• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twins Incest

Twins Incest

12

Karen sat on the front pew at the church; she was not listening to her husband drone on, giving his usual fire and brimstone Sunday sermon to the small congregation. A tear trickled down her cheek as she wondered how a thirty-nine year old woman: a vicar's wife could be so sexually dominated by her own offspring and how she had come to be so sexually deviant in just two short weeks. Just how had it come to this?

She glanced at her twins, her son and daughter, and knew it had been her daughter that had contrived to enslave her; she had so easily drawn her into a web of sexual depravity! From the earliest age, her daughter, Jasmine, had demanded a bribe before she would go to church services. First, it was a hug, then sweets, clothes, and eventually, when she was eighteen, to arrive home in the early hours of the morning without reprimand. Just two weeks ago, her daughter took the first tentative steps towards trapping her mother in a life of sexual wantonness!

Karen remembered it was a normal Sunday morning; Karen's husband, the vicar, had gone to church early to prepare for the service. Peter, her son, was at the television playing some mindless game while her daughter, Jasmine, as usual, was nowhere to be seen. Karen went to Jasmine's bedroom and knocked, and called, "Sweetheart, we will be late, if you don't hurry." Jasmine immediately called to her mother and asked her to come into the bedroom. As Karen entered see saw her daughter was naked apart from high-heels and lace-topped stockings. Her back was to her mother and she was looking into the dressing table mirror. She appeared to be caressing her own breasts.

Karen gasped at her daughter's naked body and her eyes lingered a fraction too long on Jasmine's tight arse.

Jasmine turned to face her mother, continuing to lift and squeeze her breasts, and said, "Do you think I need breast implants? When my friend plays with my nipples he says, my tits are small, sexy but small."

Karen stood staring at her daughter, her brain was in turmoil, she thought; breast implants, a boyfriend plays with her nipples, her pubic hair has been shaved; hell, what does she get up to?

Jasmine smiled at her mother and said, "Breast implants, what do you think?"

Karen was confused, she gaped at her daughter's magnificent body and realised that her daughter's body and the playful nature with which she manipulated her own breasts was beginning to stimulate her. There was complete silence for several seconds before Jasmine said, "Answer me or I won't go to church!"

Karen knew this was no idle threat; she forced herself to think of the question. She stumbled over her words, but finally she said, "Small breasts are the best, even medium sized ones, like mine hurt when they get bounced around, they always get in the way and it's embarrassing when men just stare at them.

Jasmine laughed and said, "Your tits aren't medium they are huge."

Karen stared at her daughter replying sternly, "My breasts are not huge!"

Looking angrily at her mother, Jasmine said, "Show me! Or no church for a month!"

Karen lowered her gaze to the floor, thinking of the last time she had refused her daughter's demand; it was for a particular dress; it had ended up costing her an entire wardrobe full of clothes. Karen slowly began to undo the buttons of her blouse, but Jasmine stepped forward and ripped her mother's blouse open, tearing off several buttons. Karen exclaimed loudly, but Jasmine took hold of her mother's bra and pushed it up towards her throat, revealing her large breasts. Smiling Jasmine began to squeeze and play with her mother's naked breasts. She pulled and rolled her nipples, finally slapping both tits hard, before she stood back and said, "That excited you didn't it mommy."

Jasmine was right, but Karen did not answer; she was humiliated and simply looked at Jasmine, who was now slipping on a short skirt and tank top. As Jasmine walked from the room; she grabbed her mother's breasts and squeezed them hard. Using her mother's breasts she pulled her mother towards her and kissed her mother, her tongue forcing entry to her mouth. Jasmine ended the kiss, biting her mother's lip, then said, "Come on, mommy, or we will be late." Karen stood motionless as Jasmine left. Eventually Karen pulled her bra back over her breasts and she went to her room to change.

During the following week, Karen attempted to confront Jasmine in private; but Jasmine was avoiding her and Karen was unsuccessful. Karen's intention was to ask about boys playing with her tits and sort out what had happened in her bedroom, but she would not dare to ask why her daughter, correctly thought rough girl on girl foreplay excited her mother. The following Sunday, Karen decided, that when her husband left for church, she would talk seriously to Jasmine, but for the first time in a very long time, Jasmine accompanied her father to church. Karen smiled to herself, her husband was leaving for a church conference straight after the service and then, she thought, "Jasmine would have no place to run!"

After the vicar left for his weeklong trip, Jasmine disappeared into her bedroom. Confidently Karen followed her and burst into the bedroom without knocking. Jasmine was just slipping off her skirt and as she stepped out of it, she looked at her mother and with fury in her face and her voice, said, "Get out, knock and wait to be told to enter." Karen capitulated and, looking at the floor, left the room and closed the door. Karen knocked on the door and obediently waited her hand on the doorknob. Karen waited; she waited for several minutes and still there Jasmine did not tell her she might enter. Finally, just as Karen decided it was hopeless, a voice said, "Come!" Karen hesitated, this was so humiliating she thought, but it was so important that she speak to Jasmine; Karen opened the door and entered the room.

Without looking, Karen said, "I want to talk to you about boys" and then she looked at Jasmine. Jasmine was sat up on the bed naked, her knees were raised and Karen gasped as she saw Jasmine's cunt lips, they appeared swollen and dripping with juice as if she had just masturbated.

Jasmine smiled at her mother and said, "Get naked slut!"

Karen yelled, "I will not! I am your mother and this kind of behaviour, Jasmine, has got to stop now!"

Karen waited for Jasmine's reaction, but Jasmine appeared unconcerned and remained silent. As Karen began to feel more confident, the laptop on the desk came to life and there on the screen was a photo of the naked Jasmine and her. Karen immediately gasped, her face was clearly visible, and she was licking her lips staring at her daughter's butt, her expression clearly one of lust.

Jasmine laughed and said, "I do like your facial expression, but;" she paused.

The photo faded and a second photo took its place and Jasmine continued, "Not as much as this one! It is better on the film though."

Karen gazed open mouthed at the screen, the photo showed the moment of impact of Jasmine's slaps on her breasts. One breast had just rebounded from a slap while the hand that struck the other breast was just an inch away from making contact. Karen looked at her face in the photograph, even she, could not deny the sexual excitement in her expression.

Jasmine laughed and said, "I have plenty more photos and films. I even have some from your college days. Now fucking strip!"

Karen was traumatised, and staring at the screen, she said, "How did?" but stopped.

Jasmine laughed again and said, "How did I know you are a bisexual slut, and, I think, a very submissive bisexual slut at that. I particularly like the college photos of you sucking and fingering two cunts at once! Do you want to watch the film it is my favourite! Now fucking strip! Or everything I have goes to that pompous fucking preacher, your husband, or maybe just to the internet!"

Karen's mind raced trying to find a way out, but she soon resigned herself to the inevitable and unzipped her dress; she let it fall to the floor. Hoping beyond hope that Jasmine would tell her to stop, Karen removed her slip and tights very slowly, but as she stood before her daughter in only her bra and panties, she knew that she really must be naked to satisfy her daughter's demands.

As Karen stood naked in front of her daughter, Jasmine slipped off the bed and walked towards her. Jasmine picked up her mother's panties, they were wet, and she held then to her nose. Her nose crinkled as the smell of her mother's sex filled her nostrils; she threw the panties into the rubbish bin. Smiling Jasmine said, "Go to the bathroom and remove all that fucking hair around your cunt and then bring me all your panties and knickers you own."

Karen asked, "Now?"

Jasmine nodded adding, "Unless you want me to pluck your hair by the fucking handful?"

She watched as her mother bent down to pick up her dress, but Jasmine said quietly, "No, you can go as you are."

Karen looked horrified and said, "But Peter will see me!"

Laughing Jasmine replied, "I am sure my brother will enjoy the experience."

Karen hesitated at the door, and then ran for the bathroom. Jasmine heard Peter wolf whistle as his mother ran passed him. Sometime later, she heard Peter call, "You're a fucking MILF mom!" Almost before the sound died away, Karen rushed into Jasmine's bedroom, her face scarlet with embarrassment. She was carrying a large number of panties, which Jasmine took off her and, without looking at them, dropped them into the rubbish bin.

Jasmine smiled at her mother and asked, "Any questions?"

Karen shook her head, but Jasmine said, "The correct answer is 'No Mistress Jasmine'; now again; any questions?"

Karen did not hesitate and said, "No Mistress Jasmine."

"Now you can dress me!" Jasmine said, pointing at stockings and high-heeled shoes on the dressing table as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

Jasmine crossed her legs as her mother picked up a nylon stocking and gathered a stocking into a neat roll. As Karen fell to Jasmine's feet, Jasmine said, "Worship my feet, in fact, wash and dry them. Go and get a bowl of warm water!" Karen again stooped to pickup her dress, but Jasmine said quietly, "No, go as you are; I will not tell you again!"

Karen knew that she would have to pass her son Peter again, but this time she would be carrying a bowl of water. Karen rushed to the kitchen, she quickly filled a bowl and grabbed a clean towel, but as she turned to leave, Peter blocked her way. As Karen said, "Please Peter" she glanced at the bulge in Peter's shorts, it was enormous. Peter smiled as his hand squeezed his mother's nipples; she was holding the bowl and could not do a thing to stop him. Peter slowly caressed her nipples and then his hand slowly fell to her newly shaved pussy. Peter slowly forced a finger between his mother's cunt lips, Karen closed her eyes with embarrassment; she knew her cunt was wet.

As Peter, entered her cunt with two fingers, Karen gasped from both the shock and pleasure. Peter withdrawing his fingers, offered then to his mother's mouth. Karen shook her head, but as Peter persisted, she slowly opened her mouth and sucked her own cunt juice from her son's fingers. Her son's other hand was now caressing his mother's cunt, playing with her clit and driving his fingers deep into her vagina. Karen was breathing heavily, her sexual excitement mounting. Peter withdrew the hand and moved to stand at his mother's side. He began to caress Karen's arse, pushing his wet fingers between her arse cheeks. He soon found her anal rose and as he pushed three fingers into his mother's cunt, two of Peter's fingers penetrated her anus. Karen, still holding the water bowl, felt the first stirring of an orgasm and as Peter lowered his mouth to her nipple, she gasped with carnal pleasure.

Totally distracted Karen dropped the towel and the bowl; the water splashed on to the floor. For an instant, Peter stared at his mother, before he bent down and picked up the wet towel. Karen had not moved when the first sting of the wet towel struck her arse. Karen ran for the bedroom, Peter pursuing her, repeatedly flicking the wet towel on her arse.

Karen ran into the bedroom slamming the door behind her, she looked at Jasmine. Jasmine smiled and said, "Well slut you better suck my toes as a small part of your punishment for disobedience." Sure, that Jasmine had engineered the whole episode, Karen fell to her knees and crawled towards her tormentor. She began to suck and licked each of Jasmine's toes, before fitting Jasmine's stockings and shoes. Finally Jasmine stood, dressed in her stocking and high-heels and pointing to the corner of the room she said, "Get dressed mommy slut!"

Karen looked into the corner; there were no clothes just a pair of high-heeled shoes with ballet toes. The heels must have been at least eight inches high. Karen gasped and said, "Mistress Jasmine, I will not be able to walk in those."

Jasmine laughed and said, "From now on you crawl. Now put them on and do not forget to lock them! Then you can get on the bed."

Karen reluctantly did as she was told and as she climbed onto the bed, Jasmine approached holding two sets of handcuffs. Karen found herself handcuffed to the bed head, her hands secured over her head to the top rail at shoulder width. Jasmine smiled as she gazed at her mother and grabbing her legs, she roughly pulled her mother down the bed. Karen's arms stretched and as the handcuffs bit into her wrists, Karen yelped with pain, but Jasmine seemed be oblivious to her mother's discomfort. Jasmine climbed onto the bed and sat on her mother's breasts, her open vagina was almost touching Karen's mouth. Karen did not need any further instructions and opening her mouth, she tasted her daughter's cunt juices for the first time.

Karen gasped at her own lack of control as she reacted to the taste of her daughter's cunt. The taste was divine and she began to suck and tongue Jasmine's cunt hungrily. As the flow of Jasmine's cunt juices increased, so to did Karen's greed and passion for her daughter's juice. Jasmine pushed her cunt onto her mother's mouth as she lent back and began to finger her mother's clit. Karen instinctively spread her legs, her cunt running with her juices and Jasmine had no difficulty as she rammed four fingers into her mother's cunt. As Karen began to hump her daughter's fingers, her tonguing of her daughter's cunt reached an even greater level of intensity and soon mother and daughter were both screaming as shock waves of pleasure raked their bodies. Jasmine slumped on to the bed besides her mother, both women gasping for air.

As both women began to recover, Jasmine slowly lifted herself on to one elbow; she reached out and squeezed her mother's nipple. She pulled it hard and Karen had no option but to roll on to her side in order to relieve the pain.

"On to your knees, slut," Jasmine commanded.

Karen rolled further, her arms crossed but she managed to get on to her knees. Her crossed arms had forced her upper body off the bed, her large tits dangled down obscenely. Jasmine got off the bed and picked up a ruler from the desk. She paused to open the bedroom door, before she climbed back onto the bed and smacked her mother's breast with the ruler. Karen yelped but Jasmine said, "You were disobedient and need to be punished!" Jasmine continued to smack her mother's breasts with the ruler; the blows were not hard but they stung. Karen jumped with every smack, but her sexual pleasure was increasing and her cunt, already saturated from her orgasm, began to tingle once again.

Karen felt the bed move and the head of a prick touched the lips of her cunt. She knew who it must be but she still strained to look over her shoulder at her son as his large prick slowly penetrated her cunt. She groaned at the incestuous wickedness, but soon, as her son started to move his prick in and out, she moaned unable to deny the pleasure of her son's throbbing prick together with her daughter's stinging smacks on her breasts. Just as Karen's cunt was registering the first tremors of an imminent orgasm, she felt Peter's seed spurt from his penis. Although her son thrust his penis hard into his mother's cunt three or four times more, she could feel the prick softening and now she was moaning with frustration.

As Peter withdrew his flaccid prick, Jasmine rammed a massive vibrator into her mother's cunt. The vibrator immediately began its stimulation of Karen's pussy and as Jasmine and Peter watched, Karen began to tremble, suddenly she screamed and her cunt squirted its orgasmic juices.

Karen collapsed sideways, her head still resting on to her tethered arms. As Peter got off the bed, Jasmine leaned forward, rolled her mother on to her back, and kissed her mother's lips. Jasmine continued to tongue her mother's mouth, as her hand moved gently to caress her mother's breasts. The unrelenting vibrator was still stimulating Karen's cunt and soon she was on the brink of an immense orgasm. Jasmine moved her hand to her mother clitoris and as her fingers pinched the sensitive nub, Karen screamed in ecstasy, her body trembling uncontrollably. As Jasmine pushed her fingers to her mother's mouth, Peter walked around the bed and pushed his now rock hard prick roughly into his mother's mouth. Karen sucked excitedly on the fingers of her daughter and the prick of her son; tasting both her own juices and her son's jism.

With the vibrator still buzzing in her mother's cunt, Jasmine withdrew her fingers from her mother's mouth and began sliding her hand up and down Peter's enormous shaft. Peter continued to ram his prick deep into his mother's mouth, while Jasmine vigorously jacked him off. Karen, although her cunt was sore from the constant vibrations of the dildo, her only thought was to taste her son's sperm as she held her tongue hard against the head of Peter's cock. Suddenly Peter's cock jerked and a stream of jism hit the back of his mother's throat as he forced his prick further into his mother's mouth. Karen was choking, gagging on her son's prick as jet after jet of jism spurted into her mouth, before Peter finally withdrew his prick.

Peter moved to his mother's arse and lifting her legs, he rammed his still hard prick into his mother's anus. Karen screamed at the abruptness of the penetration, but Peter was obsessed and he began to pump his prick vigorously in and out of his mother's arse forcing the vibrator in her cunt hard against the walls of her vagina. Peter watched mesmerised as his sperm dribbled from the corners of his mother's mouth, down her cheeks and into her long hair. Peter was relentless in the fucking of his mother's anal passage while Karen moaned loudly, no longer able to distinguish between pain and pleasure in her cunt and arse. Peter was a man possessed and thrust his prick in and out of his mother's anus with ever-increasing cruelty, before Karen screamed as a massive climax engulfed her, uncontrollably squirting her orgasmic juices on to her son's belly.

Peter slowly withdrew his prick while Jasmine removed the vibrator and cuffs. As Karen slowly regained her senses, Jasmine said, "Go and have a bath, slut! I don't do cunts filled with spunk!" Jasmine handed Karen a small key and added, "For the heels," Karen smiled; she had been on the bed so long she had forgotten she could not walk in her heeled shoes! As Karen left the bedroom on her hands and knees, Jasmine said, "I will bring you makeup and suitable clothes for you to wear so that you may better please your Mistress."

Although Karen felt vulnerable in the bathroom, because Jasmine had demanded the door be left ajar, Karen enjoyed a long soothing bath without interruption. Karen was feeling much more at ease as she styled her hair and applied her makeup. The colours Jasmine had given her were not the ones she normally chose, but she was surprised how they suited her; they made her look much more modern and she thought a little younger.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twins Incest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds