• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mothers and Daughters Pt. 07

Mothers and Daughters Pt. 07

123456

Generations

Nate returned to work on Monday morning. Brandt phoned twice that day. In the morning he phoned to say he had been to the AeB directorate, and had filed a formal petition to release Briana. He explained he was concerned about the outstanding school loan – they might not grant her release while it is outstanding, and she cannot dispatch the loan while in custody. He phoned again later that same day to say he had seen Briana. She was emotionally devastated and physically exhausted, but otherwise she appeared to be healthy. She was being held in a cell with three other AeB women. Briana told Brandt she was the only one represented by counsel, and the other women constantly pestered her to let Brandt represent them too. Briana did not otherwise report any problems with the three other women inmates. Brandt did say he was passing a message on to Nate from Briana. She said the police came to the detention center to question her about the restaurant with the table on the balcony, and she told the truth, exactly like he told her to. Nate nodded to himself, understanding Briana's coded message. She did not tell them about the encounter with the Romanians.

Brandt explained that Briana was still in the AeB program, which was good. It meant they had not revoked her AeB status, because if they had, she would be remanded to a general population detention center to await her original trespassing trial. The AeB center, he assured Nate, was a much preferred form of incarceration than general detention.

By late afternoon Nate could not put off returning Detective Visel's call any longer. He called the Hamburg police, and asked to speak with the detective. He recognized her voice from the answering machine when Detective Visel came on the line. She explained she was following up on a routine matter, and asked about the restaurant. Nate explained he had been to the restaurant with two ladies, and then they returned home together after the meal. She asked who he was with, and he replied it was Pavlina Kozak and Briana Evans, and he further explained his supporting role in their AeB status. She asked how he knew the two women, and Nate explained he didn't know Pavlina, but knew Briana from Canada.

Detective Visel returned to the night of the dinner, and asked if Nate had heard or seen anything unusual as they left. Nate said he had read about a murder in the neighbourhood, and wondered if that was what the call was about. Detective Visel did not respond. No – Nate had not heard or seen anything unusual. They walked straight home.

The interview took half an hour. Detective Visel thanked him for his time, and hung up. Hopefully that was one bullet dodged.

On Tuesday afternoon Brandt called and explained the police had put two seemingly unrelated incidents together, and were now operating on a theory that Pavlina never flew to Frankfurt, and had instead swapped passports with someone else on the outbound Hamburg flight. The police questioned Briana again, and apparently Nate was next on their interrogation list. Nate phoned Henry Taggart, his own lawyer, and asked if Taggart should be present during the questioning. After Nate relayed the details of Pavlina's disappearance, Taggart agreed his participation was warranted. Taggart said he would contact the police and call Nate back.

Twenty minutes later, Taggart returned Nate's call. Yes, he explained, the Hamburg police want to question Nate, and so do the BPOL. The Bundespolizei, or BPOL, is the German federal police, who have taken in interest in Pavlina's case. With the investigation reaching the federal level, Taggart considered it important Nate have counsel present. He had arranged an interview to take place on Wednesday morning at 9:00. Taggart invited Nate to his office at 8:00 in the morning, and they would walk to the police station next to city hall together.

Nate had no idea how much Brandt was charging him for Briana's ongoing AeB saga, but he seemed actively engaged. Now Nate was hiring Taggart to represent him in questioning with two police forces. He was beginning to think this whole wet dream had become a colossal mistake.

The interview on Wednesday morning took three hours. They wanted to know every aspect of Nate's relationship with Pavlina. He explained he did not know her before he met her in the park with Briana. In responding to their questions, Nate told everything about his week with the girls except for the encounter with the Romanians in the courtyard, and except for the sex-for-money deal. The questions circled around his relationship with Pavlina and Briana for a long time. They flirted with the topic of sex with either Briana or Pavlina, but each time the cops broached that subject, Taggart intervened and said that Nate's private life was not relevant to Pavlina's disappearance. .

By noon they ran out of questions, and they concluded the interview. Nate walked with Taggart back to the lawyer's office, and they reviewed the morning's events along the way. Taggart said it was likely Nate was in the clear – all of the police's questions were broad and open ended. Taggart was quite certain they would have asked much more pointed questions if they suspected Nate had any part in Pavlina's disappearance.

Nate had barely returned to work in the early afternoon when Thomas Brandt called him on his cell. The AeB Directorate had completed their investigation. They were prepared to release Briana into Nate's custody on a 20,000 Euro bond, or about $25,000 US. The bond would be repaid, minus a 1% administration fee, once Briana was confirmed to have left the European Union, which could only happen after she paid her London School of Economics debt.

"I guess she's staying in jail, then," Nate remarked flatly.

"I was thinking that would be the likely outcome," Brandt nodded at the other end of the phone line. "The AeB doesn't care either way, however it will be nearly impossible for Fraulein Evans to clear her school debt while incarcerated," Brandt explained. "Her AeB status will expire in 24 days, and then she will be transferred to a general detention center. It pretty much assures she will be convicted of the earlier criminal offence." Nate asked how long Briana would remain in jail. Brandt said the problem is on the criminal justice side, not the AeB – the courts are backed up. Perhaps six to twelve months, he ventured, and then she will be deported and barred from ever returning to any EU country. She will also be barred from entering the USA, Brandt explained, as the EU and the Americans share criminal conviction records.

It seemed grossly unfair for Briana to spend a year in jail for a misdemeanor like trespassing, but on the other hand, parting with $25,000 was hardly Nate's responsibility. Nate told Brandt to wrap up the case and send Nate the bill. Brandt agreed, but insisted he would stay in touch with Briana on his own time. He explained he was at the AeB directorate enough times in a week to occasionally stop in and check in on her. Not being an immediately family member or her lawyer, Nate was not permitted to visit Briana in the AeB detention center, which suited Nate just fine.

Nate's job was busy enough to keep his mind off of Briana most of the time, but he found his thoughts wondering to her and Pavlina from time to time. Pavlina's escape was a bold move, and so futile. She had a clear way home. She could have gone to Prague, and then disappeared there. What a waste.

He cruised through the balance of the week, focusing on work, putting in unusually long hours, even for him. Nate left the office at 5 PM on Friday – early for Nate – because he badly needed to pick up some groceries for the weekend before the store closed. The hot weather was finally breaking – it was only 26 degrees Celsius, much more comfortable than the previous weeks' sweltering thirties. Rain was in the weekend forecast, which was unfortunate, because Nate was looking forward to attending an outdoor music festival on Saturday. Nate crossed the street from the grocery store to his apartment building with one reusable canvas bag hanging from each hand.

As Nate rounded the corner of his apartment building someone called his name. "Mr. Traymore," he heard an unfamiliar woman's voice. It was a native English voice, there was no German accent. Likely American. Nate stopped and scanned the plaza between the apartment building and the park across the road. An attractive woman in her early thirties was approaching him. She wore a dark blue skirt and white button up short sleeve blouse. He would have pegged her for a business woman, except for the casual nurse's shoes.

"Mr. Traymore," she called out again, this time raising her hand slightly. Nate looked right at her. As the woman closed within 20 feet, Nate recognized something very familiar in her face. He searched through his memory, but as she smiled, he instantly knew who it was.

"I guess I should not be surprised to see you here," he called out. He had met Briana's mother only twice before. "Have you been waiting long?" he asked as she closed the gap to him. It was obvious she had been camping on a park bench in the plaza waiting for Nate to come home. She looked like she hadn't slept in a few days, which Nate surmised might be the case. Her hair was rumpled and there were faint bags under her eyes. She carried a small brown purse with a thin strap that hung over her right shoulder.

"I don't have your cell number," she explained. "I waited here hoping to catch you going in."

"Martha, is it?" Nate checked cautiously.

She nodded and extended her hand. Nate switched one bag to the other hand, holding two in his left hand, and greeted her handshake. Her hand was soft and warm. "Mr. Traymore, I am so glad that I ..."

"Nate," he interrupted. "Please call me Nate."

"Right, Nate," she nodded to herself, committing it to memory. "Anyway, I was really hoping to catch you. I know you know about Briana."

"I thought you two were ... ah ... not speaking," Nate didn't know how to put it delicately.

"I suppose we weren't," Martha pursed her chin with conflicted memories, "but when your little girl needs your help, well ..." she let the sentiment finish her sentence.

"Do you want to come in?" Nate asked, point his chin toward the front door.

"If you don't mind," she nodded eagerly. She turned her head toward the bench where she had been sitting, and Nate noticed a small suitcase – the size that just barely fits under the seat in front of you on a plane. "Just let me get my things," and she trotted easily to the bench, picked it up, and trotted back with her suitcase in her left hand while her right hand held her purse from swaying wildly. She returned without a trace of exertion in her breathing. Martha was obviously in good shape. Nate watched the outline of her firm ass through her skirt as Martha jogged away, and couldn't help but notice an undulation under her blouse on the return trip, as if she was not wearing a bra. The white fabric was too loose and thick to confirm visually.

Nate still had both grocery bags in his left hand, so he fished his wallet out of his pant pocket with his right hand, and pressed the whole wallet against the card reader, knowing the RFID chip inside the card would work. The Nate entered his pass code on the keyboard. The door unlocked, and Nate held it open for Martha.

"It's just one floor up," Nate explained, taking the stairs. Martha easily tracked behind Nate as he climbed the stairs two at a time, and then turned right down the corridor toward his apartment. Nate opened the door and ushered Martha in, and closed the door behind him. She took her shoes off at the front entrance, even though Nate told her not to worry. To his surprise, she was not wearing any socks – an oversight of quick packing for an emergency trip, Nate guessed. "Have a seat," Nate gestured to the living room while he went to the kitchen and started putting the groceries away.

"Have you lived here long?" she asked.

"About eight months in this apartment," Nate called from the kitchen, checking the math mentally as he did.

"Very nice," she complimented. "You live alone?"

"Pretty much," Nate offered cautiously, not certain how much Martha knew about his three-way tryst with her daughter.

Martha took in the apartment surroundings, and then asked to use the washroom. Nate pointed it out, down the short hallway to the right. While she was in the bathroom, Nate pulled out his smart phone, and started up the recorder app, and put it in his shirt pocket with the microphone at the top, pointing away from his chest.

Nate had just finished putting away the groceries when Martha returned from the bathroom. "I'm having some wine," he announced. "Would you like to join me?"

"Love to," she replied without a smile. He poured two glasses of red Borolo, and joined Martha in the living room. He sat in the chair at right angles to the sofa that she sat on, so they could easily see each other as they talked. He casually pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and rested it on the table between them, microphone side up.

"Have you seen Briana?" Nate asked.

Martha nodded. "I was there this morning. I arrived on the overnight flight out of Toronto, I think around eight." Nate nodded – he knew that flight well. "She is not doing very well," Martha stared beyond the wall across the room. "She told me you hired a lawyer, and you had agreed to pay for her fees."

Nate nodded, and drew a long breath before speaking. "That was before she was arrested," he explained. "Now they want a 20,000 Euro bond. That's a little out of my league," he offered with a defensive shrug.

"I can certainly understand that," Martha nodded. "I am sure if it were your child, the situation would be different, but considering it is just a former baby sitter ..." Nate didn't know where Martha was leading the conversation, but he sensed a trap. He proceeded carefully.

"That's why you're here?" Nate asked, "To post the bond?"

"If it were but so," Martha mused, staring off again. "I don't know how much Briana told you, but I lost my job eleven months ago. I've burned through all my savings. I'm behind on the mortgage. I borrowed money just for the airfare here," she looked away in embarrassment.

So why the hell did you come here, Nate didn't ask. "I'm sorry to hear that," he said instead, but offered nothing more.

Martha took a long pull on her wine before continuing. "Briana told me everything," she said, looking directly at Nate. Nate started to look away, but fought the urge, and held her gaze firm, until she finally deflected her eyes. Nate remained quiet, because there was no way to know what 'everything' meant without incriminating himself with embarrassing questions. 'Oh, did your little girl mention I did her up the ass,' was not the way to broker a conversation with a mother in crisis.

Martha put her wine glass down, and then sat motionless for a few seconds before nodding emphatically to herself, having apparently concluded something important. Nate watched in silent disbelief as Martha quickly unbuttoned her blouse, and in a few seconds she pulled it off her shoulders, and as Nate suspected, her bare breasts graced the ambiance. Martha stood up, walked topless around the coffee table, faced Nate, and reached behind her, and unzipped her blue skirt, pushing it down her thighs. To Nate's surprise, she was not wearing underpants. In the next instant, Martha stood before Nate completely naked.

Nate couldn't see any sag in her firm, supple C cupped tits. She had the figure of a swimmer – trim and lean with smooth muscles. Yes, Nate thought, she could easily pass for Briana's more beautiful older sister. Nate would peg her at 32 if he didn't know she was in her mid-forties. Nate was surprised to see her pussy was completely bare, not a hint of stubble. Briana was by no means unattractive, but her mother had an exquisite facial beauty that, sadly, did not survive the genetic roulette passed down to Briana's DNA.

Martha drew her hands behind her head, spread her feet wide apart, and breathed in a huge breath, closing her eyes. Finally she looked at Nate. "These are your tits for your pleasure and enjoyment," she announced with a faltering voice. She swallowed hard, looked down, and stifled a cry. Martha looked back at Nate. "This is your pussy for your pleasure and enjoyment," she said weakly. Nate watched in dumbfounded silence as Martha turned around, with her back to Nate, she set her legs wide apart. Martha bent over at the hips and grabbed her ankles, showing off her agile flexibility, not to mention a perfect ass. "This is your ass for your pleasure and enjoyment," she called between her legs. The sight of Martha's split-open pussy and exposed rosebud rocketed Nate's cock into hard overdrive.

Martha stood up, turned, and walked around the coffee table, and kneeled naked on the floor in front of Nate. She reached for his trousers, and unzipped the fly, unbuckled his belt, and opened his pants up. She reached inside his bulging underpants and pulled out Nate's rock hard pistol, and started jerking him gently with one hand. "This is your mouth for your pleasure and enjoyment," she whispered at him, and instantly leaned forward and took Nate in to her loving mouth.

Nate leaned his head back as Martha sucked hard on his rigid member. His swelling excitement grew quickly, as it had been nearly a week since Martha's own daughter had performed this very same service, and in his abstinence, Nate grew hornier.

Sensing his growing excitement, Martha began jerking his shaft with her encircled right thumb and finger, while still pumping her tight lips up and down over the tip of his penis. Over the next few minutes Martha changed hands, but kept a tight seal on his shaft with her lips. The combination proved too much for Nate to resist, and within five minutes he felt his balls start to churn with imminent detonation. "Swallow it all," he breathed loudly to Martha. "Don't spill a drop," he instructed her. As Nate passed the point of no return, he put his hands over Martha's head and pushed her face into his groin, sending his quivering projectile deep into the back of her mouth. At last Nate unloaded into Martha's mouth, and she obediently gulped it down as he launched geyser after geyser at her tonsils.

After Nate fired his last salvo, Martha pulled away and smacked her lips. She stood and retrieved her wine glass from the coffee table, and sat back on the sofa. After a long sip of wine to wash down the taste of Nate's cum, Martha asked "So, do we have a deal?"

Nate regarded her beautiful naked body before answering. "I'm not sure," he finally offered cautiously as he returned his softening package inside his underwear and pulled his pants back up. "What deal do you have in mind?"

"You put up the bond, pay for the AeB fee, pay the London School fine, pay the lawyer's fees, pay Briana's flight home, and I will make your fantasy come true."

"My fantasy?" Nate asked cautiously.

"She told me it was your fantasy," Martha assured Nate. "Briana and me together. Once she comes out of jail, we will both be yours, and we will not say no."

"To anything?"

"You're the boss," she affirmed.

"So," Nate reflected, making sure he understood the details, "starting right now, you do everything I tell you. And when Briana is released after I post the bond, she stays here with me, and you both do what I tell you." Martha nodded.

All in all, it wasn't a bad deal. After all, Nate had already decided to pay the AeB fee and the LSE fine, so the only new cost was the bond, which he would get back - hopefully. "Okay," he finally said, "but on one condition." Martha waited without saying anything, so he pressed on. "While Briana is released on bond, you are responsible for her. There will be conditions imposed on her release – I don't know what they are yet, but you are responsible for making sure she complies with all of them. More than that, you are responsible for make sure she behaves in general. And just to make certain there is no misunderstanding, you agree to stay here with me, do everything I say, and you don't leave until I get my bond money back. That almost certainly means that, once Briana's AeB status is clear, she flies to Canada alone, and you stay here with me, still doing everything I want, until they process the paperwork and give me my bond money back."

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mothers and Daughters Pt. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds