• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • In a Far Far Away Place Pt. 03

In a Far Far Away Place Pt. 03

123

********This story starts after the initial online cyber sexual meeting. It is from the POV of the husband, and the story relies heavily on you understanding what happened in the two previous parts. I don't claim to be a great writer, and it's just for practice and some enjoyment. If you're not interested in the cuckold experience this story might not be for you.********


As I heard the door shut to the bathroom my fingers came to life on the keyboard. I wrote the first thing that came to my mind, but what was on my mind was implanted there by what my wife said had to be done. We just met someone online in an adult chat room, and we engaged in conversation with a stranger that we thought could guarantee anonymity. Before we were done we revealed erotic pictures and the video images that detailed my deepest darkest fantasy. We were later stunned when the stranger called us by name, and knew exactly who we were. He had claimed to live in a community a safe distance away, but we overlooked the possibility he was also lying about his actual location.

My fantasy existed for years, and it's so well developed I feel like it's become my sexual identity. My wife Rachel has long known my acceptance of her approval of other men, and how my jealousy and fear create an erotic euphoria for me. When living in a judgmental world caught up in tradition it can be hard to admit that my sexual excitement originates from a cuckold voyeurs perspective. My wife tries to be supportive of my desires, and at times she is fascinated with my taboo outlook. In the past she had never gone beyond creating a cheap thrill by flirting with strangers online, and what just happened was a case of mistaken identity.

The moment the stranger revealed that he knew our names, and exactly who we were our fears came crashing down. Rachel had exposed herself to someone in our very small community. Her family has been part of the back bone of the local farming community for generations. Her look of shock and frustration that the event went so wrong had her quickly demand that I fix it, and make sure he knew this had to be private. She then stormed out of the room to take her shower and clear her head. I was a local school teacher and knew I would suffer ridicule and shame if our previously private pictures and fantasies became public, but something deep inside pushed away the regret. As I typed the email to the mysterious stranger that would beg for him to respect our discretion I felt the sweet sense of relief of being let out of the preverbal closet.

As I wrote to the young man that could have easily been one of my previous students I felt torn. I wrote to him and asked for us all to be adults and pleaded from him to honor our discretion. I asked for him to delete the pictures sent, and I tried to explain how it was all fantasy. I even tried to explain that we never met with another man before, and that Rachel only expected to share herself in a cyber-sexual way. As I finished writing the email and then hit the send button I realized that I left all of my opinions out of the letter. That letter was written to cast away the fear of the unknown, and to comfort my wife. If this person means to do our repartitions harm this email will do nothing to change that, but the letter could stop this person from reappearing in the future.

I sat there asking myself how much I had risked tonight, and how much I had to lose if this person proved to be some young man that had every intention to hurt our public image. I was a teacher and I knew guys that age could be cruel, but I hoped beyond hope that this person was not cut from that cloth. I opened my own personal email account, and rested my fingers on the keys. I heard the water of the shower start to run. I was going to be alone for at least the next several minutes.

I knew what I wanted to say, and I knew I had to be careful with this unknown person. My fingers started to type a carefully chosen message, "We shocked my wife tonight, and she wasn't prepared to contact someone so close to home. I would like to thank you for an enjoyable evening, and I apologize for our part in finding out to late that we all lived in the same town. It would be easy for you to spread the images and knowledge of what you seen tonight around, but please don't do it. You would be hurting my wife much more than you would hurt me, and it will destroy any chance of you meeting her romantically in the future. I am asking you to be discrete and polite so that she can recover from this shock. If you can do this it may be possible to encourage other cyber-meetings. This is Colin, and you know who I am. Please keep this correspondence private." I wrote my message and looked it over only once before sending it. I knew what I wanted to say, but I couldn't promise him anything. I did know I wanted to keep him quiet and my fantasy alive, and that would best be done with giving him an actual reason to think it was in his best interest.

After sending the email I closed my account and headed to the bedroom. I crawled into bed and reached for my tablet. I then opened both email accounts and waited for a response. As I laid there I could still hear the water running from my wife's shower. She was taking her time tonight, but it wasn't the time to question her about the water bill. Being alone and comfortable in bed my thoughts of what could happen began creating the mixture of feelings that had at one time confused me, but now I welcome them. The fear of not knowing how this stranger will react, and the slim potential that my wife would welcome it had my spent cock go semi rigid. I had already climaxed twice tonight, and at my age the strength of a third hard on was not natural. I began to stroke my member with mental visions that would make a protective husband sick. The fear of one of my former or present students with pictures of my wife frightened me, but the thoughts of him enjoying the image excited me. I didn't want the world to know I was a cuckold, but my hardening cock told me I wanted him to show my wife I was.

I then felt the vibration of my tablet, and the sound of an incoming message. It was him and he responded to the first email I sent. I paused before opening the email, and held my breath in hopes it would ward away responses that I never wanted to see. "Your secrets and fantasies are safe with me, and I hope you can trust me enough to play with those fantasies again. I will not contact you again unless you contact me first. I would like to keep Rachel's pictures, but they are for my eyes only," he wrote.

I then tried to refresh my email account, and waited to see if he was going to respond there also. Nothing came, but the water in the shower had stopped. I kept my email account open and ready to receive a message, but the only thing coming was my wife's foot steps down the hall. Before she entered the room I closed my account, and turned my attentions back towards her needs.

I opened his reply to my first email for Rachel to read, and handed her the tablet so she could scroll through the entire conversation. "It's done," I declared. "All we can do is trust that this person enjoyed the show we gave him enough to keep things on the down low. I am sure he isn't interested in being the creep that confesses to lurking on dating sites anyway," I said with a laugh.

She looked still shaken, and I thought her expression resembled the look of a student receiving their marks after a tough exam. "Well you got part of your wish. There is a guy in our community that finally shares part of our intimacy, and I hope you still find it hot," she said in an incriminating tone.

"Kind of," I said with a pause looking for the right words. "I like the idea of someone sharing in our play as long as it's still primarily about us, and so that it doesn't become public knowledge. I work in a school, and it would be a disaster having your pictures spread around," I said reminding her that I also have something to lose. I didn't like how she made me feel that everything that happened was strictly my fault. I did express my interest many times in meeting other guys online to spice up our interactions, but her choice to do it with me tonight seemed very natural. I think we both felt saturated with feelings about what transpired, and I needed time to focus on what happened before I responded to her fears. It felt wrong to tell her I was excited that he was from our home town, and I didn't think she would be able to comprehend how my mass fear lends its self to arousal. My inner frustration and awkwardness returned me to a place I understood with each passing day. I remained quiet and rolled over on my still raging hard cock and pretended to drift away.

I wasn't long before I thought I heard the low snores of my wife's breathing. She was asleep and oblivious to my semi rigid cock. It hadn't ever truly gone down since I crawled into bed. It continued to remind me of what happened, and if it had a voice it would have been screaming directions to me that even I could not comprehend.

I rolled over onto my back and I turned to check on my wife's sleeping. She was still turned on her side and was sound asleep. I reached for my cock and took it softly in one hand. I began to gently caress it with very short smooth strokes. The visions of what happened, and what could happen filled my mind. My memory drew images of my wife being pleasured deeply as she looked at the body of the young stranger on our computer screen. I imagined that same young body leapt from the monitor, and then carried her into the same bed I was laying in now. I stood in my thoughts at the end of the bed watching her give herself to him anyway he chose.

I could feel the pulse in my rod as I held it, and every stroke felt amazing. I could feel my body tightening and the feelings of release coming. I was only a few strokes away from a point of no return, but my slow and stealth movements prolonged my erotic agony. I needed this orgasm to free me from my wanting torture.

I lifted the sheets and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom with my engorged penis pointing the way. As I entered the room I locked the door behind me. I stood naked in my bathroom with my cock returning to my hand. I took several pleasurable stokes, and planned to make my climax quick when I noticed my wife's phone. She had left it on the counter in the bathroom.

I thought to impulsively check my email on her phone; I still wanted to know if our stranger answered me personally back. I turned on my wife's phone by sliding the unlocking bar on the screen, and the first screen that came into view was her email. I wasn't planning on snooping in her emails, but I was forced to sit down when my head began to spin after reading the name in her inbox. It was the email address from the guy from tonight, and these emails were sent after our conversation. It occurred to me they must have been written while she was in the bathroom presumably taking her shower.

The emails originated from her asking him if he really wanted to be with a married woman knowing it was her. When he answered yes in his response it must have been to her liking, and I began to realize the gravity of the situation when he added that he preferred that she was married. I then scrolled to my wife's next message, and found myself stunned with how fast she got caught up with this person. She wrote to him, "Come to my business tomorrow afternoon around 1pm. My husband will be there and all of the other workers will be gone for the afternoon. Please do not tell my husband I invited you, or that you're the guy that we met online. I would like to meet you safely with no pressure."

"She wants to meet him," I whispered to myself. Her wanting to meet this guy knowing what he would want meant she had to be truly interested in him in some way I thought. I tried to clear my head so that I could read his next reply, but the room just kept spinning. I managed to scroll and look at his response with a shaking sweaty hand. It occurred to me that this email wasn't opened yet, and she hadn't read it yet. The content of the message was his phone number, and a request for her to call him.

I looked at his phone number, and her request to have him meet her at work. Everything that happened so far got closer to home faster than I could have ever imagined. I felt cheated that my wife didn't tell me she wrote him, but I knew I did the same earlier. My fear of her being angry at not being a full participant in this was gone, and I was now free to enjoy the tortured angst of possibly having my wife shared with another man.

I opened my own email account to see if he responded to me. There was an unopened response that only arrived a few minutes ago. His message read, "I will not mention any of this to anyone unless she wants me too. I won't push myself at her, but I think once she finds out who I am she will trust me immediately. Would you like to help me show you what another guy would do to your wife in bed?"

He sounded cocky and sure of himself, but his confidence provoked my need for danger. I thought about everything I read, and made my own plan. I quietly left the bathroom and moved into a room more distant from the room my wife was sleeping in. I returned to my wife's email folder and called the phone number he left for her to find. I waited on the line while the phone rang, and then realized my hand was shaking so violently in anticipation that I had to brace it with my other hand.

The person on the other end answered with a soft greeting of hello. It was late and I wasn't sure, but I thought it was the same person we spoke to earlier over webcam.

"I think we met online tonight, and I saw that you sent your phone number to my wife. I wanted to call you first," I said quickly blurting out so that he wouldn't interrupt.

"You aren't mad," he asked.

"No, and I know her plan to have you go to her office tomorrow. I am very serious when I tell you I am happy she wants to meet you. You said that she would trust you right away. What do you mean by that," I asked.

"Before I tell you who I am; are you saying you would be willing to let me fuck her," he asked. I stumbled over the word: yes, because for the first time it started to feel very real. "Does she know your making this call? I thought it was weird when I received messages from 3 different email accounts, and figured that you were lying to each other," he questioned.

"She doesn't know I am calling, but I am interested in making sure we get to know each other better. I accidently saw the email that you wrote her, and wanted to know who you were before she tries to meet you face-to-face," I said trying to reason with him.

"She said you would be there when I went to the office tomorrow so you shouldn't have to worry, and when I walk in she will know me immediately. It sounded like she didn't want anything to happen tomorrow, because you weren't supposed to know I was coming. If you really want to help I would suggest you not going at the last second," he said with a chuckle. The phone went silent as we both focused on his last words

I thought about his suggestion, and considered what it meant to have him meet her alone. "Would you prefer to meet her alone," I asked.

"I think our chances of being open with each other, and getting her out of her clothes is better without you there the first time. It will seem like she cheated on you that first time, but I think you're the type that might enjoy that," he probed.

"She is my wife and I care for her safety. If I knew you were safe, and not somebody that would cause me more trouble than her fucking you I would go for it," I said thinking. "Actually if you could convince me that you're the type of good person you say you are I'll give you my full help," I said not considering his possible answer.

"Is that a real promise? I want your full help, and would you swear not to interfere? I might have to tell her about this conversation if you lie to me," he said trying to deal with me shrewdly.

This stranger already had both my wife's attention, and humiliating information that could be shared publically. Although what he really wanted was Rachel, and he wanted my help to make it happen. He was making me want to wager against his over confidence, and being blackmailed into staying quiet didn't seem like a serious risk. "Yes, but only if you can prove to me that we have no need to fear you. You have to be someone she will instantly be comfortable with," I said thinking he couldn't guarantee that.

"You have my cell number now so I guess it doesn't matter that I tell you who I am. It's Sam; her younger brothers best friend. I went to your wedding, and I am very close to her family. I was in your class last year, and I think you remember me as well. I even work for her in the summers. I expect your full help now," he said with a sound of victory in his tone.

"Oh my god," is all I could say. I never imagined who this person could be. Sam was a regular face around my wife's family home for years, and he even works for in the summers. He could potentially be one of the closest and most trustable guys she knows. His relationship with Rachel's brother even allowed him to attend parts of my bachelor party that were family orientated.

"Now agree to it like you promised. Do you agree to find a reason at the last second not to be at the office tomorrow afternoon, "he demanded?

I agreed.

"One last thing before we hang up. You do understand that I will be trying to fuck her, and if I can it won't be the only time. You will have to accept not seeing it happen for the first time. I know you're the cuckold type, and I want to give you all you can handle," he said with a cool firm voice.

"She might not be interested; she thinks of you as family. Have you thought of what will happen if she rejects you? I now know you won't be dangerous, but regardless of what happens I want to know what happened," I said with uncertainty.

"You will know," is all he said before hanging up.

I looked at my wife's phone in my hand and started my committal to my promise to help him. I deleted the email that had his phone number so that in no way could she research who he was, or cancel their afternoon meeting. I then deleted the call from her history before returning the phone to the bathroom where I found it. I then found myself standing back in the same spot as before with my cock in my hand. As I stroked myself in front of the mirror I thought about how serious it was having this family friend fully committed to making me his cuckold. There was something humiliating about him being the young kid that played at my wife's house growing up, and knowing it was only last year I would of thought of him as harmless. The possibility of him fucking my wife on her desk tomorrow finally gave me the release I needed. I sprayed the largest stream of cum I have ever made across the room. The volume of my built up struck the mirror in force.

I stood holding my spent cock, and then felt the fearful angst all men have after coming down from there erotic highs. I looked in the mirror and grabbed a tissue to clean the image of the man standing in it. Some part of me tried to convince him that this meeting tomorrow could finally put us past our comfort levels, but that voice was so much smaller now.

The next morning my wife was awake as usual before me. She owned her own business and was always there to open up in the morning. I was still tired, and felt awkward possessing knowledge of her secret date. I lay in bed with one eye open as she moved about the room. I saw her pick out several items from the closest, but later pick out an outfit unlike something she would normally wear. She picked out a semi casual looking dress from her closet and put it aside. She then picked out what I knew was her favorite lingerie set from her top drawer. The sight of her slipping into a thong to go to work had me growing rigid under the sheets. She worked at an agricultural feed store, and I couldn't remember the last time she would have worn a dress like that to work with an emphasis on having her best lingerie under it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • In a Far Far Away Place Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds