• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Angela’s Choice

Angela’s Choice

12

NOTE: This story contains sexual intercourse between a married white woman and a black man. If this offends you then please do not continue reading.

This story is intended to be shed some light on Angela who features in another story titled Angela's Plan. Reading that story is not required to read this story, and vice versa.

*****

It all began with a lunchtime conversation at work over mankind's original sin: adultery. It was somewhat like the opening scene of the movie Shawshank Redemption where a man had encounters his wife and her lover. However, unlike Andy Dufresne, the man in our conversation had killed them both and then killed himself — and the reason we were talking about Billy was because he had been an employee of our company.

"I never thought that quiet and introverted man could do something like that," said Ben, "He seemed so calm and gentle-natured."

"Well, he obviously had issues within. Killing is never an answer to anything," said Sheila.

"Do we all know how we would react when we see something like that. Billy was probably so heartbroken that he went mad," said Jim. "All of us can be broken at some point."

"Are you saying you would have done the same if you were in Billy's shoes," I quipped.

"I don't know and I don't intend to find out. Touch wood," replied Jim.

Sheila then asked me, "What would you do Matt? What if you were in Billy's shoes?"

"One thing for sure — I'll definitely not kill them or myself."

"Well, how do you know? Have you been in that situation before," asked Jim.

"No I have not and I am certain I will not be in that situation. Besides, I am tolerant enough to respect a woman's choice."

"Oh oh oh," smiled Sheila, "Woman's choice? How can it be choice when she is with a lover you don't know about? Do you respect 'cheating' as a choice? It's that betrayal that hurts a person, Matt. That's no choice!"

"You have a point. However, what if it was something that just begun in the heat of the moment? Maybe she would talk about it afterward? Maybe she'll apologize or want a divorce? I think I'll be calm enough to walk away and talk when things have calmed down."

Jim, who was intent on being a obnoxious, said, "Matt, I didn't know you could be interested in being a cuckold!"

Ben said, "That's very poor Jim. I'm outta here and back to work."

Jim said, "I'm out of here too before Matt decides to break my jaw. Sorry buddy, I was being a dick."

As Ben and Jim left I decided to be a little courteous and stay until Sheila had finished off her salad.

Sheila continued to talk about the topic, "So, Matt, I was just thinking. What if your wife's hypothetical lover was not an unknown person. What if he was your best friend. Would you still not get mad with the double betrayal?"

"That's tough, but I think I can keep my cool with that one."

"What if she was sleeping with a person you absolutely hate. Like that fat, bald and ugly boss of yours, James?"

"Ok. That will make me angry, but I think I can still keep calm at that moment."

Sheila was clearly enjoying testing my tolerance levels and continued to come up with the most crazy lovers she could think about.

"What if it was your cousin or brother-in-law?"

"Nope. Won't get mad enough to get violent."

"What if it was your local drug-dealer?"

"Uhm. Nope."

"What if she was sleeping with another woman? Say her best friend?"

"Definitely not!"

"Yay women-power! What if she was having a threesome with two handsome hunks?"

"Oh boy."

"Yes? That'll make you mad?"

"I don't think so."

"Seriously? What if she was having a wild orgy with a dozen badass men, say bikers?"

"Is that supposed to be worse than a threesome?"

"What if she was having sex with black men?"

"I would certainly see it in no different way from her having sex with white men."

"What if she was fucking a muslim?"

"Sex has no religion."

"What if she was having kinky bondage sex?"

"Nope. Wouldn't bother me."

"What if she was shooting porno or having sex for money?"

"Hmmm... I think I'll still walk away and talk later."

"I'm impressed Matt," Sheila said as she emptied her salad bowl. "However, I sincerely hope all this just remains hypothetical."

"I hope so too."

*

That conversation with Sheila had created graphic images of my wife having sex with other men, and for some reason, I couldn't take them off my mind. The crazy part was that instead of being annoyed or angry, I was spending more time thinking about them and the visualizations were only getting more explicit and longer. I was beginning to wonder if I would enjoy being a cuckold like Jim had said. I decided to talk about this with my wife.

Angela, or Angie as I called her, effused sexuality from the moment I first saw her in school. We hit off immediately and we were married before we turned twenty. Our sex life had been amazing. My skinny, curly-haired blonde of German-Irish descent seemed to have a lot more sex drive than I could handle. She never said 'no' when I wanted sex and also initiated sex countless times. Her requirements for sex were so high that she had a vast collection of toys to take care of her needs as there were times when I would not be interested. We knew that kids would slow things down and it did. Now in our late twenties and as parents of two young kids, our sex life had slowed down to a near halt. However, with our youngest about to start Pre-K, we hoped the sex would be back to the pre-pregnancy levels.

*

Angie listened to what I had to say with interest. She giggled and laughed at all the variety of partners Sheila had proposed for her. Finally, I told her how much I was thinking about the whole hypothetical situation.

"First of all, it's a good thing we have no guns. Second, you think you will not get mad if you - by chance - saw me fucking some random dude," asked Angie.

"Yep. I am sure I won't mind."

"You won't mind, or you won't get mad? They are two different things mister."

"Both. I think."

"Both?"

"Both."

"So, you want me to fuck some random guys."

"I'm not asking you to fuck someone. I am just saying that I wouldn't mind if by chance you were to fuck someone."

"So, my dear husband, if I hear you right then I have your permission to stray," laughed Angie.

"You don't need my permission to do anything."

Angie just laughed.

**

Over the next several weeks we didn't talk about the topic of Angie taking a lover. However, my desires were getting stronger and I was having weird fantasies of my wife embracing the 'hotwife' lifestyle. I would try to find hints of an affair in everything that Angie did or didn't do. If she spoke to me about any male colleague then it would be hard for me to not think that there was something going on between the two. I would pore over bills hoping to unearth something. It was getting to the point of being super creepy.

Then one day something happened. I noticed a pair of men's sunglasses on our bedside table. In part excitement and part confusion, I confronted Angie.

"Care to explain whose sunglasses these are?"

"They are Jeff's."

"And what are they doing on our bedside table?"

"Oh... I just put them there as they were in my bag," Angie said and then paused as she looked at me looking at her. "Wait a minute. I think that you're thinking some stud forgot them there after he fucked your wife this afternoon?"

I sheepishly acknowledged in embarrassment.

"Oh my fucking god. Matt, I will tell you if I want to fuck someone. Hell, I might even invite you over to watch me fuck someone. Just stop being all creepy and suspicious," she said in anger as she pushed me aside and went away.

*

A few days later a package arrived for Angie. As our recycling bin was only half full, I decided to open the package and put away all the cardboard. I was a little surprised by the contents of the package. There were two boxes small boxes and another larger box. Out of curiosity I opened one of the smaller boxes and a lacy red thong fell out. Angie wasn't a big fan of thongs so I was surprised she had ordered one. I wondered what was in the other boxes, so I opened them both. The smaller of the boxes had a flimsy looking red bra. The larger box had a neatly folded three piece business suit that was all white. The shirt looked so thin that the red bra would definitely be visible to the outside world. The white coat was traditional fare, but the skirt was rather short. I wasn't even sure it would go beyond her Angie's butt cheeks. This was rather unusual for Angie because she normally dressed quite conservatively when she went out to work. I decided to not ask any questions as I had been on a streak of shooting myself in the foot of late.

The next morning, Angie asked me to drop off the kids as she wanted time to dress up for an important meeting. I did not question her but wondered if she would wear the clothes that had come the previous day. So, I "forgot" my cellphone at home and dropped off the kids and came back home on the pretext of retrieving my phone. I had suspected right because Angie was dressed in her new business suit.

Angie was putting on her red stilettos as I opened our front door.

"Wowza. You look hot honey," I told her as I saw my Angie in that stunning outfit. She had even put on scarlet lipstick and the darkest mascara to enhance her lips and pretty blue eyes.

"Thanks honey."

"Important meeting?"

"Yep."

"Need me to drop you off? Driving with those heels may be difficult."

"No. Alex is going to be here to pick me up."

"Who's Alex?"

"Oh, he's the hot new sales guy we hired last month. We are meeting up with a big client that he has contacts with today."

"Oh great."

"Yeah, he's awesome. He even picked out this whole outfit for me a couple of days ago when I told him I don't have fancy business suits for such meetings."

"Oh, he did?"

I wanted to ask if he picked out her underwear too, but I really didn't want to ruin her day with my creepy questions. Thankfully, I saw a car pull up our driveway before anything stupid dropped out of my mouth.

"Alex is here. Bye honey."

I escorted Angie out and she introduced us. I kissed her goodbye as if to show that she was mine to this Alex guy. He just smiled.

Angie had said she would tell me if she fucks someone right? Maybe it was all pure business with Alex? I decided to work from home that day. I couldn't get much done and waited for Angie to get home. The hours dragged on slowly and it was almost two before I saw Alex's car pull up into our driveway. Angie got out of the passenger's side and went over the driver's side to talk. Alex got out and they seemed to have a nice hearty conversation. Alex then pointed at his watch as if he had to be somewhere else, so the two quickly hugged and off went Alex.

Angie knew I was home because my car was out in the driveway. She came home and exclaimed, "Matt, that was one hell of a long day."

"Beer, honey?"

"Sure. Can you bring it up to the bedroom while I get into something more comfortable?"

I followed Angie with two cans of beer. Angie started stripping and was soon down to her underwear. She was wearing the red lacy bra alright, but that red thong I was expecting to see on her ass had turned into one of her regular white cotton panties.

"I feel awful. Let me hop into the shower with a cold beer," said Angie as she took her beer and went to the bathroom.

I used Angie's shower time to search for her red thong and it was nowhere to be seen. Was it with Alex then? The image of Alex keeping her thong as a souvenir of his conquest flashed vibrantly across my mind. Was she having an affair? Should I ask her?

Now that the seeds of doubt had been planted in my mind I decided to pay even more attention to Angie.

*

After a few days I got a phone call from Angie, "Hi honey, I was just wondering if you could pick up the kids on your way home?"

"Sure. Is there a problem?"

"No," giggled Angie, "I was just thinking of going home and relaxing in the jacuzzi."

"Oh that's fine. See you in the evening honey."

"Love you."

I just listened on to wait for Angie to disconnect the call. As she tried to cut the call I just overheard something she was telling someone that sounded like "Jesus, can't you wait for a few more minutes?"

My mind immediately raced to conclusions and thought that Angie was talking to a lover. They were going home! They were going to fuck in our home! I needed to get home!

I dropped everything and rushed home. Angie had beaten me to it because there was a car in our driveway. Alex's car! I parked my car on the street and quietly went to the front door and opened it as quietly as I could. I saw a pair of men's shoes I could recognize at the entryway. My eyes quickly moved to a trail of clothes - men's and women's leading to our bedroom. Angie's underwear was just stuck into the closed door and an unfamiliar men's boxer was just outside the door. I tiptoed to the door and could hear Angie moaning.

"Oh fuck me! I love that. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me." Angie whimpered.

Well, Angie was fucking someone! The clothes showed that they couldn't even wait to get to the bedroom to undress. On one hand, I wanted to break open that closed door and confront Angie and her lover. On the other, I wanted to be sneaky and watch Angie making love. However, my mind told me to walk away.

I just went to the dining room and got myself a beer. About half an hour later I heard footsteps coming towards the dining room. I looked up to see a smiling Angie walking toward me wearing an unbuttoned man's shirt.

"Did you have a nice time, honey," I asked her with a smile.

"I had a fantastic time," Angie giggled.

"So, is this going to be a regular thing from now on?"

"Perhaps it will be now that I know how my husband reacts to his wife fucking someone else."

"I told you I could handle it!"

"Yes, and you've passed the test with flying colors. Want to come meet my lover?"

"Well, I don't know. Should I?"

"Oh, come on honey," Angie said as she pulled me with her and took me to our bedroom.

I was expecting to see a semi-naked Alex lying down triumphantly on my bed, but was shocked at what I saw instead. On the bed was "Black Stallion" — Angie's favorite dildo! Angie laughed as she picked up the dildo and said, "Well, this is the naughty boy that just gave your wife a good fucking just now."

"And the clothes? And Alex's car?"

"All a part of an elaborate plan I hatched to see where you stand on your fantasies my dear husband!"

"You got me good. I had no idea it could be a prank!"

"Your wife ain't stupid mister!"

"I know! Anyway, do you plan to fuck Alex sometime then if this was just a dry run to see my reaction?"

"Alex? He has no interest in me. Or other women. He is gay!"

"Then do you have a lover lined up?"

"Nope. Now that I know my husband not only gives me permission to find lovers but also wants me to find one, I will keep my eyes open for a potential fling."

"You can have all the lovers you want. But first, bend over," I said as I began fucking my potential hotwife.

***

Things got busy after Angie's affair prank and our proposed lifestyle changes took a backseat. That was to change over Angie's two week long work trip from sunny southern California to the foggy San Francisco.

On our drive to the airport I gently reminded her that she knew she had the license to roam if she had the opportunity to do so.

"Do you think I'll have any time at all? The program looks like a killer."

"Well, then a release is never a bad thing," I winked.

"I have my trusty Pluto for that," she said referring to her little yellow vibrator that she had named Pluto, and always kept in her handbag for emergency purposes.

However, almost as soon as she had finished that sentence she said, "FUCK! I think I've forgotten Pluto in office."

"Need me to turn around?"

"Not if you want me to miss my flight. I'm going to San Francisco and not Saudi Arabia, so I think I can find a replacement."

***

After a hectic first few days at the training program Angie started to really miss Pluto. So, at the end of the fourth day she winded up her work and ran to the nearest sex shop. After picking out a Pluto replacement, she began to wander the shop just to see what else was on offer. When she got to the bondage aisle she saw a man looking at handcuffs, and Angie couldn't resist giving him some unsolicited advice, "Those things are a piece of junk, I'd rather save a few dollars and get the real deal."

"Excuse me," said the man.

"Sorry, I'll shut up. I just got carried away since I hated what you have in your hands so much."

"Oh, no worries ma'am. Your opinion is appreciated. I never done this sort of thing before and my girl hinted she might be interested trying out something new."

"Oh, it's going to be very exciting for you guys!"

"I certainly hope so. I tried asking for some help but all they were interested in doing was to watch me as if I was here for shoplifting. So, I'd love to have you help me pick some stuff."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Really really sorry to hear that. You know what, we shouldn't buy anything from this stupid shop then. Want to go with me to another shop? We could talk about stuff you may want to buy for your girl on the way," said Angie.

"My pleasure," said the black man.

Angie returned her vibrator after giving the clerk a loud warning about their behavior and walked out of the shop with her new black friend.

"There's another shop a couple of blocks from here," said the man as the two began to walk to that shop. He then continued, "I'm sorry but I'm dying to ask. Why is a stunning woman like you buying a vibrator?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, or rather, I think women only use toys when they don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend. You are too gorgeous to be single."

Angie laughed, "I don't know about all women, but my husband and I rather enjoy toys in our sex life. I'm trying to replace a personal one I carry with me on my work trips."

"It's clear I've not been seeing the right kind of women then," laughed the man.

"Hey, you're trying to buy toys for your girl. Maybe you have a right one with you," laughed Angie.

"Yeah, let's see what happens," said the man. "So, I'm curious. What kind of toys does a woman like you like to own?"

"Me? I'm an experimenter. My husband and I have tried all sorts and have a few favorites. Dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, chains, cuffs, blindfolds... oh we have them all."

"Holy Shiii..."

"Yep," giggled Angie who was now blushing talking to a complete stranger about her sexual closet.

"You say stop or even punch me, but I'm just dying to know one more thing: where the fuck do I find women like you!!?"

"Right next to you," laughed Angie.

"You're a cocktease, aren't you," laughed the man.

"I've been called that before," laughed back Angie.

Just then they arrived at the second shop and the two of them went inside. They first picked out a Pluto replacement and began to walk the aisles to look for toys for the man's woman.

"I'd definitely buy these cuffs," said Angie picking out her favorite kind, "and maybe this butt plug too if you guys are into anal."

"That's a negative."

"Alright, then how about these blindfolds?"

"I could be tempted by that."

Angie walked the man through many more aisles and talked about the pros and cons of several other toys. After almost nearly an hour in the shop, the man had about half a dozen sex toys in his possession. At the checkout counter, the man insisted he buy the vibrator for Angie as a gesture of thanks for being so patient and knowledgeable. Angie declined the offer, but the man just couldn't be convinced otherwise.

"Thank you so much. Now I have to go. I have a date," winked Angie.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Angela’s Choice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds