Mary she should really ask Allison for some advice on sucking dick. Like he wasn't piling up enough indignity just sitting there, watching her pack everything she owned into suitcases and trash bags. So not only did Joshua want someone else, he wanted Mary to know he'd traded up; That Mary was the sad, sexless one who'd been too boring to live with. The memory could still wake her from a dead sleep. It made her want to wake Keith up in the middle of the night and make him come so hard he'd shake the bed. It was that same wish that they could see her now. She, not Joshua, was the one who came out on top. As crazy as it was, she wanted Joshua to know it.

Not that she was desperate enough to acknowledge Joshua's text messages. By now, she knew what it looked like when he wanted her back. God knew it had worked enough times, and every one of those times was an embarrassment to her now. But that, she reminded herself, was the old Mary. Let her rot.

***

She was also noticing that, given just the right chances, the new Mary could be shockingly kinky. At least by her own standards.

"I want to swallow it, sir!"

She bounced on top of him, naked on his balcony. No one could see them from the street below, but it still felt exposed. And this position put him very, very deep, with a just-almost uncomfortable pressure against her cervix. She couldn't have asked for a better partner than Keith to play out all of these fantasies with. He seemed to have experience with the kind of kinks she wanted to explore, and he made very good guesses about how much was enough. He brought his hand down loudly on her exposed ass and cooed to her, "beg."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Too Good to be You

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds