• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 07

Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 07

12

This story contains consensual sex between a 65-year-old woman and her grandchildren.

*****

Erica Allston was in a great mood. She was on her way to see her grandchildren, Amy, a gorgeous 20-year-old blonde, and Amy's little brother, Bobby, 19. She was always thrilled to see them.

She loved them both dearly and equally, and the stunning 65-year-old, who with her tight, lean body and silky silvery blonde hair looked years younger, would do anything for them.

And to them: Erica was always quick to lend a hand to their sexual needs, or whatever else she could think of them to satisfy their natural, youthful curiosity.

She wasn't going over their house specifically for that, where they were alone this day after their college classes. She was going over to drop off a pan she'd borrowed from her daughter, Cassandra, who was at work and knew nothing of her sexy mother's incestuous ways – and likely would not approve.

The grandchildren would be alone for a couple of hours until their mom, and as she drove over, Erica thought if they needed her particular brand of grandmotherly help, she'd be happy to deliver. If not, no big deal. She always left it up to them – and any other young person she could help out sexually.

And that she often did, friends of the kids, young people looking for a sexual outlet, a release for their youthful sexual inclinations, no matter the gender. Erica was, if nothing else, an equal opportunity cougar.

She pulled into the drive, gathered up her purse and pan and darted inside in her light blue sundress riding high on her superbly sinewy and muscular tanned legs. There she found Amy lying on the couch, reading a textbook.

"Grandma!" the lithe, leggy blonde cried out, jumping off the couch and hugging her grandmother. "So glad to see you, what a nice surprise!"

"Just dropping off this pan...and you, young lady, how've you been?" Erica asked, putting down her things and sitting on the couch, patting the cushion for Amy to sit beside her.

"Oh, not bad, not bad," Amy said, snuggling up to her sexy granny, Erica smiling at the beautiful young girl in snug t-shirt and a sinfully short, tight jean skirt, her young legs sleek and smoothly muscled. "You know, the usual, school, working, blah blah..."

"Blah blah?" Erica laughed, putting her arm around Amy and hugging her, kissing her head. "Does blah blah include a new boyfriend?"

"Yeah, there is a guy...Tommy, football player, pretty cool dude, we've been going out and, you know..."

"I think I do know, if I know you young lady!" Erica laughed, tilting Amy's pretty face up for a quick peck on the lips. "Are you..."

"Oh, Grandma, of course we are!" Amy laughed. "I'm your granddaughter after all!"

"That you are," Erica sighed, kissing Amy's eager lips again, more intently this time, letting the sexy little girl set the tone as she pressed back and darted her tongue over her grandmother's lips.

They kissed softly but intensely, holding each other in their arms, lips locked and Amy's long tongue snaking its way into her grandmother's mouth. Kissing was always a favorite part of lovemaking for them both, slowly and romantically, and especially with one another.

Boys were so aggressive and forward, they both felt. But grandmother and granddaughter enjoyed the more leisurely, sensual kissing that was a usual prelude to much hotter things to follow.

"Oh, Grandma, you are so so SO sexy!" Amy groaned, breaking the kiss to lick down Erica's chin to her superbly fleshy throat, suckling on the slight wattle there, relishing the fleshiness and saltiness of it. "God, I love your neck so much!"

"Oh, baby, and I love you loving it, you know that," Erica cooed, holding the girl's swooning head in her hand as Amy's mouth worshipped her delicious wrinkles. "My goodness, we're so horny today, aren't we?"

"Hell yeah," Amy hissed, running her hand under her granny's skirt, massaging Erica's exquisite, muscular thighs and beyond, cupping her fingers into her crotch and pressing until the older woman groaned and pushed into them.

"Well, if I can be of assistance in that regard, young lady..." Erica said with a smile.

"As a matter of fact..." Amy giggled, kissing her way up to her grandmother's lips, eyes locked on hers. "There's something you can teach me..."

"Of course, my darling, whatever you need!" Erica laughed. "What is it?"

"Tommy, my new boyfriend...he loves...well, he loves blowjobs, and I LOVE blowing him, but I don't think I'm that good at it..." Amy said.

"And you want me to teach you?" Erica said, patting Amy's head as the girl smiled at her. "Of course!"

They kissed a moment longer, Erica kissing Amy's ears, lancing a tongue inside, making the girl shiver.

"But tell me," Erica growled into it, "is the young man taking care of you as well?"

"Oh, yeah, he...well, he eats pussy like nobody's business, Grandma, he's so good, and that's why I want to be better at it, ya know? And I figure you...well, you've been around, you know what to do and who better to teach me?" Amy sighed. "God, Grandma, your tongue in my ear is making me SO horny!"

Erica continued to stab her granddaughter's ear with her tongue, rubbing her hand up the sleek, thigh and massaging it.

"I'm so flattered to be asked to teach you the art of blowjobs, honey!" Erica laughed, pulling her tongue out of her granddaughter's ear and sitting up. "Well, where to start..."

She got up and walked to the kitchen, finding a banana and returning while she slowly peeled the skin off and held it up.

"First thing, when you have it out and it's nice and hard, you start stroking..."

She held up the banana stroking it as she would a dick. Amy's eyes widened as she watched.

"Then you get his balls, and you rub them, and then lean down and start licking them, like this," Erica said, lapping at her wrist where the balls would be in her simulation. "And then up...up the shaft, getting it wet, licking up and flicking at the tip..."

She simulated that as well, and Amy groaned, feeling her pussy get wetter by the second watching her sexy grandmother lap at the banana, tongue flickering rapidly over it, smiling at her granddaughter.

"And then stroke the tip, that's where the sensitive part is, the really sensitive part," Erica continued, stroking the tip of the banana with her other hand. "Up and down...twisting it around like this...totally drives boys crazy..."

"Oh, damn Grandma, this is fun and sexy and all, but honestly, a piece of fruit just ain't cutting it," Amy sighed. "I think we need, you know, the real deal, a dick!"

"Well, that would be optimal," Erica sighed, munching on the banana now that its work as a faux cock was done. "So, where's your boyfriend with the REAL banana now?"

Amy laughed, then frowned as she said, "Working. All day and through the night at the restaurant he's at."

Erica smiled.

"But Bobby's here, right?" she asked.

Amy beamed.

"Oh yeah, baby bro will be happy to be our blowjob test dummy!" she laughed, leaping off the couch and racing down the hall. "Not like he and I haven't done this before!"

"Ah, that's my girl!" Erica called out after her.

Moments later, Bobby came into the living room, hand in hand with his sister, both smiling broadly as Erica swallowed the last of the banana and wiped her hands on her short skirt, drawing Bobby's eyes to her luscious, strong legs.

"Bobby, we need a donor dick, to you know, teach your sister here the ins and outs, so to speak, of satisfying oral sex," Erica said. "I guess you don't mind being our victim?"

"Fuck no!" Bobby gushed, kneeling down and pressing into his seated grandmother, parting her lean thighs and pushing forward to kiss her.

"Now, now, now, young man!" Erica scolded in mock tone, snapping her strong old legs around his waist, locking her feet and stopping his advances, squeezing his ribs in her thighs until he groaned in slight, sexy pain, the sort of pain his sexy granny provided. "You let ME run the show, do you understand?"

"God, Grandma, I can't get over how strong your fabulous legs are!" Amy moaned, kneeling and feeling her granny's muscular thighs as they flexed around Bobby's middle, then bending to slather them with adoring kisses.

"Yeah...oh Christ...I can vouch for that..." Bobby wheezed, barely able to breathe in his grandmother's leggy grip, Erica tightening her scissors to emphasize her point.

"Mmmm, that feels nice, honey, your tongue on my legs...so nice," Erica cooed, tensing her lean thighs around her grandson as his sister dug her tongue into the sinewy furrows of silky flesh. "But now the lesson."

She unlocked her legs and stood, standing her grandchildren on either side of her. She put her left arm around the boy, slowly kissing him, tongue snaking into his mouth, her right hand running down his chest to palm the front of his shorts. His cock stiffened to her touch, as it always did.

"Mmmm, your cock is getting so hard already, Bobby, thinking about me and your sister sucking it, isn't it?" Erica hissed, biting the boy's lips, making him wince.

"Oh, GOD yes, Grandma!" he moaned as she worked him to full hardness.

"Now, this is how you start the boy out, Amy, nice and slow, get him excited, all worked up, eager and ready," Erica continued, her hand rubbing up and down, Bobby gasping to her touch. "Here, you help me..."

Amy slipped her hand besides her grandmother's, palm on her brother's cock, stroking it, rubbing it in circles, driving him crazy. Erica smiled appreciatively.

"Nice, nice, just like that, honey, keep it up," Erica cooed, now leaving his cock to Amy, and unsnapping Bobby's belt and undoing the top button of his shorts. "Let's see what we're working with here...though we both know what he's got already, don't we Amy..."

Amy giggled and unzipped her brother's shorts, both women now peeling the top open and down, Bobby's large, fleshy cock springing free. Erica gently kissed him, running a tongue up into his ear, her small, bony hand encircling his dick, stroking. He went weak in the knees as she licked his ear and jerked his cock slowly.

"And now you take it, nice and easy, in your hand and pump...pump...pump...just like Grandma is doing..."

Amy watched with wide-eyed fascination as her grandmother stroked the groaning young man's cock. Erica giggled and let go to playfully spit into her palm, returning to the literal task at hand, resuming her agonizingly slow hand job.

"A little lubrication is essential," she said. "In fact, he needs a bit more...Amy, would you give us some?"

Amy smiled, leaned over and pursed her lips, letting a thin drizzle of saliva stream out and onto her brother's stiff dick, coating it and her grandmother's delicately pumping hand. The boy's eyes rolled over in his head and he desperately thrust forward, trying to get Erica to jerk him harder.

"Nice, Amy, nice, that's it," Erica said, then squeezing Bobby's nuts, growling "not so fast, stud, we're taking our time...you play by our rules, understand?"

"Oh...oh God...yes, Grandma..Amy...oh shit, but it feels so good!"

"Of course it does," Erica hissed, resuming her slow jerking, rubbing in Amy's spit. "Honey, work his balls, would you? Boys like having them played with..."

Amy cupped her little hand under Bobby's huge, hanging nuts, squeezing, massaging, kneading them. A huge dollop of cum formed on his tip as Erica stroked him, now rubbing the precum into his shaft with her thumb.

"Ever had two girls sucking your dick, Bobby?" she teased, licking his lips.

Bobby shook his head furiously, eyes on his doting grandmother.

"Now, we're going to suck your dick, Bobby, but I just want to make sure you've the self-control to hold off," she said, stroking faster, Bobby groaning more loudly, Amy giggling as she squeezed her brother's nuts. "Are you going to be able to not cum too quickly? Can you do that for us as I teach your sister how to suck...your...cock?"

"Oh...God yes, Grandma, yes, yes!"

"Good, good," Erica cooed, winking at Amy. "You see? You see how weak they get, these horny boys, when you give their cocks a good tugging, pay them some attention? They'll do anything for you at this point, isn't that right, Bobby? You'll do anything for us?"

"YES GRANDMA OH GOD YES!"

"Good, good, now stand right there," she said. "And lose the shorts."

Bobby obeyed, shucking his shorts, kicking them away, cock bobbing before him. Erica smiled and took her granddaughter's hand, kneeling them both down. She reached up and fisted Bobby's cock again, stroking, pointing it toward Amy's open mouth. The young woman's eyes rolled over in the sockets as she groaned and accepted, pursing her lips over the thick, wet knob.

"That's it, that's my girl, just the tip, suckle on that tip...mmmm, perfect, put your little lips on it and suck...use your tongue, run your tongue around it...nice, very nice..."

Erica continued to stroke Bobby's meaty shaft as Amy's puckering lips nursed at the head of Bobby's dripping dick.

"Deeper now, a bit deeper...oh, that's good, Amy, so good!" Erica cried out as she stroked Bobby's dick into his sister's mouth, Amy gobbling all the way down, making the young man gasp and lurch forward, on his toes. "God, Amy, you HAVE sucked your baby brother's cock before haven't you?"

Amy giggled around Bobby's cock, nodding her head.

"Not surprising at all," Erica sighed, her hand tight on the base of Bobby's dick, squeezing off the impending cum the boy desperately wanted to shoot down his sister's throat. "Keep sucking...up and down...oh yes, just like that..."

She palmed Bobby's balls, slurping them into her wrinkled mouth, eyes on Amy who was sloppily ingest her baby brother's dick.

"Mmmmm, eating balls is nice, too, they love that," Erica growled, lapping at Bobby's. "Now baby, go all the way down, just suck it all the way down to my mouth..."

She popped the boy's nuts back into her mouth, watching Amy's pretty lips gobble her brother's cock to the base, their lips meeting. They looked at each other, eyes wide, their tongues lashing out around dick and nuts to lap at each other's tongues.

Bobby could only watch, scarcely breathing, eyes bulging, as his sister and granny kissed even with their mouths full of his genitals.

"Holyyyyyy ffffuck..." he groaned.

"Now you got him nice and wet," Erica said, slurping off his balls and popping his dick from Amy's eager mouth. "Now you can stroke and blow at the same time...like this..."

She hungrily devoured the young man's dick, wrapping her small hand around the shaft and stroking it with a rapid corkscrewing motion, twisting her hand up and down as it slithered in and out of her mouth.

Amy watched wide-eyed and smiling as her grandmother worked her brother into frenzy, his body trembling as she sucked him.

Erica blew him for a moment and pulled it out of her mouth, licking wetly down the shaft to his nuts again.

"You take one," she growled, "I'll take the other. And jerk him at the same time..."

Bobby was in blowjob heaven now, watching his sexy grandmother gnaw on one nut, his sister on the other, both women wrapping one hand each around his dick, Amy stroking the base, his granny the tip.

He fought the urge to cum, his nuts aching for release. Erica felt the nut in her mouth pulsating and knew he was close. She pulled her mouth from it, and tugged Amy off the other.

"Hmmm, we're just too good, honey, let's slow it down a bit, for the sake of...well, continuing education," Erica giggled, standing and pulling Bobby to the couch, lying him on his back, his aching cock wet and slapping at his tight belly as he watched them.

Amy knelt by the couch, Erica on it, leaning over the groaning boy. She smiled and bent her head to his balls, and very slowly ran her tongue up and over them, and even more slowly up the shaft.

"This is a good position for long, slow strokes like this," Erica cooed, licking up and down so slowly Bobby winced beneath her stroking tongue, anxious for release, his balls throbbing. "You go up...and down...and up...and down...and this gets him nice and wet, too."

She cupped his nuts in one hand, and lapped at them.

"Again, the nuts are key, a big part of a good blowjob, you lick...like this...and then you can dig in harder, with a swirling tongue," Erica growled, lapping circles around Bobby's smooth, bloated balls. "And of course, keep stroking him like this..."

Bobby was out of his mind horny, watching his grandmother's little expert hand jerk his wet cock. She left his nuts and let a thin drizzle of saliva drool onto his dick, slicking it up even more, the squishing sounds filling the air.

"Don't want to go too far, poor boy will explode!" Erica laughed. "Nice and slow..like this...see the way my hand twists up and down the shaft?"

"Yeah, Grandma, that looks great!" Amy said. "Bobby, how's it feel? Are you gonna cum?"

"Yes...no...trying not...oh, shit, Grandma, oh shit!"

"Now now, control yourself young man," Erica scolded with a snarling smile, slowing her corkscrewing hand to a crawl, Bobby's hips arching up to try pumping into her grip. "Now the mouth, Amy, you put your mouth on it and suck down the shaft, curling your hand down it, and then back up!"

She executed the motion, her puckered old lips sealing over Bobby's dick tip and inching down the meaty shaft, pushing her hand down, and then slowly sucking back up, twisting her hand up the cock, over and over, with excruciating slowness and exquisite precision.

"You ready to try, honey?" Erica asked, smacking her lips as she slurped them off Bobby's dick.

"Hell yes, Grandma," Amy purred.

Erica relinquished her hold on Bobby's cock as his sister leaned over it, popping her sucking mouth over the leaky tip and gobbling down to the balls. Bobby's eyes shot open wide as he watched his horny sister deep throat him.

"Nice, Amy, nice, you're good at this!" Erica crowed proudly. "Look at you take him down all the way to his balls! Careful though, don't make him pop just yet!"

Amy smiled around her brother's dick, her blonde hair bobbing with the up and down motion of her head, her anxious mouth devouring him to his nuts and then up again. Following her granny's advice, she added a hand to it, twisting her grip around the slick shaft, in and out of her mouth a little bit faster.

"Amy, you little devil, there's nothing wrong with your cocksucking skills!" Erica laughed. "I think you asked me to help just so we could both blow your brother's gorgeous prick!"

"Oh, no, Grandma, honestly, I'm learning from you," Amy laughed, pulling her mouth from Bobby's dick and stroking it.

"Well, then you're a natural, kiddo!"

"With you as my granny," Amy giggled, leaning to slither her cock-flavored tongue into Erica's mouth for a quick slurp, "how could I not be!"

They briefly kissed before she returned to sucking her brother's dick. She worked him for a minute longer before Erica cut in, encircling the shaft with her little hand, working her twisting motions just around the head, making Bobby scream with pleasure.

"This is my favorite, just working the tip, like this, little twists like this, over and over, the boys are so sensitive up at the top," Erica said. "And then attach your mouth, just at the end, like this!"

She popped her sexily wrinkled lips over the wet tip, slurping it into her mouth, bobbing down over the cap and stroking up and down with her twisting fingers. Then she attached her lips to the back of the head, pursing them and driving him mad with slight little sucking motions on the very sensitive and responsive skin there.

"Oh, GOD, Grandma!" Bobby screamed. "Can't...can't hold off...please..."

She stopped and pulled off, Bobby's wet dick bobbing up, his eyes imploring her for release.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds