• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sunny

Sunny

1234567

As always, thanks to drbob80 for his fine editing job. Also thanks to my brother, leftyloo for all of his support. This story has quite a bit of buildup before we get to the good part. Please be patient, this is not a quick one. Happy reading.

+++++++++++++++

I have an older sister named Sunny. She was the light of my parent's life when she was born, hence the hippie name. Sunny and I were never close; I wanted to be, but she didn't. She's almost exactly ten years older than I am and there was no way that she would acknowledge her annoying baby brother, let alone hang out with him. It didn't stop me from trying, though. I simply adored my big sister. I'd try and stay close to her when she was hanging out with her friends at the pool, all in their tiny bikinis, until she'd catch me and chase me away. I did that as often as I could until, when I was about eight, I had an unpleasant surprise and a change of heart.

She and her friends were lying out by the pool. I had sneaked in behind her; I had chosen a spot close to her where I had hidden before and had never been caught. Figuring I was safe, I watched and listened to her, hanging on every word. I heard her tell one of the bikini clad beauties that she was horrified that her mom had gotten pregnant when she was ten. To make things worse, she'd had a boy! The tone of her voice told me everything I needed to know. Even at eight years old, I could hear and feel her hatred.

I knew she thought I was annoying, but until that moment, I didn't realize that she truly hated me. I was devastated. I started scooting away from her until I figured she couldn't see me. Getting up and slinking through the gate, I turned to look at her one last time. Her head was turned toward me and her flat and expressionless eyes met mine. I didn't know what that meant other than I needed to avoid her.

Still, I hoped that we could be friends. I didn't spend as much time mooning after her, but I did sneak peeks at her occasionally, though I was a lot more careful. Sunny moved out after high school and went to college, so I rarely saw her anymore.

Several years later I came home after a half day of school. My last class had been a gym class and I just went home without taking a shower. Mom's car was not in the driveway so there was no-one at home. I started peeling sweaty clothes off at the door and by the time I got to the bathroom upstairs, I was completely naked. As I reached the bathroom door, it clicked in my brain that the door was closed but I didn't react to that knowledge. I turned the knob and opened the door and there was Sunny in all of her naked glory. It was stunning and she was glorious. Her foot was up on the stool and she was bent over drying her legs, hair dripping and skin glistening with droplets of water. I stood there, my mouth soundlessly flapping like a fish out of water.

Sunny's head slowly turned, as if in movie slow motion, before she shrieked. She glanced down at my rapidly rising dick and slowly brought her saucer shaped eyes to mine.

"Seeley!" Her embarrassment had found words. "You fucking pervert! What are you doing? Why are you staring at you naked sister?" Her eyes found their way down to my pulsing cock. "And why do you have a hard-on?"

She stood up and put her hands on her hips, glaring at me. All I could think was 'God she's beautiful,' as I stood there, still speechless. I couldn't even explain myself.

Her eyes narrowed. "Get your ass out of here. If you ever come near me again, I'm gonna tell Mom that you skipped school to peep on me and you took pictures. Then you'll get sent to military school or worse, a mental institution for PERVERTS!"

I found my voice, "I didn't do any of that! It was a mistake! I didn't know you were home."

She sneered, "Do you think she'll believe that? Are you willing to take that chance?"

I didn't say anything, I just hung my head.

"I didn't think so. Get the fuck out of here and close the door." I backed out of the room, trying to figure out what just happened. My determination to stay out of her way was reinforced on that day.

For the ensuing time that I still lived at home, the only times Sunny and I were in the same room was when I couldn't avoid it. I was polite to her, but that was the extent of our interaction. Sunny wasn't much better. When it was unavoidable and I had to be around her, I avoided direct contact with her and escaped as soon as possible, much to the dismay of our mother.

When Sunny was home, I stayed in my room. The time I spent separated from Sunny while at home proved to be beneficial. I quickly grew tired of computer games and at first, out of boredom; I started reading my school books. My grades improved and soon my simple reading of school books turned into meaningful studying. I didn't become Valedictorian or Salutatorian, but I did finish high school in the top five percent of my class.

Sunny showed up to my high school graduation party, though I didn't understand why. I was having a pretty good time with my friends when Sunny suddenly and unexpectedly graced us with her presence. She found me with her eyes and smiled at me. My mood immediately darkened and I withdrew from the party. I went to my room, closed the door and sat on the bed. After about ten minutes there was a light knock on the door.

I sighed, knowing my mom would be looking for me, "Yeah, mom?"

The door opened and I didn't look up. After a minute, I didn't hear anything so I looked up. It was Sunny. "What the fuck do you want?"

To her credit, Sunny looked startled. "Seeley, why did you leave your party? Mom sent me to find you."

I started laughing, and replied, with not a just little sarcasm, "Really? Mom sent you to find me? I find that hard to believe. She knows how you and I feel about each other. So, I ask again, 'What the fuck do you want?'"

I sat there staring at her. She blushed and stared down at her feet. "I know I haven't treated you very well..."

I just snorted, "That's the understatement of the millennium."

She sighed, "Ok, I've treated you like shit and I want you to know that I feel very badly about that. I wanted to try and make it up to you."

I hadn't noticed but she had her hands behind her back. She brought them out and had a small box in them. She held it out to me and I didn't move.

Her eyes filled with tears. "I know how well you've done in school and I want you to know that I am so proud of you."

I never flinched, just staring at her. She nodded, stepped forward and set the box on my desk. She sighed, "I understand, I'll leave and let you go back to your party."

She turned and walked out. Even as angry as I was I couldn't help it; I glanced at her ass, her perfect, swaying, apple bottom. My anger notwithstanding, I responded as I had since that day in the bathroom, my dick twitched and began to fill with blood. I put my face in my hands and sat there for minute. As I calmed, I didn't know what to think, Sunny was acting so differently. I got up, picked up the gift and tossed it in the bottom desk drawer and slammed it shut. I went back to the party and Sunny was gone. I got right back into the swing of the party and completely forgot the gift.

+++++++++++++++

After I graduated from high school, I went to college, partied a little and studied a lot. My grades were good enough that I got into a special program which allowed me to go an extra year and get my MBA and CPA. I got a great job in Chicago and married my college sweetheart. We found an apartment downtown and we had what started out to be a blissful life.

Life actually did start out blissfully. We did everything together; we went to baseball games and football games and hung out on Rush Street. We had regular date nights that always culminated in either tender, loving or hot, aching sex. At some point and I'm not sure when, our careers started to get in the way. I would cancel a date, then two and so on. She started doing the same thing. After a while, things just got stale. I don't think it was anything we did intentionally, it just happened. Not only was it stale, it was becoming uncomfortable. I started staying late at work to avoid the prolonged periods of silence. Apparently, she did the same. I soon noticed that Julie was coming home very late, often after I had gone to bed. The first time I noticed, she had unintentionally woken me up as she went into the shower. I didn't give it much thought, but something about that shower that began wriggling around in the back of my mind, something that I couldn't quite grasp, but something I knew just wasn't right.

A few nights later she was home on time, but she didn't take a shower. Then, about a week after that she was even later than she had been the first night I noticed. I hadn't been sleeping very well and I woke up when she came in our room. Once again, she stripped and went into the shower. I rolled over and after thinking about it, the wriggling thought in the back of my mind crystalized. I concluded that she must be cheating and wasn't doing much to hide it. As I lay there I realized that the last ten years of marriage had not amounted to much. We had a nice lifestyle, but in reality, we had no life together. We barely spoke and I was a little surprised to recall that we had not had sex in nearly a year. It was no wonder she was looking elsewhere.

I sighed and got out of bed. I got dressed and pulled out a suitcase. I was dragging my clothes out and stuffing them in the suitcase when Julie came out.

She stopped and asked, "What are you doing?"

I turned around and smiled at her. "I'm leaving. You're having an affair and not bothering to hide it very well."

She started to protest, but I put my hand up. I continued smiling, "Come on Julie. I know I haven't paid much attention to you and you're looking for more out of life than a platonic roommate. We can split amicably and you can get on with your life."

She stood there a minute with her mouth hanging open and then it slowly turned into a sheepish grin. "I'm sorry. I know it's cliché, I didn't mean for this to happen, but it just kinda did."

"Don't worry about it," I said, "I'm just glad we didn't have kids."

She walked over and hugged me, "Me too. Look, you don't need to leave here in the middle of the night. Just stay here and take your time to find someplace to live. Let's just do that; unless you want me to move out."

"I appreciate that, and no, you don't need to move out." I laughed, "You picked most of this stuff out anyway."

She giggled, "True."

"I'll sleep on the couch." I said.

"No, you won't." she protested, "We can share a bed." She chuckled, "I trust you."

I raised an eyebrow, "What about your boyfriend?"

"It'll do him good to worry." She laughed.

I shrugged, "Ok."

I put my pajamas back on and climbed into bed. She rolled over and kissed me on the cheek.

"What was that for?" I smiled.

"Just for being a good guy." She smiled.

"Uh, Okay." I answered.

+++++++++++++++

I looked around for a couple of days and found a decent place. I moved out over the weekend. Julie insisted that I take my recliner. I bought a TV, a dresser and a bed and had them delivered. I got some dishes and cookware and settled in. Julie and I had hired lawyers and gave them strict instructions that this was to be an amicable divorce. I actually fired my first guy when he went overboard, hired a PI and tried to dig up shit on Julie, in an attempt to get me more favorable terms. I know he was doing his job, but it pissed me off. I was more than clear with the second one and he followed my instructions to the letter.

I thought I was okay with the whole thing until I received the final papers. I was divorced. For whatever reason; the reality of the situation hit me harder than I had expected. I suddenly felt like a failure. I needed to get away for a little while.

I called my mom and asked if I could crash for a while. "Well, baby, I don't have a problem with it, but your dad and I are going on vacation. You can still stay here and house-sit, though."

"Cool, where are you going?" I smiled, happy they were getting away.

She giggled, "Dad's taking me to Jamaica. Maybe I'll go topless."

"Moooommmm!!" I cried.

She laughed and laughed. "What, baby?"

"TMI, Mom, TMI!" I whined.

"Would you grow up?" She was still giggling.

"I guess." I grumbled.

"Good," she said. "When will you get here?"

"Over the weekend." I answered.

"Oh, Ok," she said, "we'll be gone by then, we're leaving Friday afternoon. Do you still have your key?"

"Yes ma'am, I do." I said.

"Good." She said and then she hesitated. "How are you doing, baby?"

I knew exactly what she was talking about. "I'm not sure, Mom." I sighed. "I feel like I failed...like I let you and Dad down,"

"You did no such thing, baby." She said softly, "Sometimes things don't work out, you and Julie didn't work out. You've got to get your shit together."

"Mom!" I exclaimed. She never cussed.

"Calm down," she said. "You need to come home and clear your mind. Zone out, spend some time in the pool and then get yourself right. I mean it young man!"

That made me smile and I repeated, "Yes ma'am."

I could hear the smile in her voice, "Good, I'll talk to you when we get back. Maybe, I'll show you some bathing suit pictures."

"Mooooommmm!!" I could still hear her laughing when she hung up.

+++++++++++++++

I made arrangements to take some time off. I got the mail held and made certain that all of my friends knew where I was going. I left Chicago early in the morning and got to their house in the early afternoon on Saturday. I let myself in the front door and found both garage door remotes on the breakfast bar. I found it a little odd that they left both of them, but I shrugged it off. I went out into the garage and found another weird thing. Both of my parent's cars were gone. I stood there wondering about it and then decided that my dad probably took one of the cars in for maintenance, it just made sense; they could get the work done without any inconvenience. Mystery solved, I pulled my car into the center of the garage.

I went into the house and up to my old room. I had to laugh; it looked like I had just returned to the house after school. It was spotless of course, but had not changed in any way. It was a time capsule of my high school years, posters and all. I guess I hadn't been up here since Julie and I had gotten married. The only thing that was different was that mom had completely cleaned out all of my old clothes from the closet and dresser. She had put their winter clothes in some of the drawers and in part of the closet. I put my clothes away in the available space, stripped and climbed into my trunks.

Back downstairs, I started rooting around in the fridge; I knew mom would have left it well stocked for the week. I chuckled, it was typical Mom, not only was it well stocked, there was enough for an army. I pulled out the makings of a ham and Swiss on rye and piled it deep. I was going to indulge for a couple of days before going back to watching my weight. Dad even had my favorite beer, though there were as many wine coolers in there as there were beers and I found that a little weird. Oh well. This might have been the best vacation I've ever had, even before it started.

Before I went out to the pool I looked to see what Mom had left in the freezer. There were a couple of T-bones, some tilapia, baby back ribs and my favorite, a swordfish steak. I pulled the swordfish out to thaw. I looked and Mom had teriyaki and garlic powder to fix it how she knew I liked it and fresh veggies to grill. I smiled and silently thanked Mom for her forethought.

I took a beer and my sandwich out and sat in a chaise lounge by the pool. The sun was warm, the beer cold and the sandwich hit the spot. I found myself relaxing for the first time since the divorce was final. I got up and found where Dad had put the floating lounger in the pool house. I got the lounger and the leaf skimmer out and dragged them out to the pool. I opened the pool cover and then skimmed the few leaves that had escaped. I tested the pH and found it to be perfect. I shook my head and laughed; as if I had expected Dad to leave it anything but perfect.

Suddenly, I found that I was really looking forward to lounging in the pool. I went back into the storage unit and found Dad's floating beer cooler. I took it into the kitchen, filled it with ice and beer and took it back out to the pool. I climbed into the lounger, grabbed a beer and settled in. Damn, this felt great! I felt myself relaxing even further as my worries faded away. Remembering after my second beer that I had not applied any sunscreen, I slipped out of the lounger and made my way to the side of the pool. As I climbed out I remembered that Mom always kept some in a cabinet in the storage unit. After pulling open a couple of drawers I found a new tube of sunscreen with a note in Mom's handwriting.

I read the note and it cracked me up, "I knew you would forget!"

Before climbing back into the pool, I used the time for a bathroom break and to put the swordfish into the teriyaki to marinate. Once back, I settled into the lounger with a fresh beer. I spent the rest of the afternoon in some variation of the first couple of hours. I actually fell asleep for a little while. When I woke up, I slipped into the pool to swim. After several laps, I pulled everything out of the pool, put it all away and covered the pool again. I took a shower and pulled on a pair of athletic shorts.

I'd had enough beer and pulled a diet soda out of the fridge and threw myself into a lounge chair on the patio. I watched what I could of the sunset until I was a little chilled. I piled the charcoal in, started the grill and then went in to put on a shirt. When I came back out I was carrying the swordfish and the veggies. I spent about a half hour tending to the food on the grill. I set the table on the patio and thoroughly enjoyed what I had cooked for dinner. I cleaned up and settled into the lounger with what was to be my last beer of the day. I actually never put the bottle to my lips. After settling in and gazing at the remains of the sunset, I fell asleep. I woke up chilled sometime in the middle of the night and stumbled upstairs and into my bed.

+++++++++++++++

I woke up the next morning feeling mostly refreshed. After going to the rest room, the first thing I did was open the cover on the pool and swim ten laps. It woke me up and completed the feeling of being refreshed. I grabbed a bottle of orange juice and my e-reader with the intention of spending several hours reading. I was deep into a mystery when I felt a shadow pass over me.

When I looked up, I was stunned to see Sunny standing there. She had was wearing purple crop top and bright white short shorts. I just looked at her. "Seeley? What are you doing here?" she smiled and asked pleasantly.

Her sudden appearance and pleasant greeting kind of unnerved me. I was at a loss for anything to say. "I, umm, uhh..."

She got a big grin on her face before breaking into laughter, sounding truly amused. "Come on Seeley, the question wasn't that hard, was it?"

Her grin and laughter was infectious. I laughed along with her. "No, it wasn't, but the last person I expected to see was you and it took me completely by surprise." I was surprised. I wasn't sure what she was doing here. "I called Mom after I got the divorce papers and she told me to come home and lay around the pool. She said they wouldn't be here, so I figured I would have the house to myself." I paused and looked at her for a few moments. "So, what are you doing here?"

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sunny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds