• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister Shares Cabin Ch. 01

Sister Shares Cabin Ch. 01

12

A big thank you to Todger65 and Voicee for all editing and suggestions.

*****

The sun was starting to lower towards the horizon when he gazed upon her and the hairs on his neck stood at attention. His back tensed and the straps of his backpack pressed into his chest. When he swallowed he noticed his saliva's taste had changed and his mouth felt dry. But then the attention was back on Sara. Quickly, his eyes went to her pretty face with its big eyes and bright red lips open in a smile; her chest, less than half obscured by the thin white fabric of her tank top; down her exposed flat belly to her hips, covered by blue short-shorts that covered less than half her thigh; down her toned legs, up to her shorts, her belly, to her breasts; a glance at her face, and then again, at her chest. "Hey," he coughed and stared at the ground.

"Hey, good to see you. It's been too long since you left for your trip. I bet all that wildlife adventure stuff out in the mountains in the high peaks has left you hungry for nicely cooked food and ready to return to what is almost the civilized world?"

"Yeah!" He glanced at her before the need to look at her chest caused him to look at the foliage. "It's good to see you too. You're the first person I've seen in," Jon cocked his head to the side, "over three weeks. No. A month."

"Well lucky me! So we're going to be in cabins 4 and 5. Mom and Dad will take cabin 5. I want top bunk of cabin 4. I was thinking of going swimming later. I think Beth and Brian are in the same cabin they were in at the last reunion. I'm sure we'll meet up with them at dinner. I was thinking we could go swimming sometime. What time did you want to go?"

Jon was frowning as he tried to drive the dirty thoughts from his mind. What was it she'd just said? He blinked, and explained, "Yeah! That sounds great! How was your trip to... Aruba?"

"What TIME do you want to go swimming?"

Jon looked up to her eyes, shook his head as if shaking a fly, "Oh sorry. Uh, after dinner?"

"You alright? You keep looking away from me."

"Sorry, I haven't seen a — I mean, it's been over a month since - not that you're a — Uh."

Sara closed the five feet between them in two steps and hugged him tightly around his shoulders. She whispered in his ear, "Relax bro, it's just me. I'm your sister, I'm your friend."

His sister's tits pressed into his chest, and it filled his world. He tried not to think about something else when he smelled her for the first time. The scent flooded his thoughts while his back arched in pleasure that caused his spine to shiver. He felt her skin pressing against the side of his cheek and felt her breath against his ear as she whispered to him. The dick in his pants swelled until his cock could feel the smooth firmness of his sister's thigh and the rough hem of her shorts. Overwhelmed with disgust for his own perverted thoughts, he wrenched free of her embrace. He spoke too fast and too hard, "I just!" Jon's hand reached for his belt buckle, but his hand stopped, flexed, closed in a fist only to open again and quickly grabbed his midsection where ribs met abs. "I need! I need to get unpacked and shower!"

As he headed in the direction of their cabin, he thought that a cold shower was just what he needed. He didn't realize something was wrong until he heard his sister shout, "Fine! Go shower then!"

**********

While Jon wrapped his towel around his waist, he worried that while the shower had softened his cock, it hadn't done anything for the thoughts in his head. He tried to stare holes in the floor as he stomped out of the bathroom building — his sandals wetly slapping against his heels. He turned towards the cabin and bumped smack into firm muscle.

"Jon! Good to see you!" His father's embrace was strong and firm. "You're looking good. I can feel the muscles in your back! You're as strong as a bull — just like your old man!"

Jon looked up at his father while one arm firmly held up his towel and the other held his dirty clothes. "Hey Dad! It's good to see you! How have you and Mom been?"

"Oh good! And the Warriors won the NBA championship!" His father's face grew serious, "Hey listen, you need to be more kind to your sister, she's had a rough summer, and you need to be there for her."

"I didn't do anything! Really! She was just the first person I spoke to and she took me by surprise is all."

"Look, I don't want to argue, but you only have one sister. I love you son. Just tell me you'll be nicer to your sister."

"Okay," Jon sighed, "What do you mean rough summer?"

"I guess she and her boyfriend broke up, and her trip to Aruba wasn't great. You'll have to ask your mother. Now you gonna be nicer to your sister?"

"Yes."

"That's my boy!" His father patted his shoulder, "Now hurry up, get dressed, and let's go eat! Your mother wants to see you!"

When his Dad walked into the bathroom/shower building, Jon made his way back to Cabin 4. Grateful that his sister wasn't there, he got dressed and headed to dinner.

**********

Jon stepped outside the dining hall and yawned. He hadn't eaten that well in months. He wished his dick wasn't so goddamn sensitive to every flash of skin. So many Aunts and Uncles and cousins — some he barely recognized. It'd been good to sit down and eat with his folks, even though his mother spent a lot of time chatting with her sister, Aunt Hannah. Still, that gave him a chance to see Beth (Aunt Hannah's daughter. So his mother's sister's daughter) and Terry (his 2nd cousin). While many adults had talked, he'd played with the little kids. The earnest joy of a children completely distracted him from thoughts of his sister. If he could have talked and played with them all night, he might have gone to sleep without another thought of his little sister in the low-cut shirt she was wearing when she greeted him. But the simple games he enjoyed came to an end as his older cousins took their young children back to their cabins to wind down before bed. When they left, he had option of socializing with those his own age. But that would have put him in awkwardly close contact with his sister, so he left. He was closer to the rock wall now, and figured it might be fun to climb for a bit. That would help take his mind off of his other thoughts. His one hand grabbed a rock.

"Jon!"

He turned to see the top of Beth's hoodie covering her head. She was bent at the waist with her hands on her knees. He heard her panting, but couldn't see her face and replied, "What's up?"

"Are you mad at your sister?" Beth stood up and looked at him firmly.

"I'm not mad at Sara. Why would I be?"

"You stared at her at dinner, but whenever she tried to look at you, you refused to look at her or so much as acknowledge her existence."

"I said, 'hi' to her and filled her water glass."

"But you wouldn't look at her."

"I mean, there were a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while, it was a lot to take in, I don't know!"

"Well she feels like everyone's shoving her away. That you're shoving her away when she needs you most."

"Needs me most?"

"James broke up with her. And he didn't even do it face to face, he texted it while she was flying to Aruba, so she got it when she landed and was about to call him. And I guess her best friend Sally's flight was delayed for 3 days in Houston, so she just took a refund and went home."

"Oh! I didn't know, I'm so sorry. I'm not trying to shove her away, it's just that."

"Well why did you look anywhere but at her and then shove her away when she went to hug you?"

"I wasn't trying to, I was just, you know!"

"No I don't! Listen cuz, I'm your big cousin, and I love you, but you have to talk to me here. What's going on?"

Jon hung his head in silence, afraid to speak.

Beth repeated as she put her hand on his shoulder, "You can tell me, what's going on?"

"It's embarrassing."

"I won't judge you."

"You promise?"

"I promise. I can help."

"Well, it's just that... I don't know. I hadn't seen anyone yet, and I hadn't talked to anyone, and then out of nowhere there she is on the trail from the mountains into camp. And I hadn't seen a woman in months, and she was wearing that tank top that shows too much skin, and I... I mean, I haven't seen a woman in so long and her chest was just — Look, I know she's my sister and I had to shake these thoughts from my head. And I don't like my sister. I mean, I like my sister, but I don't like - like my sister."

"You don't love her you mean."

"Right! No! I love her, but I don't want to sleep with her, I mean part of me does but I - "

The silence hung thick in the air as Jon stared at Beth in horror.

When Beth didn't say anything, Jon continued "No! I didn't mean that! I just meant that physically I — No! I mean — I don't know what I mean!" Jon broke into tears.

"It's okay. Everything's going to be okay. Look at me. Everything's going to be fine. I bet you if just take care of business, everything'll be fine and you'll feel your normal self again."

"Take care of business?"

Beth raised her eyebrows, "You know," she said as she glanced at his crotch, "Take care of business."

"Oh! You mean."

"Tell you what: You go take care of yourself, get changed and join us at the beach. We'll swim for an hour. I'll smooth things over with Sara, and things'll be peachy."

Jon nodded, Beth hugged him a little tighter than he might have liked, and he wandered along the rock climbing walls, and to the waterfront where he sat down and stared off into the distance. After a while he whispered, "I can do this," stood up, and headed towards his cabin.

**********

Jon walked over to where he'd set his backpack next to his bed. He opened it up and dug out his swim trunks. He pushed his pants down to his ankles and his cock sprang free. His need was overwhelming and he grasped his cock. Images of his sister flashed through his mind and guilt flooded over him. He thought of Beth and her words. She was probably right, he figured, if I just finish and things will go back to normal. He heard a creak and turned his back to the door to shield himself from whatever was coming. "I'm changing!" he shouted as the door flew open.

"Sorry bro! I'm looking away. Glad you decided to join us at the beach," Sara's voice was high and full of excitement.

Jon let go of his hard cock and replied, "Uh yeah. You know I really enjoy swimming!" He stepped out of his shoes and pants and into his swim trunks.

"I love the waterslide! And, I heard they put in a new rope swing. And maybe Terry will join us, but I don't know for sure. And Beth will definitely be there. You'll have a good time."

As Jon tucked his cock against his belly with the waistband of the swim trunks, his spine shivered and he hoped it would soften. He spoke as he turned towards his sister, "Yeah, I think—" He froze as saw his little sister's ass, framed by red bikini bottoms, and bare back as she tied the string that held up her top behind her neck. He gulped and felt blood surge to his cock. He turned away.

"I think so too! I'm just about ready, and then we can head to the lake."

Jon grabbed the partially damp towel he'd used to dry off from his cold shower earlier. He messily folded it and put it into his right hand while his left hand grabbed his elbow. He walked towards the door, pulse pounding.

**********

When they arrived at the beach, Beth was already in the deep end, but Terry wasn't anywhere in sight.

"Where's Terry?" Sara yelled across the lake.

Beth replied loud enough to, "He's with my stupid brother playing that new game on their phones."

"Oh! Did Dad remember to bring my phone?" Jon asked, "I should check my emails and facebook."

Sara spoke, "Actually, Mom and Dad closed your line since you were gonna be hiking through the mountains for 2 months. Said it didn't make sense to pay 2 months of bills if you weren't gonna use it."

Jon kicked off his sandals on the beach, but continued to hold his towel in front of him as he walked onto the dock towards the deep end. The cold lake water was just what he needed to diminish his boner. He tried to shake the images of Sara's breasts from his mind. He'd been stealing sidelong glances at his little sister's tits the whole walk over, and he knew better than that. He just needed to jerk off. He'd do it quietly once his sister fell asleep he decided. For now, the water would do.

He broke into a run, dropped the towel on the dock, and cannonballed into the water. It was so cold, he could feel his balls shrink into his body. He came up and took a deep breath. When he recovered, he got his first frontal view of his sister in her bikini. The red of the bikini contrasted sharply with the pale skin of her breasts that did show. The red bikini hugged her hips tightly; they'd really filled out. Jon shook his head and realized he was staring. He ducked under the water so that when he returned to the surface he was facing a different direction.

"Is the water cold, bro?"

Not cold enough he thought, but he only said, "It's pretty cold. You should get in sis."

Sara dived in and Jon swam towards Beth. Beth, in turn, swam towards the dock in the middle of the lake that supported both the slide and the rope swing. When Beth climbed up the short metal ladder onto the dock, Jon's breath caught in his throat as he took in Beth's figure. He shook the sight of her bare skin out of his mind only to have it replaced by images of his sister standing above him in her red bikini. He reached the metal ladder out of the water, realized he was hard even in the cold and circled around. And so time passed: Jon swam around the lake, stealing glances at his cousin Beth, but mostly at his sister as they climbed up out of the water, and came splashing down into it. Their hard nipples pressed against the thin fabric of their bikini tops. Jon would look, slide a hand within his trunks only to pull his hand out and dive underwater as guilt and conflict rolled within him. He knew it was wrong to stare at his little sister's ass as she climbed the wooden ladder up to the top of the slide, he KNEW it. And yet he couldn't draw his eyes away from where the red material of her bikini divided the round curves of her ass. He almost didn't hear their questions, and yet he responded. But when he realized he was jerking off even in the cold water of the lake, he knew he had had too much.

"I'm getting cold, I'mma head back to the cabin," He called out across the water as he neared the dock to shore just as the sun was setting. He pulled himself out of the water and scrambled to wrap his towel around his waist before anyone could see his raging erection.

"Wait up bro!" His sister called out.

"Sorry Sara. I'm really cold; I'll just head back now. You should stay with Beth!" He shivered, and water cascaded off of his hair and body to splatter on the dock by his feet. He briskly walked towards the beach.

Jon barely heard Beth's voice as he left the waterfront and headed to his cabin, "It's okay Sara! I think I know what's happening.

**********

Jon picked up the pace as he neared the end of the trail. Once around this bend, he'd cross in front his parents' cabin, the fire pit, and then he'd be safe in his cabin where he'd finally relieve this enormous pressure in his thoughts (and in his balls). He turned the bend, and saw his father roasting a marshmallow over a small fire. He slowed and moved towards his cabin with quick and quiet steps. His father was growing older, and it's hard to see past a fire once the sun had set.

"Jon! My boy! Come talk to your old man!"

"I'm cold; give me five minutes to get changed."

"Oh come on! The fire will warm you up. Here, you want a marshmallow? Come on!"

Jon stopped, glanced at his cabin with longing, and walked towards the fire with slow squeaky steps. He sat grabbed one of the slender sticks outside the fire pit, then sat down on the picnic table bench beside his father. With his towel balled in his lap, Jon spoke, "I'll take a marshmallow."

His father handed him a marshmallow and asked, "You go swimming with your sister?"

Jon groaned, "Yup."

"Oh, be nice Jon! It couldn't have been that bad. You need to be more charitable to her; you've only got one sister."

Knowing that his father could say the same thing for hours, Jon asked, "Where's Mom?"

"She's inside reading. She doesn't like the bugs. Says they bite too much. I tell her they don't bother me, but you know how your mother is."

Jon stared into the fire and roasted his marshmallow. When it was done, he ate it and roasted another as the flames cackled. When he bit into that one, he saw his sister enter the campsite and his cock throbbed once more at the site of her. Abruptly, he realized he'd lost his opportunity to jack off. Frowning, he stared into the fire.

"Hey Dad! Hey bro! Roasting marshmallows?" His sister called out in a surprisingly cheerful and bubbly voice.

His Dad called after her, "You have fun swimming?"

"Oh yeah! I got to spend time with Jon and talk to Beth!" Sara said as she practically skipped into the cabin, "Good night you two!"

After a while, his father stood up and said, "Son, I'm going to head to bed. You should get some rest too. The morning comes around awf'ly early. Help me douse the fire."

When the fire pit was damp and dead, Jon retired to his cabin for the night. He shed his swim trunks and put on his thin, warm pair of pajama pants, and slipped into his sleeping bag on the bottom bunk. He closed his eyes and felt very tired. But his mind raced with thoughts from the day: the long hike from the mountains into camp; seeing his sister and the way her shirt hugged her tits; her ass in the lake; the way her hard nipples stood out as she entered and exited the cold water of the lake; the way she'd wished him good night. His cock was in his hand, throbbing with need. He shouldn't masturbate while thinking about his sister, he knew. It's just that he hadn't seen a woman in months and it was just bad luck to only see family today. That was it, bad luck. He stroked his cock as quietly as he could with short, shallow breaths.

"You have a good day, brother?"

He froze and didn't breathe.

His sister spoke louder, "I've really missed you. Did you miss me?"

"Yes," Jon stayed still, his hand unmoving on his throbbing cock.

Sara continued, "I'm glad we're settled into our cabin. I took the top bunk because I like being on top. But I think you kinda knew I like to be on top."

Sara paused as if waiting for a response, but continued nevertheless, "You're interested in our plans for tomorrow and my trip to Aruba. We could play volleyball tomorrow morning. Then you I can go rock climbing. After lunch we can go canoeing. I'll put my bikini on under my clothes in the morning. I'm thinking I'll wear my baby blue bikini under one of my crop tops. That way, I'll just strip off my clothes and get wet with you there. I think you'd enjoy that. Can you hear me Jon?"

"Yeah!" Jon groaned.

"Would you like that? We'd go to the beach after lunch. I'd strip off my clothes and get wet. You want to do that?"

"That'd be," Jon was out of breath and took a big gulp of air before continuing, "cool!"

"Oh, and canoeing is fun. We'd go up and down the stream, up and down it. I'd have fun going up and down it."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah Jon. I'd love to go up and down on it. Oh yes! My trip to Aruba! I almost forgot was so much fun. The first day there I wore my green bikini. Anyways, I was wearing my green bikini out on the beach and - that's the one where the top is held up by just a string behind my neck, but nothing behind my back. And the bottoms are sort of like a thong but they have that cute tie on the right side. Do you remember my green bikini Jon?"

"Yes!" Jon groaned, his hand moving rapidly on his hard cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister Shares Cabin Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds