• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Birthday, Daddy

Happy Birthday, Daddy

12

"Uncle Johnny!" Cara called, coming into the house from the backyard. "Where a-a-a-r-e you?"

She had been sunbathing nude next to the pool all afternoon, occasionally diving into the water to swim a few laps before climbing back out and lying on a lounge chair. She was so glad it was summer break. Though she was 18-years-old, she still had one year of high school left to do, which she hadn't really been looking forward to. Since her relationship with her daddy and uncle had changed a few weeks ago, though, her outlook had changed, and now she was excited to stay living in her daddy's house for as long as she could.

Cara knew her daddy and uncle must be either out of the house or working hard because neither of them had come to take advantage of her nakedness for hours.

"In the office, pun'kin," called back Uncle Johnny.

Cara's sarong flapped open and closed as she trotted up the stairs to where her uncle was. She had wrapped the sarong once around from the back, crisscrossing the ends over her breasts, and tying it off behind her neck. As a result, her extremely large breasts were more covered than usual, but the middle of the sarong flew open quite easily, revealing her toned abs and bare little pussy.

"Do you have a minute, Uncle J?" Cara asked, peeking around the half-open office door.

Like all of the rooms that faced the back yard on the top floor of the house, the office was spacious and light-filled, with a series of skylights in the ceiling and French doors that led out onto a balcony overlooking the pool and backyard. Despite the temptation Cara knew she must have provided with her naked sunbathing, Uncle Johnny had his back to the open French doors, sitting at the desk, elbow deep in papers, working hard on the computer. He looked up from his work and smiled at his sexy niece.

"Of course, baby, I always have a minute for you," he said to her.

Cara came into the room and immediately went behind his chair, placing her hands on his shoulders and starting to massage away the tension. Uncle Johnny was wearing a white wife beater-type shirt with a pair of swim trunks, his strong shoulders and arms corded with tense muscles.

"It can't be good for you to work so hard on such a beautiful day," Cara said to him, starting at the base of his neck and working her way down over his shoulders and down to his biceps. "You're way too tense."

Uncle Johnny sighed and leaned his head forward a bit, enjoying the feel of his niece's hands on his bare skin.

"I know, pun'kin, but that's what co-owning a company means," he said, briefly closing his eyes as Cara's hands soothed away some of his tension. "It means keeping the books and filing receipts and writing invoices to get paid and all that boring stuff that keeps me inside the office instead of outside with you."

He turned his head to catch Cara's gaze. "Don't think I didn't notice you trying to distract me with that sunbathing of yours," he scolded.

"Distract you?" Cara said, batting her eyelashes at him innocently while sliding her hands down his chest and circling his nipples through his shirt. "I don't know what you mean."

Uncle Johnny groaned as Cara pinched his nipples hard before rubbing them gently with her thumbs. She had discovered that he loved to have his nipples played with, being almost as sensitive there as she was, and she never let an opportunity pass to turn him on by doing so.

"Yes," Uncle Johnny said, his hands reluctantly coming up to grip hers and hold them flat against his achingly hard nipples, "distract me. Like you're doing now."

He lifted one arm up and over his head so that he could pull her around to his right side, before letting her hands go and pulling her sideways onto his lap. Cara wiggled around, his lap being one of her favorite seats, and grinned up at him without apology.

"Stop it, you tease," Uncle Johnny said, laughing. "I've still got some work I need to finish up before you dad comes back from visiting the job sites today. I lost the draw and have to deal with today's paperwork, so you better stop teasing so I can finish this up and then get on to better things."

His big palm closed around one of her sarong-covered breasts, bouncing it gently in his palm, feeling the weight of her cantaloupe-sized breast in his hand.

"Like this," he said, giving it a squeeze. "Now, you came in here with a purpose, other than just to distract me, right?"

Cara leaned into his chest sideways and sighed with pleasure at the feelings coursing through her body while her uncle fondled her. She loved how cherished he always made her feel, and how much he liked to play with her body.

"Cara?" Uncle Johnny prompted, giving her nipple a little squeeze.

"Yes, yes!" Cara said, laughing a little. "No need to get mean!"

Uncle Johnny squeezed her nipple again and bent down to lightly nip at her ear, sending shivers throughout her entire body.

"But you like it when I get a little mean," he growled in her ear, and Cara shivered again, feeling her pussy grow wet.

"Now who's getting who off-track?" Cara complained, as her uncle continued to massage her breast and gently pull and squeeze her nipple.

"Okay, you're right," Uncle Johnny said, pulling his hand away and setting it on her bare knee. "What did you need?"

"It's about Daddy's birthday," Cara said, suddenly serious.

"What about it?"

"It's in a few weeks, and I was trying to figure out what I could get for him, and I came up with the greatest idea, but I need your help to make it happen," she said.

"You're sweet," Uncle Johnny said, kissing her on the nose. "I know whatever you get him, your daddy is going to love it."

"I know," Cara said confidently, "but he's REALLY going to love this!"

"Well tell me what it is, and I'll see what I can do to help."

"Thank you!" Cara said, giving her uncle a peck on the lips. "Okay, it's a calendar."

"A calendar? Why do you need my help for that?"

"Because it's a nude calendar. Of me. At one of his construction sites," Cara explained, a mischievous grin spreading over her face. "And I need your help to take the pictures."

Johnny sat still for a moment before an answering grin on his face matched hers.

"That's brilliant, pun'kin," he said. "One-of-a-kind, thoughtful, and homemade, which make the best gifts."

Cara laughed. "Exactly! So you'll help me?"

"It'll be my pleasure, pun'kin," Johnny said, before kissing her softly. "And I know just the place. Think you'll be ready to do it this weekend?"

"Yes!" Cara said. "I was hoping you'd say that. Daddy's gone all day Sunday, so I was hoping we could do the photo shoot then and he wouldn't notice when we're gone for hours."

"Perfect thinking, baby," Johnny said.

They grinned at each other, two co-conspirators.

"Now as much as I love having you on my lap, I need you to go away so I can get back to work."

Cara pouted up at her uncle, pushing out her lower lip. "But are you sure you want to send me away?" she asked slowly, finding the opening in her sarong and parting it so that her naked body came into view, first her thighs and then her bare pussy, her tight abs, and finally pulling it all the way open so her large, 34E breasts came into view.

"Mmmm, baby, you're killing me," Johnny said, staring at the bounty before him.

The last thing he wanted to do was to send his mostly-naked niece away, but he did have to get his work done before his brother got back. Their business partnership worked in great part because they knew they could count on each other to get the work done when they said they were going to.

"How about this?" Johnny said, running hand up his niece's thigh until it was covering her bare pussy, slipping one finger between her pussy lips to gently tease her already-wet clit. "Why don't you go lay down on that couch over there, and do whatever you'd like to do for the next hour or so? You know how much I love it when you tease me."

His finger moved a little quicker over her clit as Cara's breath came a little faster.

"You can masturbate," he continued, "you can read a book while naked, you can take a nap, do whatever you want. And when I'm done, I'll come join you on the couch and make you come at least twice before I fuck you. How's that sound?"

Cara leaned up to kiss him, her tongue delving into his mouth, getting bolder as he responded, eagerly kissing her back. She pulled away, both of them breathing heavily now.

"How about you make me come once first, then go back to work while I take a nap on the couch, then you can fuck me when you're done?"

She squirmed on his growing erection, getting even wetter at the thought of that monster inside her soon.

"You drive a hard bargain," Johnny said, slipping one finger inside of her pussy while she spread her legs to give him more access, "but I think I can live with that."

He pulled his finger out and brought it to her lips.

"Open," he commanded, and Cara did, sucking his finger into her mouth, tasting herself on him, swirling her tongue around as if it was his dick in her mouth, licking away every last drop of her own cum.

"Good girl," he praised her when he pulled his now-clean finger out of her mouth. "Now get on the desk, put your feet on the edge, and spread those pretty thighs for me."

Cara did exactly that, sitting on the sarong so she wouldn't drip on any important papers, pulling her knees up to her still-bare breasts, and then spreading her thighs apart for her uncle to scoot his chair closer to her. He helped her lay her legs over his shoulders, and she lay back on her elbows, watching him down the length of her body, over her firm breasts, so large but still perky on her chest, nipples long and hard, down her flat abs, and between her toned thighs to where her uncle had just started to blow on her wet pussy lips. A little shiver spread through her body and Cara moaned soft and low.

Johnny used his thumbs to spread her pussy lips apart, wanting to savor the moment, but also keeping work in the back of his mind. He wanted to make this good for Cara, but it needed to be short and sweet, so he immediately got to the task at hand and gave a long lick over Cara's entire pussy, feeling her body jerk. Still holding her pussy lips open, Johnny took Cara's clit between his lips and sucked, then nibbled while Cara gasped and arched her back.

"OH! Uncle Johnny!" she cried, as he continued to hold her clit in between his lips, suckling, while his thumbs traced along the opening to her pussy and her little asshole, getting his thumbs and both holes nice and wet in the process.

"Get my finger wet, pun'kin," he told her, putting the index finger of his left hand into her mouth.

Cara sucked on it, using the saliva in her mouth to get his finger wet, and then opening her mouth up so that he could remove it and slide it gently into her asshole.

Cara hissed at the intrusion, not quite prepared for it, but loving the hint of pain as well as the pleasure.

"Ungh, God, yessss," she hissed, as he worked his finger slowly in and out of her ass while using his tongue to lap at her pussy.

"I love it when you play with my ass, Uncle Johnny," she confessed.

"Me too, baby," Uncle Johnny said, their eyes both on where his finger slid in and out in long, rotated spirals, from her brown little hole.

"Are you going to fuck me there later?" Cara asked, her pussy clenching at the thought.

Uncle Johnny just smiled at her and went back to licking her pussy, using his tongue to fuck her, stabbing in and out of her wet hole. He loved the taste of his niece's pussy, so sweet and tangy in his mouth.

Feeling her begin to get wetter and start moving her hips as his finger continued to stimulate her ass, Johnny began to alternate between gently fucking her pussy with two fingers on his right hand, and using those slippery fingers to pinch her clit. If he was pinching her clit, then he was licking her pussy, or if he was fucking her pussy, then he was licking her clit. Back and forth he'd go, while occasionally dipping down to lick around his finger in her ass, he slowly built Cara up until she was panting and writhing and moaning on his desk.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Uncle Johnny!" moaned Cara, her head thrashing from side to side at the onslaught of emotions.

"That's it, Cara," Johnny said gently, his fingers currently fucking her pussy, sliding a third finger in and picking up steam, starting to thrust harder. "That's it, babygirl, are you going to cum for me?"

"Uh huh!" Cara said, breathlessly, his fingers teasing her, as she felt both full in both of her holes but also not quite full enough, knowing what it was like to have both her daddy's and her uncle's cocks in her holes at the same time. "Yes, please, make me cum, Uncle Johnny!"

"There's a good girl," Johnny said, "cum for me, pun'kin, cum right in my mouth."

He lowered his head again and sucked at her clit, hard, while fucking into her pussy and pulling his finger out of her ass, and Cara started to cum, bucking her hips wildly. As she started cumming, Johnny pulled his fingers out of her pussy, slid two wet fingers into her ass, and started lapping up all the pussy juice that was gushing out of her.

"Fuck! Yes! God, lick me faster, just like that!" Cara screamed as her first orgasm slammed into a second one unexpectedly at the feel of her uncle's hot mouth surrounding her pussy.

Johnny smiled to himself as he continued to lick her pussy and fuck her ass with two fingers, letting her ride out her two orgasms, wringing every last second of pleasure from her. Finally pulling his fingers and mouth away from her, Johnny kissed the inside of each thigh before lifting her legs off his shoulders and letting them hang over the edge of his desk while he scooted his chair back from her.

Cara looked over at him, breathless, and smiled. "I think you did more than we bargained for, Uncle Johnny," she said. "I came twice, you know."

"Guess I'll just have to fuck you twice then," Uncle Johnny said with a smile. "Now get off my desk, pun'kin. I've got real work to do."

+ + +

A few days later...

"C'mon, pun'kin! Let's get a move on!" Johnny called up the stairs to his niece.

Bill, his brother and Cara's daddy, had recently left to spend the day at some charity golf event, and it was time to fulfill his promise to be the photographer for Cara's nude construction site calendar birthday present photo shoot. Not that she had to twist his arm or anything!

Cara bounded down the stairs and Johnny felt himself grow hard just at the sight of her. She wore a men's small, white, wife beater-type shirt that was so threadbare it was almost see-through over a minuscule red string bikini top whose triangles barely covered her hard nipples. Combined with a short jean skirt that came to a few inches below her ass, white ankle socks, and Timberland boots, she was a construction worker's walking wet dream.

"What do you think?" Cara said, twirling at the bottom of the stairs.

"I think I'm going to have a hard-on this whole day," Johnny said. "Not that I'm complaining. You're so fucking sexy, pun'kin."

Cara beamed at him. "Thank you, Uncle Johnny!"

She gave him a hug, pressing herself against him with her entire body, hard nipples against his hard abs, grinding her abdomen against his already straining cock.

"And don't worry about that hard-on," she told him before pulling away and taking his hand. "I've got plans for it later." She winked at him before pulling him out the front door.

They drove to the construction site Johnny had picked out, his eyes mostly on the road in front of him but occasionally straying to his hot niece. He had chosen a site where the building owners had gone back to the bank for more funding. The project was currently on hold, so no one had done any work on the site for a couple of weeks. It was in an industrial part of town that was in the process of being redeveloped. On the weekends, but Sunday especially, it became a ghost town.

Uncle Johnny stopped the truck at the gate, got out and unlocked the padlock, then drove them though. Locking the gate behind them again, he steered toward the back of the large construction site before pulling over and killing the engine.

"Okay, pun'kin, you got a plan for how this is going to work?" he asked, turning to face his niece.

"Yup!" Cara chirped. "Twelve months, so twelve different poses. I wrote them all down here," she said, pulling a piece of paper from her purse. "You've got your camera equipment and stuff, right?"

Johnny nodded toward the back seat of the cab where he had his Canon Rebel and tripod. An amateur photographer, Johnny had built up his portfolio over the years with everything from portraits to nature photography to street photography, entering and even winning a few contests. Though people often saw him as a meathead construction worker, Johnny was proud of his creative outlet, even though not everyone knew about it. That his niece not only wanted his help but also trusted him to take good photos for her project actually meant a lot to him.

"Well, let's see your list, and then get set up," he said.

He looked over the list of shots, noticing that her clothing got less and less as the months went on, raising his eyebrows over the last couple of shots on the sheet.

Cara grinned at him. "I hope your camera has a self-timer function," she said. "And I'm going to need a construction hat."

"No problem, pun'kin," Johnny said, pulling his own out of the back seat and placing it on her head.

Too large for her, it slid down over her eyes until she tipped it back up; it's size only emphasizing her adorable face in contrast to her porn star quality body.

"Perfect," Johnny said, giving her a quick kiss.

The first shot called for a large piece of machinery, so Johnny led Cara over to a large yellow backhoe.

"Okay, pun'kin, you know what pose you want. Why don't you get into position, and I'll sort of circle around you with the camera, taking a few shots?"

"Sounds like a plan, Uncle Johnny," Cara said, stepping confidently toward the backhoe. "Don't be afraid to tell me what to do, though, if you see a better shot in there."

"Will do, baby," he called, watching her as she stepped up onto the tire.

Grabbing hold of the door, she opened it, and put one leg up into the cab of the backhoe. Her skirt rode up, letting the bottoms of her tight, rounded ass cheeks hang out from beneath her skirt, and flashing the world her red, string-bikini covered pussy. Turning to the right, she looked over her shoulder at her uncle, who had knelt down to get a wide-angled shot from a little lower to the ground, making sure to get the entire backhoe in the picture, but focusing on Cara's cheeky display. Her breasts bulged out on either side of her petite frame, and especially the way her body was half-turned, the side of one full breast was just visible to the camera, her hard nipple sticking out in a little peak. Johnny took several shots, some zoomed in close on her pussy or nipple for his own personal collection, before calling for the next pose.

Cara jumped off the backhoe and pulled off her shirt, leaving her in just the tiny red bikini on top, bouncing breasts barely held in check by two triangles and some string.

"Could you point me to a sledge hammer and some concrete, please, Uncle Johnny?" Cara asked prettily.

Leading her over to a pile of broken up concrete slabs, Johnny handed her a sledgehammer and positioned her hands around it. One hand on the wooden shaft, making her look like she was stroking it, the other hand cupping one half of the sledgehammer's head.

"Put your foot up on the concrete there," Johnny directed her, "and pull your skirt up a bit."

Cara did, setting one foot up on some concrete and leaning over that leg so her elbow was on it, allowing her to balance the sledgehammer more easily. It was heavier than she thought! The position also served to open up her legs, allowing for a peek of her red-covered pussy and pressing her breasts together.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Birthday, Daddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds