• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slave Phoebe

Slave Phoebe

Phoebe knelt before Marigold, trying to get over the latest pain she had inflicted. Only Mistress Marigold could think of turning a lamp or a light on and then removing the hot bulb and burning it against Phoebe's flesh! And of course humiliating poor Phoebe by introducing her, naked, to another woman.

Phoebe's first dominant Mistress, Lady Ottakar, had made poor Phoebe once pose naked as a mannequin in a Macy's store window where Lady O was a window designer that was really hard, trying to stay still while construction workers congregated trying to see if she was real .

And Mistress Scarlett Fever, who was a paid domme who Phoebe had seen in Chicago when she was studying art at SAIC was also very into making poor Phoebe dress as a prostitute and walk around the ghettoes there

But Marigold was so much worse! Phoebe was jealous enough that Marigold had her husband and several other submissives, but then Marigold had decided to drop Marigold into further anguish by making her really feel humiliated .

And the fact that Phoebe was bald now! Phoebe had had long, blue-black hair, very curly, and although she'd never really bragged about it, Marigold had known that this was an "occasion of sinful pride" for her, and a few months into their mistress/slave relationship, Marigold had cut Phoebe's hair short and spiky, which had mystified Phoebe's family and friends and then Marigold had shaved Phoebe's head, though of course she allowed Phoebe to wear an unflattering wig when she went out to work.

Now, Marigold turned from talking with Kourtney, her attractive visitor. "Phoebe!" Marigold kicked Phoebe in the stomach, already aching from her application of the light bulb. "Get Mistress Kourtney a cane to thrash you with."

Burning with humiliation, Phoebe arose and went to the bedroom and brought back a long thirty-eight inch cane, made of tohiti, a type of rattan. She brought the cane to Mistress Marigold and handed it to her. It was so humiliating, Marigold in her robe, and that bitch Kourtney all dressed up.

How could Marigold ask other women to punish Phoebe? Especially this twenty year old college sorority tramp who was at least fifteen years Phoebe's junior, and not nearly as well educated.

It was not as humiliating, perhaps, as when Phoebe was serving Lady Nemesis, and her submissive male , Ward Wardell (repulsive) and Lady Nemesis had ordered Phoebe to let Ward pee in her mouth and then suck him off but really.

And now Marigold looked annoyed, probably because Phoebe defiantly had handed the cane to her, and not Kourtney

Marigold's brows contracted. "I told you to give the cane to Kourtney, giving it to me was a passive-aggressive disobedience!" Marigold took the cane and swung it sharply across Phoebe's nipples, the areolas of which were huge. The sting was so powerful that Phoebe gasped and dropped to her knees, gripping her breasts and weeping.

Marigold handed the cane to Kourtney. "I know I was a bit rough on you last night, dear but you can take your own out on Phoebe here, who really needs it badly. She is a willful, disobedient girl, and it greatly disappoints me how I've failed her."

Think of it, Phoebe wondered. Here I am, not only a partner in one of the state's major real estate firm, but I'm also a former art history professor AND painter, Shit, my old resume is still on Google

"Phoebe Hawthornton's fine art paintings consist of a variety of subject matter including: botanicals, still lifes, landscapes, and larger abstract pieces. Her work has been shown at the American Watercolor Society, Society of Illustrators in NYC, and The Hunt Botanical at Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh. Her work can be seen at Hampton Road Gallery, Southampton, NY., Serena Schofield Acton's Fine Works on Paper, and River Gallery, Chattanooga, TN."

And yet, I'm just a miserable slut pig It was so nice when they were just alone. She and Marigold Sometimes Marigold exposed Phoebe to appalling tortures, using a clothes iron on her nipples, (or quite inventively using a hair curler up Phoebe's snatch) throwing darts at her ass as she knelt and held very still.

Once, Marigold put a collar on Phoebe, setting up an invisible fence in the yard, the kind that shock dogs into staying put, and then she chased Phoebe through the invisible "fence" five or six hundred times, humiliating her in front of the neighbors with that horrible blacksnake whip!

Just the week before, Marigold had taken Phoebe into the woods and whipped her breasts and full buttocks with stinging nettles, and then poured honey into her crotch and laid her on an anthill. This was welcomed torture when it was just she and Marigold but others oh God!

Marigold just didn't understand Phoebe's boundaries. She'd set the geeky neighbor on Phoebe, a zit-infested nineteen year old virgin, who had been on the high school chess team that Marigold was the coach for— he'd given Phoebe a yearning eye, and Marigold had ordered her to give him a weekend of sensual pleasure, which had nearly turned her stomach he didn't bathe, that kid!

And what would happen now? What would Marigold do to Phoebe now, making Kourtney whip and torture her and even more of that, right?

But suddenly, Marigold said. "Now Kourtney, you must strip naked, as I have decided Phoebe will whip and torture you you made a mistake by coming back here today!"

And Phoebe, unshockable Phoebe, was shocked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slave Phoebe

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds