• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Chauffeured My Wife and Her Lover Ch. 02

I Chauffeured My Wife and Her Lover Ch. 02

123456

This is about my wife and me working out our cuckold issues. If you don't go for that kind of thing, please read something else.

*****

Months after the insane episode in which my wife Sarah had fucked a stranger in my cab while I drove them down dark rural roads, we sat in a local bar together, Sarah in especially good spirits, and more than a little horny. We were having a great time, laughing, covertly rubbing each other under the table, and I felt a sense of hope for our relationship that I realized I hadn't had in a long time. How lucky was I? She was fucking radiant, super-sexy and I could fuck her anytime I wanted. It was a perfect evening.

And then suddenly, a look of panic on her face.

"What?" I asked. "What is it?"

"Oh, my god - it's that guy."

"What guy?"

I scanned the tables behind me, and then I saw him. He was at another table on the other side of the bar with another guy and two girls, the partying type. Laughing it up. The man who fucked my wife.

...

I need to go three months back to when it happened. When I had watched my wife fuck another man. It was equal parts erotic fantasy come true and emotional/psychological torture. He masterfully fucked my wife in my cab while I just watched and jerked off, eventually cuming on the passenger seat as he brought Sarah to a screaming orgasm - a more intense orgasm than I had even given her, I knew. And then he came in her mouth. Fuck. To top it off, she let it slip at the end that I was her husband - unintentionally, she claimed later. Too fuck-drunk to think about what she was saying. So the rest of the ride, after they were done fucking, I drove in humiliated silence.

As we approached civilization again, she began to dress. He tried to stop her, grabbed her arm.

"I want more. So do you - we're not done," kissing her deeply, caressing her naked breast.

She moaned, but broke the kiss. Looked at me in the mirror. I guess she read me right.

"No," she said, resignedly, pushing him back with a hand on his chest, and then running her fingers through his chest hair.

"No, that's all you get, you bad thing."

He didn't press. The both dressed, and she sat beside him, leaning her head on his shoulder as he looked out the window.

When we got back to the bar at which we had picked him up an hour or so earlier, I stopped at the far end of the parking lot, not wanting to be seen by anyone. I looked in the mirror and saw him remove a card from his wallet, which he held out to Sarah. When she reached for it, he snatched it away, holding it above his head, teasing her. She lunged at it, giggling as he kept moving it away from her. Finally he let her grab it, and he grabbed her body which was now leaning on his, and moved a hand down to her ass, squeezing it while he put his tongue in her mouth. Sarah returned his kiss, and then leaned back.

"Off with you now," she smiled.

Suddenly, he looked at my eyes in the mirror. I looked away immediately, but this made me feel stupid and submissive, so I forced myself to look back. He held my gaze, and then leaned forward.

"It was nice to meet you, Jessie. Seriously." He put a hand on my shoulder.

I studied his face for a trace of mockery or condescension, but he seemed to be speaking frankly. What could I say?

"Yeah, you too."

And with that, he was gone.

Sarah, still sitting in back, let out a sigh, leaned back, and gave me a sexy look in the mirror.

"Holy fuck, Jessie," she giggled.

"Yeah," I said lamely.

She reached in her purse and retrieved a tissue, and then cleaned up the mess I had made on the passenger seat before climbing up into it. For a moment she just sat there, staring ahead with a look like she couldn't believe what happened, then she looked at me, smiling.

"Holy fuck," she repeated, and then she maneuvered over and straddled me on the driver's seat, her hips squirming in my lap as she took my head in her hands and kissed me, exploring me with her tongue. I didn't know how to feel about the faint, pungent after-taste of the guy's cock and cum that still lingered. After a minute she looked me deep in the eyes and spoke.

"How hot was that for you?"

I didn't say anything. She put her hand down to my crotch, verifying that I was erect.

"Yeah," she said, giggling again, and planting a kiss on my mouth. "Are you okay? Say something."

"I gave you - I don't know how many signals to stop."

"Oh, baby." Suddenly concerned. "I told you to speak up if you really wanted me to stop. You wanted me to do it, baby. You were so fucking turned on, I could tell. I just cleaned up the proof." She nodded to the passenger seat where I had blown my load watching them.

"Let's go home," I said.

...

Once home, she dragged me to the bedroom - she was still wired up from the experience. She stripped me down, threw me on the bed and undressed herself. She was deciding to ignore my silence and dourness. I wanted to fuck her, yeah. It might be the last time I ever did. I wasn't sure I could stay with her after what had just happened. She was a total stranger to me.

"Aren't you going to shower?" I asked.

She smiled seductively.

"No."

She climbed onto the bed and walked up to my head, one foot on either side. Balancing with her hands on the wall, she squatted, lowing her pussy towards my face.

It didn't even occur to me to protest. Let her smother me with her freshly-fucked pussy, the pussy some stranger had just shoved his bare cock into. The depravity of it made me mad with lust. I licked her up and down her slit, shoving my tongue in her hole repeatedly, fucked her cheating hole with as much of my tongue as I could jam up there.

"Oh fuck, Jessie, god that's so good. Do you like your naughty wife's pussy?" She was grinding her pussy against my mouth. "Oh yeah, lick me where he fucked me. Lick me where he shoved his big fat cock in me."

I served her like that for what seemed like half-an-hour, she came, and then lay back on the bed.

"Fuck me now, Jessie."

I rolled onto her and shoved my cock into her in one easy stroke.I could tell I wouldn't last long. After that monster-size cock, was she a little looser? I thought about him fucking her, him feeling his cock stroking inside this same exquisite pussy. His cock stroking inside my wife's pussy just as I was now, getting the same pleasure from her. Giving her more pleasure than I could. I felt a flame of jealousy and lust, and knew I was about to cum. I pulled out of her and paused a moment, and then, instead of entering her again, I made my way up her body to straddle her face. I wanted to feel what he had felt at the moment of his orgasm. I also wanted to see if she'd let me cum in her mouth, like she had so eagerly let him: she'd always refused to let me do so before. She was prudish that way.

She smiled up at me, and I watched as she took me into her mouth. She grabbed my ass and stroked my shaft briefly before I exploded inside her warm, wet mouth. She took it. I was delirious with erotic pleasure as I squirted my seed into her.

When I had finished, I stayed there watching her, my hands against the wall, my softening penis under her chin. I made a sort of impulsive decision in my mind: if she swallowed, I'd try to make it work. If she didn't, I was done with her for good. I was aware how stupid it was, but I made a promise to myself to stick to it.

She smiled, opened her mouth to show me the cum, and then she swallowed.

"Fuck," she said, smiling. "I'm certainly getting the recommended daily minimum of that stuff today."

...

"That's not going to happen ever again, Sarah, okay?"

It was the next day - the memory seemed unreal in the light of day.

Sarah looked at me over her coffee with a concerned look.

"Whatever you want, baby. Are you okay?" Her hand on mine. "Jessie, look at me. It was for us, you know. I wouldn't have done it if wasn't for us - to help our relationship."

"I know. I think I know, anyway. No - listen. Let's put it behind us. We can make it work, just you and me."

"Of course, baby. I only want to make you happy."

"Where's the card?"

"Card?"

"The card he gave you."

"Oh," she said, and walked over to her purse. She took it out and gave it to me.

Hal Gregory

Owner, Gregory Sporting Supplies

Followed by contact information.

Hal, his name was.

"Have you contacted him?"

"No! Of course not."

I walked over to the sink and lit the card on fire, holding it to a corner until the flame obliterated it. Sarah watched my face serenely.

It was over.

...

Sex was hot between us in the weeks following. A few times, we took my cab out into the remote rural roads where the insane encounter had happened and reenacted the episode, with me playing the role of Hal, the stranger. I did to her the things he had done to her down the last detail, as closely as possible. Since I had, as you know, written it all down shortly after it had happened, there was no difficulty recalling details. It turned us both on, and it was a safe way to engage our fantasies.

In bed at home, when she closed her eyes while we made love, I would imagine what she was fantasizing about. I was confident that it was about other men fucking her instead of me. As painful as the truth of it was, the thought would only make me harder and bring me closer to orgasm.

We also played the "Stranger at a Bar" fantasy. We'd go to a bar separately, and I would pick her up, both of us pretending not to know each other. She'd play the dissatisfied housewife, out for an extramarital fling while hubby's out of town. I'd be the cocky ladies man who preyed on dissatisfied housewives. Then I'd take her to a hotel, and fuck her brains out in character.

"Bet your husband doesn't fuck you like this, does he?" Humping away in some new position I'd researched.

"Oh, god, no. God I love your big hard cock! My husband doesn't fuck me like you - god, I hope he doesn't find out! Oh yeah - keep doing that, you fucking stud!"

After a while, though, the silliness of it became harder and harder to ignore. Not to mention it seemed stupid to spend money renting hotel rooms in the same town in which we owned a house. So the role-playing tapered off and died.

In fact, in a matter of only a couple of months, the sex pretty much died again. Both of us seemed happy to accept excuses of fatigue or vague illness, and just watch a show and then go to sleep.

"Rain check. I'll make up for it tomorrow."

"No problem, sweetie." A peck on the cheek, and lights out.

I didn't know why this was happening, this cooling of sexual ardour that was so incandescent just months before. In the absence of a proper sex life, I masturbated more. Invariably I fantasized about other men using Sarah as a fuck toy. Her loving it.

One night, after the peck on the cheek and the lamp went out, I lay awake a long time, and I could sense she was awake beside me. I decided to confront the issue.

"I don't know what's wrong. I don't know what to do. I want to fix it - I want to have a hot sex-life with you. But I don't know how to fix it."

She turned over to face me, and looked at me a long time in silence.

"I do," she said.

Without knowing why, this cryptic response filled me with dread. I didn't ask her to explain.

...

And here we were. And here he was. I looked back at Sarah before the guy saw me and recognized me. He might still recognize her.

"We can go if you want," Sarah said, seeing the look on my face.

What were the odds? We had driven over an hour out of town that night of our little sex experiment so that there would be little to no chance of running into whoever it was she chose to play with. And here he was, in our city, in this bar, on this night. I knew from his card he didn't live here, that he lived in the town in which we met him months before.

"You called him," I said.

"What? No," she said. "Jesus Jessie, no."

"You arranged this."

"Jessie, no."

I stared at her hard.

"You're fucking lying to me," I said.

She was silent for a moment, calculating. Then she broke.

"I just wanted to give you the choice," she said, putting her hand on mine.

"What choice?"

"You know, in case, you wanted to... do the thing again."

"The thing. Jesus Christ."

"Jessie, we can leave right now, if you want."

"What did you say to him?"

"Just that we'd be here. No promises. That it was up to you if anything was going to happen, and that you might say no. That you probably would."

"How long have you been in touch with him? Have you been seeing him?"

"No, Jessie. I just talked to him the once."

"I burned the card," I said, thinking hard. "You had already saved the number by then."

"No. I just remembered the name of the sporting goods store he owns."

"Jesus Christ, Sarah."

"Look, I was just giving you the choice, I thought it might reignite our sex life. But not if you didn't want to. We can go right now - go somewhere else and have fun, just you and me."

"I have to go for a smoke," I said, leaving her there to step outside. I needed some time to think. I wondered who I'd find her with when I returned. If I'd find her.

I had hardly had time to light my smoke when I heard the door open again behind me. I turned and there he was, walking towards me.

"Jessie," he said simply, holding his hand out to me. "Good to see you again, man."

I hesitated briefly, shook his hand.

"Hey. Hal, right?"

"Yeah. Listen, I just wanted to clear the air between us. I don't feel good about how we left things... last time we met. I said some things I shouldn't have said. I didn't know your relationship at the time."

(He had called me a creep before he knew it was my wife he was fucking.)

"I just want to say, I think... I mean, I don't know you real well, but I think you're a cool guy, and I respect you. I mean, everybody's got kinks, right? Everybody. Most people are chickenshit to actually act out their fantasies. Especially when it goes outside the privacy of the bedroom, the couple. I don't think less of you for it - quite the opposite. That takes balls, man. You've got balls."

He seemed sincere. I nodded.

"And man, your wife... Any man would be jealous. What a fucking vixen. Nice job, winning her. No secret I covet that," he laughed good naturedly.

I couldn't help smiling slightly in response.

"Smoke?" I offered.

"Sure."

He lit it up with my lighter and I could tell he wasn't really a smoker, that he was being polite.

"Sarah told me she called you. She just told me now."

"I figured. You seemed upset. Listen, she just wants to make you happy, and she thought this would do it. Sometimes chicks can't read a guy for shit, though, you know? So, you know - no problem. It's not going to happen. I was coming into town for some business anyway. Unless you want it to happen."

I didn't respond to that. We chatted a bit more, and he didn't seem like a bad guy at all. When I finished my cigarette he tossed his, and we went back inside together.

"Do you mind if I come over and say hi to Sarah?"

"No, that's fine, of course."

When Sarah saw us coming towards her together, I could see the wheels turning as she tried to read our expressions and demeanor for a clue as to what had been said between us. If any agreements had been reached. As we got to the table, she got up, checking my reaction before greeting Hal.

"Hal!" she said merrily, as if he were an old friend, and they hugged.

Watching them even in this innocent embrace, I felt a stirring down below. Jesus - was I going to let it happen again?

"Great to see you again, Sarah."

"Are you joining us for a drink?"

"Oh, no, I don't want to intrude."

"It's fine," I said, taking my seat. "Join us."

"Okay," he replied, taking a seat on the other side of Sarah.

We chatted with surprising ease. Sarah flirted just a little with him, cautiously, making sure to lavish me with attention and praise occasionally. She didn't have to: I wasn't feeling jealous at all. In fact, as Sarah verified with a discreet hand, I was little hard. If anything, I found myself wishing she'd be more forward with him - not that anything would come of it. At one point the guy Hal had been with when we came in came over.

"Hal, the girls are asking for you. Who are your friends?"

We were introduced, the guy's name was Paul, he was Hal's accountant and drinking buddy apparently. I watched him closely, and could tell from his demeanor that Hal had not divulged to him what had happened between us. We exchanged a few niceties, Hal promised to rejoin them soon, and Paul went back to the other table.

"Paul and I had business here today," he explained. "I tried to ditch him, but it only made sense to drive here together, so it was awkward trying to part ways. He wanted to come with me. I might tell him that I'm staying here tonight and he should go home alone. He's the DD."

Hal said this nonchalantly, but the subtext was clear.

"Anyway, looks like he may score with one of the girls," Hal observed smiling.

We chatted for a while longer, and it emerged that Hal and I both collected vinyl records. I mentioned a few rare ones I had.

"Nice," he said approvingly. "I bet those sound great. Anytime you want to invite me over for a listening party, I'm in."

That's coming to the point, I thought.

Sarah took a very long drink, looking off at nothing in particular. Hal looked at me evenly.

This was it then. It was up to me. Were we doing this, or should he say goodnight and rejoin his friends? I couldn't deny that I felt a strong, lusty desire to watch Sarah get sexual with him again. Part of me even wanted to watch him use my wife as his fuck toy. It was fucking sordid, and I knew it, but there it was. I just didn't know if I could handle it again.

On the other hand, if Sarah and I were ever going to act out this fantasy for real again, who better than Hal? They'd already fucked while I watched once, and Hal had been cool about it with me: he seemed to understand, which saved me potential humiliation. And since he hadn't seemed to have told his buddy about it, it looked like we could trust him. Furthermore, Sarah responded well sexually to him - to say the least. And if I was in control, really in control this time, and could decide what, if anything happened, and call a stop to it whenever I wanted, it might be hot, harmless fun. Not in the car, this time. That put me in a subservient and helpless position. I wouldn't make that mistake again. Our place this time, where I was the man of the house. Maybe I'd let her suck him off while I fucked her. Maybe I would just fuck her in our bedroom with the door closed while he was forced to listen from the couch. That would be a little bit of badly needed re-masculation. Anyway, it would be in my hands.

I took a drink and then looked alternately at Hal and Sarah as I spoke.

"If I say nothing happens, nothing happens. And there's no guarantee of anything happening. If something does and I say stop, it stops cold."

"Sounds great. Cheers," Hal replied, holding up his glass.

"Cheers," Sarah echoed, not managing to repress a wicked smile.

We clinked.

...

In the parking lot, a tense moment for me after Hal got in the back seat and Sarah crossed around to the passenger side. Without being able to conceal it, she wavered in a moment of indecision - front seat or back? Then she opened the latch of the front door, shooting a glance at me and catching me watching her. She shrugged and smiled and got in the front seat.

Before we had left, Hal had gone over to where Paul was sitting and given him the news that he was staying in town. I didn't hear the conversation, but I could tell Paul was annoyed and confused. This was a good sign to me: it meant that Paul didn't know the situation.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Chauffeured My Wife and Her Lover Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds