• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fahima Ch. 02

Fahima Ch. 02

12

Some Useful words to know before you read the story:

Hijab- A head covering worn in public by some Muslim women. Essentially a scarf.

Burqa- A outer garment worn by some Muslim women that covers their whole body when in public.

Kuffar- Arabic for "Non-believer".

Abaya- is a simple, loose over-garment, essentially a robe-like dress

Haram- The Arabic word for prohibited or forbidden.

I would like to thank my editor Akiann for all the hard work and patience.

Also this story contains themes of race play, infidelity and interracial sex. If these things offend you then this is not the story for you. I would also like to say this is not an attack on Muslims, I am one myself. But rather a tool to do something a little different in the interracial category.

*****

Fahima stood waiting at the bus stop, struggling to cover herself up with her jacket. The chilly air had hardened her nipples which were visible through the abaya. She knew the moment she had put on the tight silky black abaya that it was going to be impossible to cover anything up.

She had been in great turmoil over the past 24 hours. One moment she felt ashamed for doing the sinful acts with Donte yesterday but on the other hand she felt excited every time she thought about it. She had decided she was going to turn up at Donte's place and tell him it was one off mistake that would not occur again she was done.

At least that's what she told herself yet Fahima had worn the red hijab Donte had ordered her to wear which complimented the tight form hugging black abaya. The abaya is meant to conceal a woman's assets but the one Fahima had worn did the opposite. It highlighted the sexy curves in her. It clung to her big breasts and her beautifully sculpted ass.

It left nothing to the imagination. She had also forgone with underwear just as Donte had instructed. She had even told her husband that she would be staying over at her cousin's for the night. As her cousin's husband had passed away recently.

An elderly Muslim woman at the woman looked at her up and down with such disdain that Fahima thought she would melt under the woman's gaze.

"Besharam orat! (shameful woman)" She heard the woman mutter.

Thankfully the bus arrived and allowed Fahima to escape the woman's disapproving gaze. Fahima made her way to the end of the bus which was virtually empty. After a few stops the bus began to fill up. Fahima noticed a group of black men get on the bus. They were at the opposite end of the bus but Fahima saw one of the looking at her whispering to the others. Fahima noticed from the corner of her eye how they were looking at her.

She saw them slowly but surely making their way towards her. Their eyes were glued to her shapely ass, instead of being horrified Fahima stuck her ass out a little more. She loved when men gazed at her with lust in their eyes, so she decided to tease them a little.

"What harm could it do?" She thought to herself. She also realized that at least for awhile it would serve as a nice distraction from the turmoil in her head.

They had reached her now, they formed a circle around her. Like a pack wolves cornering their prey, except this prey was more excited than afraid. She was penned in amongst them. Thanks to her short height and there incredibly tall height the rest of the bus was obscured from her view. Despite that she could tell the bus was getting incredibly packed as the circle of black men around her grew closer and closer, until she was squashed in between them. She felt them rub against her gently. Then she felt hands roaming all over abaya, squeezing her ass, kneading her breasts, pinching her nipples. She had to stifle her moan, she was being felt up but instead of screaming she was completely wet. She was so horny from before that she didn't resist these young men at all. They all seem to rotate around her, getting a good feel of her god given assets.

One of them grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back against him. She almost yelped in horror as she felt the young man's huge bulge against her ass. He began rubbing against her ass slowly then gradually he began to thrust it against her ass. She could tell he had big cock, she wondered how big it was. She thrust back against him, grinding her ass against him she felt the young man undo the zip of his trousers and pop his big black cock out. He lifted up the back of her abaya only to be pleasantly surprised by the fact she was not wearing any underwear.

"No underwear, a tight form hugging abaya. I don't know much about Muslim women but I do know they're meant to dress moderately, so that makes you one sinful Muslim whore, attracting everyones attention," he whispered in to her ear, making her shiver.

He placed his big black cock between her ass cheeks and began to rub it. Fahima began to moan quietly in pleasure as she felt the big black cock between her ass cheeks. She also realized that the young man's friends were shielding her and their friend from everyone else on the bus by completely surrounding them.

One of them lifted the front of her abaya and inserted his fingers deep in to her wet cunt whilst the other man began to thrust faster and faster, squeezing her ass cheeks causing more friction. The man soon pulled out his fingers and pulled out his cock, Fahima looked down at it in awe. It was huge and thick, she saw the huge head travelling towards her cunt as she prepared yell in pain and pleasure on penetration. But she was disappointed when the man began to just rub his cock along her pussy lips instead of ramming it in.

"You want my cock inside of you didn't you?" laughed the man revealing his golden tooth.

"Mmmm...yess," she moaned softly as the golden tooth man continued to tease her pussy lips with his cock before ramming his fingers back in to her cunt.

She tensed up as she felt something his poke her virginal ass hole. It was the leader of the groups huge tip and it was knocking on her backdoor. She was both excited and appalled by the thought of her ass getting taking on the bus. But his thrusting became frantic as his cock swelled until he blew hid load along her ass cheeks. Fahima had cum along with him, the mixture of having two cocks so close penetrating her and the fact that it was on a bus was too much for her body to handle. The orgasm she experienced nearly knocked her off her feet.

As Fahima stood there panting coming off the high of her orgasm the bus came slowly to a stop and the group of young men started to get off as they left each one of them gave her tight ass a squeeze. The leader of the pack who had just cum between her ass cheeks gave her small piece of paper as he got off too.

Once they had left Fahima looked at the piece of paper and saw a number on it with small message that read, 'call me if you want to get that sinful ass of yours fucked, and the other boys want a piece of you too, the names Jerome bitch remember it!'

Fahima was in utter shock, she couldn't completely explain why she had let the group of young black men use her like that, couple of months ago it would have been an unthinkable thing but not so much now. She popped into a public rest room to clean up before she arrived at Donte's house.

Here she was standing in front of his door contemplating what to do. She had also packed an extra abaya and hijab, just she was told to do so. Part of her wanted knock on Donte's door and become his completely yet here she was hesitating. Her mind was all over the place especially after the bombshell Donte had dropped on her before he left and the events that had occurred on the bus ride here.

She still couldn't quite believe that he had lied about being married just so he could get close to her and own her. She was restless as soon as he had left her, the revelation that her husband was a heavy drinker, the fact that he had flaunted nude pictures of her in front of Donte. And of course the fact that she gave in to her carnal desire for Donte only to realize he was playing her all along. All of this combined with the guilt of cheating made her hesitate, she couldn't go through this, she knew that she would not be able to face him at all, so she turned away from the door.

As she turned away she heard the door open and before she fully realized what was happening, she was yanked into the house and her lips were pressed against Donte's.

"Were you about to leave my filthy hijabi slut?" he asked.

His hands squeezing her shapely ass through her abaya pulling her closer against him, she realized he wasn't wearing any trousers, or shorts as she felt his thick erect 12-inch monster against her stomach. Donte placed both of his hands over her breasts and squeezed them through her tight abaya. Fahima began trembling.

His strong hands were alternately caressing and squeezing her big bosom. Her vagina let out a little squirt of fluid. Donte felt her cunt squirting as he lifted the front of her abaya up and slipped his hands in.

"Donte, I can't...ohhh fuckkkkkkk!" moaned Fahima as she felt the tip of Donte's finger slide along her labia.

"You can't do this, is that what you wanted to say my hijabi whore? If you don't want this then explain it to me why your cunt is so wet," he said laughing as he slowly pushed one finger inside her as deep as it would go.

Fahima couldn't help herself and gave a large squeal "OH ALLAHHH!!" she cried, feeling Donte pump his finger in and out slowly.

Soon Donte's middle finger joined his index finger inside her dripping pussy. She tried to fight the urge of pushing back on to his fingers but she failed. She knew that the right thing to do would be to stop him but her cunt was on fire all she knew was that right now she needed him. She was too far gone to stop him now.

"OH ALLLAHHHHH!!" cried Fahima as she hit by one of the biggest orgasms she had ever experienced.

"How does it taste?" He asked her as he put his cum soaked fingers in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm...it's delicious!" she cooed panting, sucking her own pussy juice off Donte's fingers.

He pushed her down on to her knees. Fahima fell to her knees right in front of Donte's foot long black cock. It looked even bigger as she stared cross-eyed down the shaft. She gripped Donte's huge black cock with the hand that contained her wedding ring. She started to slide it up and down his hardening shaft. It extended an inch and then another, stiffening to full erection. She grabbed the base of his cock to hold it steady and began running her free hand up and down the shaft.

If someone had told her two days ago that she would be kneeling in her hijab and abaya whilst stroking a foot-long black cock, she would have laughed at that person's face after having slapped them. But here she was, her cunt dripping went, her mouth salivating, on her knees in her hijab and abaya getting ready to suck the huge black monster in front of her.

"Suck it!" Donte growled at her, almost as if he knew what she was thinking. She obeyed immediately.

Fahima ran her tongue around the head and then stretched her jaw as wide as she could, she took the tip in her mouth. She held it there, letting her tongue swirl all around the head. She bobbed her head a little, sucking the end of Donte's cock. Drool ran down his shaft, soon helping her hand glide smoothly up and down his cock. They both moaned together.

Fahima gagged and paused for a moment as the head pushed into her throat. She tried again and this time succeeded in getting a third of Donte's cock in her mouth. He was so large and thick, she still wasn't used to sucking something this big and she knew it would be awhile before she would be. Her pussy was now dripping wet and craving for some attention. Looking up at Donte, she saw him staring back. He could see the lust in her big brown eyes staring up at him.

"You love sucking my big black cock don't you, my slutty hijabi whore?" he asked her even though he knew the answer.

"Mmmmmphhh," was all she could manage to say in response with her little hijabi mouth wrapped around his cock.

She let her tongue run under his cock while she sucked it. She moaned around his shaft as she fingered herself. Minutes later, Fahima wanted to scream as she orgasmed, but her scream turned into another gag as nearly half his cock slid down her throat. Fahima noticed Donte's cock seemed to be swelling and knew it would be even harder to swallow.

She wanted to pull back until his whole cock was out of her mouth but instead she engulfed all of it deep down her throat. Donte placed his hands on her hijab covered head as his cock gave a large spasm and cum filled her mouth. It bulged her cheeks out and squirted out the sides of her mouth around his cock.

She was forced to gulp, swallowing too much at

once and making her throat hurt. She swallowed again, this time tasting the hot rich seed on her tongue and loving the taste of it.

Donte suddenly pulled back and shot several strands of semen across her face and hijab just as he had done yesterday. Wad after wad of thick cum erupted from his big black cock, she was completely drenched. Donte jerked forwards on his own cock, squeezing several long strands of sperm out to fall on her stretched tongue. Fahima took every drop in her mouth and swallowed. She wiped the cum of her face and licked it off her fingers like a greedy slut, she couldn't deny the fact that she loved the taste of Donte's cum. Donte used her hijab to wipe off some of the cum on his cock.

As Fahima sat on her knees enjoying the taste of his cum, he grabbed her by her hijab dragging her upstairs to his room. Fahima's pussy quivered in both excitement and fear for what was about to come.

Once they were in his room Donte sat on the edge of his bed, which allowed Fahima to get a good look at his perfectly sculpted ebony body. The surge of lust that rose with in her as she took in the sight of his nude body and huge cock made her shake physically.

"Strip, take EVERYTHING off!" He ordered breaking Fahima out of her lustful trance.

She knew exactly what he meant by everything. It had caused her to pause, he wanted her to take off her hijab. She was aware that it was silly of her to hesitate like this after all he had already seen her naked. But for a Muslim woman the hijab is an important simple, only certain family members and her husband had seen her with out her hijab. She knew that this was the last straw, after this there would be no going back.

Her hands trembled as she reached for the pins holding the hijab in place. She took out the pins and began to undo the hijab, her hands were still shaking. Slowly the hijab came off as her long black raven hair cascaded down her back. Fahima let go of the red cum stained hijab as it slowly fell to the floor.

Donte couldn't help but smile to himself as he watched this sexy Muslim housewife completely surrender to him as she took off her hijab. The significance of the action was not lost on him or his cock which was now ever harder than before.

Fahima looked down on the floor refusing to look up at Donte. She felt more naked than ever before. She had surrendered her self to him completely. Her fingers shook as she undid her abaya. She lifted her abaya over her body then head.

She was now completely nude. She looked up at Donte soaking in her naked body devouring it with his eyes. Whilst her eyes were glued to his rock hard abs and his cock. Fahima felt a sudden surge of lust at the sight of his nude body and huge cock. It increased the level of arousal she was feeling. Donte stood up from the bed and began to walk towards her. Every step he took towards her only made her poor heart beat faster.

"Come here." He growled, as took her hands, and led her over to the bed. He sat her on the edge and kneeled down between her legs.

"Ya Allah!" she cried, realizing what he intended. She found the idea suddenly exciting and her soaked pussy gushed some more. She couldn't wait for him to begin.

Fahima stared wide-eyed as Donte moved his head closer between her thighs. Donte was taking a big whiff of her cunt.

"Excited aren't you, hijabi slut?" he asked her, laughing.

"Yes!" she purred as his tongue slowly licked up her wet labia before flickering over her distended clitoris.

Fahima shuddered with pleasure. She moaned when he repeated the act. Donte increased his pace and Fahima's body reacted by writhing in pleasure. She stared down at him in awe as he wriggled his tongue as deep as it would go in her pussy. He was doing things to her that no one had done before. Her husband Ali tried his best to pleasure her with his tongue but he never really liked it. Donte on the other hand seemed to relish tasting her increasingly wet and leaking cunt.

He stared back at her and she got the impression he was grinning as he tongued her. She had no idea oral sex could feel this good. She gasped as her writhing turned to bucking as she raised her pelvis into his thrusting tongue.

Maybe she could convince Ali to try again. With practice, her husband might become as skilled as Donte was and all she'd have to do is suck Ali's little penis more. She immediately regretted thinking that, but there was no denying the fact that she now considered her husband to have a little penis. Fahima's crotch leaped up and froze as she had a sudden strong orgasm. Donte had pushed the tips of two fingers inside her while sucking her clit between his lips. She fell back on the bed whimpering.

He had pushed his fingers in as deep as they would go and it had prolonged her orgasm. The black man's two fingers were bigger then Ali's penis, longer and a lot thicker, and it felt amazing. Fahima opened her legs wider as she fell back on the bed and closed her eyes.

Donte's fingers and tongue felt so good and really hit the spot. It was exactly what her pussy had needed to satisfy it. She wanted and needed him deeper inside of her, Donte sensed this need in her as he attacked her pussy more aggressively. He fingered her rapidly while flickering his tongue over her clit. He wasn't keeping his fingers straight, he was arching and the tips were really stimulating an area deep in her pussy. Fahima couldn't believe it, but she was going to cum again. When she did, her orgasm was explosive and she soaked Donte's entire hand. It felt so good, the euphoric feeling made her completely forget that fact she had initially come here to put a stop to things. Fahima was moaning in a near comatose state.

Fahima was only vaguely aware that Donte had withdrawn his fingers and was pushing her body back on the bed. When she did finally come to her senses, she looked up to see the black man was now kneeling between her legs with his foot- long cock aimed straight at her pussy. The huge knob had emerged from the foreskin and was inches from the opening of her vagina. She gulped as she remembered how it felt like yesterday. She was still sore and had not fully recovered.

"Go easy on me please Donte my pussy still hurts from yesterday. I doubt if I can take it all." She moaned as Donte pressed his bulbous cock head against her labia.

"You'll take it all, you sexy hijabi slut, and I don't care if it still hurts," groaned Donte. They moaned together as his cock head slipped inside her, "I haven't met a woman yet who didn't love every inch."

"Oh fuckkkkkkk," she cried watching Donte work the cock head around in her before slowly pushing several more inches in.

He was patient, slowly moving his cock in as her pussy opened for it. Soon he was deeper then Ali had ever been, then he was deeper then his fingers had been.

She stared in awe as her pussy slowly accepted the huge infidel cock inside her once again, wincing when the head banged on her cervix. He held his cock against her cervix, jerking it and pressing it against the opening to her womb. His cock was ejaculating large amounts of pre-cum on her cervix, softening it and slowly it opened for the large invader.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fahima Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds