• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Something to Talk About

Something to Talk About

Marcus Graham hoped that he would be able to contain his arousal during his interview with Tegan McCormick; he was barely able to do so during her new film. It took all of his control not to reach down and play with himself during her nude scenes in "Guitar Girls"; seeing her in real life could be too much to bear, he feared.

Tegan was a few minutes late for the interview, but Marcus didn't mind; these junket interviews were always rather chaotic affairs. When Tegan finally arrived, she apologized profusely and sat down. Marcus couldn't help looking at her cute ass in her tight white dress; she was a complete beauty, with long blonde hair, brown eyes, tanned skin and a gorgeous smile.

"Well, don't you look relaxed!" Tegan remarked in her sweet Melbourne accent; Marcus knelt his head and smiled. He wore a black jacket, white shirt, jeans and black Adidas sneakers; he smirked at the contrast of his footwear with her Louboutins.

"So, congratulations!" said Marcus. "That was an amazing performance."

"Thank you," Tegan replied.

"So, what do you think of all the Oscar buzz?"

"Well, I just hope I'm not stung by it."

Marcus and Tegan both laughed. Tegan was indeed the odds-on favorite to win the Best Actress Oscar for her performance as Sarah Pierce, the leader of a all-female pop/rock band that moves from Sydney to Los Angeles in the early 1980s in the hopes of making it big in America; McCormick's portrayal of Pierce's triumph over drugs, alcohol and sexism to become a music icon was widely praised for its intensity and complexity.

"Seriously," Tegan said, "I try not to focus on it too much. You can get too caught up in that stuff. I just hope I can get a role like that again—I mean, I still keep getting offered all the cute-chick roles, and I hate that stuff."

"I know. You're so much better than that. That was one of the greatest performances I have ever seen."

"Ahhh, you're so sweet!"

"And I can't believe you've never played guitar before! You were a natural!"

"Thanks. It took months to learn how to."

"Yeah, well, you were great. You ought to go on tour!"

"Well, I probably shouldn't say this, but I'm not really into that sort of music. I mean, I know it was big at the time the movie was set, but that was before my time."

"Good point," Marcus replied, glancing at the soft, beautiful neck of the 25-year-old Australian actress, and imaging what it would be like to kiss her neck and shoulders. "So, what kind of music do you like?"

"Oh, I love hip-hop," Tegan replied, stunning Marcus.

"Really! Who's your favorite?"

"Kendrick Lamar. He's a fucking genius—and he's so fucking adorable! He's fucking gorgeous! I wanna see him in concert one of these days—my schedule just hasn't worked out."

Marcus became intensely aroused at Tegan's remarks about Kendrick Lamar, and tried to strategically hide his building erection with his jacket. He couldn't believe this sweet blonde Aussie chick found black men attractive—younger black men, at the very least.

"Do you like hip-hop? Don't mean to be stereotypical. You probably like all kinds of music."

"Yeah, I like hip-hop."

"Who's your favorite?"

"Iggy Azalea."

"Oh, you're just kissing my arse!"

"No, seriously, I think she's cool."

"Really. So you like the Aussie chicks, huh?"

"Always have," Marcus replied. He couldn't bear to tell her the first time he laid eyes on an Australian beauty: when he was a teenager and saw Elle MacPherson in a bikini in an ad for Tab cola. Elle was the first lady he ever jacked off to, his first celebrity crush...and Tegan was even hotter than she was back then.

"You have good taste, mate!" Tegan replied.

"Thanks," said Marcus. He hated the fact that he was 47, that he was not young enough for her, that she showed no signs of being interested in older black men. He wished he could be her man, kissing her, running his fingers through her blonde hair, kissing her cheeks, licking her nipples, stroking her stomach, rubbing her thighs, fucking her pussy and ass...

There were only a few minutes to go before the publicist for First Fleet Pictures would come by to signal an end to the interview. Marcus battled his own arousal as he asked Tegan about her goals as an actress and her desires to move into production, screenwriting and direction. Marcus was so turned on by her mouth as she spoke, and was fascinated by the thought of what it would be like to have his black cock in her mouth, what it would be like to feel her tongue on his cockhead, what it would be like to have her soft lips kiss his shaft, what it would be like to see his cum spilling onto her chin...

As the interview wrapped up, Marcus congratulated Tegan again on her performance, and shook her hand. He wanted so desperately to kiss her soft hand, but he knew it would be too awkward, too weird. He so wanted to fuck her...and he knew he never could. She was way out of his league.

"Well, it was great to meet you, and best of luck."

"Thank you," Tegan replied. "And best of luck with the camping!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you do have a tent up..."

"What?"

Tegan pointed at Marcus's jeans. Marcus glanced down, his jaw dropping in embarrassment. His erection was clearly visible through his jeans, straining against his zipper. She knew.

"Uh...uh..."

"Oh, no worries," Tegan smiled. "I do have a question, though."

"Uh, yeah?"

"Can I take a photo of you?"

"Uh, yeah. Why?"

"I want to send it to my mum. You look like her kind of guy."

"Uh, really?"

"Yeah. She lived in the States when she was young, and she dated a few black guys before she moved back. Do you want to see what she looks like?"

"Uh, sure..." Marcus was trying to be nice, but he figured Tegan's mother was nowhere near as beautiful as her daughter.

Tegan pulled out her phone from her purse and opened her photos, scrolling to a photo of herself and her mother...who looked like she could be her twin sister. Marcus smiled as he looked at the photo of the mother and daughter.

"She had me when she was quite young," said Tegan. "What do you think?"

"She's beautiful," Marcus replied.

"Well, she's single now—Dad and Mum split a few years back. How about if I send her a photo of you, and see what she thinks?"

"I'd love that," said Marcus.

"I'm sure you would!" Tegan replied, winking.

Marcus posed for a photo, shook Tegan's hand and left the room. The thought of a mother-daughter Aussie combo made him even harder.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Something to Talk About

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds