• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mothers and Daughters Pt. 11

Mothers and Daughters Pt. 11

12

Moving Day

They made it through the rest of the week without Nate imposing any serious discipline, until Saturday. Every morning he would wake one or the other of the girls by touching his cock to their sleeping lips, and both Briana and Martha obediently remembered to take him into their mouths as they woke up. He would make them suck him for a minute or two, then dress and go to work.

The girls modified their daily routine without telling Nate -- applying their enema in the mid-afternoon. As Nate wasn't there, they also took a few personal liberties, such as shutting the bathroom door. Their initiative paid off on Friday when Nate decided to ass fuck both of them, first side by side, then Nate had Martha crouch down in a doggie style position, and then Briana climbed on top of her, also in doggie, so Nate had two asses to fuck, one above the other.

On Saturday morning Nate was home. Had had been shopping at the grocery store in the morning. On his way out, he noticed Martha had left the VOIP phone on the coffee table the night before, because it was also the Netflix appliance for beaming shows onto the TV. Half out of curiosity, half out of his control freak nature, Nate took the VOIP phone with him -- the girls were upstairs and didn't see him take it. The first thing he noticed was the screen was not locked. Nate went through the phone's logs in aisle five of the grocery store.

Three phone calls were placed to Canada on Friday, just the day before, at 3:43, 3:51, and 3:56. Nate pulled out his own cell phone and reverse looked up the outgoing phone numbers on the VOIP phone. He did not find out whom the numbers belonged to, only that they were all cell numbers.

Nate continued shopping, and when he returned to the apartment, the girls were having breakfast at the table. It being Saturday, they had already done their enemas when Nate was out. As he unpacked the groceries, Nate casually asked Martha what they did yesterday. Nothing, she replied, they just watched some shows. Nate asked if they were required to make any follow-up calls to the London School or for the payment. Martha furled her eyebrows, and said no, that they were still waiting for the payment to be processed.

"So you made no phone calls using this phone yesterday," Nate asked Martha, holding up the VOIP phone.

"No," Martha replied, and Briana looked at Martha with an expression her mother immediately understood. Martha intuitively wanted to cover for Briana, to say yes, she made the calls, but she knew Nate would then ask details about the calls she couldn't answer. "Briana, what have you done?" Martha asked her daughter.

"Both of you," Nate barked, "go to the center of the room, strip and wait for me in your inspection position." The girls got up from the small, square dining table, walked to the center of the living room, and pulled their clothes off, and both stood with their hands behind their head with their feet wide. Nate let them stand naked while he finished putting away the groceries.

When he finished, Nate walked to his office, and retrieved the bag of cuffs and collars, and returned to the living room. He ordered the girls to stand back-to-back, so they could not see each other, but still in their inspection position.

Nate stood across from Briana. Martha could only listen to their exchange and wince. "How many calls did you make?"

"You know how many calls I made," Briana said blandly. Nate slapped the side of her left tit. "Stay in position!" he corrected her when Briana instinctively pulled her arm down to protect herself. Briana slowly raised her hands back behind her head.

"How many calls did you make?" Nate asked again.

"Three," Briana answered meekly.

"Who did you call?"

"My friends," she answered.

"How did you know their numbers?"

"I know one of my friend's numbers by heart," Briana answered. "I asked her for the other two."

"What did you say?"

"Just stuff," Briana offered.

Nate slapped her other tit. Briana brought her arms down, and wouldn't put them back up.

Nate walked around, and faced Martha. "How did you let this happen?"

"I ... I don't know when or how it happened," Martha protested. "We were together the whole time."

"There was not a fifteen minute period when you were not together?" And then Martha knew when it happened. They took turns with the enema and shower. Martha first, then Briana. Briana must have made the calls when Martha was in the bathroom. "Now I know when it happened," Martha explained. "I was in the bathroom."

"For fifteen minutes?"

"There was a ... a situation I needed to take care of -- it's kind of personal." Nate stayed silent, unmoved by her plea for privacy. "You probably don't want to hear the details, but I had the runs yesterday. I was in the bathroom a while. And then I thought I should enema a second time."

"And how did you not hear her talking on the phone?"

"I guess she was downstairs," Martha offered. "I don't know -- the door was closed." Martha cringed as soon as she said it.

"So to review," Nate said sternly, "you disobeyed me by closing the bathroom door, and you disobeyed me by leaving the phone unlocked with Briana."

"We were watching TV ..." Martha pleaded weakly.

"And what does that have to do with anything?"

"Nothing," Martha looked at the floor. "I am sorry, Sir."

"Did you hear me tell her she was not allowed to use the phone to make any calls not required for her school loan?"

"Yes," Martha nodded weakly.

"Do you remember me telling you that you had to supervise her anytime she used the phone?"

"Yes," she nodded again.

Nate went to his bag of restraints, and pulled out two cuffs. "Watch carefully how I put this on," Nate told Martha as he wrapped the two inch wide cuff around her right wrist, threaded it through a metal buckle, and then folded it back the other direction upon itself, and then fed a narrower strip through a smaller belt buckle and fastened it in place. He did the same for her left wrist, explaining it as he went. He handed two more cuffs to Martha. "Put these on your ankles," he ordered, and watched Martha wrap them, fold back, and fix a cuff to one ankle, and then the other. It took about two minutes.

Nate handed Martha four more cuffs. "Put these on Briana's ankles and wrists," he ordered. Nate was concerned Briana would resist his application of the restraints, and he didn't want to have to overpower Briana. Nate watched as Martha applied the cuffs to Briana's wrists first, then her ankles. She had to put the right ankle cuff higher than the left to accommodate the ankle monitoring bracelet. In five minutes they were both cuffed, although their hands and legs were still free to move about. Each cuff had a metal ring for tying off.

Nate took two metal quick links out of the bag, and looped it through the metal ring on Briana's wrist cuffs, binding her wrists together in front of her. Then he did the same for Martha. He pulled a 15 foot soft rope out of the bag, and tied one end to Briana's quick link between her wrist cuffs. Pulling on the rope, Nate led Briana under the stairs. He pulled a chair over, stood on it, and threaded the other end of the rope around the overhead railing, and pulled it through. In an instant, Briana was standing with her hands bound together high over her head.

Nate did the same for Martha, but this time he walked the other end of the rope up the stairs, and fastened it to a railing baluster much higher up, so that Martha and Briana would not be bumping into each other. Mother and daughter were standing beside each other, naked, with her hands tied high over their heads.

"Now," Nate said to Briana, "tell me what you told your friends, and don't say 'stuff'."

Briana now realized Nate could slap and punch her breasts as much as he wanted, and there was nothing she could do to stop him. "I told them I was in Europe, and I was traveling on vacation." Briana sulked.

"Did you tell them you were staying with me?"

"Not you, exactly," Briana said. "I told them I was staying with a friend I met."

"Did you use my name?"

"No."

"Did you tell them where I live?"

"No."

"Did you lie about me blackmailing or forcing you to have sex?" And now Martha understood the line of interrogation, and why Nate did not want Briana to use the phone.

"No," Briana.

Nate slapped her across the right tit. "You're lying," he said without emotion. Martha reeled in horror, not seeing the assault on Briana's breasts before.

"I'm not lying," Briana cried. "I didn't tell them you forced me to do anything. I didn't even talk about you."

"Except as an unnamed friend?"

"Right," Briana, "only I told them you were younger -- you know, my age." Nate was getting the picture. Briana was fabricating a story to make it sound like she was parading across Europe with her boy toy.

"So you lied to your friends, but I'm supposed to believe you're not lying to me now?!" Nate accused.

"No ... yes ... I mean ..." and Nate slapped her other tit.

"Stop it!" Martha called out.

"Your daughter lies," Nate rebuked Martha. "She lies to you, she lies to me, she lies to her friends, she lies to everyone. She cavorts with a companion who also lied to everyone, and stole 5,000 Euro from me and a plane ticket. There is nothing she says I can trust," Nate pointed at Briana's naked tied up body.

"Okay," Martha conceded, "but hitting her is not going to change anything."

"That's where you're wrong, and you know it," Nate accused Martha. "You've been slapping her, and it has been working." Martha fell silent. Nate was only doing what she did on a bolder scale.

"So," Nate pivoted subjects, "what punishment would you have me do? You both disobeyed the rules, and I don't trust Briana when she tells me she didn't lie about me in her phone calls." Nate walked toward his office, letting the girls think about their penance. He returned with his camera, and took hundreds of pictures of them standing naked with their hands bound high over their heads. Full frame shots, close-ups, partial shots, front, side, 3/4 shots, rear shots, up shots, down shots -- he took everything.

Nate got an idea. He pulled a 25 foot rope out of the bag, and tied it to Briana's right ankle ring, above her ankle bracelet. Then he looped the rope over an overhead open stair, and he threaded the other end of rope through Martha's left ankle ring. As he pulled the rope tighter, Briana's right leg and Martha's left leg lifted higher and higher into the air, until their legs were pointing just over 90 degrees upward, and both girls' pussies were split open. He tied off the rope, and shot hundreds more pictures, this time with lots of up-the-pussy shots of both girls, collectively and individually.

Nate put the camera down, and went to Briana. She balanced naked on one foot, with the other tied off to the side, higher than her hip, and her hands were held high over her head. He kissed her, and she obediently returned his kiss with an open mouth and closed eyes. Nate slipped his hands between her wide open legs, and easily slipped his middle finger up her open fuck hole. Martha watched as Nate slipped two fingers up her daughter's pussy and finger fucked her while Briana kissed him.

Nate pulled his fingers out of Briana's pussy, and stepped over to Martha, and kissed her, and she too kissed him back with an open mouth and closed eyes. He finger fucked Martha, first with his middle finger, then with two fingers. Finally, Nate pulled his fingers out, and touched them to Briana's lips, who took his fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean of the mixed pussy juices.

"Maybe I should just leave you here all day," Nate finally spoke, pulling his fingers out of Briana's mouth. He walked around to the bottom of the stairs, and climbed the open staircase overhead, while the girls exchanged worried glances.

"Mom I'm sorry," Briana said quietly.

"Shut up," Martha seethed through clenched teeth. "You couldn't resist, could you -- you had to phone your friends and lie about what a perfect little European vacation you were having. Nate's right. You're a worthless, lying, manipulative, cold bitch."

"Mom, I didn't mean to. Please don't ..." Briana cried out loud.

"I said shut up!" Martha yelled, "and don't call me Mom -- you're no daughter of mine, you perverted, peeping, cock sucking, Oral B cunt!" Her mother's words tore viciously through Briana, leaving her in speechless anguish.

Nate heard the exchange from the above bedroom, but the 'Oral B' was out of context, and he heard 'oily". He wondered what 'oily cunt' referred to. He thought of the demonstration he performed on Martha, and he was pretty sure Martha had just told her daughter to stop poking her in the chest. Nate picked up his book and lay back on the bed and read.

An hour later, Nate put his book down and went downstairs to check on the girls. They were still standing on one foot, naked, with their hands bound high over their heads. Nate released the rope holding each of their one leg up, and gave them a chance to restore circulation to their affected limb.

"Did you know Sarah went to Girl Guides?" Nate asked Briana. She nodded in silence, her face stained with dried tears. "She told me they had this -- I guess you call it a game. They had spaghetti, and they had to eat it in silence -- not one word. If they talked, their hands were tied behind their back, and they had to eat their spaghetti out of a bowl. Anyway," Nate continued, "Sarah said she had no trouble, but there were others who simply could not stay quiet, no matter what."

"So here's the deal," Nate looked at both of them. "You can stay there for the rest of today. I'll feed you here, and if you need to pee or whatever, I'll put a bucket down." Both girls crinkled their noses in disgust at that imagery. "Or," Nate offered, "I let you down, and you don't say a word -- not a single word -- until tomorrow midnight. You can speak now to discuss it, but once I untie you, you go silent or I tie you up again."

"May I have access to my purse once I am untied, please" Martha asked.

"What for," Nate asked.

"My time of the month is coming up," Martha said without embarrassment. "I will need to deal with that."

"Okay," Nate nodded. "Anything else?"

"Can we still watch Netflix on TV, please?" Briana asked.

"Okay," Nate allowed, "but she is the only person who ever touches that phone," Nate pointed to Martha. "If you so much as pick it up, both of you will find yourselves back here for a whole day. Am I making myself brutally clear to both of you?" Both girls assured him they understood.

"Okay," Nate nodded. "I am going to untie you, but as a reminder, I am leaving your cuffs on. No speaking from now until tomorrow midnight. Not one word. If you need to explain something to me, you can write it down. Clear?" Both girls nodded.

Nate untied both girls. They both shook out their arms, restoring the feeling to their muscles. Nate told them to kneel down, and they both did in silence. Then he unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock, and touched it to Martha's lips. Without a word, she took Nate in and sucked on him as he felt himself harden inside her warm mouth. He pulled out of Martha, and touched his rigid cock to Briana's lips, and she instantly took him into her mouth and sucked hard.

Nate told Martha to stand up, and bend over the end of the sofa arm and spread her legs. When she was in position, he positioned his missile at her pussy, and pushed in. "Go upstairs and get some KY from the drawer beside my bed, and come right back down," he ordered Briana, and he watched her naked body disappear up the stairs while he fucked Martha from behind.

When she returned, Nate took the KY, pulled out of Martha's pussy, and told Briana to take her mother's place. Martha moved out of the way, and Briana bent her hips over the arm of the sofa and spread her legs. Nate plunged his already slick ramrod deep into Briana's pussy, and fucked her hard, driving her upper body forward on each thrust.

Nate's balls started to churn. He pulled out of Briana, and told Martha to suck her daughter's juices off his cock. When he was shiny clean, Nate handed the KY to Martha, and told her to lube up Briana's asshole. "Get your finger way up there," he ordered, and Nate watched while Martha applied lube to her daughter's rosebud, gradually driving her finger further up the pipe until it disappeared up to her knuckle. Nate positioned his throbbing cock to Briana's pink pucker, and drove in easily.

Briana's tight asshole was working miracles on his arousal, and soon Nate felt his balls approaching detonation. He told Martha to kneel, and get ready to take him in her mouth. As Nate passed the point of no return, he pulled out of Briana's chute, and pointed it toward Martha's awaiting open mouth, but instead of letting her take him in, he finished the job, and jerked himself for the last five seconds, and then unloaded all over Martha's beautiful face.

Five streams crisscrossed her fine features, one right across her left eye, and another looked like maybe it went up her nose. Nate told her to stay still, and he retrieved his camera and shot several pictures, some close-up, some full frame, of her kneeling with his still hot jism tracked all over her face.

Nate told Briana to get down on her knees and lick her mother's face clean. Without a word, she knelt beside her mother, and licked all five streams of cum off her face.

Nate told the girls they could dress while he washed up. When he came out of the bathroom fully dressed, Nate went to his office and retrieved Martha's purse from his safe. He handed it to her in the living room, and watched her take out a handful of tampons and some pads. He locked the purse back in the safe again while Martha went upstairs to stow the feminine products discretely in her suitcase.

When Martha returned downstairs, Nate told them to clean up their dishes from breakfast, which only took half a minute. He handed the VOIP phone to Martha, who checked the screen lock was on. The two girls nodded at each other, and sat down beside each other on the sofa. Briana had managed the Netflix app before, and now she had to pantomime and point to help Martha use the app without saying a word or touching the phone. Nate watched with interest as the two girls communicated the complexities of a technological problem without speaking. Five minutes later, another episode of Walking Dead was playing on the TV. Nate went upstairs, returned the KY to his bedside drawer, and picked up his book again. In the afternoon, he went out for a long run.

To Nate's surprise, both girls kept silent for the entire weekend. On Sunday Martha's period started as predicted, and Nate allowed her to wear her regular underwear in the apartment. He told the girls to remove their cuffs for the shower, and put them back on again. Nate took blowjobs from the girls on Sunday morning and night. On Sunday night at midnight, Nate removed the cuffs from the girls' wrists and ankles, signaling the end of their punishment.

Briana was more docile for the rest of the week, less spirited. The mood between mother and daughter had chilled considerably. Many hurtful words were left unresolved, and many unspoken words went unsaid. That didn't stop Nate from enacting his daily lovemaking rituals with both girls. Martha was confined mostly to oral sex during her menstruation period, with one night of anal. Briana made up for it with lots of fucking in every conceivable position.

The news finally came late on Thursday afternoon. Nate received an email from Brandt -- the AeB had acknowledged Briana's disposition of her school debt, and she could leave as early as Saturday morning. The flight left for Toronto very early, and the paperwork would not be ready for a Friday departure. He said Briana would have to come to the AeB Directorate late on Friday afternoon. He would have all the paperwork ready. She needed to bring the 5,000 Euro fee in cash. The AeB would hold Briana in custody overnight, and would transport her to the airport on Saturday morning. Someone from the AeB would watch her get on the flight, just like in the old days.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mothers and Daughters Pt. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds