• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • 16th Century Slave Market Pt. 02

16th Century Slave Market Pt. 02

123

Note: Thanks for the votes and comments on Pt. 1. I have also heard privately from five women about our mutual dream (nightmare) of abduction. One was quite touching and detailed. In Part 2 Carina faces her uncertain future as a captive virgin.

From Part 1:

Carina's gyrations started a bidding frenzy, finally ending with a closed fist. As her new owner came forward, she tried to discern if he had a kind face, but her foggy mind could only fix on his black beard. She froze for a moment until the auctioneer turned her shoulder to the side. The steps felt odd on her bare toes. In a haze, she saw the dry ground at the bottom and had a fleeting concern that her feet were going to get dirty again.

On the eighteenth day of July 1558, Senorita Carina Orellana, formerly of Menorca, remembered Philippe's instructions. Covered in sweat, she sank to her knees in the dust. As he approached, she moved her knees apart in submission and lifted her hair to the left.

Part 2.

Trembling, fighting back tears, Carina closed her eyes, awaiting her fate. A metal collar snapped shut on her neck. She was expecting to kiss the man's hand, but he pushed her head down to his feet. She began kissing his shoes, tasting her own salty tears. Humbling herself before her new owner, she sensed another man crouching behind her. He moved the sash aside and roughly plunged a finger into her vagina.

Carina gasped and tried to twist her hips away, but he had already withdrawn. Blushing and ashamed, she realized that in the last two days, three different men had touched her hymen and verified her precious virginity. How could these people put so much stock in a flap of skin!

With a touch, Carina's bearded master bid her to stand. His assistant retrieved the garment and covered her nudity, tied her hands, and led her away to an oxcart. There a female slave placed a gag and blindfold securely on her head. Over the next two hours, several more people joined Carina on the rough board floor. The crack of a whip started the cart lurching forward along a bumpy stone street.

Muffled sobs and whimpers gradually faded to silence as the wagon made its way out of Algiers. Carina heard children laughing and men shouting. She had never seen a camel, but their peculiar snort announced their presence all along the journey. Amid the jumbled sounds of the city, she realized that they were passing hundreds of people who thought nothing at the passing of a cart full of slaves. The poor road constantly jarred their bodies, punctuating the feeling of helplessness and hopelessness.

How life had changed in a few weeks! No one in her home city seemed to sense the danger until it was too late. On the fourth day of the siege, a panic set in as men met in small groups to make desperate plans to send for help, or to offer a ransom, and finally, as the city fell, how to hide in hidden corners and passages. A few people managed to escape by hiding in family mausoleums, some even crawling into empty coffins. The pirates had a superstitious anxiety around crypts and graveyards, thereby overlooking a small number of lucky sons and daughters.

There would be no such salvation for the Orrellano family. Carina lost track of them in the square and probably would never know of their fate. Now, as her very bones ached from the bumpy ride, she clung to Philippe's words that life in a harem would be better. With a bitter sigh, she contemplated her short journey from sheltered innocence to utter humiliation. Much worse than being stripped naked in front of strangers or being spread and shaved was the exquisite torture of men's probing fingers and their clumsy attempts to arouse her.

She knew that part of this "better" life would include volunteering her maidenhead to a cruel master. On Menorca, Carina had three handsome men courting her who today were probably naked and bound in some building undergoing that horrible procedure. Philippe said that all men from outside religions were altered. She remembered the auction where the buyers had closely inspected under the loin cloths.

The cart started to slow and make frequent turns, finally stopping in silence after a trip of many hours. For long moments, the only sound was the heavy breathing of the oxen. The movements of the cart signaled the unloading. From the sounds, she counted four passengers, including herself. As Carina's feet touched the ground, her knees buckled. Someone picked her up, carried her into a building and laid her on a mat.

Carina felt hands removing the gag, and then the blindfold. The low light in the room, though tolerable, still caused a measure of pain in her eyes. She blinked and worked her jaw. A woman knelt down beside her, signaling with a finger to be silent before offering a welcome drink of water. She again cautioned silence and used her hands in the universal sign: sleep.

Sleep offered the only escape from this dreadful destiny, and she slept for many hours, waking once in the middle of the night to glimpse two other sleeping women in the room before nodding off until morning. Where was the fourth passenger? She awoke to see a woman sitting in the middle of the circle of mats, again counseling silence with her finger. In a few moments, the captives sat up, yawning and stretching. Carina could smell that at least one had wet herself during the night. This reminded her of her own painful need. She glanced around the group and vaguely recognized the other women. They were from Ciutadella! Then the woman, a slave from Africa, she guessed, bid them to stand and file out of the room.

Carina expected the usual holes in the floor, but these fixtures were ceramic in the shape of a flat tray. The slave collected the sashes, two of which were dripping wet. Squatting proved awkward with hands still tied in front, and cleaning impossible. She needed a bath but shuddered at the thought of the rough bath in the slave house. She was used to a weekly ritual of washing herself in private, and dreamily soaking in a tub until the water cooled. In fact, until the last few days, she had never even seen another woman undressed, let alone a man.

In her culture, modesty in dress and manners were ingrained. Only in her private fantasies did Carina dare to think about undressing for her future husband. In polite conversation, even a slightly suggestive remark would produce blushes among the ladies present. Now, in the passageway, missing even her red binding, a deep blush served as her only covering.

The slave directed the nude women to a bathing room and into one of three small pools sunk into the tile floor. A man stood in a corner dressed in a loose shirt and pantaloons, carrying a small whip in his gold sash. He stared straight ahead as the group of naked beauties paraded past him and stepped into the pool. Carina knew he must be a eunuch as no normal man would keep his composure at such a sight.

The slave untied their hands and one by one, wordlessly washed each one, body and hair, with sweet-smelling soap. They knelt up to have their privates scrubbed and then sat on the edge to bare their legs and feet. She directed them to sit in a circle around an odd looking fixture on the side of the room. It was a slanted board extending out of a small basin of water. She passed a towel to each one to dry her hair before beckoning Carina to lay back on the board. To her great dismay, she realized too late that it was a shaving bench. The slave opened Carina's knees widely and began scraping with a straight razor, starting with the little hairs on her toes, moving up each leg before starting on her pudenda.

Carina remembered the shocking pain on her foot at her first shaving and tried to cooperate. The razor and the slave's practiced manipulations produced a pleasant tickle. The next girl's name was Johanna. When beckoned, she fell face-down and began screaming, "NO! NO!" The man stepped up and gave her two hard swats on the inside of her thigh. Sobbing and holding her leg, she awkwardly crawled up on the bench.

As each woman opened herself, Carina noticed the slave taking great care to remove each tiny hair around the anus. This seemed to be the most embarrassing part of the procedure, as the woman had them tilt their hips even higher. In an hour, the women were smooth from the neck down without even a single razor cut. At the slave's direction, they held their hair up while rinsing off in the pool.

Their new chastity belts consisted of a leather belt with a thick, woven fabric strap, fastened in the back. Carina realized that they were still mostly symbolic, though much more protective than the ribbons from before. The freshly cleaned and bare captives received a shift-like garment and slippers. They had not eaten since the previous morning, and the smells and sight of food in another room drew their immediate attention.

Thinly-sliced beef strips, slabs of cheese, eggs, and a sour-tasting yogurt, served with a strong tea made breakfast a pleasant diversion. Still cautioned to silence, they could only glance at each other under the eye of another man with a whip. Carina noted that none of the males she had seen had beards. Only the man who collared her sported a full, black beard. This meant there were likely no undamaged men in the building, explaining her minimal chastity belt. An avid horse rider since age 11, no one told her what "gelding" meant until she was 16. She cried all night for her beloved Diego.

During the next few weeks, a daily routine developed as they would visit the latrine and eat three times a day. Their slave minder took them to bathe and shave every 3-4 days. She would also take them for silent walks through a beautiful courtyard. They often saw the other women in the harem but still could not interact with them. The one saving grace came after dark. The three women found that they could arrange their mats in order to whisper into the night.

Carina, Johanna, and Emilia, three captive maidens ripped from their homes just as their lives were about to blossom, quietly chatted for hours before sleep. They had not been close friends on Menorca but knew of each other.

Johanna, 21, the Mayor's daughter, described the preparations for her upcoming wedding. It was to be the event of the year, held in the largest church in town and attended by all the notable citizens. She last saw her fiance, Rafael, in the march to the square. During the night, she dreamed of him breaking down the palace door and rescuing her.

Until that horrible day, Emilia, 18, led a pampered life in a merchant's family, looking forward to attending the Universitat de Madrid. She was the youngest of five children and had not seen her brothers and sisters since the pirates overran the city. Her oldest brother Ricardo had been in Barcelona that day. Emilia had little hope of ever seeing him again, but at least he would be spared a life of slavery.

They each spoke in detail about their families and their life on the island. It soon became too painful to speak of hopes and dreams for their now shattered futures. Talk of their torment at the slave house or the ordeal aboard the ship proved too embarrassing. Thoughts of being stripped naked and displayed in front of all those men were truly unspeakable.

Whispers became even more subdued as they pondered their fate in this place. Who was this mysterious bearded Master? How long would it be before their forced surrender? Thoughts of offering their most precious treasure to a heartless barbarian always brought tears. Like most young girls, they each had a vague fantasy about their wedding night.

Emilia dreamed of a handsome man on a white horse carrying her off to a hilltop cabin and making love by a fire. Carina's vision embodied a Prince knocking on her door, begging for her hand. Johanna's reveries were not so defined. They involved deep kissing in the dark with a tall, mysterious man.

The actual penetration, more of a male fantasy, was not a big part of their wedding dreams, but here in this awful place, they could think of little else. How would it feel? Was it painful? Other than perhaps seeing an infant, they had never seen a naked man.

In the night, each one found time to explore their secret places. The cloth belt did not prove to be much of a barrier. By this time, they were used to the exotic feel of their smooth parts, but the delicious friction of a finger was irresistible. Carina and Johanna had taken Philippe's advice back at the slave house and rubbed themselves to climax, while Emilia did not. But the little gasps and muffled groans in the night prompted her to try some self-stimulation as well.

Sometimes in the morning, as they awakened and sat up, their slave would move her head in an exaggerated sniff. The first time this happened, it caused embarrassment as the girls recognized that she was smelling their female heat from the night's activities. Their occasional arousal was also quite evident during bath time, though not a word was spoken.

Their routine world changed as they awakened one morning about three weeks into their captivity. A man sat beside the female slave! In the dim light, they strained to recognize him while a feeling of dread sank into each chest in fear that this was their Master coming to choose one of them.

"Hola, dolça Senyoretes."

Speaking for the first time in three weeks, Carina couldn't help but exclaim, "Philippe! Philippe! How can this be? Deu Meu!"

The dam seemed to burst as all three started talking at once. The slave, with a slight smile on her lips, showed the signal for silence.

Carina had a vague thought of rescue, but Philippe explained his presence. "After the Master, Fuad Pasha Abaza, realized that he had purchased three Catalan women he requested me to act as a translator and teacher. I am to help you understand what is asked of you, and also to teach you a little of the Arabic language.

He paused. "Each of you needs to understand fully that I am not here as your friend or to intercede for you. I am a slave like you, and they will punish me severely if I fail to follow their exact wishes. For the last few weeks, they have been training me to train you. I have received a number of lashes to impress this on me. I was thoroughly whipped on my first day here just for failing to bow and kneel properly.

"When I give you a command, you must not only follow it instantly, but you must show a measure of enthusiasm. At first, this will flow from a fear of punishment, but it will eventually become part of your very being. You will learn that when a man is present, every female eye, mind, and heart is on him and his every whim.

"Now, Senyoretes, you have permission to ask questions. You may address me as Philippe. I have no title here."

"Carina spoke first. "Philippe, where are we and who is our Master?"

"Fuad Pasha Abaza is the Pasha of the Province of Médéa. A Pasha is like a Governador. He is a close ally of Hasan Pasha, Beylerbey of Algiers. Médéa is a province outside of Algiers."

Johanna: "What is going to happen to us?"

"Master Abaza is away on a military mission. All of North Africa seems to be at constant war with Spain. When he returns, he expects each of you to be a compliant concubina, ready to yield to him in passionate devotion."

Johanna fell to her side in tears and began a series of heaving sobs. The other two began to cry.

In a low voice, Philippe continued, "Senyoretes, we must all accept our fate. We are here. We are under the strict and absolute control of others. You might think that our God has abandoned us, but perhaps He has brought me here to help you face this predicament."

Emilia asked, "What do we have to do?"

"Jove Donzella, you will learn complete submission to the male. You will all learn to carry yourselves and position your body to be attractive to the Master. I will teach you to perform an enticing conjugal dance for your first visit. It seems we may have a month or even two before his return.

"Now I understand that you are to bathe this morning before the meal. Training starts right now. As you walk, take smaller steps and sway your hips very slightly. As you enter the bathing room, let your garment drop off as you walk, so that even the castrati on guard will be entranced."

At the latrine, Philippe removed Carina's belt as he whispered in her ear, "Amor meu, I will try to keep you safe, but it must never show. Here is a secret you must keep in your heart. In my dreams, in another land, beneath another sky, we are lovers."

Carina gave a slight nod and wiped away a few new tears. In the passage to the bath, they tried to walk delicately with moderate success. In the 20 steps from the doorway to the pool, Johanna was the first to let her shift drop from her shoulders. Emilia followed, gracefully stepping naked into the bath. Carina stumbled a bit on her garment but managed to keep from tripping into the water.

"I am told you have not been allowed to speak yet. You may now talk when I am present, but you must speak in a low, demure voice. You may respond to a question or make a request. Later, when you are part of the Master's harem, there will be no end to all the chatter that goes on.

"Your keeper's name is Rahma. She is from Ethiopia, and she tells me that all of you have been very cooperative. Please remain so and you will have little to fear from the guards." He noticed that Johanna still had faint red marks on her left thigh, but said nothing. "You are to start washing each other today. Rahma will still come back to shave you on those days, as she is skilled. Many of the women here ask her to keep them smooth.

"Our Master is away right now, but I have learned that he likes to watch his women bathe and dress. You must move gracefully in the bath as you do elsewhere. Emilia, stand and place your arms over your head. Let Carina wash you in every place with the sponge. Johanna, move around and help wash and rinse your friends. The bath is to be a sensual experience."

Emilia crossed her wrists and stretched into a pose. The other two tried to understand their role in what seemed to be more dance than bath, but soon they started to forget their nudity in front of these half-men and even began to giggle and splash each other.

Philippe's sudden appearance lightened the atmosphere in this otherwise cheerless place. He was their countryman. He spoke their tongue. Without saying it or even consciously thinking it they knew that they would try to do whatever he asked.

On the way to breakfast, Philippe told the women to watch Rahma as she walked. "Look at her ankles. See how they cross just a little in front of each other as she moves in a narrow path? She holds her shoulders high and back. Rahma is proud of her body."

At this early point in their training, Emilia showed the most grace, while Carina struggled, even with the idea of walking and posing seductively for a man. In her culture, women were demure and shy. Men were quite dominant but in a very different way. Here, women were only a few levels higher than breeding cattle. Her education and skills meant nothing. She had read of the travels of Cabeza de Vaca and was learning Latin!

Philippe noticed Carina's depression and decided to take the group on a tour of the palace, followed at a distance by one of the ever-present guards. They viewed the beautiful gardens in the courtyard and rooms of elegant statuary and art. The palace contained a large library.

"Though you are captives, you can, over time, earn the trust of our Master and have a taste of the culture here. Men and women like us who came here as slaves have often risen to positions of responsibility."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • 16th Century Slave Market Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds