• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Dee Praved Ch. 03

Dee Praved Ch. 03

Slowly the world came into focus... Cool air caressed the skin of an Indian goddess, her bare breasts and silken pussy exposed to the environment. Her body felt strange, light and disconnected, there was a quiet warmth pulsing around her clitoris. She could remember the orgasm, the feeling of bliss as everything went from red hot to numb, but where was she? She glanced to the left and noticed a clock on the wall, strange she thought, she didn't have a wall clock at home... Alarms began to sound in the back of her mind, it was the middle of the afternoon, school hours. She sat up, the jiggle of her breasts and feel of carpet beneath her juicy bottom only increasing her panic. What was happening? A throat cleared behind her and she turned slowly, finally realizing where she was, her fears confirmed by the man in the room.

Principal Muggins was feeling rather sinister sitting behind his desk staring down at his caramel skinned teacher. Her supple breasts perched atop her bra while her dripping pussy stared back at him, glistening with moisture. A wrecked banana lay on the ground, covered in the juices of the dazed teacher; the woman who had masturbated and passed out in the office of the head administrator. This would be a wonderful year, considering the things he had seen in the last twenty minutes, his hard cock would soon see some much needed attention. 'Miss Praved, there are some things we should discuss in light of the past thirty minutes... Please, don't bother covering up, I have been looking at your bare flesh for a few minutes now. You are quite lovely.'

Miss Praved was frightened, she clutched her open blouse against her chest and felt sticky, in fact her face felt sticky as well. What had happened? The only thing clear was that she had exposed herself and masturbated in this room, possibly in front of her boss. His words and lecherous grin were unnerving, what on earth had she done? She stood, covering her exposed pussy as best she could as she pulled her jeans up, the movements exposing her chest once more. 'What have you done to me you pig!?' Suddenly she was furious, uncertain of the circumstances leading here but feeling as if there were other factors at play. 'I am an educated woman, not some common slut! You must have drugged me and I won't stand for this!! I'll have you arrested and tried for rape for sure!' Finally her pants were on though they felt moist and sloppy in the crotch. There was much to account for and Miss Praved was determined to follow through on her threats.

The bell rang indicating the end of lunch, students crowded the halls as Coach Howell once again headed towards the main office. He was a bit upset from the dismissive way he had been handled before, he walked for a moment considering what he had been told. No one talked to him like that, he was king of the castle, principal be damned. His case would be heard and his team would be cared for.

Miss Praved's mouth hung agape, clear as day was a video of her acting like a wanton whore. The ruined banana presently beside her sliding in and out of her sopping pussy in the video before finally giving out. It was clear she had finished with her fingers as she flopped backward on the ground in unmatched pleasure. Watching the video something inside her tingled again, what sort of reaction was that? She fidgeted slightly, the moisture of her pants causing discomfort. Her blouse was partially buttoned, increasing her awareness of the sticky feeling on her chest, she touched her breasts lightly, sniffing her fingers and finally understanding she had cum all over her. Her head began to swim as Principal Muggins told her the video would go viral if she didn't comply with all his demands. She was lost in her own mind, what was she going to do? How could she fight this? Without thinking she snatched the phone from him and threw it against the wall, it shattered from the force and suddenly she was being forced onto the desk of her administrator.

'You BITCH!!' The sudden movements caught him off guard as he watched his phone crash against the far wall. Once again he had no proof of her transgressions, he had not yet saved the video of this busty Indian sex pot. He slammed her roughly against his desk, bending her at the waist with every intention of violating this uppity slut. He had seen her covered in a student's cum and then watched her masturbate in his own office, she was not going to suddenly develop morals and dignity now, not while he was so close to his own release. With one hand holding her down and the other working at his pants, the principal unleashed his cock, smacking her in the face with it as it hardened. Right when he was about to strip her bare his dick was engulfed, he stopped suddenly, surprised by the warm feeling of Miss Praved's mouth as her tongue circled his head. What in the hell? Moments ago she was threatening to report him and now as he was about to violate her she decided to give him the best head he had experienced in years. Her struggles ceased completely as she slid from the top of the desk and began to worship Principal Muggins hard cock.

A part of our sexy instructor was appalled, there was a tiny voice screaming in the back of her mind, to no avail. For some reason the moment that cock flopped loose she just had to have it, it was a burning desire. Miss Praved began stroking and slurping the shaft of her boss with her left hand while ripping her blouse open with the other, sending buttons around the office. She removed her hand from cupping his balls as she worked at her jeans, her pussy slopping wet and needing to be free. The large dick in her mouth was driving her wild, she needed it in her mouth, in her hands, in her pussy, and couldn't wait for the splash of cum across her face and breasts.

Coach Howell was pacing outside the office now thinking of what to say, in all his years he had never been dismissed so easily by the principal, something must be going on. Budget cuts had been pretty bad recently and there was even talk of removing some of the classes in school, being one of three gym teachers could mean that he was at risk... It was probably that stupid bitch in charge of women's soccer, she had had it out for him ever since she rejected the pass he had made at her, she was always volleying against football calling it the sport of a 'neanderthal'. Pushing the door open Coach Howell steeled himself, he would not be pushed away this time, he would be heard.

Principal Muggin was in heaven, the woman between his legs was naked from the waist up, in a fit of passion she had torn her blouse completely off and unhooked her bra, her pants were bunched around her thick caramel thighs. If there was ever a moment to be able to die this was it, having his cock expertly handled by an Indian vixen in his office with students none the wiser in the halls. He could feel himself getting close to the edge but wasn't worried about fucking his new toy just yet, he was sure there would be many more instances to take advantage of her and many places in the school to do so. He sighed heavily as she deep throated his meat, not a single gag, this bitch was a pro! She pulled her mouth away, begging for a good fuck before it was promptly replaced on his shaft, he was in control here.

Miss Praved screamed inside her head, one voice to stop and the other for a good hard fucking. There was yelling outside the office before she felt herself pulled under the desk of her administrator, her pants coming nearly coming completely off. She had lost all dignity as she sucked and worked the shaft in front of her; even in the dim light under the desk she knew what to do, the only question, why she was under there?

Principal Muggins heard the commotion outside, he had left a note that he was not to be disturbed and yet someone was about to walk in. Deftly he maneuvered Miss Praved out of site, unsurprisingly she just kept going to town on him, coaxing him to cum with her skill and grace. The moment Coach Howell barged through the door Principal Muggin cursed inwardly, this would not be quick, he just had to keep his composure. No doubt this buffoon was upset about how he had been dismissed.

Coach Howell pulled the door open to the administrative office and ignored the secretary's pleas as he pushed into the Principals personal area, he smiled vindictively as he turned and stared down at his boss looking incredibly distressed.

'Listen Doug, you can't just dismiss me like some sort of second hand stud, I'm your prized stallion!!' Coach Howell leaned close, watching the sweat beading on the brow of his superior. 'I remember when you were just a piss ant history teacher so don't get all uppity with me! So what if the football team has had a quiet year last year!? We won state two years in a row before that!! If you think I'll let you push us out based on one poor year then you'll hear from the board of education!!'

Coach Howell stood up, reveling in the look on Doug Muggins' face, he would never see him as anything but that wimp of a history teacher he was a few years ago. How he became principal wasn't important, if anything it had helped the coach secure funding for better equipment, there was no way he would grow a backbone now. The coach had just turned his back on the cornered rat when he noticed the mashed banana at his feet, bending over to pick it up he also saw the remnants of a smashed phone against the wall.

'What the hell? What is all this shit Doug?'

The question floated in the air, silence aside from the soft sound of... Was someone under the desk? For once Coach Albert Howell was totally floored, had he just caught his administrator with some floozy getting lunchtime head? Who the fuck was it? This was the perfect opportunity to get some real fucking leverage, to really seize the school by its balls.

Miss Praved could feel the principal getting close, could feel him tensing, she was ready for his cum, ready to be drenched in it. She stroked him harder and just as she felt him explode he pulled out of her mouth, the first thick rope of cum hitting her right between the tits. She crawled forward after him on her hands and knees, sweaty with her mouth open, she took the rest of his load to the face and a bit in her hair. Her eyes were closed, shut tight by the white milk covering them, and that's when she heard the other man whose voice taunted her nearly every morning. COACH HOWELL! Like being dropped into frigid waters Miss Praved became painfully aware of her state. Her pants were inside out around her ankles, her bra pushed up under the desk, and her blouse a ruined mess on the floor in front of her. With her body exposed and smeared with cum she must have given quite the impression, two hands grabbed her roughly and pulled her to her feet. With little self respect our teacher attempted to cover herself, semen slowly dribbling down her stomach, face, and chest. How had this happened again? What was going on in her mind? One moment she was herself and then suddenly all she could do was suck dick and take cumshots to the face. She had to get out of there before she ended up in bed with Coach Howell himself!

'What the fuck!?' If Coach had been surprised before then now he was downright dumbfounded, right in front of him was the near naked form of the single most lust worthy teacher in school. Miss Devahi Praved! Every morning he imagined her completely naked as she sauntered by, her sweet round caramel ass and those gorgeous knockers just begging to be kissed and suckled on. She was a mess, covered in the spunk of the principal and glistening in sweat, cowering to hide her nudity. The way she was acting it seemed like she was not entirely enjoying herself which didn't bother Coach Howell at all but instead generated quite the idea.

'Miss Praved! Are you okay? What has he done to you?'

The tone of Coach Howell's voice surprised her, he seemed genuinely concerned for her, perhaps now she could make it to a safe place in order to assess the situation. Despite what had happened so far there was still no proof of her transgressions, she could quit and move to a different county easily enough. She just stood like a deer in headlights, waiting for something to happen. She was pretty sure her class was waiting on her but at this point it didn't matter, there was no way she would go back in there like this.

'Listen to me Albert, we have a prime opportunity on our hands right now! The chance to use this woman freely, don't throw this away!' Principal Muggins was standing now, stuffing his flaccid penis back into his pants and gesturing toward the naked cum covered instructor. Her discomfort was obvious as she continued trying to hide her body, her pants had become tangled and were mostly inside out, preventing her from pulling them up while her shirt had been kicked to the other side of the desk.

'Think of the fun we could have if you keep this to yourself! Think of all the funding I will work to secure you if you keep it to yourself! THINK MAN!'

Coach Howell had the upper hand, everything was going well, now it was time to have his cake and eat it too. This delectable Indian dish would be the perfect lunch time snack, maybe add some of his own frosting.

'Miss Praved, people are out there in the main office, we'll need to clean you up before we can get you out of here, unless you'd rather walk around like that?' Coach chuckled at his last comment, the thought of this bare semen stained creature of perfection roaming the halls really tickled his fancy. Maybe something to do with her at another time. 'Why don't you excuse yourself Doug and get some paper towels? I'm sure this young lady would be happier without you around right now.'

The principal was angry, Coach Howell was NOT a nice man, there was no way he was helping the vixen in their midst. Without a word he excused himself, if the Coach was going to play this game then he would let him, at least then things wouldn't be blown out of proportion.

Miss Praved could feel her sticky skin drying, could finally peek out from under her eyelids, and watched as the man she had just sucked off leave the room. She visibly relaxed, bending over to try and fix her pants, to retain a modicum of dignity. It was then that she felt his presence behind her, that she realized her mistake in trusting the monster in the room, and that she fell forward onto the carpet with her pants finally being removed fully. She struggled of course, even thought of screaming before a hand clamped over her face, all day she had been passed around so why be surprised that it was happening now? She felt more than heard him unzip and release a throbbing cock which immediately buried itself between her ass cheeks, he was quite sizeable. Miss Praved struggled less, could feel herself getting wet, registered somewhere deep inside her mind that this was not the appropriate response to her predicament, and then promptly reached between her legs to position Coach Howell's dick for penetration.

The first order of business for Principal Muggins was to secure Miss Praved's class and ensure good order and discipline while she was no doubt being taken advantage of by the sinister coach. It would not do to have people raising awareness to her not being around. He found her class in obvious confusion and took the time to explain that she had an emergency and would not be in the rest of the day. He asked that they all conduct themselves appropriately and take this time to complete any other work they may have. For the most part the class agreed and though he knew some students would merely get up and leave he was confident that none were any wiser.

Damn could this whore moan! Not moments after he had dived into her wet snatch had Miss Praved began bucking and moaning like someone had set her sex on fire. Sure, Coach Howell thought he was good, but this was the most intense session of fucking he had ever experienced. How could she not be heard outside of these four walls? She was positively incorrigible, still, he ploughed her like it was harvest season. Her warm pussy hugging and squeezing the life from his dick with every forward and backward thrust, her firm ass backing up into his thighs as she tried to force him deeper inside. He marveled at the sheen of her smooth brown skin, took pleasure in gripping her ass and pulling her harder and harder onto his shaft, and suddenly he could feel his balls pleading to erupt. He pushed her down and flipped her over, positioning his hard member as he fired wave after wave of thick semen all over her tits and stomach. She seemed to cry as her tits were pushed together, pooling as much as she could in her cleavage, this woman was insatiable.

This time Miss Praved could see and feel it all, though she was far away in her mind she knew what had happened, knew that it all had to do with that student of hers... She saw herself on the floor, covered in semen and licking her fingers, a sexual deviant, and clearly ready for more. It was time to escape, time to find out what she had been exposed to that kept making her lose control at the thought of sex, time to exact some sort of revenge. Coach Howell had already put himself back together, he grinned as he snapped a few photos of his latest conquest, a school teacher turned slut that he had unloaded his children onto. Miss Praved's blood was up and though she couldn't act now she tortured this man a million times before he finally walked out of the principal's office. It was her turn now to get up and walk out, the only question was how could she without raising suspicion?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Dee Praved Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 447 milliseconds