• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Tits and Transformation

Tits and Transformation

123

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

This is the story of feminization for love. It is not about femdom or submission.

*****

We were comfortable with each other. We had been together five years, married for the last three. Our love was real, but not exciting. Yes, comfortable describes us well.

We were both in our late twenties. Both of us soft and a little overweight. I loved her as she was. Portly with just a little bit of a belly and plump tits. When she wore a tight dress she filled it nicely with bulges in seductive places, a broad and luscious ass and beautiful legs. All in all a woman who drew second looks from many men.

Like her I was a little on the plump side, and soft too. My ass, hips and waist were just a little big. My abs were squashy; my pecs small, spongy mounds of pudginess. Neither of us were interested in gyms, walking, or other forms of exercise.

I worked as an accountant for a large manufacturer. She was an office manager for the local branch of a large firm. We had a good income between us. Since there were no children, although we would have liked a couple, we could use our money on ourselves. A large, and very nice, house; an upscale lifestyle.

I am Cliff, short for Clifford. She is Elizabeth, usually Beth to all who know her.

Our love life was comfortable too. We both enjoyed sex and made love regularly. We had been adventurous when we first got together, at least we thought we were. Actually we never progressed beyond oral sex. The adventuresome sex continued into our marriage. It had kind of peaked a couple of years after our wedding. I think that we had just run out of ideas.

Oh yes, we still enjoyed sex; both of us. We would kiss and lick and suck each other with few restraints. If one of us enjoyed something the other was almost sure to enjoy it too. Pleasing each other delighted both of us. We discussed our sex life candidly. We did not keep secrets, very few anyway.

There was one I kept to myself. But it wasn't really a secret; just a vague, somewhat embarrassing, desire. I had always thought I would like to have tits. Not big tits, the size wasn't a factor. What I wanted was nipples, and areolas.

Yes, large sexy areolas with big plump nipples centered in them; big sensitive nipples. Nipples that would send thrills coursing through my body when she sucked on them. When she sucked on them, and bit them as I did hers.

As she already did to mine. I liked the feeling when she sucked or nibbled on them, but she was so much more sensitive than me. Her reaction so much more sensual.

Anyway it was secrets that led to a rejuvenation of our sex life. Beth read an article in a woman's magazine that suggested telling each other a secret; and then to try to imagine oneself in the other's place. Put oneself in the other's place and imagine how their secret would complement your own.

I could see plenty of downside possibilities to that idea. If we had thought our lover would accept our secret we wouldn't have kept it secret to start with. Would we? I was dubious when Beth told me about it. We were lying together, naked and sweaty, after a very satisfying sex romp.

"Honey," Said I. "I don't keep secrets from you."

"Nor I from you, Darling," she responded. "But I'll bet you have some buried desires or fantasies we haven't talked about; maybe because I've never asked."

I thought about my desire for nipples. "Well...maybe," I said reluctantly.

"See," she exclaimed. "You do."

"Since you brought it up, Sweetheart, I guess that means you do too. Does it?"

"Everybody probably does," she didn't answer my question directly.

"Think about it," she told me in husky tones.

It was the voice that got me. It was the voice she used when horny and ready for great sex. I dreamt that night.

Dreams of her straddling me, bringing her bare pussy to my waiting tongue. Dreams of her rubbing her wet cunt on my tits, my nice grapefruit sized tits. My tits with the firm enlarged nipples that sent thrills through my body when she rubbed her clit on them. When she came with loud gasps.

I woke with a hard on. I felt for my tits, but they were gone. They had faded away with my dream. The dream came back, though, several times over the next couple of weeks. There were variations. In most I had grown breasts, but not all. In some I had only developed areolas and nice plump nipples. In those dreams my naturally fatty pecs served just as well.

The dream started to invade my waking hours too. I took a little time one day to analyze my reveries. Before Beth had brought up the subject of secrets it was something that was there, but not an obsession. Something that was not vitally important in my life. So, in my mind, there was a question if it was really a secret, or not.

It was that night I asked her if she still wanted to exchange secrets. Again it was as we snuggled together after a bout of good sex.

"Oh yes, Honey," she said. "I still do. Are you ready?"

"I think so," I responded. "Who goes first?"

"You seem like you want to talk so why don't you start," she said. "I promise that nothing you tell me will shock me, nor will I ever use anything against you."

I thought for a few minutes about how to start. "Beth, your tits are so sensitive; you react so erotically when I fondle them and suck at your nipples that sometimes you cum just from titty play. I envy you, the fact that you get so much enjoyment that way.

"I enjoy it when you suck my nipples, or tweak them, but I feel like I'm missing something." I paused for a moment.

"That's my secret, Darling, I want tits. My God how I want tits." It came out with more force and yearning than I intended.

"Actually it's really the areola and nipples I want. Nice big, dark areolas and plump sensitive nipples. I want to feel the thrills you do when they're sucked.'

I paused again. "Breasts would be nice," I continued. "I probably have enough already on my chest to make a small set. It's really the sensitive nipples I want."

I looked at her to see how she was taking it. She was smiling. She pulled my head to hers and kissed me with warmth.

"Thank you, Darling. I'll tell you mine now. I think you'll be surprised at how true that magazine article was. At how our secret desires can actually complement each other.

"I hope you'll make me the same promises I made to you." She said.

"Of course, Sweetheart. I'll promise."

She gathered her thoughts. "I have dreams of being fucked by a woman. A voluptuous, feminine woman with a cock, a big cock like yours. She looks like you in my fantasies, Cliff. A feminine you."

I looked at her with a smile. "Thank you, Beth. I'm very glad it's me you dream of having sex with."

She laughed happily. "You have no idea how much I've wanted to tell you about that fantasy."

"I think I may," I told her. "I feel different now that you know about my secret desire."

"You haven't asked me if I'm lesbian or bi," she said. "Don't you wonder?"

"No," I said. "Not really. You said you wanted my cock. I guess the idea of a women fucking you with it might mean something. Maybe you're bi. It doesn't matter, I love you however you are."

"Oh, Cliff," she said happily. "You're so wonderful and I love you so much."

We made love again that night. She pulled me on top to fuck her as she sucked on my nipples. It was a hot and wonderful session; one of the memorable times.

The next day was Saturday. We discussed the night before over breakfast. We could do that; discuss intimate things in the light of day.

"Thank you, Cliff," she said. "I think we passed a milestone last night."

"I think we did too," I responded. "But now that we know can we do anything about it."

"We can try," she said. "Let's begin by looking for something that will help you with your desires. I'll do anything I can to help."

"And I'll do anything I can for you," I told her.

"You know," I had to be delicate here. "If you wanted to try making love with a woman I would understand."

Actually a vision of her with a woman had just popped into my mind. But it was her and I both with the woman in a threesome.

"That's sweet of you, Darling," she said with her husky voice. "It may happen someday, but it would be with you too."

"Thank you, Beth."

"Why don't you see what you can find on the internet to help you," she said. "I need to go shopping later and buy a few things that may help both of us."

We dressed. She went off on her shopping trip, I went to our computer room to start looking for answers.

My internet search didn't go too well. I had looked for answers before, but not with a lot of motivation. I found myself covering the same ground I had on past occasions. I quit in frustration and started on housework. Beth and I shared household duties. It was something I didn't mind, in fact I did more of the cooking than she did.

It was early afternoon when Beth came home laden with packages. She hadn't had lunch so after I helped her carry everything into the bedroom I made her a snack. I poured us both a glass of wine and sat at the table with her.

"It looks like you had a busy morning, Dear." I said.

"Yes, I did. I'll show you some of it later. How was your morning?"

"I didn't get far," I told her. "I found myself going to the same sites that have proven useless before. I need a fresh outlook."

"Maybe I can help," she said. "I would certainly be a different viewpoint."

She had a good point. I told her to see what she could find. I didn't tell her any subjects to look for. I left her alone too. I didn't want to be tempted to give advice.

She was on the computer for over an hour when she called me to come and look. She had an ad on the screen for an herbal extract that promised to 'enhance feminine attributes while maintaining a proper hormonal balance.'

There were endorsements and positive reviews, but we didn't give them much credence. We took a 'What the hell' attitude and ordered a thirty day supply.

She clicked onto another site that offered a hypnosis program to enhance male breasts. I was more than a little interested in that. A few years before I had bought a book on self-hypnosis. I had learned to put myself into a trance, but had never gone much deeper into the subject. We used the 'what the hell' system again and ordered the basic program. There were additional packages available if one wanted to go further.

********

"Cliff," she said as we prepared to shower together. "I think we can start living our fantasies even though your pills and programs won't arrive for a week or so."

"It would be nice if we could," I told her.

"Can I shave your legs?" she asked. "That would be a nice first step. You would feel more feminine to me."

I thought about it, but not for long. "If it will help you with your dreams, of course." I answered.

"I have something for you too," she said. "Something that may help you prepare for your new breasts."

We showered, I sat on the bench as she shaved my underarms and legs. She kissed my incipient hard on. I rubbed my face in her wild, untamed bush when she stood in front of me. My tongue licked at the dewy drops of her juices. I could not get my tongue into her pussy, the position didn't allow it, but I could taste her and let her know I was more than willing to eat her sweet snatch.

I love to rub my face against the coarse hair of her pubes. I love the raspy feeling against the bare skin of my face. She rarely trimmed herself, she loved her unruly bush. To her it was a mark of maturity. When she hit puberty and had started to grow pubic hair it was like a rite of passage. She explained it to me once.

"Only little girls have bare pussies," she said. "And porn stars. I'm neither, nor do I want to be. I want to be as nature intended me to be."

Just as she considered pubic hair to be a sign of maturity she considered shaved legs and underarms a feminine quality. She expected me to have pubic hair too. That wasn't a problem as far as I was concerned. But if I was to be feminine for her legs and underarms got shaved.

We dried each other. I shaved my face carefully while she went to the bedroom. "To get things ready," as she put it.

When I got to the bedroom she was waiting for me. She was wearing a knee length robe that covered whatever she wore underneath. I was able to see her heels and nylons peeking out at the bottom. She held a bra in her hands.

"This is what I have for you," she said. Her voice was husky again. "I hope it will help you."

She put it on me, sliding the straps onto my shoulders. She molded my fleshy pecs so that they filled the cups, overfilled actually. She tried another, larger size.

"That was an A cup," she said. "You're bigger than I thought. We'll try a B."

I held out my arms and she tried on the next one. It felt much better. Beth molded my pecs again and, with the help of the bra, shaped them into a respectable pair of tits.

Beth stood back and looked at me. She smiled at my hard cock. It had been semi-hard when she started her fitting. She turned me to face the mirror. The bra was see through and my nipples showed through the mesh fabric.

I found myself quite pleased with them and felt a shiver of delight and anticipation.

"They're nice," Beth said. "Sexy." She was standing behind me. She reached her arms around me and fondled my new boobs, just as I liked to do with her.

"Do you like it? Or maybe I should say them?" she asked, still huskily.

"Yes, very much," I answered. "What do you think?"

"I love them. Like I said, sexy."

We both admired myself for a few minutes. My dick stayed hard, but part of that might have been because of Beth's tits pressed into my back.

"Now you can do something to help me," she said next to my ear. She stuck her tongue in it too. That sent another thrill up my spine.

She had me sit on the seat for her dressing table. It was like a small, padded bench. She showed me a pair of nylons. I surprised myself by my reaction. I felt no reluctance at all, rather I thought of it as a new experience. I would find out why women liked them so much. I held out my leg for her, my toes pointing, as I had often watched her do. She slid the first over my foot and sensuously rolled it up my leg. She smoothed it as she went. The sensation was delicious. She was enjoying it too. Her tongue stuck delightfully out of the corner of her mouth.

She smiled as I sighed at the wonderful feel of the nylon embracing the smooth flesh of my legs. I needed the other stocking for my pleasure to be complete. She showed me how to do it with the second one. I knew, without a doubt, that nylons and bra would become a part of our future lovemaking.

She wrapped a lacy garter belt around my waist. I stood so she could fasten the tabs.

"We're not done yet," she said as I started to turn to the mirror. "Sit back down."

She was enjoying herself. Her voice was still husky. It was an erotic sound to me, she could make me hard just with her voice when she used that tone. Shoes were next. A pair of sling backs with two inch blocky heels.

"I bought these for you to start with," she said. "You'll be a little steadier with these than with spike heels. We'll walk around some tomorrow and get you used to them."

She stood and took my hand to help me rise. I felt a little wobbly as she helped me turn to the mirror. I was pleased by the look of my new tits. My thoughts were about how much better they'd be when I developed nipples and areolas. My gaze drifted downward to my hard cock and pubes framed by the straps of my garter belt.

She turned me sideways to the mirror to show me my legs and butt. I was surprised at how sexy I looked. I had always been amazed at how much heels and nylons did for a woman. I had never thought that they could do the same for me.

She dropped her robe to the floor. She was wearing an almost identical outfit to mine. Her shoes were higher spike heels though. She looked beautiful; beautiful and sexy with bulges in all the right places. I had always adored the slight plumpness she displayed. Her soft belly with just the start of a roll. Her smooth shoulders and her pudgy, grapefruit sized, tits with the large dark areolas; the thick and long nipples the got almost as hard as my cock when she was aroused. The tits I wished I had for myself.

She drew my head down for a kiss. "Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you for loving me so much. So much that you'll do this for me." She kissed me again with open mouth and lots of tongue. I was putty in her hands.

She helped me to the bed. I needed help walking with the heels. She gently pushed me down on it. She took my shoes off, then her own; she laid beside me. We kissed again hot, wet kisses; our tongues danced and twisted together. She sucked at my tit through the mesh of the bra. She bit my nipple. It startled me at first, but I enjoyed it the second time.

She fondled my cock. I fingered her pussy; she was wet, her juices flowing. I knew what she needed. She had told me. She wanted me to love her as a woman would. To eat her pussy.

We kissed, we rubbed our breasts together. That was new to me, with my new tits. I liked the sensation though. I knew it would get more pleasurable as my nipples developed. I was already anticipating a new me.

We kissed more; wet sloppy kisses. She sucked my nipples through the mesh of the bra. I did the same for her. I kissed her navel, I rubbed my face against her mons. The tangle of her bush extended well onto that sexy mound; I delighted in the raspy feel of her coarse curls.

Her hands pressed on my head, not pushing me, rather guiding me with a steady pressure downward. Downward to her garden of delights. Her legs parted invitingly. Her scent was an aphrodisiac, not that I needed one. I rolled over to lie on my belly between her plump thighs. I rubbed my face against her nylon hosiery.

Her pussy, her beautiful, hot, wet pussy awaited me. My tongue flicked out to taste of her juices. Her hands on my head became more insistent. Her fingers twisted a handful of my hair and drew me into her. Gently, but urgently, pulled my face into the delicious folds of her sweet cunt.

She was wet, so deliciously wet. I sipped her juices; I savored them as I would a fine wine. I sucked at the nubbin of her clit and brought her to her first orgasm. Her legs closed against my head as the thrills raced through her body, her heels pressed on my back. Her nylon sheathed legs rubbed my flesh.

Her climaxes aroused me, my own pleasure as great as hers. Even when I didn't cum I had found I got almost as much pleasure from sharing her orgasmic joy.

"Bring her to me," I heard her moan. "Bring me your pussy"

Already it seemed she was seeing me in a feminine light. I turned, without taking my mouth from her pussy, so she could take my cock into her hot mouth.

It didn't take long before my already aroused body felt the first thrills of the ultimate sexual pleasure. The first tendrils of the orgasm beginning in the far reaches of my body. The orgasm that raced to my cock and roared through it. My cum flooded into her mouth. She sucked me harder to milk me, to savor my creamy cum.

We laid together afterwards trading kisses and caresses. It had been the best sex either of us had had in a quite a while. Neither of us was shy about saying so. We snuggled together and slept restfully until morning.

We weren't in any hurry to get up the next morning, even though we woke up at our normal time. We cuddled and fondled each other, but didn't have sex; just loving kisses and caresses.

We usually made a big breakfast on Sunday mornings and then napped together. That Sunday was no exception. Our breakfast conversation quickly turned to the night before. By the way, we hadn't changed out of what we had slept in, just put on robes.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Tits and Transformation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds