• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Simple Photo

A Simple Photo

I sent my wife off on a break to her sister's up North and I left her with one small task, one souvenir, I wanted from their break.

A photo - a simple photo.

What could be easier? After all this is the facebook era, selfies of the two of them were bound to be popping up at regular intervals. Here we are at dinner, here we are going for a walk along the cliffs, you know the sort.

My souvenir photo was to be of two bare bottoms.

Not just any two bare bottoms. Theirs, of course. The sisters side by side, pants down.

In my head - two very nice bottoms which just screamed out to be naked.

Oh and it had to be outside, at the beach or in the bush.

My wife giggled when I gave her the task. Most importantly she didn't say no.

A couple of days later I got a text, a nice photo of the surf and a message saying they were going for a walk through the park.

Lovely I responded - don't forget my photo.

"Ha Ha," came the text back.

An hour or so later, bing goes the phone and up pops a photo of my wife, leaning on a sign, yes with her pants down.

Mmmm I thought as I imagined her being brave enough to drop her pants in public.

But it wasn't quite enough. "Nice, but it doesn't meet the full criteria," I pointed out by text.

Bing came the reply, "my sister says you've had one rump, don't get greedy."

"Oh, but I was hoping for a double serve."

"Have some lamb instead," came the reply.

"Bring that rump home for a spanking," says I, to which I received a quick response from her "that last text wasn't me!"

Ah that cheeky sister, wouldn't I like to share the spanking with her.

Later in the evening as we spoke on the phone the topic 'happened' to come up again.

Wouldn't have been fun I suggested - and quite exciting - for you both to have asked a stranger to take the photo.

"Mmmm" she said (with just a hint of doubt in her voice) "but she (her sister) wouldn't be in it and in any case there were so many people about."

Her sister had been quite happy to take the photo of my wife dropping her pants in a public place, I thought to myself, so there was at least a flicker of interest.

"You know," I said to her, "I don't mind if you get John (her sister's newish lover) to take it."

"Oooh," she said, "you mean you don't mind if he gets to see me with my pants down?"

"Not at all," I said and I could sense her pausing to visualise.

"Hmmm," she said slowly and steered the conversation off on to more mundane topics.

That's about it for that little game, I thought to myself, as I went to bed.

Imagine my surprise when very late the next night I'm woken up by my phone going BING (at least it seemed that loud) and when I open it there they are - my blurry eyes trying to focus on one, no TWO beautiful bottoms.

Two bottoms. Very bare and most surprisingly, quite red.

Naturally I was straight on the phone and amidst slurring and giggles I extracted at least some of the story.

Yes the photo was near the backyard pool so one of my key criteria had not been met - it wasn't a public place. One black mark but the rest of the story not too bad!

"Ummm," she said slightly drunkenly but starting to sober up, "you know you suggested getting someone to take the photo?"

"Well that's what eventually happened."

"Ooh," I said getting a distinct tingle through my body, "hang on though, explain what you mean by eventually, and why were your bottoms looking so red?"

"Well it's a long story she said and I may have been naughty," she said.

"I've got as long as you need" I responded.

"Well," she said, taking a long breath, "last night after we spoke Sis and I sat and talked, just the two of us, for ages."

"Eventually the conversation came back around to the photo and the possibility of you spanking me. I think she always guessed I sometimes let you spank me, and she certainly knows you love bottoms - including hers - which, by the way, I hear you may have told her once or twice??"

"And?" I said, refusing to be diverted by such an amateur attempt to switch the focus.

"And I kinda told her about our previous conversation, about asking a stranger to take the photo or maybe her boyfriend."

"And what did she say?" I asked.

"She looked surprised and a little delighted, we laughed about it, and that was that."

"Then tonight!"

"John has come over for a sleep over and, well, we may have had a little too much to drink, any way suddenly she starts to rabbit on and blabs out the whole story, giggling it away at the same time. I tried to shut her up but obviously he was very interested."

"First he insisted on seeing the picture of me. She showed him, much to my embarrassment, though I have to admit it did make me feel a little squirmy when he said I had a hot butt."

"Then he made her (and me) give the whole story of what you wanted."

"And yes she even told him I was going to get spanked."

"After she spilled the whole story, including the suggestion that he take the photo, it all went a bit quiet then suddenly he says 'well let's do it then'."

She gulped and then went on "I said in my best innocent voice 'do what'? Knowing exactly what he meant."

"Then he said to both us to give him the phone get our pants off."

"He reckoned he was doing this as a favour for our husband and brother in law, a favour for you!"

By this stage I was thinking that I liked his style, but starting to wish it was me in his place.

My wife says she did hesitate but she almost felt she had to do it. Her sister hadn't wasted anytime, Ms Shy in public was out of her pants in seconds and bending her butt toward her boyfriend.

But his eyes were on my wife.

She says she had stood up but hadn't started to take her pants off.

She said "he looked at me and said come on, if you are too slow I'll give you the spanking as well."

"Oooh," she told me she said and that she felt a not unpleasant flush all over.

"Too slow," he told her, "bring her over to me."

My wife said "then my ever loyal sister grabbed my arm and led me over to him, like I was the lamb to slaughter!"

"But," she said "I just couldn't do anything, truthfully I didn't want him to stop but I knew I should have."

"He had a sly smile on his face and looked, I suppose, not surprisingly, a little excited."

"He undid the button on my shorts and after what felt like an eternity he slid the zip down and pulled down my shorts. I tried to put my hands down but found my sister somehow holding them up as he slid my underpants down."

"There I was with my hands over my head naked from the waist down, it is a warm night but I got goose bumps."

"I felt like I was trembling while he just stood and looked, then he slid is hand up my leg and traced my bottom. My god, I felt like I was going to melt."

"Then he said, since he had to take my pants off he would spank me first. I just couldn't say no, and for some reason I just went over his lap as he pulled me down. But ow the spanking hurt, I mean he warmed me up a bit, but it hurt and it felt good at the same time."

"I was all over the place when he let me up, my hair was everywhere, my butt was on fire and the other part ... ooooh."

"My giggling sister then copped it, over she went bum in the air and, well gee you would have loved to have seen that."

"When she got up I could see a tear in her eye but she was absolutely glowing and he looked like he wanted us both."

"Photo time," he said to my wife - apparently in a strangled sounding voice and she says "he had us stand together while he took photos - I sent one to you and ... there you go."

"What and it stopped there" I said incredulously, let's face it I was as horny as I had ever felt, just listening to the story, surely John had to be beyond the point of no return.

"Yes that's sort of it," she said very quietly.

"Then what?" I said, "you sent me the photo straight away and now you are all just sitting around like nothing happened? I don't think so!"

"Ok, well maybe there was a little gap between that and sending the photo," she said.

"And maybe I am now fully naked."

"Uh ha," I said, my mind racing about whether she had let him do any more.

"He told us to take off our tops and, well, we couldn't really say no" she said.

"And then we stripped John," she said in a sort of a worried whisper.

"AND" I said, though she was well aware I was just pretending to sound a little angry.

"And" she said "I may have fondled his butt and his bits, and while my sister was busy kissing him I may have just given him a little stroke."

"Ah hum," I said, "now I know why you will be getting a spanking when you come home."

"And then you rang," she said in a slightly annoyed sounding voice, "and now they've carried on inside while I'm sitting naked outside just needing someone to help me over the edge."

With that the talk from her end petered out, her breathing was getting heavier and I whispered through the phone reminding her that she'd just been spanked on the bare by another man, had his hands all over her and how I'll bet she really wished he'd bent her over a chair and fucked her.

In what seemed like seconds I heard a louder series of groans and finally her distinct sounds of a shuddering orgasm.

I went silent to let her soak it up, finally she said slowly "ahhh, that was soo good. Night night, I love you."

"Love you too," I just managed to get in, before I heard the phone go off, leaving me lying in bed imagining her naked, satisfied and legs spread - falling asleep on her sister's back deck.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Simple Photo

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 75 milliseconds