• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Violating Their Marital Bed

Violating Their Marital Bed

123

My now wife Sonja and I had only been dating about 4 months when we were invited over one Friday evening to have dinner with her best friend Isabelle and her husband Ramon at their home. Our relationship was still relatively new and I was trying to be on my best behavior and not say or do anything to alienate my new girlfriend or any of her friends.

The very first time I met Isabelle I thought she was coming on to me even though I know it just one of those "Latin things" where they like to touch and flirt a lot more than I was used to having grown up in the mid-west. Even so she was more aggressive and then most Latin women I had known. I wasn't sure if she was just testing me to see if I would cheat on her girl friend or if she really wanted to get me into bed.

The dinner that night was very casual out on the patio with lots drinking and some Cuban dancing thrown in from time to time. We were sitting around a table out in the patio area when Ramon announced he was going to the kitchen to mix up a fresh batch of mojitos. Sonja decided to make a bathroom run at the same time leaving me sitting there alone with Isabelle next to me.

Isabelle immediately scooted her chair a little closer and then began slowly caressing the inside of my thigh. She smiled and said, "You know I wanted to date an Anglo boy back in junior high and father wouldn't let me which made me want to do it even more.

I just smiled for a moment not quite sure what to say then the words just blurted out of my mouth "That's too bad I guess you'll never know what you're missing."

"That is very true" she said as she began squeezing my thigh a little higher up my leg almost at my crotch. At that moment Ramon walked out with a pitcher of fresh drinks and my future wife was only a few steps behind him.

As they sat down Isabelle gave Ramon a devilish and seductive smile and said "Baby you know that kinky thing you been asking me do?" Ramon replied "Baby you need to be more specific there are a lot of kinky thing I asked you to do and very few things we haven't already done!" with a big grin on his face.

She retorted "You know that thing where you want to watch me have sex with another man? Well I think I a found the right man for the job."

I sat there spell bound with my head oscillating back and forth between Ramon across the table and Sonja on my left.

Ramon responded "Baby did you ask him and Sonja if they were okay with it?"

"I am asking them now." She said. She turned to Sonja and said "You don't mind if I give your new boyfriend a test drive and see if he is any good in bed do you?"

Sonja paused for a second and then exclaimed "I am okay with as long as it works both ways and I get to try out your man and see if he is any good."

"Oh honey you can fuck him any time you want I have used him up and have been thinking about trading him in anyway."

Now Ramon was the one sitting there with the same bewildered look on his face as me not knowing how to respond.

Sonja turned to me and said "If you want fuck this low class puta go for it" Then turning to Isabelle in broken English with her hands waving around in the air like she was swatting a fly and announcing to the world "because yes, I am going to fuck her man, I am going to fuck him until he cannot pee straight for week."

I poured myself a large drink and chugged it all down in one gulp still trying to process what was going on here. I was caught in the middle of a battle of wills between two very hot and determined Latin women. I knew that this was not going to end well for me no matter what I did and that my relationship with Sonja was undoubtedly going to be over before the night ended.

If I had been sober and thinking clearly I would have gotten up and ran for the door but since my beer goggles were on and my little head was beginning to take control telling me if I am going to be ending this relationship anyway then what the hell?

Sonja then got up and walked over and sat down in Ramon's lap and started grinding her ass into his crotch giving me a teasing look.

Once again my mouth and my brain were not in sync when I turned to Isabelle and asked the question "Okay, so how does this work?"

"Oh sweetie you're the man in charge, you can work it any way you want. Just make it good since this is first new cock I have had in over twenty years, all I ask is that you make it memorable and that you hold nothing back."

I smiled, happily accepting my role as her designated man-whore for the evening. It was a once in a lifetime experience that I was definitely not going to let slip by.

Now I am normally not a "take charge" kind of guy in the bedroom but for some reason at that moment I was drunk with power with a combination of wanting to get even for being put in this situation and being extra horny at the thought of doing something so forbidden and taboo, especially with such a sexy women that wanted me as bad as I wanted her.

"Okay I said well if this is the first time you have cheated with another man I guess that makes it a special occasion kind of like consummating your adultery similar to your wedding night when you consummated your marriage. So maybe we should celebrate it like your wedding and maybe have some kind of ritual or something?"

"Oh I like that idea" she said "Tell us what you want us to do and make it kinky, the kinkier the better." Ramon smiled in agreement and seemed to be as excited as Isabelle. Sonja on the other hand had a blank look on her face.

Sonja got up from Ramon's lap and sat back down in her seat and pored herself a tall drink.

"You know that they're just using you for sex, don't you?" she snarled.

"Oh yes, and I am perfectly fine with that if you are" I replied.

"If you do this then make it count because I plan to rock his world and toss you out of mine." she retorted.

Undaunted by her treats my perverted imagination went into overdrive.

I have always seen sex as a mind game, a sexual treasure hunt. I like to embrace the forbidden aspect of sex and magnify it to create the mind fuck that will take me mentally physically and emotionally to a new and different place. To feed upon the thrill, the excitement of doing something illicit, dancing on the edge not knowing what the repercussions and rewards might be.

At that moment Isabelle lightly touched the side my face, gently kissing me saying, "I think we are going to need a little more privacy for what I have in mind."

As she led me away by the hand we picked up our drink and moved the party inside to the living room where Isabelle immediately guided me over to large plush couch. Ramon and Sonja setup shop on a love seat just across from us and began some light petting.

Both women were acting very loose and slutty from the alcohol. The fact that most women lose all their inhibitions when they drink is proof enough for me that God is a man and that he has a great sense of humor.

Isabelle excused herself to use the little girls' room and to get us some fresh drinks.

Ramon and Sonja were sitting directly across the room from me and just pretended I wasn't even there. I was very curious to see how far Sonja would go with her little game and I soon realized that seeing them together like that, I was considerably more jealous than I was willing to admit when I committed to this adventure.

Ramon leaned over and whispered something in her ear, his hand dangling dangerously close to her tits. Then he stroked her neck ever so lightly. I could see he was peering down in the valley of those perfect breasts. He let his fingers 'accidentally' brush the tops of her boobs. The smile on her face made it clear she didn't mind.

They chatted some more and his fingers moved to the top button of her blouse. He fiddled with it. "Naughty boy!" she exclaimed.

He whispered something in her ear. She then leaned back on the love seat and allowed him to undo the top button of her blouse giving him full access. He immediately proceeded with the next button. A few more buttons become undone and her blouse was now unbuttoned down to just above her navel!

He whispered something else in her ear. She slowly stood up and lifted her skirt. She made a quick twirl in front of him to show she was wearing a thong!

"Well, whaddaya know!! Let's have another peek at that!" he proclaimed.

As she leaned forward her bosoms were popping out from under her unbuttoned blouse. Ramon smile as he looked up to see the two perfect orbs hanging down like two giant water drops in front of him. He reached out and gently tugged on her nipples. Without any hesitation his mouth closed in around her right nipple.

I could hear the sharp intake of her breath. For a few moments she let him have his way with her boobs. He then proceeded to undo the rest of her buttons.

He slid his hand under her skirt and began to gently stroke her pussy through her thong. He commenced to finger fucked her and I could see by her open mouth and rocking hips just how much she was loving it!

He then pulled her down next to him and unzipped his pants and unleased his manhood for her to view. She kneeled next to him and gently wrapped her fingers around his massive shaft. She stroked him for a while he laid back, grinning like a Cheshire cat! She fondled his balls with one hand while stroking his cock with the other and swirling her tongue around the giant head of his one eyed monster all the time watching his face and enjoying his facial expressions.

I was trying to soak in every sensation, the sights, sounds, and smells, of the action in front of me. I wanted to remember it ALL!

Suddenly Isabelle returned with the drinks, they immediately halted their erotic exhibition in a very abrupt and clumsy attempt to regain their self-control.

It was somewhat amusing to see them try to backtrack to light petting given their current state of undress and the impressive boner that Ramon had hanging outside his unzipped pants. I am not sure who was more sexually frustrated by the disruption, them, or me.

A few moments later they moved to the adjoining family room for a little more privacy, still within plain sight but well out of hearing distance.

Isabelle handed me my drink and sat down beside me on the couch noticing the slight bulge in my pants but not saying a word. After a few seconds of awkward silence I decided to break the ice.

"So why do want to do this?" I asked. "I kind of understand your husband having a fantasy for this sort of thing but why you?"

After a short pause to reflect and gather her thoughts she spoke, "Ramon is a good husband I would not change him for the world but sometimes I need it rough I want be taken by a man and fucked like a whore. Playing out some fake fantasy just doesn't take me where I need to go to that forbidden place where I can feel totally free and alive. I still crave the kind of sex that can trill, me even scare me just to know that I can still feel things. Ramon just cannot treat me that way, sometimes he is just too much of a gentleman and I am not sure I want to change that but I still need to have something else and no one man can ever fill both those needs for me."

Her words were incredibly philosophical and a lot to take in for a man with four mojitos running through his brain. I think she realized it was too much talking and reflecting as she picked up her drink clearly desiring to change the subject.

She then slowly and very seductively crossed her legs and smiled at me. Her long legs looked divine as they protruded from under her short skirt. She was wearing a white silk semitransparent blouse with a nice black bra. I noticed had she left the top button of her blouse undone giving me a good eyeful of cleavage in the process. I just stared at those two firm globes straining against the buttons of her blouse.

She smiled at me, "Go ahead and enjoy the view; my husband doesn't look at them at all anymore even when I am naked!"

"Too bad He doesn't know what he's missing" I replied. "A sexy woman like you deserves all the attention she can handle" I said with a wink and sly smirk.

I lightly began stroking her hair commenting on how beautiful and silky it was. Her head, almost imperceptibly, moved toward my hand. Her eyes were glazed with a mixture of alcohol and lust.

Reaching under her skirt, I gently and very slowly stroked the entire length of her beautiful left leg.

She responded with her hands gently traveling over my chest in slow long circular motions.

I desperately wanted to know what she liked and disliked - what fantasies she had, and what I could do to make her as hot as fucking possible.

"You said you wanted some new adventures. So what kind of adventure are you looking for?" I enquired.

She smiled, "I need a man to rescue me from reality, a man to dampen my panties and not my spirts. To make me feel cheap and used, owned by him and at the same time a man to free my thoughts from these moral confines of wedded bliss for just a few hours."

She pressed her lips against me and whispered, "That's why you're here big boy, to make that happen."

Not knowing how to respond I just ran my hand down the side of her face and gazed into her eyes.

Seeing how she responded to my slightest touch I licked and sucked on her ears and neck. Isabelle began to lightly moan as I explored her with my tongue. She squirmed around and kissed me back with an open mouth giving me a slow, long kiss.

My body reacted predictably while my mind was still struggling to catch up, she then murmured, "Someone's happy to see Me." as her attention immediately descended to the bulge in my pants. I took her hand and moved it to my crotch, letting her feel the outline of my enlarged member.

While touching my penis through my pants, Isabelle devilishly smiled. "I hope this is as big as I think it is," she purred as her eyes became wide and her tone had become a little bolder. She slid one hand between us and started to rub me through my slacks.

I could tell she was aroused. Her hard nipples were evident even though her blouse and bra, and she moaned into my mouth as I began to rub them.

I stood her up to get better access to all her womanly charms.

I unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders and tossed it onto the sofa. Next I unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Startled by the air on her suddenly bare torso, she pulled away.

Down to just her lingerie, she was wearing black stockings held up by a black garter belt fringed with black panties matching her bra, and low heeled pumps. Her ass had some jiggle, but it was still shapely.

"You're beautiful and incredibly sexy," I whispered reassuringly as I proceeded to lightly kiss and caress her neck and shoulders.

I reached back and unsnapped her bra. It fell off her shoulders to join her skirt on the floor.

Soon we were both ripping our clothes off. The buttons on my shirt didn't stand a chance. She undid my shirt and tossed it clear across the room. She skillfully undid my belt and unzipped my slacks as she let lose my semi erect shaft from its hidden confines. The beautiful raven hair seductress undressed me in the space of a few moments, with a captivating smile on her face the entire time.

A few moments later, we were both naked and exposed to world. My eyes traveled over her naked body. Perfect. Flawless skin, toned muscles, and beautiful face. Her thick black hair was now hanging down around her shoulders.

Her tits were now freed and her nipples were rock hard, jutting out as if urging me to take them.

I immediately grabbed both breasts with my hands and began to caress them. I took my time and thoroughly enjoyed Isabelle's tits, squeezing them gently as I continued to tease them with my mouth and tongue moving my tongue in a circle around one breast, before kissing over to her other one.

She grabbed me around the neck and gave me a deep open mouth kiss! She pressed her lush body against me. Her crotch ground hard into mine. I could feel the heat of her body. Unconsciously, my hand wandered to her pussy. She moaned as I finger fucked her, with one finger and then two. As she panted I felt her hot breath on my face.

Her hand then grabbed my dick. She descended to the floor and was now on her knees, giving the head of my cock a long lick with her tongue! As she stroked my enlarged organ it throbbed with anticipation. She must have felt it because she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my nob and started to suck and suck hard. Quickly the tip vanished in her mouth. Her technique was impeccable as she established a constant rhythm with her head bobbing up and down.

My ball tightened and I blew my load into her greedy mouth. She kept on sucking until I was dry. I was surprised and more than a little embarrassed that she had made me cum so quickly.

I pulled to her feet and then dropped to my knees and immediately planted my tongue at her slit and gave her pussy a long lick.

As I took the first taste of Isabelle she began to respond to me with quiet moans herd only by me, "oh yes... do that, right there baby!"

I explored Isabelle's beautiful body slowly and methodically taking her pussy lips in my mouth, running my tongue under her swollen clit, pushing my finger inside her cunt. I thoroughly sampled her flesh as I pulled back her clit hood with my left hand and began to gently lick it. I could hear her breathing change and her moans grow louder.

Isabelle gasped slightly as she placed her hand on my head. She now took handfuls of my hair and began to grind her clit into my mouth. She thrust her pussy so hard against my face I couldn't breathe. I didn't care as I just kept on driving my tongue into her pussy, lapping up her juices, savoring every drop of her.

She pulled me away from her clit and after a brief pause she smiled down at me and said, "I think it is time to take this to the bedroom."

I smiled up at her and nodded in full agreement.

We picked up our drinks and started our leisurely procession to their master bedroom. Ramon and Sonja had picked up their drinks and were a just few steps behind us kissing and groping each other like a couple of hormonal teenagers.

When we arrived at our destination, I stood there and surveyed the room. In the center of the room was a beautiful king size bed with all the trimmings.

As I looked around the room I realized that their marital bed was now soon to be the sacrificial alter of our infidelity, where her extra marital cherry was about to be enthusiastically surrendered to me. Within moments I was going to make this devoted and faithful wife into a cheating and adulterous slut, and the prospect both scared me and made by cock ache with anticipation.

I gently squeezed her hand, and felt the diamond of her wedding ring press against my palm. I said looking at Isabelle, "I just want to make sure that this is something you both want before we go any further with this."

The expression on her face transmitted an instant and unmistakable yes. She was wetting her lips for the on-coming treat. She turned to Ramon who nodded his head in approval with a big grin and a hint of excitement. I could sense their anticipation both of them were in-tune with wanting it to happen.

I could see in Isabelle's eyes her uncontrolled lust and need to transcend into the forbidden world of adultery which was contagious and now driving me to want to give her everything she desired.

Sonja at that moment announced she needed a shower before she could do anything like this and she walked out of the room and down the hall to one of the other guest bedrooms.

Now it was just the three of us. Ramon took up residence in a chair just off to the side of the bed out of the way but with a good vantage point so as not to miss anything.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Violating Their Marital Bed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds