• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Save a Tree Become a Sex Slave Pt. 02

Save a Tree Become a Sex Slave Pt. 02

1234

G'Day all,

This is my ending to a story written by Silkstockinglover. I've been in contact with her and received her permission to do it. I doubt it will be up to her standard but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

It might be easier to understand if you read her story first. https://www.literotica.com/s/save-a-tree-become-a-sex-slave

This is my first foray into non consent/reluctance so please be gentle... I guess I'm asking the wrong crowd for that:)

Thanks to Alex for looking over my first draft and CaptObvious for his subsequent editing.

Hope you enjoy.

CharlieB4

*****

Characters.

Mrs. White. Environmentally concerned citizen and founder of Save The Pines protest group.

Hilary White. Eighteen year old daughter

Mr. Jones. CEO and general bastard.

Vanessa Quill. Reverends wife, ex secretary to Mr. Smith and sexual deviant.

Mr. Witherspoon. Black employee of Mr Jones.

*****

Save A Tree Become A Sex Slave pt2

The news conference was every bit the nightmare I expected. The only saving grace was it was quick. I stood at the front of a room of journalists behind a lectern with a smiling Mr. Jones beside me. I'd fixed my hair and makeup as much as I could, but Mr. Jones had insisted on keeping my g-string. As I started to read the statement that had been prepared for me, Mr. Jones' hand began playing with my ass through my skirt. By the time I was finished, he'd hitched up the back of the skirt and the tip of his middle finger was planted in my ass.

The statement explained that I'd decided to drop legal action against Mr. Jones' development after accepting a position within Mr. Jones' company. I felt I could make a more significant contribution to the environment by working at the development stages of projects rather than fighting them later. Mr. Smith then made a short speech saying what a great asset I was going to be and how many people in the company couldn't wait to get the benefit of my local experience.

With the speeches over, photographers came to the front to get pictures for their papers. We stayed behind the lectern for obvious reasons. For the last series of shots the old lecher bent down and pretended to kiss my cheek. The press loved it but I didn't as it allowed him to push his finger into my ass up to the second knuckle.

"Last one," Mr. Jones called as he pretend to kiss my cheek again. "If I didn't have something else to attend to I'd fuck your ass again you slut." He whispered in my ear as the flashes went off.

My face burned with shame at his words.

Security cleared the room and I checked my phone. There were twenty-five missed calls. Five from my husband and the rest from other members of our Save The Pines protest committee. I turned my phone off, I had no idea what to tell them.

"Mrs. Quill?" Mr. Jones called and she appeared from a side door. "My new secretary is all yours, but I will be wanting constant updates on her progress." He leered at me and I felt sick.

"Follow me pet, we have an appointment you're late for, Mrs. Quill's shrill voice commanded.

"Yes," I responded and started to move to follow her when Mrs. Quill's open hand slapped my face.

I recoiled in shock.

"You must use my proper title pet!"

"Sorry, Mistress," I said rubbing my face.

I followed her. On the way out of the room I looked back and saw Mr. Jones talking to a tall willowy Asian woman. She looked familiar but before I had time to study her more Mrs. Quill grabbed my arm and dragged me out the door. We went to the elevator then down two floors. We walked along a corridor and I knew we were getting close when I heard a scream. Mrs. Quill knocked on the partially open door. A gruff voice said to enter. Mrs. Quill opened the door then stepped back so I started walking inside before I stopped in my tracks.

Hilary's naked body lay prone on a table her head turned so it faced the door. Her blonde sweaty hair was matted on her forehead. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be unconscious. Behind her a tall lean black man held her hips as he plowed his black cock into her pussy. His naked body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat which made it shine under the artificial light. I was rooted to the spot and Mrs. Quill had to push past me to get into the room.

"Sorry we are late, Mr. Witherspoon. The press conference started later than expected." Mrs. Quill explained.

The man slammed himself into my daughter one more time and held himself embedded in her. She looked so small and vulnerable compared to the powerful man using her. He turned his head towards us.

"Perfect timing, Mrs. Quill. I think this little one has had enough for now. Maybe you can revive her while I see if she gets her slut genes from her mother."

"With pleasure, sir," Mrs. Quill said as she walked towards the table. "She is truly an exquisite creature and such a quick learner," the older woman murmured huskily as she moved some of the sweaty hair off Hilary's face.

"She certainly is," Mr. Witherspoon replied as he hauled his cock from my daughter. Slapping her ass when he was completely disengaged. It obviously wasn't the first time as her buttocks glowed red in stark contrast to her pale complexion.

Mr. Witherspoon stepped back to get around Hilary's legs then began advancing towards me. I got to see his cock properly for the first time and realized Mrs. Quill hadn't exaggerated. Without a ruler I couldn't be exact but I guessed ten inches to be very close to the mark. It wasn't the longest cock I'd ever seen nor the thickest but it's combination of both made it an impressive weapon. It was also the first black cock I'd seen in the flesh and I had to admit part of me was excited by it.

It bobbed and weaved through the air as he walked towards me. I could see my daughter's juices coating it and a drop of white fluid protruding from its tip. The implication of that drop dawned on me and I tore my eyes from the black wand casting its spell to look at Hilary again. Mrs. Quill had rolled Hilary onto her back pushed her legs wide open and was preparing to feast on a messy creampie.

"Jesus Christ," I groaned, "you came in her." I knew I was stating the obvious but the possible fallout was clouding my thoughts.

"You bet yah, twice actually." I looked back at the naked man smiling in front of me. "Don't worry Mrs. White. It might just add a touch of color to your family gatherings. Now take your clothes off so I can see what Mr. Jones was raving about."

"No, no, this has to stop. I can't... we can't do this," I babbled barely coherent, ignoring Mr. Witherspoon's request.

"Mrs. Quill? Your pet needs some training," Mr Witherspoon looked back at the woman slurping loudly on Hilary's groin.

She looked up in annoyance and fixed me with an icy stare. She stood and quickly covered the distance between us.

"Take off your clothes Mrs. White!" She ordered.

I looked again at my daughter. Her eyes were still closed but she was moving now. Her hand had slipped down to replace Mrs. Quill's tongue and she was dipping two fingers in and out of her sloppy hole.

"I can't. This is wrong." I mumbled as I tried to push between Mrs. Quill and Mr. Witherspoon to get to Hilary.

Suddenly I was on the floor, my legs had given way and the muscles throbbed. I looked up not understanding and saw Mrs. Quill holding a small device in her hand. It had two metal prongs sticking out of it. Her thumb moved on top of it and a small spark passed between the two prongs.

"That was low power Mrs. White. If I turn it up you could lose control of your bodily functions and the last girl who did that had to clean it up with her tongue."

She leant down and helped me to my feet again. On the way up, I got an up close look at not only Mr. Witherspoon's big black cock but also the enormous balls swinging beneath it.

"Now take off your clothes Mrs. White. You know the price of non-cooperation." She waggled the electric prodder in front of me. "And of course there are the videos of you and your daughter."

Defeated, I started to unbutton my blouse. By the time I was down to just my bra, Mrs. Quill was back between Hilary's thighs. Mr. Witherspoon circled me impatiently clicking his tongue. I dropped my bra and stood with my hands across my chest. He inspected me like I was a new toy. He cupped my ass then pulled it open to expose my puckered hole. After pushing my arm down he hefted each breast in turn before tracing his finger around my nipple.

I could feel myself becoming aroused by this treatment. Having this tall handsome naked black man so close was intoxicating. Leaving my breasts, he trailed his finger down to my pubic area. I wanted him to touch me there but the ease of my acceptance disgusted me. He explored my blonde bush coming close to giving me what I needed but never quite hitting the spot.

My ever increasing desire caused me to open my stance giving him even more access. My hips began to move forward trying to increase the pressure on my most sensitive area. He suddenly stopped touching me and I sighed in frustration. I looked up at him and saw a mocking smile as he took in my wanton display.

"Mr. Jones was definitely right about you. You are an 'A' grade slut. We are going to have a lot of fun with you."

I dropped my head so he couldn't see me blush with shame. I glanced towards the table. Mrs. Quill was straddling Hilary's head. Hilary's hands gripped Mrs. Quill's fleshy thighs as she rode my young child's face. I felt a large hand grip my shoulder and press down.

"It's time for us to get better acquainted," Mr. Witherspoon said.

I allowed myself to fall to my knees. Mr Witherspoon's cock was level with my face. It had lost some of its turgidity but still looked huge, especially this close. His hands pulled my head closer and I had no choice but to open wide and suck his head into my mouth. After not sucking cock for years, I now had the second stranger's dick in my mouth for the day. I'd done it a bit in college and now as I started bobbing my head wondered why I'd stopped. I could feel my excitement level rise the deeper I took that black rod in my slutty mouth.

"Fuck, yes!" Mr. Witherspoon groaned. "You are the bomb, Mrs. White. No wonder your daughter was so easy to turn."

His encouragement embolden me and I pressed further until his cock caused me to gag.

"Yeah! Choke on my cock."

He pressed harder causing me to gag again and again as he fucked my face. Saliva dribbled down my chin and onto my breasts which swung back forth in time with his ferocious attack. Without warning, he pulled me off his stick and began dragging me by the hair towards a sofa along the wall of his office.

"Come here, whore!"

He pulled me up onto the sofa before pushing me onto my back. Straddling my chest, he pressed my saliva covered breast together around his dick and began tit fucking me. As he did, he squeezed and pinched my nipples. Then he stopped fucking them and slapped them hard before pushing them back together and fucking them again. Several minutes of this punishment and my breasts ached and were as red as Hilary's ass had been.

"Alright slut, it's time for the fuck of your life. Roll over and get on your hands and knees."

I assumed the position requested as he stood beside the sofa. A loud groan caused me to look at what Mrs. Quill and Hilary were doing. Hilary was on her elbows and knees on the floor. Mrs. Quill had obtained a large strap-on dildo. She was squatting over Hilary's upturned rump and forcing it into her rectum. It seemed impossibly large for such a delicate little girl but Hilary was wiggling her ass to try and get more inside.

A slap on my own ass brought me back to my own predicament. Mr. Witherspoon was sliding the head of his cock across my pussy lips and up to my anus. I was used to my body's betrayal now so the copious amounts of lubrication my pussy was providing wasn't embarrassing. The truth was I needed that cock. I wanted it. I wanted to be fucked until I was unconscious like my daughter and I was impatient to start.

"For god's sake just fuck me," I panted.

His large hand came down hard on my ass and I yelped.

"Don't get sassy with my bitch! I'll decide where," slap, "and when," slap, "and for how long I fuck you." Slap.

My ass was heating up from his punishment. The sting from each slap began to blend into the next until my nerves just gave up and it didn't seem to hurt anymore. The whole time the head of his dick was pressed against me but he made no move to force it inside. The blows continued to rain down in my ass while he continued his verbal tirade against Hilary and me.

"Fucking... white... whores... look... good... stuffed... full... of... black... cock."

I'm sure my ass glowed it was so hot. Glancing across the room I saw Hilary was close to cumming again. She panted and mewed as her eyes stared unfocused across the room. Her head now rested on the floor while one hand played with her clit and the other pulled her ass open wider for Mrs. Quill. A savage thrust from Mr. Witherspoon forced the air from my lungs as he started jamming his black staff inside me.

Ohhhh... " I gasped as his thickness stretched me.

He kept forcing himself deeper. He must stop soon I thought as he stretched me further than ever before. He did pause and I relaxed as his black log slid out a few inches. Perhaps sensing my relief he slammed himself forward hard. Forging ahead until his body was pressed firmly against my ass.

"Fuucck," I squealed.

So this is what it felt like. Ever since a sorority dance at college I'd wondered. The star linebacker from the football team had asked me to dance. I'd accepted much to the horror of my alumni sisters. It had started out innocently but by the end of the song he was dry humping me to make sure I knew what he had to offer. My best friend had dragged me away but it had played on my mind for all these years.

Now here I was with a big black cock shoved so far inside me I was having trouble breathing. I wasn't going to admit it but it felt so good. Indeed my fantasy hadn't done it justice. Stretched to breaking point my pussy was sending out pleasure signals like never before. Mr. Witherspoon was backing off only a little before slamming back into me. Keeping me full to the brim. Without warning he pulled out completely. The sudden emptiness was more shocking than the initial penetration.

"What?" I looked back over my shoulder confused as my body pressed back searching for its lost pleasure.

Mr. Witherspoon regarded me with a look of contempt.

"You want me to fuck you now don't you whore! You uppity bitches are all the same. You just need a real man to bring out your inner slut. Don't you?" He bellowed.

I hung my head in shame until his hand crashed into my ass again.

"Answer me, slut!"

"Yes," I sobbed.

His hand struck me again.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you. Yes...what?"

"Yes, master." I whimpered, defeated.

"That's better. You just have to learn your place," Mr. Witherspoon said in his normal voice as he lined up his cock to pummel me again.

He pressed forward firmly until he was fully inside me. Placing his hand on the small of my back he encouraged me to rock forward. As I moved slowly away, I could feel his cock slipping out dragging my labia with it. Mr. Witherspoon subtly changed the pressure he was applying to my back so I was now directed back towards him. I got the message and continued rocking slowly backwards and forwards. Feeling every lump and bump of his cock as it stretched my insides. The buzz began to build within me as I undulated in front of him.

"Does it feel good, pet?" Mr. Witherspoon asked.

"Yesss," I sighed as I rocked away. "Yes, master," I quickly added before he could slap me again.

Both his large hands slid up my torso and gripped my shoulders before he slammed himself forward penetrating my now slippery cunt even further.

"Arghh," I grunted in both pleasure and pain.

The hands left my shoulders and scooped up my blonde hair pulling it back like a rope. He pulled my head back as he leaned forward whispering in my ear.

"It's time to make good my promise. Get ready for the best fuck of your life," he boasted.

What happened next is a blur. Mr. Witherspoon fucked me in every position, on or bent over every piece of furniture in the room. The orgasms came thick and fast until they just blended into each other and I passed out. I woke up with Mrs. Quill between my spread legs licking up the semen leaking out of me. I sat up startled momentarily forgetting where I was. I saw Hilary and it all came flooding back. She was on her knees between Mr. Witherspoon legs as he sat on the lounge. She was holding his deflated cock by its head as she licked off the mixture of juices clinging to it and his balls. Seeing me revived, a cruel smirk appeared on his face as he pushed Hilary away.

"Get these sluts out of here, Mrs. Quill. I've got work to do."

"Yes, Mr. Witherspoon." Mrs. Quill replied standing up and wiping her glistening face on my discarded blouse.

I stood up unsteadily and reached to retrieve my skirt from the back of a chair. Mrs. Quill slapped my hand away.

"Not yet, pet. You and your daughter will remain naked for the rest of the day."

"No I..." My protest was cut short by another slap to the face.

"You really are a slow learner. This isn't a debating society. You are company property now and you will do as I say."

"Yes, mistress," I replied robotically.

"Alright Hilary, you lead the way back to my office dear. Mrs. White, you're next and I'll follow to keep you in line.

Luckily, the corridor was deserted. A few people noticed us walking past their office doors but it didn't seem to faze them. Naked women walking around must be common practice here. We waited at the lift for some time before we heard a ding and the doors opened. Inside was a spotty young man pushing a trolley with reams of paper and other office supplies. Hilary balked at the threshold but Mrs. Quill wasn't waiting.

"Inside, quickly now ladies." She ordered. "Press the button for the top floor please, Nigel." Mrs. Quill addressed the wide eyed youth. "Nigel?"

"Sorry Mrs. Quill," stammered Nigel tearing his eyes off Hilary's breast to look at Mrs. Quill. "That's where I'm going."

The young man's eyes returned to his close inspection of the naked bodies in front of him. He seemed too young to be working. I thought he should have still been at school. He shifted his stance behind the trolley and I detected a small tent forming in his pants.

"I think I need some paper Nigel. Why don't you come to my office first?" I didn't like the smug look on Mrs. Quill's face.

The callow youth nodded his head in agreement while continuing to ogle our nakedness. The route to Mrs. Quill's office was the same one I walked several hours before to see Mr. Jones. Back then I walked tall and proud. A victor preparing to accept my opponent's surrender. Now I was the humiliated vanquished party trudging slowly to my next debasement.

Inside Mrs. Quill's office Nigel loaded the fresh paper into her printer without taking his eyes off us. Mrs. Quill had us stand side by side facing him so he could get a good look. She hummed quietly as she sat at her desk enjoying my discomfort. Nigel was about to leave when she spoke to him.

"Nigel, how has your first week been going?"

"Fine, Mrs. Quill."

"Do you want to know why I have two naked women in my office?" She asked as she stood up.

"Er, um yes... I mean no... I mean," Nigel tumbled over his words.

"Which one is it Nigel? Yes or No?" Mrs. Quill was standing beside him now.

You could see the cogs in Nigel's brain turning as he tried to decide how he thought Mrs. Quill wanted him to answer.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Save a Tree Become a Sex Slave Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds