• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Bartlett Ch. 01: Donut Holes

Bartlett Ch. 01: Donut Holes

This is the first installation of a series written back in 1994 but lost to the Internet since.

This series is set in the same "universe" as the Book series, and assumes a familiarity with other mind control erotica.

Donut Holes

(Bartlett 1)

by Bartlett

*****

It was a typical business morning. Ten cars waited at the drive thru, so I decided to head inside and wait in line. Maybe it would be quicker. On the other hand, maybe it would be some fun...

Inside was the same story. Two lines, each with 5 or 6 people in them. Mostly businessmen with gray hair and suits.

The girls behind the counter were, in a word, portly. Not at all my style, even just for fun.

So I got my coffee and sat down. It was then that I noticed the two real women in the place.

One was businesslike but not a business woman and was sitting with two girls. She had short blonde hair and wore a business suit with a short skirt. She was thin, with small breasts and a firm-looking ass.

The daughters were a treat, too. One looked to be just out of high school, while the other wore a frayed college logo shirt. Sure enough, the mom and younger daughter were visiting the big sister at college in town. She had graduated high school and would be joining her sister in the fall.

But big sis didn't want her there for some reason. I didn't bother prying further, since I was still surveying the situation. Besides, she was distracting: She was a near-perfect copy of her mother.

Just coming in the door was another woman. She was asian, probably Chinese from her facial features. About 25, she was just my age, more of a girl than a woman. She was thin, with round, medium-sized tits bulging out from her knit top. As she moved forward in line, I noticed her bottom half. She wore a pair of tight-fitting legging pants and the outline of her underwear showed around her small ass. She looked really nice.

I was beginning to take interest. I looked into the girls behind the counter. They were thinking of their jobs, with boring coffee and donut and cash symbols bouncing around inside. I reached out mentally and rearranged their thoughts to serve all the dull old men first and quickly, leaving the men with the little girls and the asian woman waiting.

I then erected a mental gate of sorts to instruct everyone driving in to use the drive thru. Reaching out behind the counter once more, I instructed the serving girls to all focus on the drive thru and not notice the dining room anymore. That should do it, I thought, now for the fun.

Looking around, I tried to decide what to do first. The two men and the Chinese girl were beginning to get upset about being ignored by the help, so I figured I'd have to take care of them first.

I instructed the Chinese girl to wait patiently as long as necessary in a chair. She sat down and stared outside. Good.

Next, I replaced the mens' anger with a desire to play childrens' games with each other. Each sat down on the dirty floor and began to play "pat a cake" and thumb wrestling and staring contests.

I then turned my attention to the woman at the table. She was looking around at the men on the floor with some confusion, wondering what they were doing there. I reached out and instructed her not to be concerned at all with them. Then the fun was to begin.

First, I instructed the younger daughter to undress. She was to wear just her panties and to leave her dress on the next table. She quickly began to undress and soon was sitting nearly naked. Her little nipples were pink and erect, probably from the cool air. She still smiled and ate her donut.

Next, I told the older daughter to remove any underclothing and to come stand in front of me. She stood up and reached under her skirt, removing a pair of plain, white cotton panties. Then she pulled her arms inside her dress and pulled off the straps of her bra. It matched the panties, plain and white. She laid them on the table, so I instructed her little sister to put on the bra. It was too big for her, but she looked cute in it.

The girl then walked over and stood before me, looking as if nothing unusual was happening. I had her turn around in front of me. She was a dream. She now looked about 20, just the right age. Her small breasts were perky and still lifted her shirt, peaked by two tiny, hard nipples. I had her bend over with her back to me so I could see up her skirt. Her pussy was just visible between her thighs. It was hairless, a surprise given her plain underclothes. I could see her breasts hanging down under her shirt now, too. They were creamy white like the rest of her skin. Perfect.

Not wanting the mother to be unhappy with this show, I instructed her to take off her panties and hike up her skirt at the table. She did this, showing off her hairy snatch. It was a dead ringer for her daughter's bare one.

I inserted some pleasure symbols into her mind. She reached for her breasts and began to massage them. I then looked though her mind, hunting for an idea.

Her sexual experiences were surprisingly varied, indicating even that she was having an affair at the time! But the wonderful thing was that this affair was with a woman at her office! Fantastic! I could have shouted out loud!

I grabbed some of her lesbian experiences and inserted them into her younger daughter, still sitting pretty next to her. She immediately looked on her mother in a different light and crawled between her legs.

She stuck her little tongue into her mother's crotch and began to lick expertly. Her mother was going crazy with lust, rubbing her breasts with one hand and pressing her daughter's head harder against her cunt with the other. That was good for now, I decided.

I the looked into her older daughter's mind for sexual experiences. She had fooled around a bit at school, but nothing worthwhile. How strange to find such an inexperienced girl of her age!

Deep in her subconscious, though, I noticed another experience. Her older cousin, who also went to the same college a few years ahead of her, had come on to her when she arrived. Within a month he convinced her to suck him off, and this had continued for a few years. Excellent. I grabbed her experiences and looked through them a bit. She had enjoyed her play with her cousin, I was surprised to learn, and had only stopped because he had graduated and gotten married.

But the other students had learned about these "kissing cousins" and it spread like wildfire. Although the laughter had stopped, she believed they all still judged her for it. That's why she had so little experience with men and why she wanted to keep her sister away.

I inserted the cocksucking knowledge and desire into the men playing on the floor. Each quickly changed their attitudes and began to look at each other in a new way. Before the men could react with alarm, I inserted a feeling of excitement and acceptance, and the men smiled and began moving closer.

I glanced over at the woman and her daughter, still locked in a lesbian embrace. The cuntlicker had moved around to also show me her crotch, now bare, as she frigged herself. I guess my excitement instructions had affected everyone in the room! I'll have to work on that.

Her slit had just a bit of hair, and she was pleasing herself with her hand. Her mother, too, was coasting from climax to climax, having now opened her dress shirt and bra, exposing her B-cup breasts. She was kneading her nipples, now hard and tall as little thumbs.

This was getting me excited, so I turned back to my newly-made exhibitionist, still displaying her assets for me. I instructed her to think of me as her lover and she immediately rose and sat on my lap. Covering my face with little kisses, she began to unbutton my shirt. I reached out and did the same, wanting a piece of her.

Her tits were small, and just as firm as I had hoped. They stood out from her chest as if supported by an invisible bra, and her nipples were hard and warm. She moaned as I cupped my hands around them, massaging their sides. She moaned again and pressed her chest into mine, rubbing up and down and pressing her crotch into mine.

By now, my cock was straining to be released, warm between her thighs. She felt it pressing against her and moved back to release it.

She knelt on the floor and unzipped my shorts, pulling them and my briefs off with one motion. my cock sprang up into her face and she lovingly gripped it and began to stroke it. She moved and acted in unison with the men on the floor, licking and stroking and rubbing it against her face.

The girl sucking on her mother's cunt was tiring, too, though my instructions overrode her urge to relax. I decided to let her stop and catch her breath.

The mother, though, looked distraught at losing her cuntlicker. She was still filled with lust, though I hadn't instructed her to be. She looked over at the men, lying with cocks in hand, and walked over to snuggle with them. She lay opposite from them, with her ass near their faces, and stroked their cocks expertly. The men began fondling her butt and stroking her pussy, exciting her and themselves more.

I watched intrigued as the two men positioned themselves on either end of her, one sliding his cock into her snatch while she sucked the other's slick cock. They began to move together without my intervention, growing more and more excited by the minute.

In the mean time, the woman's older daughter was busy rubbing her cunt and playing with my cock. She wasn't too good at it, but she kept me up and hot, and the sight of her excited me more. She was kneeling between my bare legs, with her shirt open, exposing her small breasts which swayed in time with her licks on my cock.

Noticing my renewed interest, she released my cock and sat in my lap facing me, my cock pressed between her legs at the entrance to her hole. Once again, she rubbed her chest on mine, causing her slick cunt to gyrate against my cock. I reached down and lifted her up by her ass, as she reached between our legs and placed my cockhead at her entrance.

I lowered her back down to my lap, piercing her tight hole with my rod. She squealed and settled down, my cock buried inside her. She was exquisitely tight and wet, her hot walls rubbing the sides of my shaft.

Slowly she began to wiggle and move up and down, fucking my cock with practically her whole body. Her tempo increased as she squealed and shrieked in excitement. My mind was almost drowning in her mental symbols of delight. She climaxed on my cock, screaming in ecstasy and throwing her body around wildly.

Her outburst was loud enough for her mother and the two men to look up from their carnal dance. They smiled warmly, then resuming their fun. The girls behind the counter also looked up for an instant, then remembering their commands to ignore the dining room. Some drive-thru patron was asking about all the commotion, but the girl at the microphone answered that it was nothing interesting.

Just then, the door opened. I looked up, angry that my commands had not been followed and a bit worried that perhaps another possessor of the symbols had interrupted my fun.

A woman walked in and stopped in the door, shocked at the sight of the men and woman fucking on the floor and the co-ed still squirming on my cock.

I quickly inserted an instruction to freeze into her head, just as she was about to turn and run out. She stood stock still, her mind continuing to boggle at the sight inside the donut shop.

She was no symboler. I hunted through her mind, identifying her as a worker at the next store along the road, having walked over for a bottle of juice. My instructions had applied only to those driving in! Damn! I adjusted my gate to turn walkers away, thinking the place was too busy. Then I turned back to look at the interloper.

She was in her mid twenties, jewish-looking, with longish, curly dark hair. She wore an unflattering sack-dress which made her look fat, though her breasts still managed to make twin lumps on her chest.

I removed any thoughts of alarm at the sight inside and instructed her to come in and drop her dress. She pulled the loops of cloth off her shoulders and let the cloth drop to her feet.

Contrary to the looks of her dress, she was not fat, just "solid". Her breasts were a bit bigger than the mother who now slid back and forth on the cocks of the two men.

She too wore a plain white cotton bra and matching panties. Why don't women dress excitingly anymore? Angry, I inserted a subconscious desire in her mind to dress more sensually in the future, from her panties to her dresses. I then instructed her to lose the boring white pieces.

She now stood before me naked, her breasts sagging a bit and her hairy cunt starting to moisten from the sight of the goings-on in the dining room.

Not wanting her for myself, I turned her attention to the two men and woman on the floor. She went to them to join in their game, and they accepted her happily. She sucked on the pussy-fucker's cock as the other woman continued with the other man.

I allowed the girl in my lap, tired from her sexual exertions, to climb off rest. She sat next to the Chinese girl, still waiting patiently at her table. Ah, yes, I thought, my other prospect!

I now took a better look at the Chinese girl. She was thinner than all in the room except the youngest, but her breasts weren't as small. Even covered by her shirt they made a pair sizable lumps.

I instructed her to "awaken", no longer ignoring the goings-on in the room. She surprised me by smiling at the sight of my slick, erect cock and the adult antics on the floor. I smiled back and beckoned for her to join me.

Without instruction, she pulled her shirt over her head, revealing a sexy black silk bra! At last, a really sexy woman in the bunch! She pulled her leggings to the floor, too, revealing matching black silk and lace panties. Some fine, black pussy hairs escaped around the sides of the panties, and her breasts bulged above her tight bra. Her nipples already poked out under the silken cloth.

She moved in a very sexy way, coming to sit on my lap, stroking my chest with her small hands and red-painted nails. I gazed at her creamy-white breasts and opened her bra's frontside clasp. Her breasts spilled out into my hands, firm and hot.

I kneaded her nipples and lowered my mouth to suck and nibble. She threw her head back and ran her hands along my sides and arms, one hand eventually finding my cock. She tugged at it, expertly sliding her hands along its length and pulling it toward her crotch.

I was stunned when she pressed my cock between her legs and I felt it sink into her cunt right through her panties! They were crotchless! She wrapped her legs around the back of my chair and pulled herself forward, filling her velvet-smooth, hot cunt with my shaft.

She began to spasm on my lap, rubbing her clit on the bush of pubic hair above my cock. I reached down to grab her buttocks, lifting her and smashing her down against my crotch. Her breasts rubbed exquisitely on my chest as she threw her head back and squealed in excitement.

At that moment, the four on the floor all exploded in a pile of heaving bodies, all rubbing on one another. Come flew everywhere. They all collapsed, petting and kissing and licking.

The two daughters had also begun exploring each others' bodies, no longer inhibited thanks to the symbols.

The sight of the girls, their mother and the men, and the interloping girl all tossing about in sexual fulfillment was too much for the Chinese girl and me. We looked at each other, locked our bodies together, and began to climax.

Rhythmically rolling and tugging, we built and built to fulfillment. I exploded inside her, my sperm dripping from her cunt and covering her panties. She screamed and hugged me to her breasts, which I grabbed and sucked earnestly. Collapsing on me, she nibbled and kissed my neck.

My climax sent symbols flying every which way, eliciting climaxes from everyone in the room. Even some in their cars burst in sexual excitement. All the girls behind the counter groaned and tore at their polyester-uniformed crotches, collapsing at their posts. The sisters just pulled together into a mass of flesh, screaming in ecstasy.

Recovering from my excitement, I looked around at the room. It was covered in come and female juices. I instructed the girls to lick each other clean, and turned to instruct the men and women to do the same.

I left the serving girls the way they were, only inserting instructions to find nothing wrong with the present situation. Later, no doubt, they would be embarrassed by their dripping crotches, but they would never even try to think of a cause for their behavior.

Now free of sexual juices, the sisters responded to my instructions to lick the Chinese girl and I clean. We were still locked together, but slowly pulled apart, completely satisfied.

Everyone put their clothes back on, wiping here and there with napkins in an effort to make them appear presentable. Finally, I gathered all of my fellow customers around in a mental instruction session.

The two college girls deserved a favor. I removed the shame from the older one. There was nothing really wrong with what she did and she had been punished far too long. She would forget the details of her relationship and no longer worry about what others said. I also inserted a few special symbols which made the girls telepathic broadcasters of a sort. As they walked around the school, they would erase knowledge of her transgression.

I did leave the cocksucking and lesbian lovemaking knowledge intact, though. You never know...

The mother was left pretty much as she had been. Her lesbian affair was too hot to tamper with. I did instruct her to write about it, though. Perhaps in the future her stories will appear here as well...

The interloping woman was to forget everything except my order to be more sexy. She was lonely, and I figured I was helping her out. I also left her with a desire to write about her experiences and share them with me. I know her alias. Do you?

Finally, I turned to the Chinese girl. She had come to (and with) me willingly, only needing a nudge to remove her inhibitions. I asked her what she wanted.

She wanted me. Her former husband had left her for an American woman and she was longing for the touch of a man. I assured her problems were over and invited her to join me in my travels.

Our experiences will appear here in the future...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Bartlett Ch. 01: Donut Holes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds