• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • July 4th, My Sister, the Lake Ch. 03

July 4th, My Sister, the Lake Ch. 03

12

Welcome to the third chapter of July 4, My Sister, the Lake. None of my stories have received a volume of readers' comments comparable to this one. I want to thank all those who wrote. Comments, both positive and negative, are always welcome. It helps to know what people think.

To place Chapter 3 in context, Sam flew from the West Coast to East Coast to spend July 4 with his family. While there he and his baby sister Bella became lovers and Bella confessed a past same-sex relationship with her best friend Shane. Chapter 2 ended with them rejoining their parents after having found a private place to consummate their affair during the fireworks show.

As always, all story characters are eighteen years of age or older.

* * * *

Bella was scheduled to drive me to the airport the next afternoon for my red eye flight to San Francisco. Before hitting the sack we told the parents we planned to get up early the next morning and explore the lake in the family canoe. This was somewhat true. We did got up early, but our exploration consisted of paddling to a nearby island we'd oft visited as kids. At its center was a lovely shaded knoll and there we unfurled a blanket and made love.

When done I was lying on my back; Bella was lying perpendicular to me, her head resting on my chest. Except for her baseball cap, we were naked. I was fiddling with her long red hair.

Now, I'd sworn I wouldn't ask this question, but I'm sure you guys will understand. I was in that post-orgasm place where all is well and nothing bothers you. You know what I mean: "Hey man, you want to borrow my car for the weekend? Sure buddy, be my guest. By the way, do I know you?"

Bella's sighs indicated she was in the same happy place.

So I asked.

"Bella, what's it like to make love to a woman?"

She turned, looked at me, made a face. "Sam, its kinda like what you just did. Almost exactly the same in fact."

"No, you know what I mean, with another woman? Is it different?"

"Sam, hand me my bag."

I slid the bag over. Bella pulled out her phone, pressed a few buttons, held it in front of her.

I asked, "What are you doing?"

"You'll see."

There was a female voice, "Hey Bella."

Bella said, "Cha-ching."

"Ohmigod, already? I'm going to need confirmation."

Bella shuffled over next to me, held the phone in front of both of us. It was on Facetime; I was looking at Shane.

Bella explained. "When I told Shane I was going to tell you about her and I, she said you'd ask me what it was like to make love to a woman. She said every guy she's told did so. I thought about, realized she was right, figured you'd ask in the first twenty-fours hours. She said you'd last longer than that. So we bet $5.00. Fess up brother."

Now here I was, lying naked in the forest, having just made love to my sister, talking to her best friend and former lover about my performance in a social science experiment. If I'd thought of something witty to say, I'd have said it. Instead I said, "Uh, yeah."

Shane's eyes swung back to Bella. "Well, I'll pay up tonight. See ya after droppin' your brother off; give him a kiss from me."

Bella raised herself up on an elbow and kissed my lips, blocking my view of the phone. I didn't know whether Shane was watching.

* * * *

I saw Bella once more that summer; she flew to San Francisco for three days so we could pick out a place to live. She'd already honed in on four potentials and we quickly signed a lease, which gave us more time for, well, you know.

At the end of the summer the plan was for me to fly east; Bella and I would then drive to San Francisco. We were going to take our time, play tourist. Thus, I think you can imagine my confusion when, two days before my trip home, I got a text from Bella asking if it was okay if Shane came along. Shane intended to take a year or two off before college and, after having heard Bella sing San Francisco's praises, wanted to check the city out.

I knew enough about women to know I had no idea what was going on. Why would Bella invite Shane along on our vacation? Was it some kind of test? Was I supposed to say no? Was I supposed to say yes? I decided to call and test the lay on the land.

Bella answered, put me on Facetime. She was in a pink bikini.

"Hey big brother, get my message?"

"Yeah."

The picture jerked wildly; someone had grabbed the phone from Bella. Now I was looking at Shane in a skimpy yellow bikini top.

"You're sister's such a liar. She asked me whether I wanted to come along."

Bella's head, pressed to Shane's, appeared on the screen.

"Well, you know you want to, even if you didn't ask. You've been talking about getting away, asking me about San Francisco."

"Yeah, just what I want, drive cross-country watching you and your brother make goo-goo eyes at each other."

"So whatta ya think Sam? Okay if Shane comes along?"

I was no better informed about what to say then when I started; illumination did not seem forthcoming.

"How about this, I'll live with whatever you two decide."

Bella stuck her tongue out.

"Chicken."

"Guilty as charged."

* * * *

I think most guys would say Bella is more cute than sexy. They, however, hadn't seen her today. She was standing at the end of the terminal wearing tight leather leggings, leather ankle boots, and a black coat that reached her knees. The coat was open, displaying a skin-clinging crop-top with slender white and black vertical stripes and showing off an inch of midriff. It was hot. It was fucking hot. My cute baby sister was unbelievably fucking hot. Guys, whether with their girlfriends or not, were staring at her as they walked by. She met my open stare of admiration with a cat that ate the canary grin.

I leaned down to kiss her.

"You miss me?"

"Sure did, but if you always greet me like this I might go away more often."

"So you like! Shane helped me pick it out. Her way, I think, of saying sorry for barging in on our trip."

Well, now I knew whether she was coming.

"Come with me, I've got something else to show you."

Hand in hand, chatting excitedly, as if we'd been apart not for several weeks but for a few hours, we headed for the parking deck. She hit the elevator button for the top floor, something I thought odd; the airport was not crowded, there must have been plenty of empty spaces. I didn't say anything however, my mouth was busy. I had taken Bella in my arms; I was kissing her hungrily.

When the elevator door opened I scanned the lot. The top floor had no roof and there were only a few vehicles there, none of them Bella's car. Before I could say anything, Bella took hold of my hand and, dragging me behind her, headed for a van I didn't recognize.

"This is my other surprise. Shane leant it to me, it belongs to her older brother."

I remembered him, a year older than me, almost as good looking as his sister, with a definite reputation among the ladies.

Bella opened the back of the van. Inside was a mattress.

"She said we probably needed some alone time and don't worry, I cleaned everything."

Bella got in, shed her coat, sat on the bed. I followed, put my arm around her shoulder.

"So you really like the look?"

"Yeah, but if you dress like this no one's gonna know you're a nerd."

She smiled, kissed me. "As long as you do we should be fine. God, I've missed you."

"I've missed you too kiddo, my sexy sweet smart sister."

We kissed, then kissed again. I wondered whether I could forget we were in the back of a van on the top of a parking deck at a major airport; I found I could. I even stopped hearing the airplanes. Bella and I kissed, lips only. We kissed, tongues in the other's mouth. We kissed soft, we kissed hard. Sometimes we pecked; sometimes we looked into each other's eyes; sometimes we smiled, giggled; sometimes I held her close, told her how much I loved her. It was Bella, while pulling her top off, who finally said, "Aren't you going to fuck me big brother."

After the shirt came off she reached around and undid her bra, then shook her head, settling her red hair - she had let it grow out another few inches over the summer - back in place. Her breasts were more beautiful than I remembered, small and firm, pale and pert, capped by delicate red nipples. I cupped one as I brought my lips to hers. Our tongues played together; her nipple grew hard against my palm; she groaned. She undid the buttons of my shirt, opened it, ran my hands along my chest.

"You been working out?"

Actually, I had.

"Yeah. You like?"

"Very much."

She nuzzled her face in the hairs of my chest, took a deep breath. "I've missed the way you smell."

She smiled, we kissed again. She flopped down, her back on the mattress, and laid a leg across my lap.

I undid one boot, then the other; Bella, hands on hips, began shimmying out of her leggings. When they passed her butt I pulled them off, then straddled her, kissed her lips, kissed her neck, planted my lips on her shoulder, blew hard, cackling at the raspberry sound. Bella frowned, "Men."

I kissed a breast and, while rocking my thigh against her panty-clad sex, took them into my mouth. Bella purred.

"Yes, brother, eat your sister's tits."

I needed to get my pants off; my cock ached. I got up on my knees and reached for my belt, but Bella's hands covered mine, moved them to the side, and with focus written on her face, undid my belt buckle, pulled off the belt, laid it to the side, worked the top button free. Her hand curled inside my boxers, a finger ran the length of my cock.

"I've missed this thing. It miss me?"

"Very very much."

Taking hold of my pants, she pulled them past my hips. I rolled onto my back, yanked them off, settled next to her, my cock pressing against her leg. I kissed her, took a breast in my mouth, enjoying its weight, firmness, shape, form. Her light red nipples were hard and erect, her areolas engorged with blood. I sucked on my sister's breast. She, groaning and writhing, held my head to her chest. I opened my mouth wider, taking most of the small breast in my mouth, sliding my tongue over her nipple. I looked up; her eyes had the same lustful glare as mine.

Her hand worked down my body; her fingers locked on my dick. Her thumb grazed the foreskin below the head, then teased the piss-slit, swirling the pre-cum over the head, smearing it down the length of my cock.

"Oh Sam, your dick's so fucking hot."

Directing me to my back, she crawled on top, kissed down my body, dragging her tits across my chest until they caressed my cock. Her titties teased and brushed my shaft; more pre-cum oozed out. She ran her hands across my chest, down my flanks. I closed my eyes. She kissed the shaft, inhaled deeply, nostrils flaring.

"I love the smell of your dick. I've just got to taste it. It's been way too long."

Bella had figured out I like a little nasty talk. My cock got a little bigger, a little harder. She wrapped her fingers around its base and frigged the shaft. Her tongue darted out to lick the crown.

"Oh god Bella, yes."

Bella, with languid delight, opened her mouth and took me inside, swallowing me without apparent effort. She slurped up and down my prick. Her mouth was warm and welcoming, a velvet sheathe tailor-made for my dick. I propped myself up on my elbows to watch. The shaft gleamed as it slipped from between her lips; her tireless tongue swirled over the knob. I squirmed as she pistoned her mouth back down, taking me deep into her face. She alternated between short and long sucks, delivering a frenzy of pleasure.

The weeks of longing for my sister had taken their toll; I could feel the pressure building in my balls. My grunts grew animalistic, my hips bounced fiercely off the mattress. She sucked all the more furiously, using her hand and mouth in tandem.

I could feel my balls drain, I cried out, "Oh fuck, Bella," and fired a thick rope of jism down my sister's throat. She swallowed, spit out my dick, and with her best wanton smile aimed my cock at her tits, splattering herself with the second load. She continued pulling on me, draining the last drops of cum. I collapsed on the bed in amazement and satiated lust. My nerdy sister was the hottest sexiest woman on the planet.

She, however, was just getting started. Sucking on her lower lip, she climbed back up my body and licked one of my nipples with the flat of her tongue.

"So, did you miss me?"

I rolled her onto her back, opened my mouth wide, said, "Yes," and took one of her small breasts into my mouth, bathing it with my tongue, then turned to the other. I loved those firm little orbs. I reached between her legs; she squealed; her pussy was swimming with juice.

I lapped her nipples until they shined, the buds, now a dark red, stood at attention. I squeezed them, caressed them, kneaded them, buried my face between them. I worked my fingers up and down her slit, avoiding her clit, waiting for Bella to say...

"Oh fuck Sam, eat my cunt. Your sister needs her pussy licked."

Could any self-respecting big brother refuse such a request?

I slid down her body, squeezed her tight little ass cheeks in my hands, gazed at her pussy. Bella didn't shave, but the thin covering of light red hair obscured little; her outer pussy lips were swollen, revealing the soft pink flesh within. Her clit, on her tiny frame, seemed huge; it had poked free of its hood.

Starting with a slow tongue-kiss into the slick folds of her pussy, I began to eat her out. Initially my tongue did all the work, worming its way inside her, exploring the sensitive face of her vagina. When I had her purring I parted her pussy lips with my fingers, opened up the valley, giving me clear access to her pink inner lips. I was glad I'd already come; it gave me the patience to take my time. I swirled my tongue inside her. Sticky strings of cunt juice clung to my face.

Bella rolled her belly and hips; she held the bed sheet in one hand, stroked my head with the other. Her short red nails felt good on my scalp. My nerdy little sister told me how good her cunt felt, how she loved my tongue, how she wanted her stud-brother to suck her twat like the good slut-sister she was. I moved up to her clit, licked once. The result was electric; she arched her back, thrust her hips forward. I sucked her clit into my mouth, attacked it with a relentless wiggling of the tip of my tongue. She was moaning in short hard bursts, then she shrieked, the dam collapsed, and she came; her juices came on like a flood, soaking my chin and tongue. I drank from her like a man fresh from the desert or, more accurately, like a man who'd spent the last several weeks longing to make love to his sister.

She tugged at my shoulders.

"Sam, I need to be fucked; please please give me your cock. Fuck your sister, she needs it."

Happily, my cock had risen back to attention. She spread her legs; I scrambled atop and sank my dick into her, drawing a loud cry of pleasure. Her pussy was pure heaven, tight and wet, it clung to my shaft, her juices slathered my nuts. We began at a slow, shallow pace, moving our hips against each other, savoring our first fuck in weeks, but soon we picked up speed, my thrusts going deeper and harder. She moved with me, we found a satisfying steady rhythm. Her mouth sought out mine; our tongues dueled, caressed, stroked, played. When our kiss ended I braced myself on my elbows, reached between us, kneaded her breasts.

"Oh fuck Bella, your cunt's so tight."

We fucked at a torrid rhythm; our hips crashed together again and again. Her soaking cunt swallowed me; her fuck-muscles milked and suckled my cock. Her tits were warm and swollen in my hand.

"Yes, yes, baby, yes, fuck your sister, fuck her hard, fuck me like the nasty cock-hungry little bitch you've turned her into, yes, baby, yes, fuckin' yes."

Bella came, then came again. I released her breast, pounded her cunt, rode her as hard as I could. My balls tightened up; I roared, stiffened, and exploded, shooting a torrent of cream inside her, draining my balls until they ached. Her perfect cunt absorbed every drop. I rolled off of her, lay next to her, felt the heat of her body. A mix of my cum and her juice dribbled from the bottom of her slit, slid over her asshole, stained the sheets. Our bodies were bathed in sweat.

I slid my leg over, rested it against her foot.

"I love you Bella."

She rolled on her side and, with a transcendent smile said, "I am pretty irresistible."

* * * *

The trip Bella planned was half-vacation, half-move. The first night we visited Cooperstown, New York - I'm a big baseball fan - and the three of us shared a hotel room. We reached our second day's destination, North Bass Island State Park, early enough for some hiking. When done I pitched the tent, then helped Shane and Bella build a fire. After we ate I lay on a blanket; Bella crawled into my arms. Shane sat in a portable chair. We drank a few beers, swapped stories.

In San Francisco Bella and I acted like any other couple, but at home we still behaved like brother and sister. Shane was the only person who knew we were both siblings and lovers. Cradling Bella in my arms in front of Shane felt a bit weird, although Bella seemed perfectly comfortable. After a couple of hours and a spectacular meteor shower the three of us crawled into the tent. I was in the middle, a lady on each side.

I woke at 2:00; had to go to the bathroom. When I got back Bella's sleeping form rolled towards me and lay a hand on my stomach. I thought nothing of it. Then her hand moved down, not far, but far enough to notice. I opened my eyes; her's remained closed, her breathing deep. I was close to falling back asleep when the hand moved again. I was about to remove it when Bella rustled. I didn't want to wake her. I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep, but my mind was on that hand.

It came off my skin. I felt a moment's relief, then it dipped into the hole in the front of my boxers. I put my hand on top of hers, trapping it on my penis.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"I thought you were sleeping. I was going to take a peek."

Motioning to Shane with my head, I said, "At my thing?"

"Yeah, duh. That's why it was only going to be a peek."

She was running a finger along the side of my dick. It was responding.

"It doesn't seem to mind."

"Are you crazy?"

"No. It's just, well, it's just that I cannot get enough of your thing. Can I play with it a little, just a minute or two, then I'll stop, I promise."

Shane rolled over, murmured something indecipherable. Distracted, I loosened by grip. Bella twisted her wrist and wrapped her fingers around my shaft.

"Okay, a minute or two."

She ran a fingertip up its length, then spread open the hole in my boxers, pinched my dick between two fingers, pulled it out and, before I could react, lay her head on my chest, kissed the crown, and moved her head back to her pillow.

"Y'know, it's really quite handsome. I'm always so eager to get it in my cunt and mouth that I do not spend enough time simply admiring it."

"Bella, ssshhhhhhhh."

She rubbed her thumb around the tip. It was approaching full staff.

"It's moving, getting all hard. Did I do that?"

"Bella, times up."

"No, you counted too fast. Trust me, I'm way better at math."

Bella tickled the underside of my shaft; pleasure rolled up and down my spine.

"Bella!"

She giggled, did it again, ran two fingers along the underside of my dick, then held my balls in her palm and squeezed.. I tried placing my hand on top of hers, but she kept on going.

Clearly, Bella was not going to stop, this had become a game to her. I could overpower her, but that would wake Shane, which was what I was trying to avoid. I looked at Shane, made sure she was asleep, and settled my head on my pillow.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • July 4th, My Sister, the Lake Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds