• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Playing with a Cougar

Playing with a Cougar

It was a Tuesday morning and I was dreading going to work that day. I was working as a utility lineman, climbing poles, building telephone lines, etc... We were working out of town in upstate New York and had been there for about 3 months and the work was tougher than usual due to the terrain. Up and down hills, mountains, across rivers. It just sucked and my body was beat. I needed a break. A night of relaxation and unwinding.

Anyway, I had finished my breakfast at the little diner across from the motel, where I had eaten every morning since arriving in town. Patty, the cheerful, older woman, that had taken my order almost every morning, came and sat across from me in the booth and offered to refill my coffee. I thanked her and declined, as I needed to get my ass in gear.

She had heard me and the other guys on my crew bitching and moaning about needing a night out and suggested that I check out a bar just out of town. The boar's head, I think the name was. Great food, pool tables, great bartender, blah, blah, blah. I told her that if I was off work in time and not exhausted, I might have to check it out. Paid my bill and headed out to work.

The weather that day was kinda shitty and thunderstorms ended our day earlier than usual. I got back to the motel around 3pm, showered and headed back to the diner for a late lunch/ early dinner and to my surprise, Patty was still there, waiting on her co-worker to show up and relieve her.

As I was looking over the menu, she flopped down in the seat across from me and asked if was going out since I was done work early. "yeah! I think I'll go check it out." I said.

"Great! Maybe I'll see ya there!" she said. She took my order and before I had finished eating, her relief had shown up and Patty had left for the day.

I had talked 2 of my co-workers into going out with me that night. Gary, who was 40ish and kind of a dick, lazy ass hell and just not a lot of fun, and Eric. Eric was 19 and fresh out of high school.

At the time, I was 28, 5'8", 180lbs and in really good shape. I had taken this job a year prior after leaving the Army after 10 years, so between uncle sam and climbing poles every day, I was in good shape.

Back to the story.

We had been at the bar for a few hours and were tying on a good buzz when Patty arrived. Wow! What a difference! At the diner, she was just your average older lady, wearing her waitress apron and work attire. But tonight she was all dolled up and I could see and appreciate her lovely older body. The usual ponytail was down now and her light brown hair was just past her shoulders. Green eyes. She was about 5'2" I guess. And very curvy. Not fat or obese by any means, but padded in all the right places, and HUGE tits stuffed into a v-neck t-shirt.

She greeted us and suggested that we play a few games of pool. We finished our beers, ordered another round and whatever mixed drink Patty was having and headed for the pool tables in the far end of the bar. It was Tuesday night and the place was pretty dead, all but the local regulars, so we had no problem getting one of 2 tables.

We played partners, Me and Patty vs. Gary and Eric.

Between shots, I'd sit and catch glances at Patty as she'd play. Bent over to line up her shot, I'd get quick peeks at her beautiful cleavage and her sweet curvy ass.

After 3 or 4 games and as many drinks, Gary and Eric decided that they were going back to the motel, as we had to work the following morning. They had caught a ride with me to the bar and I wasn't ready to leave. Patty suggested that they take my truck back and she'd make sure I got back in one piece.

Up until that point, Patty had been pretty mild mannered. The moment Gary and Eric were out the door, another side of Patty emerged. She started getting more flirtatious as we played pool together. She'd pull her shirt down before she bent over to shoot, giving me more and more to look at each time.

She excused herself to use the bathroom and I went to the bar for another round. When I returned to the pool room, she had returned and was bent over lining up a shot. I was staring hard, down the v-neck of her shirt at the huge tits hanging over the table as I walked back into the pool room. She looked up and caught me staring. Busted!

She looked down at her own cleavage and back up at me and said "you like those?" "38FF" she stated proudly.

"Uh, yeah." I was almost stuttering from being caught ogling her huge tits.

After she made her shot, she walked over to me and asked "Would you like to go back to my place for a few drinks before I take you back to the motel?"

We were both pretty well lit already, but I agreed and without finishing our drinks, headed out to her apartment.

It was about a 15 minute drive and we made small talk on the way, then out of nowhere she turned to me and said "You know older women are better in bed than women your age?",and then just went right back to the small talk conversation we'd been having.

After that comment, I couldn't help but steal every glance I could at the massive tits almost resting on her steering wheel. I know she caught me staring a few times but said nothing.

She had a 1 bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor and after making our drunken way up the stairs and inside, she grabbed us both a beer and told me to make myself comfortable on the couch while she went through the bedroom to use the bathroom.

I sat quietly sipping my beer until I heard her returning from the bathroom. When she walked back into the living room where I was, I looked up to see her standing in the doorway trying to tie the tie on a silky, black, oriental print robe. The material was so smooth and slippery, and her tits were so big, her attempts were futile. WOW!! My jaw was in my lap!! Her beautiful, huge boobs were slipping out of the tiny robe with every move she made. She'd cover one and while she was fighting with the tie, the other would slip out. Huge boobs with areolas that were 3" across and nipples the stuck out 1/2"! WOW!!

She looked up from her losing battle with her robe and noticed that I was again staring and said "Just fuck it" and giggled. "You've already seen them" She tied the robe closed as best as she could and just let her tits slip in and out as she moved.

As she walked over to sit on the couch, she leaned over me to get her beer off the stand next to me and also noticed that my cock was rock hard and straining at the backside of my zipper.

"Oh! It looks like someone really enjoyed that little show!" she said and reach down and stroked my hardon thru my pants. "Did you ever think your cock would be this hard looking at a 50 year old lady?"

Before I could utter a response, she set her beer down, untied her robe, letting it fall to the floor and settled on the floor on her knees between my legs, resting her huge boobs on the tops of both of my thighs. "Now how bout you show me what your hiding in those jeans." and started unbuttoning and unzipping my pants, pulling them and my shorts down as I lifted my ass to help, then stripped my shirt off over my head.

At 8 1/2", I don't have a huge cock but it is pretty thick and as soon as my jeans were off, Patty leaned forward and inhaled my cock all the way to my belly. I could feel her swallowing around my shaft as she held me in her throat and thought I'd blow my load right then.

After a few minutes of her expert deep throat blow job, I warned her that I was close to cumming and she quickly released my cock from her mouth and grabbed her enormous tits and wrapped them around my throbbing prick. Her boobs were so big that the only time I could see my cock was when she stroked down my shaft and she'd lean her head down to lick the head as it popped out from her cleavage.

I was in heaven! I'd never seen tits that big in person and having them wrapped around my cock, coaxing me to cum was incredible. I only lasted a few minutes and without warning Patty, my load boiled up from my balls and the first shot hit her on and under her chin. The second went right in her mouth. She kept stroking my cock, squeezing the rest of my load out with her tits until I was jerking and convulsing and she seemed convinced that she had milked every drop of my cum out into her deep cleavage.

As I melted back into the cushions of her couch, in complete awe from the best orgasm I had ever had, I expected her to get up and run to clean up the mess that I'd made all over her face and huge boobs. What she did was nothing of the sort.

After letting my still engorged cock slip from her cum-soaked cleavage, she stood up, still holding her massive tits together so none of my load could escape. I was still dazed and half with it when I felt her climbing on top of me and whispered in my ear "We're not done yet, so your going to have to help clean this mess you made!" And with that, she placed her huge tits on each side of my face and buried my head in her massive cleavage.

I just sat there not knowing what the hell was happening when she lifted one of her enormous tits to her to her mouth and said "Let me show you how to clean my tits." and licked a huge dollop of hot, sticky spunk of the top of her breast and held it in her mouth until she was kissing my and pushing her surprise into my mouth.

It was the first time I had tasted my own cum and I was kind of shocked by it, but very aroused at the same time. When she had finished kissing and feeding me my own semen, she said "That's how you're going to clean your mess off my tit!" and went back to burying my head between her enormous orbs.

It had only been minutes but already my cock was ready for round 2 as I licked and sucked all the cum I could reach off Patty's boobs and cleavage. When she was satisfied with my clean-up job, she got up and went to the bedroom, telling me "don't move! We are just getting started!"

She came back a few seconds later. holding a huge rubber dildo, that had to be at least 10" long and as thick as my wrist, with a big set of balls at the base and told me, "Now I'm going to show you another old lady trick!"

She flopped down on the opposite end of the couch from me, with one leg up on the back and the other over the front edge and aimed that huge cock at her dripping, clean shaved pussy.

I had turned myself so that I was sitting sideways, facing her on the couch and watched as she slowly stuffed that oversize rubber cock into her slit.

As she worked her pussy with the giant toy, I could hear how wet she was getting. It was absolutely wild. I could hear her moisture building and she was moaning louder and louder as she worked herself to climax. I was sitting opposite her, stroking my cock, watching this gorgeous huge titted 50 year old woman impale herself with 10 inches of fake cock. She worked up to a frantic pace, pounding her soaking wet pussy until she started screaming and just as she started to climax, I could see her pussy squirting and she quickly pulled the cock out and soaked me at the other end of the couch. She kept rubbing her clit and pussy and kept spraying me with her sweet cum for what seemed like minutes.

WOW AGAIN!! I had never seen a woman squirt in person. I had heard of it and seen a few pornos of squirters, but this was just WOW!! I was soaked! The couch was soaked! Her pussy was dripping wet!

When she finally came down from her huge orgasm, she said that she needed a break and again told me, "We aren't done yet! I want that young cock in my dripping pussy! But first a drink and a cigarette."

My cock was so hard after what I had just witnessed, I wanted her right then, but instead, I quit stroking myself and joined her for a beer and a smoke.

It took us about 15 minutes to finish our beers, but my cock was still hard enough to cut diamonds and Patty was ready to get fucked. We opted for the bedroom where everything wasn't soaked from her fountain-like orgasm. YET!!

"I want to ride that young cock til it explodes deep in my dripping, wet pussy!" Patty purred.

I laid back on the bed and Patty straddled my cock and in one quick dip of her hips, I was balls deep in her sodden snatch. She was so wet. I could feel her juices dripping out around my cock and running down the crack of my ass. She was leaned over my chest, burying my face in her tit flesh as she pounded her pussy onto my cock.

I had already cum once, but it wasn't taking long at all before I could feel my balls start to tighten with my second load. "I'm Gonna cum!" I told Patty. "I'm gonna cum!" ,and I was unloading into her already slippery, wet fuckhole and she kept pounding her cunt onto my cock til my spasms just started to subside and she erupted once again. My cock was still inside her when she started squirting all over me. Spraying out around the sides of my throbbing, twitching cock and running down the sides of my hips and belly. She was convulsing from the waves of her orgasm and jumped up and slid up til her fountain-like snatch was spraying all over my face.

When she had settled slightly and the gushing slowed to a fast drip, she grabbed the back of my head and stuffed her pussy onto my mouth. It was a mixture of her and my cum. Sweet on her part. Slightly salty and thick from mine. She kept my head in her hand and ground her pussy into my face til she had completely stopped twitching.

She rolled off my face and grabbed the t-shirt she had worn to the bar to clean ourselves up. When we were done wiping ourselves off, I realized it was already daylight and the clock on the nightstand said I was late for work. Oops! I used her phone to call my boss and made up an excuse that I had drank too much and wouldn't be in today. He was pissed, but I was tired and wore out.

And that was my first encounter with Patty the Cougar. More to come later.

Hope you enjoyed. I did!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Playing with a Cougar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds