• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Night at The Club

Night at The Club

Really, pink!? The theme had to be Pretty in Pink. I spend the next 2 hours searching for something pink in my sea of black clothes. Maybe Cassandra has something. I send a quick text to my roommate.

"Go ahead and look. You can borrow anything I have." Her reply read.

Nothing seems right. I start to leave her room slightly annoyed. I look down and see a flash of hot pink. It's a mini skirt, super short and super pink. Perfect!

I head back to my room to get ready. You will be here in 2 hours and I still have to take a bath. It has been so long since I saw you. I miss my sexy man so much. You are taking me to 'The Club', the swingers/sex club. I am so excited. This will be my second time there, my first time with you.

I sink into a hot bubble bath, trying to relax. I shave my legs and my pussy, just the way you like me. I lie back and let the warm water wash over me. I close my eyes and let my mind drift to tonight. You said that you have plans for me but wants it to be a surprise. I let my hands slide down my body. I caress my breast think about you. My mind wanders to the last time we were together.

My hand slides across my flat stomach to my smooth pussy. I play with my clit. It feels amazing. My hand moves faster and faster as I get closer to an orgasm. The water starts to splash on the side of the tub. I bite my lip as I cum. Oh, God! I am going to be in trouble. I am not supposed to cum without Sir's permission. I could not help it. Just the thought of tonight is making me wet. The anticipation is killing me.

I get out and quickly rub lotion on and get dressed. I dry my hair and curl it. I am not sure how my Sexy Sir wants me to wear it. I will ask you when you get here. I find my heels. I am all ready.

"I will be there soon. I want you to wear your collar tonight." I have a message from you.

I quickly reply. "I finally found something pink. I hope you approve. I will be ready when you get here. Just come on up."

I sit down in the loveseat in the corner of my room and wait. I have my collar on the bed waiting for you to put it on me. I hear you coming up the stairs and my heart starts to race. You open the door. You are a striking picture in a charcoal grey suit and tie. A smile spreads across your face as you see me. I am wearing the short hot pink mini skirt, black strapless shirt and 3 inch black heels.

"I approve." You say as you walk to me. You hold out your hand and help me stand. You pull me in close for a hug and hold me tight. You kiss me deep and hard. You take my hands and steps back to admire my choice for tonight's theme. "You look beautiful as always."

You spin me around to get a good look. I must admit, I do look pretty good. At 5'7, legs for days, long auburn hair down with a gentle curl, with my green eyes and ready smile I can still turn heads. You playfully smack my ass. I squeal, not expecting it. "Later, I promise."

Once again you pull me close and rub your nose back and forth against mine, then kiss the tip. "Are you ready my Princess?"

"I was not sure how you wanted my hair tonight. Up or down?" I ask as I lower my head to your chest. You reach up and gather my hair in a ponytail, wrapping it around your fist and pull my head back.

"I do like your hair up, but tonight I want it down. You look beautiful just the way you are." You say and kiss me one last time. "Where is your collar?" You ask and wrap your hand around my throat. I gasp. You lift me by my throat until I am on my tip toes and my heels are off the floor. I close my eyes, I lift my hands to grab your shoulders then let them fall to my sides. You place your thumb on my jaw and turn my head from side to side. I can feel your eyes on me. You kiss the soft spot below my ear. I am just enjoying the sensation, the complete lack of power as I surrender it all to you. You lower me so my heels are back on the floor but you never release my neck. "Princess, where is your collar? I want it on you."

I open my eyes and look toward the bed. You follow my gaze and smile. "Good girl."

You walk me over to the bed, never letting go of my throat. You turn me and sit me on the bed. I feel lost when you move your hand from my neck to grab the collar. It is a simple braided black leather collar with a beautiful silver medallion. You gave it to me months ago before you left on vacation. I wear it whenever I go out. It makes me think of my Sweet Sir. Tonight I wanted you to put it on me.

I lift my hair as you put it on me. My body starts to tingle and I feel myself getting wet as you lock the collar in place. The pressure on my neck is a constant reminder that I am yours and yours alone. I look into your amazing green eyes and smile, you smile back. Making my heart skip a beat.

"Mine." You whisper.

"Your's." I whisper back, completely out of breath.

"Let's go, Princess." You take my hand and lead me down stairs and to the truck.

We go over the rules on the ride to the club. Tonight is for us. We are going to the club to enjoy the atmosphere and to have a drink or two. We are not there to find a couple or a woman to enjoy. This will be a kind of foreplay. I am nervous and excited as we pull up. You walk around the truck and help me out of the truck. You put out your arm for me to hold for support as we walk up.

Now it's time to register. You told me that to get into the club I would have to register. I have my money and ID all ready to pay my membership fee as well. You greet everyone and start the paperwork. I am in shock when you add me to your membership.

"Is she the only woman you are going to bring with you?" The woman behind the desk asks you. I look over at you, holding my breath, waiting for your response.

"Yes. Go ahead and register us as a couple." You smile over at me. I was not expecting this. My heart stops and I can't stop smiling.

We walk in hand in hand. There are people everywhere. I can't believe how crowded it is. We go get a drink and try to find a table. Nothing. We go outside, crowded there as well. I look into the room on the other side of the patio where the pool table is. It is completely empty. I grab your hand and lead you in.

"Want to play a game?" I ask, starting the put the balls on the table.

"Sure, why not." You grab a couple sticks and we start a quick game.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a couple enter the room. He is an attractive, tall and very muscular black man, she is an equally attractive black woman. They introduce themselves.

"Hi, I'm Kerry and this is Patrice." He starts, looking me up and down with a smile. "Aren't you beautiful. I have a great idea. Us against you two. Loser flashes."

I look over at you and you just smile. Why not I think. We are in a sex club. I nod yes to you giving you all the control to say yes or no.

" Why not." You say shaking his hand. I just laugh and turn a nice shade of red.

He is good and it does not take long before we lose. The whole time we are playing I am talking to them both, making new friends. I am always friendly and love meeting new people. Once the 8 ball sinks into the corner pocket, all eyes turn to me. I grab the top of my shirt and pull it down showing my breasts. They are small but round topped with perfect nipples, or so I have been told. You walk up behind me and start to play with my nipples. It does not take long before they are rock hard. You lean down and give me a little bite, making me jump.

Kerry comes over and asks if we would like to swap. You look at him and tell him tonight, I am yours. He is understanding and thanks me for the peak. He tells us that he looks forward to playing someday. I give him and Patrice a tight hug and kiss before they leave.

"Well that was fun." I say as you wrap me in your arms and gently lift me.

" There is lots more to see." You push me against the wall and lean down to kiss my still exposed breasts. I gasp as you bite and suck until I have a beautiful bruise starting on my left breast. You run your finger tip across the mark and smile. You take my top and pull it up, grab my hand and pull me back out to the patio. I am breathless and have no idea where you are taking me.

You lead me back into the club and back to the "Playrooms" where all the couples are enjoying each other. I hear moaning before I even see her. A woman on a sex swing enjoying a powerful orgasm as her partner swings her back and forth. You lead me past them to the "Dungeon". Oh my, I feel a tingle spread across my skin. You push me against the padded X in the corner. You lift first one hand then the other and attach them to the cuffs at the corners of the X. You push me forward until my body is against the padding. You kick my legs apart. I feel your body against me. I feel your hard cock against my ass and shake slightly. You lean down and attach my ankles to the X as well. I hold my breath as you run your hand up my thigh to my pussy. Your hand is blocked by my panties.

You jerk my skirt up over my ass, showing you the thong I have on. I feel your finger slip under the waist band.

"What is this Princess?" You growl in my ear. "You know better than to wear underwear. You know I can't let you go unpunished."

I feel you move away from me as you go to the "Wall of Punishment", there you find an assortment of whips and paddles. I close my eyes and wonder what you will pick. I hear you take things off the wall and put them back a few times. My heart pounds with anticipation. You must have made your choice because you are back at my side again.

"10 swats, you will count every one and thank me after each one. Do you understand?" You whisper in my ear. I am instantly dripping wet.

"Yes." I whisper, breathless. You grab my hair and pull my head back.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand."

"Good girl."

You release my hair and move back. I feel the paddle as you caress my ass with it. I hold my breath as it leaves my flesh. Just waiting for the first strike. It comes hard and fast.

"One. Thank you Sir." I whimper. I feel the heat of the hit spread across my right cheek.

"Two. Thank you Sir." I gasp. The second comes before I am ready. You strike my left cheek.

"Three. Thank you Sir."

"Four. Thank you Sir."

"Five. Thank you Sir."

You hit me in rapid succession. I am breathless. Tears sliding down my face. My ass is on fire. You reach out with your hand and caress my sore cheeks. You rest your hand against my hot flesh feeling the heat. People have now gathered at the window to the dungeon to watch the show. I close my eyes so I don't have to see the faces. Yet the thought that people are getting turned on by watching is making me even wetter. You caress my back and lean in to whisper in my ear.

"You are being such a good girl, taking your punishment so well." Your hand slides down my body to rest between my legs. My panties are soaking wet. You push them aside and slide a finger inside me. I gasp and let my head fall against the padding of the X.

"My Princess is enjoying her punishment." You kiss the soft spot below my ear. You start to finger my dripping wet pussy. I cry out. My nails dig into the padding in the X. You slide a second finger into me. You play with me until I am about to cum. You suddenly stop and slap my pussy with your hand. I scream out and cum. I am so wet, my cum dipping down my thigh.

"We will talk about that later tonight." You growl in my ear, knowing that you now have another reason to punish me later. "Princess, you didn't get permission."

" I am sorry Sir." I can't breathe, my heart is pounding and my knees are weak. If I was not strapped to the X I would have fallen by now.

"Now let's finish so we can have some fun upstairs. Remember to count and thank me."

"Yes, Sir." I close my eyes and wait for the next hit. My body still tingling from my orgasm. All I can hear is the pounding of my heart.

"Six. Thank you Sir." I yell out. This one hurt. I jump as it lands.

"Seven. Thank you Sir."

"Eight. Thank you Sir."

"Nine. Thank you Sir." You stop to caress my enflamed skin with the paddle. Rubbing it slowly in a circle. You draw out that last one. Making me wait for it. Making me shake and my knees go weak.

"Ten. Thank you Sir." My body falls against the X. I am spent. My ass is on fire.

"Good girl, my Princess." You put the paddle back onto the wall and walk over to me. I feel your body pressed against me, your hard cock through your pants. Your hands push my hair off my neck as you kiss below my ear. Your hands reach around to my breasts, pulling my shirt down to my waist. You grab each hard nipple and pinch. I scream out and stand up on my tip toes. You know I love it though. You reach one hand up and wrap it around my throat. You lift me, taking my breath from me. I feel my feet leave the floor and the cuffs at my ankles pull tight. You push yourself against my ass hard. I try to scream out but I can't. I see stars. "I can't wait to get you home tonight. First, I want you upstairs."

You let go and I gasp for breath. I lay my head on the padding, my body hanging by the my wrists. I can barely hold myself up. My legs are rubber. You kneel behind me and uncuff my ankles. You then release one hand then the other. You turn me around and hold me close. You rub each wrist and kiss my marks. You pull my shirt up covering my breast. You take off my panties and put them in your pocket before you smooth down my skirt.

You hold me close and hug me tight. You kiss my head.

"You are so beautiful my Princess. Time for a drink." You take my hand and lead me out of the dungeon and out of the playrooms. There is a nice crowd gathered by the windows watching our little scene.

You lead me to the bar and find me a place to sit. I wince as my hot ass hits the cold leather stool. You lean over a give me a quick kiss and go get me a drink.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Night at The Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds